It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
reply to post by LErickson

LErickson

Watch on mark 0:43 and tell me what the witness says. (he clearly says Trayvon was in top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help) it could no be more clear.

It was dark by all accounts ... so how did 'john' know it was zimmerman screaming for help....unless of course maybe zimmerman and john already knew each other .... that is possible, its a small neighborhood ....

Thats the only way he could have KNOWN who was screaming....so what happened is he heard SOMEONE scream for help.......unless he knows zimmerman ... maybe john was also told by cops that THEY were mistaken and it was really zimmerman screaming and not treyvon....its been reported that police corrected witness testimony....with several witness...yet john is you holy grail.......

I sure hope you aren't in law enforcement or the justice system in any way.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Look at this media bias
when the MSM is lying,
people know who to believe
it sure as hell is not the case
for treyvon...

According to Reuters, the show played a tape in which Zimmerman said, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good…He looks black.”

In fact, Reuters reported, the full conversation was:

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

Dispatcher: “OK, and this guy – is he black, white or Hispanic?”

Zimmerman: “He looks black.”

NBC apologized last week for the “error in the production process” and said it had launched an internal probe. On Friday, the New York Times, quoting anonymous sources, reported that NBC had fired the producer responsible for the misleading tape. The producer was not identified, and NBC declined to comment.

Another media moment seemed to demonstrate how difficult it would be to bring clarity to the case.

ABC News reporter Matt Gutman on Wednesday released what he called “exclusive” video, reportedly of Zimmerman arriving in the police station after he was detained. Gutman wrote online that no bruises, blood or abrasions can be seen in the video, despite the neighborhood watch volunteer’s statement to police that he had his nose broken and head bloodied by his confrontation with the teenager. (Gutman’s story also noted, however, that one of three officers in the video does pause for a moment to look at the back of Zimmerman’s head.)
www.freep.com...

Find it quite off the MSM would make
up things to fuel the lies..
Well not that odd, trying to hang
an innocent man.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
LErickson, you are making no sense, I think is time for your nap, dont forget your pills.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
....unless of course maybe zimmerman and john already knew each other .... that is possible, its a small

Ya know.

That was honestly my first impression.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Another one that need his nap, its was dark but not Pitch black, he was less than 20 feet away, other witnesses confirms Zimmerman and John story, plus Zimmerman had his jacket wet too.

reply to post by LErickson

LErickson

Watch on mark 0:43 and tell me what the witness says. (he clearly says Trayvon was in top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help) it could no be more clear.

It was dark by all accounts ... so how did 'john' know it was zimmerman screaming for help....unless of course maybe zimmerman and john already knew each other .... that is possible, its a small neighborhood ....

Thats the only way he could have KNOWN who was screaming....so what happened is he heard SOMEONE scream for help.......unless he knows zimmerman ... maybe john was also told by cops that THEY were mistaken and it was really zimmerman screaming and not treyvon....its been reported that police corrected witness testimony....with several witness...yet john is you holy grail.......

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

....unless of course maybe zimmerman and john already knew each other .... that is possible, its a small

Ya know.

That was honestly my first impression.

It was mine too.

Another thing people like to hold on to is 'John' said it was they guy in the red jacket .... did john come out when the police arrived to be a lookie loo as Im sure everyone did.....so just cuz he said the man in the red jacket also means nothing......the 13 year old boys mom said the cops gave her son a choice of colors to pick from and he 'picked red'.....its the police mistakes and then what seems to be high level cover up just stinks to me.

edit on 7-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why does it seem like despite mounting evidence people just don't want to admit Zimmerman might not be the monster everyone wanted him to be or Trayvon might not be the sweet innocent little boy he was made out to be?

Seems to me, people really don't like being wrong on this, maybe because they played the race card so hard that now it's just a little embarrassing.

I especially enjoy how a black witness twenty feet away is being argued against. All I can say is thank god he wasn't white, because we just know what would have been said then... actually all you have to do is look at the posts before that became known and it's fairly evident.

To me, nothing shows more about someone's character than how they handle being wrong or defeated. This speaks volumes.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

The cops asked the 13 year old what color its was on his second interview, on his first interview he told the cops it was red, get your facts first, you sound like a dumb person everytime you the put wrong information.

His mother and him are Black, for sure they wouldnt want anything to do with Zimmerman been free just because his sons statement.
edit on 7-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

When a witness comes forward saying they saw who actually threw the first punch or attacked first then that could well be a closed case with Zim getting off. But that hasnt happened yet and their is still reasonable doubt as to what happened..

Once again no one saw who attacked who first. Its been said 100s of times in this thread but will not sink in to hard headed people such as yourself.

Why cant people admit Zim may not be a saint and martin may not be a thug?
edit on 7-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

When a witness comes forward saying they saw who actually threw the first punch or attacked first then that could well be a closed case with ZIm getting off. But that hasnt happened yet and their is still reasonable doubt as to what happen..

Why cant people Admit Zim may not be a Saint and martin may not be a thug?

Treyvon is the agressor either way,
being on top of zimmerman shows
he had the upper hand beating zimmerman
within inches of his life, leaving zimmerman no
choice but to defend his life with force.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The cops asked the 13 year old what color its was on his second interview, on his first interview he told the cops it was red, get your facts first, you sound like a dumb person everytime you the put wrong information.

His mother and him are Black, for sure they wouldnt want anything to do with Zimmerman been free just because his sons statement.

Where are you getting that information? He never says anything like that on the 911 call. His mother says he was not interviewed until March 5 for the first time.....so please source where he said 'red' shirt in a 'first' interview.....

Since 'his mother and him are Black' and want Zimmerman to fry .... what is lily white Mary Curtchers motivation? Or her roommate who has an accent that appears hispanic or latino to me.......I could be wrong, but what is their motivation?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Why cant people Admit Zim may not be a Saint and martin may not be a thug?

When the evidence shows the contrary I will get on your side, for now I have no sympathy for Trayvon.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
After Trayvon mother started this Circus making Trayvon case a racism murder, the mother of this 13 year old told the media his sons statements were rushed, the police interviewed the kid again with the color question and gave him 3 choices and he told the cops " I think it was red" confirming what he said on the first interview, the proof is somewhere on this posts, Im not going to look for it, you do it :-)

Where are you getting that information? He never says anything like that on the 911 call. His mother says he was not interviewed until March 5 for the first time.....so please source where he said 'red' shirt in a 'first' interview.....

Since 'his mother and him are Black' and want Zimmerman to fry .... what is lily white Mary Curtchers motivation? Or her roommate who has an accent that appears hispanic or latino to me.......I could be wrong, but what is their motivation?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

When a witness comes forward saying they saw who actually threw the first punch or attacked first then that could well be a closed case with Zim getting off. But that hasnt happened yet and their is still reasonable doubt as to what happened..

I'm sure the irony of using the phrase "reasonable doubt" when speaking about Zimmerman is lost on you. As well as all the other misinformation and outright deception the media has now been exposed doing.
(NBC editing the audio tapes before you ask)

The first petition I received in an email used a very young Trayvon combined with a very selective view of events. But I suppose that's OK too. Why didn't they use a more recent photo? Why did they knowingly leave out details? It's clear now to most.

You seem to be the hard head here my friend.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

After Trayvon mother started this Circus making Trayvon case a racism murder, the mother of this 13 year old told the media his sons statements were rushed, the police interviewed the kid again with the color question and gave him 3 choices and he told the cops " I think it was red" confirming what he said on the first interview, the proof is somewhere on this posts, Im not going to look for it, you do it :-)

His mother didn't make this a racist murder. Now you smear his mom's name too. The family brought media attention to the case because they wanted answers and were getting none. Racist made this a race thing not his mother.

Send me the link to where the mother of the 13 year old says her sons statements were rushed and he said he reported a red shirt in that interview. Rushed doesn't sound like they were interested in what he had to say. Rushed doesn't say anything about him saying it was a red shirt. Link or source.

Ask any police investigator if the proper way to question a witness is to give them choices of 3 colors to pick from to identify a shirt color in the dark......thats not how police get witness statements....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
people get killed every day in America, but this particular death makes all the way to the telly tube as a bad taste in the mouth like something will ignite soon.

and huge riot in America will be the excuse for installing dangerous police forces on the street as some humans on this site have said many time.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
He sustained head injuries, those are absolutely life threatening.....

He did not have life threatening head injuries. Just because head injuries can be does not mean he had that problem. The video and the lack of medical treatment PROVE he did not have life threatening injuries. You do not know jack about this case and you are just repeating to me the BS Pops wrote in this thread. I responded to it when it came from him the first time.

You article is about a guy who claims some stuff. Where is his medical expertise and where did he examine the patient?
Oh, he is just a guy saying stuff that actual documentation contradicts? So just another lie? Thanks for that then.

Wrong...... Wether or not he felt in danger when he was getting beaten, has no correlation with going to the ER after putting down an attacker.....

###SNIPPED### It has everything to do with it. Because he only has that defense if he thought his life was being threatened. If his injuries were not bad enough to seek treatment for then how can you say he felt that his life was in danger?

Make sense much?

So what?

We know for a fact that he is lying about his entire story and your response is "so what?"

I wish you were his lawyer.

A kid? John didn't sound like a kid to me.....

John who and what did John see and who did he tell it to?
edit on 7-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He could only have a mosquito bite from Trayvon and Zimmerman had the right to protect himself, and attack is an attack doesn't matter if it was just a little injury or big injury, does a rapist just for trying to rape you get immunity?

Holy # the stupid in this thread smells strong!
I already made that exact point.
No matter how big or how little Zimmerman ATTACKED Martin, he then had the right to defend himself by beating the fat slob.

What do you not get about the fact that you cannot tell me who touched who first?

does a robber trying rob you get immunity? NO.

Has nothing to do with anything here.

I think Zimmerman never wanted to kill Trayvon, but Trayvon actions let Zimmerman no other choice than to shot him. The fight is a FACT injuries or not doesnt matter, he had the right to defend himself. But since the evidence shows more than that Zimmerman is more than right of what he did. EMS records of his injury exist.

If he did not want to kill the kid he should not have grabbed his gun, got out of his car, followed, then attacked the kid. That would have made not killing him a breeze. He did not make that choice. Now life sucks for him. Get it? LIFE sucks for him.

Something you learn on a CWP class is that you aim to the chest and "double tap" = 2 shots. Zimmerman was generous by only shooting once, hopefully thinking he would not kill him with one shot.

He was generous for not applying learned lessons? Sounds to me like he was just stupid and inept.

If it was me, and someone is hitting my head on the sidewalk, I will double tap his ass too and more if he is trying to go for my gun.

Again you are saying something happened that you have no evidence for.
Now if some guy with a gun is following me home and touches me, I am going to bash his head into something.

I am guessing the difference here is that I am not a black teenager. Apparently Martin had no right to defend himself no matter the form the attack upon him came.

How come Zimmerman has more rights than Martin?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

maybe john was also told by cops that THEY were mistaken and it was really zimmerman screaming and not treyvon....its been reported that police corrected witness testimony....with several witness...yet john is you holy grail.......

The poster is not even trying very hard. This witness originally said that he saw a color of a shirt on the bottom. He had no idea who Trayvon was and could not have identified him as being on top or the bottom. All he knew was what color shirt he saw where. Now he has names and can see screaming?
Interesting how much this witness changed over the last 100 pages.

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join