It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

What do you mean we've never been back? We went six times. Of course that doesn't count the times we went in to lunar orbit, the soft landings the USSR made, or the number of probes we have sent. And there are clear pictures. Have you not seen the recent ones that clearly show the Apollo 15 landing site?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Exactly! You have made your point clear to all who would just open their eyes to the possibility!

On a total side note......I noticed your avatar and I find an uncanny resemblance to a picture I drew back in 1985. The eyes are the same, the face shape is the same, everything is the same except for the color as I just used pencils. My question to you is, Where did you find this picture? Did you make it? Where you drawn to it for a particular reason?

Just wondering!

Also, I loved the Lucas 1.5 hr vid you posted! Very nice way he had of showing how the pole shift would happen with magnets in the planets. Nice way to filter water. Very interesting person, I think I may have to subscribe to his channel! Thanks for that!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Really? We're doing this video again? This was debunked months ago. What they're talking about is the Tyche hypothesis. No new planet was discovered.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

If nibiru is really 4x the size of jupiter why would it be attracted to earth at all, if anything the earth would be attracted to its gravitational field.

you have no idea what your even talking about.

Oh and by the way the asteriod belt is a very interesting read.

Wake up. Please. Because I don't want to have to save that many people should anything happens. It would be nice if the majority would accept this to be true.
And if psychologically it makes you feel better to call this Tyche or Nemesis then....by all means. Call it Charlie if you want to but this body is real and it is in-coming.

CNN: A Massive Brown Dwarf Star Hurling Through Our System
October 1, 2011
CNN has now openly admitted a massive brown dwarf star 4 times the size of Jupiter is in our solar system.

theintelhub.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

In you opinion the lunar missions where fake, your opinion never proven to be true just like nibiru has never proven to be true your right when you say your going to take flak because everything you just said is wrong.

they have taken crystal clear imagines of the moon your apparently just to stuck to one side of the fence to understand it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Really? We're doing this video again? This was debunked months ago. What they're talking about is the Tyche hypothesis. No new planet was discovered.

Such a fool. Just rubbish!

10th Planet Discovered

July 29, 2005: "It's definitely bigger than Pluto." So says Dr. Mike Brown of the California Institute of Technology who announced today the discovery of a new planet in the outer solar system.
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No they havent

why when I search CNN nothing comes up from actual CNN just conspiracy website

because its not true, amateur astronomers would be going nuts over this if it was true. its not true ia it really that easy to convince you about something im sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Okay. I know that I am opening myself up for all kinds of Whoop-Assassination but here it goes.

What if the missing data shows something much scarier than what we did see?

What if our magnetosphere just collapsed and sent the impact flying over us. After a decrease in pressure or by automatic response, the magnetosphere suddenly snapped back, sucking the impact material back towards us; causing it to hit the backside of the Earth.

Almost with the same type of action you would get from depressing a bulb syringe. You collapse the bulb; briefly, the bulb collapses but quickly returns to its original shape, creating a sucking action from the opposite end causing the material to hit us on the opposite side; from behind.

Just an idea; so go ahead, beat the hell out of me. I have been around ATS long enough to have had my hide tanned enough to take some heat. I just hope my cranium is stronger enough to withstand the baseball bats.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
About a heavy mass object...

This was taken 01/11/2011

and we are looking at the sun to some blue object....

So shouldn't we be at this time on the other side closer to that blue object ??

Is this the heavy mass object that we are talking about ??

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Okay. I know that I am opening myself up for all kinds of Whoop-Assassination but here it goes.

What if the missing data shows something much scarier than what we did see?

What if our magnetosphere just collapsed and sent the impact flying over us. After a decrease in pressure or by automatic response, the magnetosphere suddenly snapped back, sucking the impact material back towards us; causing it to hit the backside of the Earth.

Almost with the same type of action you would get from depressing a bulb syringe. You collapse the bulb; briefly, the bulb collapses but quickly returns to its original shape, creating a sucking action from the opposite end causing the material to hit us on the opposite side; from behind.

Just an idea; so go ahead, beat the hell out of me. I have been around ATS long enough to have had my hide tanned enough to take some heat. I just hope my cranium is stronger enough to withstand the baseball bats.

Could very well be something bigger.
I don't know enough about science to hazard a guess as to what the implications would be if it completely collapsed.

You get beat up? Stick around with me. I'll absorb the blows for ya

These people are like mosquitoes. Annoying but harmless.

link   
reply to post by caf1550

I never said Niburu was any size.......jezzZZZZzzzzus! I am only ENTERTAINING the idea that it exists!

Why do you put words into my mouth?

link   
1000 posts of senseless banter after the origina video

Is the guy taking credit for todays mexIcan eq???

All this fear and no one hurt lol

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Doomsday Outcomes:

1. It isn't real and you prepped for nothing. The world continues to go round and day-to-day life is unchanged.

2. A massive object rams into the earth. You've prepped for nothing, because nothing can stop this scenario. Everyone dies. GG Earth.

Either way, prepping is a waste of time. So, I'll just live my life as normal.

link   

Eris is a dwarf planet. It was never categorized as a planet and is in fact the reason Pluto's classification was changed to dwarf planet. However, what Eris has to do with the CNN clip you posted is beyond me.

link   
reply to post by saige45

On the contrary, there are reams of data about gravitic pull causing geological activity. Try reading somtime, it will help your ignorance. I mean it isn't like the moon pulls trillions of gallons of sea water ( approx 8 US lbs per gallon) around the world, raising and lowering the sea level by as much as 50 feet ( google worlds largest tidal variance) in a small town in canada on the east coast.

Not to mention the obvious effects tidal forces have on jupiter and saturns moons( that's why they are geologicaly active, gravitic pull sir, has been known to cause geological activity for longer than I have lived( 34 years this month)

As for this thread.......meh, I have seen worse. Seen better also, but I still think you have somthing here. I would have gone " why is nasa hiding data? What are they hiding from us and why?" But, it is your thread, I won't tell you how to handle it, seems like your doing fine as is anyways.

S and F for you

Ps. Keep digging, this rabbit hole goes deep. I have been accruing data for a couple months about all the data that has gone missing in the most timely manner the last couple years, there is a lot more than one might think. I still have no idea where it leads though, or even the slightest inkling as to what the motivation behind it is.

link   

"I'd say it's probably [about] one and a half times the size of Pluto, but we're not sure."

It is currently about 97 times farther from the sun than Earth, or 97 Astronomical Units (AU). For comparison, Pluto is 40 AU from the sun.

From the same article.
Not 4x the size of Jupiter, 1.5x the size of Pluto...
Not to mention that this was before Pluto was even dropped as a planet, but is now considered a dwarf planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OP,

You have yet to draw a connection between some hidden planet and all the horrid (gasp!) things that will occur here on earth as a consequence of this planet's existence.

Even playing along and pretending such a planet exists, so what? So what? So what?

link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Those have been debunked on numerous threads and you know it. Keep pushing hoaxes.

link   

I have not read the thread yet...

Sound Garden 1994:
"Black hole sun,
won't ya come,
and wash away the Rain!

Black hole sun,
won't ya come
won't you come.

Black hole sun,
won't ya come,
and wash away the Pain!"

I think there is something with high gravity somewhere out there. I have had dreams about it. The first thing people will notice on a worldwide scale, and unquestionably, will be tiny meteorites that blow up from 80,000 ft to about 100ft altitude, with a few pebble sized pieces hitting the ground.

In my dream the government had built special roofs to protect from this. Something bouncy like stretched fabric... It turned out to be not as bad as they thought...

(reading thread now)

edit on 3/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by caf1550

Please don't! I'm not that interested in asteroids!

Thanks

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join