It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I am glad you are out there taking a look at this area of interest! It is hard for me to believe no matter how many sighting there have been, people still dont believe!

Something has been hanging around in the sky while I am at work. I think whatever it is just follows me! I hope they are not planning to take me again.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Eh, I don't really trust UFO videos anymore, especially when there's only a few people with the camera. I need to see a UFO up close in person, but that won't happen lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by nineix

Good point, however the author of the youtube channel is not the same guy that was filming and making the clip. The obvious relation here is that this guy experiencing the ufo was not very computer savvy and thus contacted someone that was to get help with analyzing the clip, and as this friend(cousin) also had a youtube channel he put it up for him, after adding the zoomed in view. The UFO does not have to be an add just because this computer savvy friend had some experience with adobe after effects.

Next.

Actors. Look at the youtuber's other videos. Clearly it makes sense that it's a fact. UFO's are a common search for youtube. Also, UFO are pretty much guaranteed notoriety for some cgi workers. They want to capitalize on the publicity that their work will get.

Trust me, I want to believe as much as you do in this video. But we need to be people of logic in order to see the truth.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
That was pretty convincing footage and the explanation of the video seemed sincere as well. I would say it is not a hoax. What the object is - who knows. Having seen some UFOs myself (not any saucers, though), I know how hard it is to get people to believe you.

I don't think they are all hoaxes by any means. It's just normal for people to suppress what goes against their belief system and find irrational reasons for things to be hoaxes. I'm against that philosophy because I am for being open-minded and non-biased - that means finding real reasons for a hoax to be a hoax, but not making up fake reasons that don't make sense for something to be a hoax just because you are biased against UFO evidence.

However, there are plenty of hoaxes out there and when real evidence is found to suggest that it is a hoax, then it's a hoax.
edit on 22-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Ive provided evidence why it is a hoax on page 8 and 9
(video)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I was hoping it was a Tri-maxian drone ship, that had a lost some of its navigating data/ star charts, due to an incident with power lines. Only brought this up because it looks so much like my most favourite of all UFOs

edit on 22-3-2012 by Yiots because: Changed Picture to better quality

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Pure CGI plain and simple, he even tries to make out as though it's hiding behind trees

Hmm Wonder Where he got the Idea From

Thinking.........

Billy Meier Anyone ?

Evidence of Disappearing Tree's - Billy Meier UFO Case

Aliens Need Wood Trees for some reason !

maybe the UFO was About to take a Tree

Billy Meier UFO around a tree is a fake

Hes a Big Fan of Billy Meier ?

Now if he did NOT do his Own special Effects on his Fan Predator tribute
on You Tube

He might have someone Convinced !

Well if you want some kind of Evidence... Look at Reels & Videos before CGI

Here is the Claimed Real Deal By the US Military from the US Navy & Air force

One of the two UFO Sightings examined by the US Military in the early 1950s

the man that filmed this sighting ...Delbert C. Newhouse,
Chief Photographer, Commissioned Warrant Officer in the U.S. Navy.

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton, Utah

edit on 22-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: add delbert newhouse MOS

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Went to youtube as you suggested guess what one of the first comments says he has made some special effect videos.........

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
yeah. right. :shk:

my buddy is towing me along through the snow with his four-wheeler ... i'm video taping it all for [What Reason?] ... and lo and behold a 'UFO' just so happens to scream in and out of view all the while.

If you look at his many video's that are not UFO related he does often just do random videos like this one. Some on motorcycles, some on four wheeler's, just guy stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
UFO's are real alright - and once you've seen one close up in broad daylight you won't be quite as skeptical. This however has all the hallmarks of a fake CGI video IMO. Notice how it takes off in a hurry at the end - it seems all fake CGI UFO videos seem to do this - it's almost a cliche. Maybe the makers of these CGI videos think that somehow that will make the craft look more "other-worldly"? The hiding behind the trees movement looks just plain silly to me. Why would 'alien beings' who are thousands of years more advanced than us worry about a couple of kids snowmobiling? Really? I don't think so...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
UFO's are real alright - and once you've seen one close up in broad daylight you won't be quite as skeptical. This however has all the hallmarks of a fake CGI video IMO. Notice how it takes off in a hurry at the end - it seems all fake CGI UFO videos seem to do this - it's almost a cliche. Maybe the makers of these CGI videos think that somehow that will make the craft look more "other-worldly"? The hiding behind the trees movement looks just plain silly to me. Why would 'alien beings' who are thousands of years more advanced than us worry about a couple of kids snowmobiling? Really? I don't think so...

Yes why were they not taken away and given a good old probing I thought that was standard for an encounter in the woods

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
9 pages so far, on page 1 Ninex showed that the same person is responsible for some pretty decent SFX work, he's an amateur film maker, what more did you need?

I'd like to thank Ninex for his finds, I wish more people had read your post (ON THE FIRST PAGE, the first bloody page!!!!) before jumping past it to comment, sigh, its the usual story on here and has been for years, people read the OP's post and then reply without reading the thread. Not only is that simply STUPID its also ignorant to the people who have taken their time to post interesting factual info related to the topic.

For those people that posted comments relating to other comments then well done, for those that just jumped to the end, sigh..

Yes, I read the thread..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Fake.

Reasonsing:
1. The object is too small, camouflaged and its view obstructed for someone from that distance, with that vista, while rollicking along on a quad bike -towed sled, to espy it as he apparently did.
2. The UFO hears the guy yelling over the noise of the quad bike!
3. Would not some über advanced alien technology, as a craft of this kind beseems, be equipped with heat sensors or infra-red vision; to prevent it from stumbling into inhabited areas and blowing its cover?
4. Another 'oops! moment' from some supposedly highly evolved species meant to be spying on us -- even the oxymoronic US Intelligence is more circumspect!
edit on 22-3-2012 by Sablicious because: moar

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is the second thread i've asked this in and still haven't gotten an answer. What would make ATS people believe anything is real ever? I feel like an alien could drop out of the sky, punch them in the face, stick an anal probe in their rectum, and that person would still blame it on swamp gas or cgi. Yes most things seem fake. Yes most things probably are fake. But a lot of you people don't even give it a chance.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
This is the second thread i've asked this in and still haven't gotten an answer. What would make ATS people believe anything is real ever? I feel like an alien could drop out of the sky, punch them in the face, stick an anal probe in their rectum, and that person would still blame it on swamp gas or cgi. Yes most things seem fake. Yes most things probably are fake. But a lot of you people don't even give it a chance.

I know, right? Absolutely everything is "debunked" on here, regardless of what it is.

With regard to this video, I am still on the fence. I think the other video that someone made to 'prove it's CGI" proves nothing. The assertions they are making at simply ridiculous. The UFO didn't disappear, the branch didn't disappear, there are no "mask lines" there - that is an artifact of camera shake. He slowed the video down and I have to say, a CGI artists would have to be damn good to get the positioning and trajectory of the UFO correct with that much shake going on. He is rattling that camera pretty good and the UFO stays in the sky where it would if it were real. Mismatching a CGI element to camera movement is one of the hallmarks of bad CGI, and I don't see any of that. I'm going to say that this is some of the most convincing CGI I've ever seen, if it is that. Keeping in mind that I know metallic craft like these are real, having seen one in daylight even closer than this one. The one I saw was spherical.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg

what i bolded and underlined above....
there in lies the problem

give what a chance? what kind of chance do misidentifications and hoaxes deserve?

when something is presented many of us go thru a list of things it could be: birds? bugs? satellite? star? planet? plane? helicopter? rv toy? car lights on a hill? CGI? and so on.... when all of those things have been ruled out then we are truly left with a UFO. THAT is the chance that everything posted here gets! everything gets a chance to be compared to identifiable things..........why doesn't every single member go thru this list first?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Exactly my thoughts as well. That video done to prove it a hoax is ridiculous, grasping at straws at best, trying to come up with any fantasy explanation to make it look like a hoax. Those trees are real, i am a swede myself and that is how our forests look, i can also detect the honesty and sincerity in his voice since i have the same kind of accent myself. Aside from this, the technical details you mention are exactly what i have noticed and what goes against this being a hoax. It may still be, but it is exctremely well done, and most probably not CGI, but a real craft of some kind(although perhaps constructed and controlled by humans). Considering the size though.... Even that is a longshot.
edit on 22-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm sure you mean well, but everything about the video implies fakery.
Have a good think about it.

The craft seems parked behind a branch until the camera targets it?
Then.. The craft reverses slightly before going of along the tree line, it even follows
the dip of the tree line...........WHY.

WHY would the craft start to move the precise moment the camera targets it? Do you
think it knew the camera was targeting it?

There is so much wrong with this i could be writing all day.

Your very welcome to your beliefs, but on this occasion I feel your letting your beliefs stand in the way
of the facts.
Other cgi films made by the same person, just because he is good at making cgi
films doesn't make the content any more real.

I expect a totally different scenario, if and when a UFO is ever filmed at close range.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I'm sure you mean well, but everything about the video implies fakery.
Have a good think about it.

The craft seems parked behind a branch until the camera targets it?
Then.. The craft reverses slightly before going of along the tree line, it even follows
the dip of the tree line...........WHY.

Not exactly. The craft is visible right from the start of the clip, hovering close to the trees slightly to the right of them, but not behind them.(You have to look at the beginning of the clip to notice this, the "big picture view" before the zoomed in view is applied) Not until a few moments later does it appear to fly behind the trees to "hide"(this is where the zoomed in view starts), this may have nothing to do with the camera, but rather the ATV coming towards it, or even be completely unrelated to the observers at all. And if it was a hoax, why go through the trouble of having the craft follow the treeline instead of above it or even straight up? There is alot more work involved in having it go behind trees like it does, skimming behind them that close to he ground... it makes no sense to do this much work to make a CGI hoax if it could be done much easier by having it just stay above them...

WHY would the craft start to move the precise moment the camera targets it? Do you
think it knew the camera was targeting it?

Again, the camera never targets the craft specifically, although it may appear as such in the zoomed in view, which is actually just a digital zoom used on the areas of the movie where the craft appears. From looking at the bigger perspective, i get the impression the guy doing the filming does not even see where the craft moves himself until after looking at the footage, although he most certainly noticed it hoovering to the right of the trees in the beginning. (hence his agitated tone of voice when trying to get his sister to stop)

I expect a totally different scenario, if and when a UFO is ever filmed at close range.

Please describe this scenario you would expect for footage to be considered believable containing a chance encounter with an alien craft.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join