It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No sound.....knew it!!! no sound means i can monitize it....happy days

Best do the same with my nibiru over antartica vid....1027 views in 3 days

edit on 21-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Personally, having seen things like this - during blue sky, remote ATV trips - I believe this to be true.

Most will not.

Who cares?

I know what I've seen. As do all the other viewers.

Peace, Love, Unity and Respect.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderTurboLover

Like anyone would believe a new ager

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry guys, but he's a fake
have a look at the videos he's uploaded onto YouTube and make note of his hobby of creating special effects…

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
An obvious CGI fake... Probably created with the 'after effects' software by the looks of it.... Still, it's something to keep the fantasy freaks happy for a while until it falls down the list onto page 2, never to be seen again; as they all do, eventually zzzzzzzzzzzzzz-- have fun

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have been looking at this video and thread for the past half an hour. All the pointers are there to
strongly suggest to us that this is just another clever cgi hoax, designed to get pay per clicks out of google.

Please be real people it's a hoax

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I have been looking at this video and thread for the past half an hour. All the pointers are there to
strongly suggest to us that this is just another clever cgi hoax, designed to get pay per clicks out of google.

Please be real people it's a hoax

and you bring up one of my biggest pet peeves next to music and text.....those who are looking to profit by placing google ads on their vids to make $$ of each person who views it. ranting about that on another thread.

that + the CGI vids he has made.....pretty obvious this is a hoax...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Nice vid. I'm not a debunker, I actually believe they're out there, but as with most vids, I can't seem to comprehend why ANYONE would bother video taping something so mundane as one ATV pulling another : / I don't get it. Ofcourse when I start questioning the video taping motive then I start questioning the odds at which a UFO would appear, then I start questioning whether its for real. Heh
edit on 21-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You said that it seemed very authentic to you.

It was a video on youtube. What made you think it was authentic, precisely.

I didn't see anything at all that suggested to me that it was authentic.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's some damn good CGI.

It caught the Sun's reflections, the trees, faded in and out of background without obvious pixelization, glare and everything.

One of the most natural looking CGI jobs I've seen. Someone should hire him.

Unless of course it's real....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I believe you. This looks authentic to me and I listened closely to your explanation.
No hint of BS in your voice. I've investigated a couple of UFO sightings so I do have some experience.
Incredible footage. Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thats my take on it, where there's money there is crooks...........
but don't tell the believers .. they become angry with us

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Its, Flight Of The Navigator.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
I believe you. This looks authentic to me and I listened closely to your explanation.
No hint of BS in your voice. I've investigated a couple of UFO sightings so I do have some experience.

the foootage does not belong to the OP....it was found on YT...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I dont know whether or not this is real or fake, these days, anything is possible, i mean it could be real and it could be fake...what would be nice is if the guy sent in the original file... but then again it doesn't matter...I live in sweden and i've seen some crazy things in the sky before that sent shivers down my spine...so I know they exist..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12

And how did that turn out??? lol

Seriously, people like you are the reason everyone that investigates UFO's are tarred with the same brush....the loony brush.

You see what you want to, and ignore everything else. You are blinded by your faith.

Some die hard believers are even in agreement that its fake....i could make something like this, make up a bs story...and no doubt id have you eating out the palm of my hand. You would pass it to all your UFO buddies, and they would do the same....giving me more views....giving me more money

I think its about time the people serious in this subject learnt how to use After Effects and editing software in general, to see, just how easy things like this are to make. Go on Youtube, type in

"After Effects UFO tutorial"

You will find many....different levels of skill, from the, dont care just for laughs, to the more professional, i want to make a load of money and rinse it for all its worth.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
yeah. right. :shk:

my buddy is towing me along through the snow with his four-wheeler ... i'm video taping it all for [What Reason?] ... and lo and behold a 'UFO' just so happens to scream in and out of view all the while.

i 'cut' the clip to just that portion, deciding Not to show our reactions, conversation and WTF response to that life changing experience we'd both just since encountered.

and here i thought the stuff we're presented with via the stoopid tube was choreographed and fabricated on the whole.

mainstream media outlets would be proud ... knowing that their efforts and 'techniques' have rubbed off on their audience to this extent.

We do that in Canada all the time. He's not being towed, he's following on a snowmobile. It's not unusual. She didn't see it, obviously, so there wouldn't be much conversation to have really.

edit on 21-3-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

you've said it all, LAC... job done--- move on people; to where?? to the next crap video i guess

edit on 21-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: spillin mistook

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by Eniii
The funny thing about this thread, the video and the comments is that someday in the future a video of a real sighting will be posted and you idiots will still put all your energy into crushing its credibility, each and everyone of you guys..

How else would we find out if it is a genuine sighting? Most of the stuff on ATS doesn't even stand up to elementary school scrutiny. When/if the real thing comes around I have no doubt we will know it pretty much right away.

How very wrong you are! Do you think it's possible, that the real one zoomed by you a couple hundred photos or videos ago, and you along with your friends concluded that it was fake? Is that possible? I think it is.

The problem is not scrutiny. It is not skepticism! The problem is arrogance! A skeptic is one who doesn't believe. A wise skeptic is one who doesn't believe, but is open to the possibility and investigates, openly and honestly, until he/she finds the, without a doubt truth. What happens here on ATS is not that. Most of the time, it's simply individuals branding something as fake, without any evidence to suggest that it is, dismissing it...and then never bother to even slightly research the sighting. That is not questioning. A question leaves room for answers. That is arrogance coupled with sheer ignorance!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join