It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII

but to still say "Well, because he does CGI work, everything he uploads that can be created with computer software, was in fact created with computer software by him" is an extremist and closed-minded way of thinking.
fair enough

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It looks so very much fake at first impression. And second impression is also very mucho mass very fake.

Conclusion: very much fake indeed.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Please describe this scenario you would expect for footage to be considered believable containing a chance encounter with an alien craft."

For me - The Whitehouse Lawn, on a clear sunny day live on all channels including the internet, twitter, phones, cameras, sketchpads, ipads. Harldy "chance" I know, but it'll do for starters....
edit on 22-3-2012 by jamdan because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Exactly my thoughts as well. That video done to prove it a hoax is ridiculous, grasping at straws at best, trying to come up with any fantasy explanation to make it look like a hoax. Those trees are real, i am a swede myself and that is how our forests look, i can also detect the honesty and sincerity in his voice since i have the same kind of accent myself. Aside from this, the technical details you mention are exactly what i have noticed and what goes against this being a hoax. It may still be, but it is exctremely well done, and most probably not CGI, but a real craft of some kind(although perhaps constructed and controlled by humans). Considering the size though.... Even that is a longshot.
edit on 22-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

This is what I dont like about conspiracy theorists. Sometimes yall dont use that brain of yours.
If the poster does other cgi videos, what does that mean this is?
Be smart... don't jump the gun because you can't explain something when I, in fact, can.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would believe something like this: and No It's not real

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

When a ten minute or longer video surfaces, with thousands of sightings, thousands of reports, thousands of different clips of the same thing.....then i will believe we are being visited. When every news station is reporting the same thing with live footage, when im getting calls from people i havent heard from in years saying they are witnessing it too, when there is undeniable proof....i will believe.

These 15 second clips dont cut it for me. They are so short for a reason....its time consuming.

Those people saying you cant make a video so well are wrong, the trajectory is too good....blah blah blah.

Go on youtube, type in "how to make fake ufo footage" and you will be shown several different ways of making such videos.

This one below is probably how this one was made

edit on 22-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: to add reply to

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Exactly my thoughts as well. That video done to prove it a hoax is ridiculous, grasping at straws at best, trying to come up with any fantasy explanation to make it look like a hoax. Those trees are real, i am a swede myself and that is how our forests look, i can also detect the honesty and sincerity in his voice since i have the same kind of accent myself. Aside from this, the technical details you mention are exactly what i have noticed and what goes against this being a hoax. It may still be, but it is exctremely well done, and most probably not CGI, but a real craft of some kind(although perhaps constructed and controlled by humans). Considering the size though.... Even that is a longshot.

This is what I dont like about conspiracy theorists. Sometimes yall dont use that brain of yours.
Be smart... don't jump the gun because you can't explain something when I, in fact, can.

Hey einstein, if you actually read my posts, YOUR brain would have told you that I said that if it was CGI, it was very good. That would actually be a compliment to the guy if he created it. I also said that I was on the fence about it being real. I am very skeptical by nature.

Also, did I tell you what my belief was in the UFO that I saw? No I did not. I saw with my own eyes in broad daylight a metallic sphere that gave off tremendous light, flew silently and slow, then flew extremely fast. Do I know what it was? NOPE. I don't even speculate on what it was because I have no evidence of what it was other than it's size, shape, color, speed, and observable behaviors. So when people witness things like this, even if they are real, and immediately conclude that it must be an "alien craft", I have to laugh.

So don't be flaming someone just because your reading comprehensions skills are lacking.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Weather Balloon.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am always a skeptic and have found more fake videos than real.

I am convinced this is real, although I am not video forensic expert I do work with cgi and programs like after effect.
For this video you would need studio quality software that normally is not publicly available. Is it possible that he created this with a computer program? Yes very. Judging by his volvotransformer I can say he is not skilled with cgi software.

My opinion: The movement, lighting and stabilization looks real until seconds 50-53. The entire time their is no motion blur which makes this video convincing as its hd.

Conclusion: The only way to Validate this video would for the uploader to upload the entire video.
Real or not these videos are awesome because they will get everyone ready so they don't freak out when they see one.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It looks like the Sweden UFO sighting is a proven hoax now...

edit on 22-3-2012 by UnumSecretum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UnumSecretum

Excellent .............You have noticed what no-one else has.

I say confirmed hoax.

EDIT: Ignorance has been denied!
edit on 22-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Excellent .............You have noticed what no-one else has.

I say confirmed hoax.

EDIT: Ignorance has been denied!
edit on 22-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

There you go. Even the best burgler can make a slip up and leave a fingerprint.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnumSecretum

Good find, I wasn't able to zoom close enough to see that kind of detail. His cgi skills have improved

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Your work can not have been that popular since you´ve had to change accounts afew times.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii
reply to post by CaLyps0

Your work can not have been that popular since you´ve had to change accounts afew times.

It was popular! Too many groupies were following the older accounts, so changes were needed!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Thanks, that debunk attempt is is the best so far, the only thing that bothers me is when i try to locate that part in the original clip... it does not look the same

edit on 23-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I know, right? Absolutely everything is "debunked" on here, regardless of what it is.

That's not true. But the undebunkable stuff is certainly few and far between. And you can view that as a result of the UFO field being filled with garbage, or that the people around here won't accept anything as true.

Personally, I think everybody should be of the mindset that everything is bogus unless proven otherwise, and the proof has to be absolutely unassailable. Because why not? Why settle for less than perfect proof?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Unless you stabilize the video you will probably have a hard time seeing it. But, it is there.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Soulece

Hey einstein, if you actually read my posts, YOUR brain would have told you that I said that if it was CGI, it was very good. That would actually be a compliment to the guy if he created it. I also said that I was on the fence about it being real. I am very skeptical by nature.

Also, did I tell you what my belief was in the UFO that I saw? No I did not. I saw with my own eyes in broad daylight a metallic sphere that gave off tremendous light, flew silently and slow, then flew extremely fast. Do I know what it was? NOPE. I don't even speculate on what it was because I have no evidence of what it was other than it's size, shape, color, speed, and observable behaviors. So when people witness things like this, even if they are real, and immediately conclude that it must be an "alien craft", I have to laugh.

So don't be flaming someone just because your reading comprehensions skills are lacking.

Holy defenses, batman!

Chill. I'm not doubting UFOs. But you need to see logic. Yes, aliens exist. Yes, ships exist. But CGI workers like this guy are capitalizing on the idea of UFO's to get notoriety. Its plain and simple.

I, to, have seen a UFO. And I was with about 20 others who witnessed it also. But I dont jump the gun and this is obviously cgi.

I forgot, if you see something on youtube and it doesnt look like a plane or a bird it is 100% most definitely an alien space craft.

....Like I said. My problem with some conspiracy theorists is that they do not think critically.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnumSecretum

Could tell it was fake but good to see it confirmed. Too bad this thread will go on for 35 pages regardless.

Also yep, I too will not really accept any day time video of a clear UFO as the real deal without thousands of witnesses and so on. Sorry UFO believers but it's just too easy to CGI these days and it's nigh impossible to tell a real one from a fake one. So yeah, the undeniable evidence will come in the form of day light video, a clear view, and plenty of witnesses to go with it. Until then it's high hoping at best that these always conveniently quick, fuzzy, CGI motion UFOs as in Alien space craft are the real deal.

Still, always interesting to see the fakes, at least when they aren't blatantly obvious because the person doing it half assed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join