It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Didn't I already correct you in this very thread? The Long Count was not a circle. It was merely a count of days. However, if you go with the claim that it repeats after 13 baktun (even though it doesn't) that only gives you 5,000 years. How do you take these 5,000 years and get 26,000? You can even do the mat yourself.

1 baktun = 144,000 days
144,000 days = 394.52 years
394.52 x 13 = 5128.78 years

This is basic research people. If you don't even know how the Long Count operates don't create theories that revolve around it. It's stuff like this that has caused all this 2012 nonsense in the first place.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

I'm not a "you people" though! I'm not here to spread anything other than the fact that most people on here need to start being "open" to possibilities. Rather than just saying, "NO, I'm not gonna believe it, and you prove it cause it's your thread!"

That kind of thinking goes no where fast and ruins a tonne of threads.

I like this topic and I am detracting a lot of the bull, so that alien, and others can post what they want.

Welcome to the club!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

How does the possibility that Niburu is coming, translate into "the asteroids"?

Just wondering as Niburu is coming, is the topic.....no?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Kind of surprised more people aren't speaking to defcon5's post.

Nibirui or whatever the hell you want to call it? Meh, no thanks.

Us being part of a binary system that could have some potentially alarming effects? Well now wait a sec...that sounds like the kind of new revelation that literally changes our perception of the world in which we live. There's nothing hokey about that, no ancient civilizations necessary, and it's entirely possible.

Even putting aside comets and Oort Cloud disturbances and mass extinctions, just realizing we're part of a binary system would be revelation enough.

edit on 20-3-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Dustytoad

Didn't I already correct you in this very thread? The Long Count was not a circle. It was merely a count of days. However, if you go with the claim that it repeats after 13 baktun (even though it doesn't) that only gives you 5,000 years. How do you take these 5,000 years and get 26,000? You can even do the mat yourself.

1 baktun = 144,000 days
144,000 days = 394.52 years
394.52 x 13 = 5128.78 years

This is basic research people. If you don't even know how the Long Count operates don't create theories that revolve around it. It's stuff like this that has caused all this 2012 nonsense in the first place.

actually I now have 2 posts in this thread both in the last 30 minutes or so...

So, NO, you are thinking of someone else?

I said I think, so If I am wrong I will find out soon enough.

Looking at your math right now, and yes you are right. I will stand by everything else I said besides changing 26,000 to about 5129 years.

so ammending last post:

it is the energy that matters.
What are Our New 5129 Years Resolutions??

(only read OP and last couple pages so far)
edit on 3/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

EDIT: I am intrigued though. What is the 'Long Count" as you mean it? Also does it really not repeat? I know the smaller cycles repeated. The moon cycle.. but hmmm.
edit on 3/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
reply to post by ColAngus

Video not working...removed

Read the whole thread, or since you're obviously lazy read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be coy all you want, bottom line is you know the Chinese photos have been definitively debunked, yet you keep pushing them.

Your credibility swirls further down the toilet the more you push a known hoax.
edit on 20-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

You hack Nasa and prove to me it was fake!
See works both ways!

In my opinion

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Please stop fear mongering OP. A massive "obejct" is not in our solar system. One may be orbiting our sun farrr away, but nowhere near our solar system.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

My issue with this theory would be that should this be the case, I'm rather sure that while it wouldn't be visible with the naked eye per say, our sister star would still be visible and traced via infrared or a telescope. As far as I can tell, our closest star outside of our sun is nowhere near that close. Astrological tracing would have debunked this theory.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154

I actually do plan on responding to it. I'm just too tired to formulate the response that I want. However I will ask that wouldn't our barycentre be farther from the Sun if that were the case? As it stands right now the barycentre is perfectly situated based on the mass of the Sun and Jupiter. There are also a number of more widely accepted hypotheses that explain the orbit of Sedna and long period comets. The one I subscribe to is a passing star within in the last several million years. As for the periodicity to mass extinctions, none actually exists.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

well if you read through the thread you will reazlize that someone brought up something about the asteriod belt that was wrong.

and do what you want so alien and the believers in this stuff can post and im going to do what I want so I can post things that are true and not fanciful tales.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
We must be carefull,topics like this really do make some contemplate suicide or worse

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by camus154

I actually do plan on responding to it. I'm just too tired to formulate the response that I want. However I will ask that wouldn't our barycentre be farther from the Sun if that were the case? As it stands right now the barycentre is perfectly situated based on the mass of the Sun and Jupiter. There are also a number of more widely accepted hypotheses that explain the orbit of Sedna and long period comets. The one I subscribe to is a passing star within in the last several million years. As for the periodicity to mass extinctions, none actually exists.

Cool, I'll certainly be anxious to read more of your response.

What you say makes sense to me, but I'll be the first to admit I'm no expert in the matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

well seeing as how I know it is fake then it is up to you to prove to me that it is infact real, but since you have no actual information on nibiru aside from youtube videos then its going to be pretty tough on your part.

Everything about nibiru has been debunked. myself along with others on this thread have given various amounts of information that shows it cannot exist but still you go on about how it does. please instead of posting nonsense please post something that shows actual proof that it exist.

again I don't have to prove anything because according to mainstream science everything I have been saying is true where everything about nibiru is infact false.

also again you say in your opinion you think the apollo landings are fake. well an opinion is not a fact, I could say in my opinion I think that godzilla was based on a true story, see works both ways

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
We must be carefull,topics like this really do make some contemplate suicide or worse

Yes that's true, I've ordered more doomsday donuts

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Not if it's a brown or red dwarf star. Red dwarfs being the most common stars in our neck of the woods.

The WISE Space Telescope was launched in hopes of finding more of these “cold” objects, and even possibly the theorized Nemesis Star.

Just for comparison, this:

Is what our sun looks like from Voyager 1, which is still inside our solar system.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Oh great here we go again. Since the EQ thread prophets are claiming victory with their newest 188 predictions, now all the other mass hysteria imminent doom threaders are crawling back out from under their rocks and re re proclaiming their pet end of world "predictions" are still "true" and wait... haven't we already been bbq'd by the sun with the x class solar flare that was caused by the mysterious region of space that disturbed the orbit of Elinin Niburu and Nemesis that all are heading straight for us to change our galactic polar axis of Mayan calendar that Harold Camping wrote last year?

NO??? Oh good, all that stuff didn't happen either. Closed minds bah. How can rational minds open one more time to Chicken Little anyway? You guys have wore it all out a hundred times before for views or stars. Go back to YouTube or the rock you crawled from under already. pffft...

I predict that this sight will become so clogged with BS imminent doom threads over the next year, that all that will be left will be those perps of faked prophecies standing victorious and alone atop a mountain of threads wondering where everyone else went.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this but this person finds, what he's calling this mass object on several Internet maps.
What the hell is that round thing on Google Earth?

Uploaded by ReviewsHardware on Mar 12, 2012
I found this in 3 map programs. Also I found out that some images in google sky can also be just a couple months old some years old. I think its a couple months old because microsoft telescope uses realtime data so how can a object just be in one single place for a couple of years?

22h35m54.78s -04 25'08 Aquarius

Aquarius is in the daytime sky as explained.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vastir
Please stop fear mongering OP. A massive "obejct" is not in our solar system. One may be orbiting our sun farrr away, but nowhere near our solar system.

I am sharing what I find. I'm not telling people to shoot their pets and dig a trench.

It's only 'fear' when YOU perceive it to be.
Don't make others responsible for your emotions. Own them!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

You are trying to state science as a Fact, when nothing could be further from the truth. Science in itself is only hypothetical until something better comes along.

I'll read the asteroid stuff at a later date. I think I did once already but I fell asleep while reading it.

The only thing I'm trying to get across to anyone is that the possibility does indeed exist! Rather than us going at the OP with the same old "tired" rhetoric, wouldn't it be a wonderful thread if everyone contributed to the possibility of it? Maybe then we could get somewhere.

We have so many artifacts that point to something.......that looks like a winged planet.

We have 8 differently named planets coming from 8 different sources at different times.

We have many people and animals "supposedly" feeling the effects of change.

We have Nasa Openly covering up data. (check page two videos from this thread)

We have many people coming up with many theories on what could be causing these changes.

We have people making 188 day threads claiming links to lay lines with increased activities with higher and higher MAG ratings every year. (and sure they happen all the time, no one is discounting that)

We have a prediction of a quake that lander 2 days off (7.4-7.9) with the Possibility of a bigger one in the next few days (and by few it could be up to 15 days from the 22nd as that predictor posted)

We have tonnes of earthquakes going off.

We have the sun acting stranger than I've ever seen.

We have all these 2012 prophecies. (I don't personally think anything will happen other than a crash in the dollar)

We have the government building underground bases everywhere and ghost cities in china.

We have many policies and bills being passed that do not make any sense at all.

We have the government everywhere, acting like its open season on every ones rights. (like they have nothing to worry about)

We have the mass die offs of many types of birds/fish/cattle/whales/bees/ect

We have the government lieing to the people about almost everything on a daily bases! (votes)(BP)(Fema) you name it!

We also have the mass of bankers quiting/retiring/fired/no explanations that far outweighs anything that's normal.

I'm pretty sure someone on here is going to point out that all of these things are normal and such! But I'm gonna say........NO it is not! Maybe once in a blue moon I could accept it, but this planet is on crack right now. In the last two years, this place has turned into a mad house. Almost like everything is being speeded up a thousand fold! Way to many coincidences and bull going on! Way to many WEAK explanations. Way to many greedy guts out for nothing but themselves.

But this is all MY OPINION! take it for what it is, but I would rather believe a planet called Niburu may be coming, than believe everything in the world thats going on is just coinkydink!

p.s. this is fun......no?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join