It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just got wind of this clip and this has got to be one of the best ones i have seen yet, and it seems very authentic to me. You should go to youtube and watch fullscreen and 720p for the best quality, where it is actually possible to see the craft reflect light from the sun at one point.

The guy in the sleigh is screaming in swedish to his sister, i will translate it for you non swedes: "-Carina, Carina(name of sister), shut it down got damn it! Shut it down!(Stop the vehicle)" he gets noticeably agitated and angry at the sister that does not seem to understand him and just continues driving, causing him to repeat the same saying again.

Since some people naturally came out of the woodwork soon after it was put on youtube calling it a hoax, the poster made another vid explaining what happened swearing it was not a hoax, and that it was real, along with some background info. Here is the interview.

So....?
edit on 20-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just don't understand why it would come so close to land and be so visible.. It almost looks like one of those fake ones from back in the day when they hung them on string haha but who knows, it's probably real...I'm a believer.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmm??

The way he react, and the way he explain i could actually believe him, and posible this is the real deal.
The sun glare at 0:43 in the slowmo looks real.

But i am also very sceptical as allways, so this will go in to my X files.
I do understand swedish, so that part is real.
God one...i think

I am wondering why he hold on to the video for so long, it was recorded in February.
Ah i see now that it was uploaded in february to, wow.... ATS has been slow on this one.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
WOW!!!!

I was gonna suggest it was a bird at 1st, but then I hadnt seen it hovering behind the trees. I full screen and HD'ed it and its hovvering, flysing back a bit and launches forward.

NOT a bird and NOT a bug

If this isnt an extra terrestrial craft then its CGI, amazing video!!!

Edit - after watching it a number of times, specially the first few seconds of the slow mo, if this is CGI then its the best ive seen. TAking CGI out of the equation its just wtf is that thing!!!!!!
edit on 20-3-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nice Clip....But, Clearly it is a bug from Chile, you can see its wings flapping, as it sails across the tree tops.
Apparently the bugs in Sweden have mutated a little, and are as big as Volvos.
I think I may have seen a hint of Chinese lantern too.
Those Crazy Vikings!!.

edit on 20-3-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Cool video. There seemed to be a slight fuzziness around the craft. At first, that fuzziness and the motion of the craft (which seemed too smooth) made me think CGI. Some say, however, that this means it is a real ET UFO which moves using a form of gravity control where the craft "falls" into a created gravity "hole". The glow/fuzziness is supposed to have to do with the "bubble" which restricts the gravity "hole" from affecting the rest of the universe around it, and which protects the craft inside from being affected by the gravitational pull of the rest of the universe around it.

Edit: Watched the explanation video. It doesn't make me feel any more confident in this case. If he wanted to prove the video was real, he should use another video camera and film it playing on the phone or video camera it was filmed on originally. That would strengthen the case. In fact, I am going to send him a message on youtube right now and ask him to do that.
edit on 20-3-2012 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Cool video. There seemed to be a slight fuzziness around the craft. At first, that fuzziness and the motion of the craft (which seemed too smooth) made me think CGI. Some say, however, that this means it is a real ET UFO which moves using a form of gravity control where the craft "falls" into a created gravity "hole". The glow/fuzziness is supposed to have to do with the "bubble" which restricts the gravity "hole" from affecting the rest of the universe around it, and which protects the craft inside from being affected by the gravitational pull of the rest of the universe around it.

I noticed that, just at the point it begins to accelerate forward there seems to be a tiny tiny glitch, and looks to go a bit transparent? But that could be my imagination because its so hard to see as its over so quick.

If someone could do a frame by frame then that would be helpful.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If this is the real deal, then this is one of the best videos, ever.

At approx 43 seconds into the first video, you can see sunlight reflecting off of the craft.

I assume it is possible to CGI anything, but this one looks real to me. Maybe it's just a feeling I have.

I suppose some people will never believe any video is real, and the only way they will believe craft from other worlds are visiting earth, is to actually see one themselves.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looks like it could be real, I mean if he was gunna fake it he would have given us a bit more footage. I also noticed the sun seems to reflect off the craft at the right spot relitive to where the sun should be in the sky.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Cant stop watching this, the more I watch it the more real it looks.

With fake videos/photos there is usually something about the object when examined in close ups that just looks out of place, like it shouldnt be there and never was (in the original photo/video).

But in this one it just looks like its there, there is nothing weird about it being there, it blends in fine with the background and the sun even catches it at the right moments at the correct angles.

Thats what I mean when I say if it is CGI then its one hell of a job!

If it isnt CGI then we have to start discussing wether its man made or alien, because there is NOTHING else that it could be

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
yeah. right. :shk:

my buddy is towing me along through the snow with his four-wheeler ... i'm video taping it all for [What Reason?] ... and lo and behold a 'UFO' just so happens to scream in and out of view all the while.

i 'cut' the clip to just that portion, deciding Not to show our reactions, conversation and WTF response to that life changing experience we'd both just since encountered.

and here i thought the stuff we're presented with via the stoopid tube was choreographed and fabricated on the whole.

mainstream media outlets would be proud ... knowing that their efforts and 'techniques' have rubbed off on their audience to this extent.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

VEry negative outlook, you could be right but you cant just label the guy a hoaxer without giving the video a chance.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not your usual youtube CGI craft for sure. The reflection can be cgi though so once more, we need to take it as serious as we can. But dont assume it is real quit yet. It looks great though. The bottom of the craft in detail would be nice.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
yeah. right. :shk:

my buddy is towing me along through the snow with his four-wheeler ... i'm video taping it all for [What Reason?] ... and lo and behold a 'UFO' just so happens to scream in and out of view all the while.

i 'cut' the clip to just that portion, deciding Not to show our reactions, conversation and WTF response to that life changing experience we'd both just since encountered.

and here i thought the stuff we're presented with via the stoopid tube was choreographed and fabricated on the whole.

mainstream media outlets would be proud ... knowing that their efforts and 'techniques' have rubbed off on their audience to this extent.

I am sorry but i don´t quite understand what you are trying to say here.

Do you believe the situation they was in to be impossible? You do not believe in UFOs then?

Or do you believe the clip to be a hoax based on the evidence or peculiarities of it? If so what part?

Or is there something else you are trying to say?

Some clarification would be appreciated

edit on 20-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

link   
Edited in......the fact the footage shows as HD on Youtube, but clearly isnt, shows its been put in a program to add something...the UFO.
Had it been a simple zoom, crop and slow down there would have been no need to render in 720p.

I call hoax for obvious reasons

+26 more 
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Before calling this real, you may wish to consider that the poster of the video on Youtube made this little movie with all sorts of fun little special effects, and it's readily available, listed under the same user name video channel:

and

In light of the this evidence that the video poster likes to play around with SFX, this adds questionability to the legitimacy of the video posted in OP.

Just say'n
edit on 20-3-2012 by nineix because: added second video.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

VEry negative outlook, you could be right but you cant just label the guy a hoaxer without giving the video a chance.

yeah. after seeing some of their other 'after effects' efforts ... i can and will, imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That is a very convincing video. I don't think it is staged or shopped but I don't know diddly. I am just taking the video and the videographer at face value. Have a flag and a star OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Didnt see that, probably CGI then

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is clearly fake.

The ufo stays relatively the same size despite clearly being at a farther distance when it goes behind the trees toward the far end of the clearing.

ETA: To specify, I mean due left of the man on the ATV. Those trees.
edit on 20-3-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join