It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Yeah that made the deal.

I call fake...Sad really

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Pure CGI plain and simple, he even tries to make out as though it's hiding behind trees

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Edited in......the fact the footage shows as HD on Youtube, but clearly isnt, shows its been put in a program to add something...the UFO.
Had it been a simple zoom, crop and slow down there would have been no need to render in 720p.

I call hoax for obvious reasons

The part before the zoomed in view is HD, what comes after is what is edited in the clip... the zoomed in view. This has nothing to do with the 720p availability though.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sorry Guys, How can ANYBODY take negative opinions seriously, when you cant even identify the original video correctly.
2 posters have now said words to the effect, "when the guy/man was driving the atv" etc etc.

CLEARLY!!, The Video producer says it is his SISTER!!!, and calls out CARINA!!...How many "Guys" do you know called Carina?

So what is your opinion worth, you cant even get the "Story" correct??

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Good point, however the author of the youtube channel is not the same guy that was filming and making the clip. The obvious relation here is that this guy experiencing the ufo was not very computer savvy and thus contacted someone that was to get help with analyzing the clip, and as this friend(cousin) also had a youtube channel he put it up for him, after adding the zoomed in view. The UFO does not have to be an add just because this computer savvy friend had some experience with adobe after effects.

Next.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You are rights....its aliens

Done here....cba with you morons anymore

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It's easy to rationalize something you want to believe.

Look at my own struggle over several posts in another thread about Atlantis recently posted here

It's more difficult to see where something you want to believe in has deceived you, or should with practicality be stepped away from for some more serious rational consideration.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The UFO does not have to be an add just because this computer savvy friend had some experience with adobe after effects.

Can you just try to be logical about this situation you just explained.

I am supposed to believe a Youtube video posted by someone with the obvious capabilities to "enhance" said video?

Not to mention it is on Youtube, not any other information outlet...........

Hell, with video this clear, I think that the History Channel would be all over it.......Maybe Mufon?

How can we verify the story which is being told?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

It's easy to rationalize something you want to believe.

It is equally easy to find a reason to disbelieve something if you want to, disregarding the possibility that it might be real.

However, we should not be so fast to disbelieve something at the first chance we get. Anyone putting up youtube clips obviously have some experience with editing and making videos. Lots of people have no youtube channel and no interest to make these kinds of videos, however sometimes they find a nugget and want it put on the internet, and chances are, they have a friend they know with this kind of experience to help them. What these friends or "youtubers" have previously done should not discredit every single clip put on youtube because indeed, they are all put there by people with an account regardless of the source.

What i am trying to say is, the vids you found are interesting and certainly adds more "meat to the case", however to dismiss this as a hoax just because of them is in no way denying ignorance.

edit on 20-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmmm... Interesting. Looks real, Certainly pretty well done if it's CGI. I hope it is real.

Sadly I don't think I've ever seen a video posted that someone somewhere has not said is fake/cgi/etc. Opinions are like a$$h0les, everybody has got one! Ultimately the only person who knows for sure if it's real or fake is the original shooter of the vid. All anyone else can do is guess. Have a S&F OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yes, it could just very well be a case of a completely innocent fox that just happened to be wandering by at the same moment you notice the hen house has been broken into and all the chickens are dead.
There's always the chance it was chupacabra, and well, that fox was just drawn to the hen house by smell of the chupacabra party, or was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time when you noticed.

What do you think is most plausible? Chupacabra, or the Fox? Fox has a bloody muzzle, and a fat belly too with no Chupacabra to be seen. Still if you want to keep an completely open mind, it may have been something else entirely.

Point is, in cases like this, when the fox is right there at the hen house, no matter the 20 dozen other finite probabilities, fox is THERE.
You can get him high priced legal representation if you like, but, fox is good as got.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This has been posted before...
Let me go find it
It is not new around here...
if i can

Ok, well I cant find it. It must be under a different title.....but I recall a long discussion on this....
If anyone remembers let us know....

Otherwise im having a serious case of deja vu

edit on March 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have been searching alot as well.. found a few other old Swedish clips... but not this one... You sure you saw it before? it seems pretty new.. posted late february...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

I have been searching alot as well.. found a few other old Swedish clips... but not this one... You sure you saw it before? it seems pretty new.. posted late february...

I am very sure....and trust me it is driving me nuts that I cant find it.
It has to be under some other description.

Oh well.......

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Was it proven a hoax or still undecided?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It would be very helpful if one could search ATS for the YT-video id

In this case:
"PA_T4YhwHL8"

But no results at all

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Some of us do more than merely look at a video and dismiss it. I, personally look at the video in detail, using the software used by many of the hoaxers to make them.

Its all very well bashing the skeptics....but what do YOU do to prove its real?? Apart from say "I think its real because its on video and i saw it".....damn you believers have it easy lol.

ETA: ive pulled 15 suspect frames from the video so far.....again...what have you done? lol
edit on 20-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon77

Some of us do more than merely look at a video and dismiss it. I, personally look at the video in detail, using the software used by many of the hoaxers to make them.

Its all very well bashing the skeptics....but what do YOU do to prove its real?? Apart from say "I think its real because its on video and i saw it".....damn you believers have it easy lol.

ETA: ive pulled 15 suspect frames from the video so far.....again...what have you done? lol

Suspect in what ways? Care to elaborate?
Also, pics or it did no happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Give me a chance......im still going through the frames, once im done, i will make a video explaining why i think this is fake.

It takes longer to disprove this kinda thing than to blindly believe

ETA: Il have to finish all this off tomos as its 4am and i need my bed, night all

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon77

I wasn't particularly bashing the skeptics (In fact, I consider myself a skeptic on most things) I was just pointing out that even if this video was 100% genuine there are always going to be some people who can't/won't accept that. One of the main reasons that the UFO phenomenon is not taken seriously by the vast majority of the planet is exactly the fact that no matter what is presented as evidence (video, pictures, eye witnesses, abductees, cattle/human mutilation etc) it's never good enough for some people. Exactly what would be good enough evidence? A UFO landing in some highly publicised event? A UFO landing on your head? An alien going on tv to tell everyone it's real? People blindly accept religion with zero evidence of god/heaven/hell yet have trouble accepting that we are not alone in this universe and are possibly being visited by beings/craft from either elsewhere in the universe or even parallel universe's. Don't get me wrong, I too would need some amazing evidence to prove UFO's/Aliens etc and I believe the vast majority of the sightings are either mis-identification, military, CGI or imagination. But I am happy to take a possible leap of faith occasionally (for better words) and at least admit it when a video/picture comes along that does look very realistic (In my own opinion for what it's worth). I really do think that some skeptics don't/won't accept any evidence presented not because they are convinced it's fake but because they are scared to admit to themselves that human beings may not be the dominant superior species in this universe... So it's easier just to call it all crap and keep on denying. There's also the fact that there are no doubt disinformation agents spread all over the world in all walks of life employed specifically (by our governments) to spread rumours/doubt/lies about all sorts of subjects/topics. Very handy for covering up secret projects of all descriptions.

As for your question "what am I doing to prove it's real?" I'm doing nothing to prove it's real, as I said in my last post all anyone can do is guess, only the original shooter knows if it's real or not. Besides that why do I need to bother proving it's real when there are so many dedicated video experts like yourself working so hard to prove it's fake.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join