It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I didnt put words in your mouth, the suppose planet or star of "nibiru" is 4x the size of jupiter, thats what you people always tend to say so i was going off of things that you people already believe

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
No new planet was discovered.

Tell ya what; you stop lying and I'll stop trying to scare you, deal?

Who doesn't discover something yet names it?
Whatever................

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

well then your obvisously ignorant to anything proves you wrong and just like to see things through your own little scope and don't let anything else effect you or maybe change your mind.

you know you can tell people have no more information because instead of refuting what someone has said (me) you just attack them with what things just like what you said. I love it though thank you for it

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I've seen the pictures, and it still does not show the kind of clarity they can get with the tech at hand. Also, what took them so long to do this? I think they had to doctor the photos first and then release them.

Also, the 1969 lunar landing was faked. Sorry, I meant to say that rather than what I did. opps!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Their calendar didnt just 'stop', unless you want to say the modern julian calendar just 'STOPS' every 365.25 days too. It is my understanding that the mayan dec 21, 2012 date is akin to our Dec 31 date. The only difference is that we count years, and they counted hundreds or thousands of years. Isnt Dec 21, 2012 supposed to be 13.13.13.13.13.something and Dec 22, 2012 will be the mayan 0.0.0.0.0.whatever. Thats just like Our Dec. 31, 2012 turning to Jan 1, 2013; The end of the old cycle, the birth of the new cycle.

I dont understand why people get so bent out of shape when it comes to mayans and 2012....

link   

off topic but prove it was fake, hack nasa and find the file that says it was fake until you can do that im going to stand by nasa and go with it being real.

link   
reply to post by caf1550

You must be mad, cause I did NOT understand a word of what you said!

Please try again.

Also, I meant to say the Lunar landing never happened! It was a movie set.

Lets move on!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I love how the hypocrisy in this post. In the past you called out people for using terms like "probably," yet here you are using this video as "proof" for the existence of Tyche and yet right they state quite plainly "if it exists." Here you go. Here's the article sourced in the CNN clip. Not how once again the only source is Matese and Whitmire.

Up telescope! Search begins for giant new planet

Here is the actual article published in Icarus

Persistent evidence of a jovian mass solar companion in the Oort cloud

Note how neither of these articles state they have proof of Tyche's existence.
edit on 3/20/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
About a heavy mass object...

This was taken 01/11/2011

and we are looking at the sun to some blue object....

So shouldn't we be at this time on the other side closer to that blue object ??

Is this the heavy mass object that we are talking about ??

link   

you obvisously cant understand the english language because that was pretty easy to read. let me try again,

Prove to all of us that the lunar landing was fake, hack into the NASA computers and find the files that show they taked the lunar landing. Until you can do this im going to stand by NASA and say it was real.

again please I love when people change subjects because they know they cant prove anything and instead attack a poster.

Thank you and have a good night

link   
One of my most favorite lecturers and authors Lloyd Pye on Planet X on FOX News.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Where were these photos taken? You can't expect comments on photos with no background information. So please tell us a little bit more about what you posted. Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You guys always take stuff to such extremes, its no wonder scientists don't want to release anything to the public until they have all the facts, considering it gets so distorted that it causes an uproar.

They say that we could be in a binary star system, and people act like the second sun is going to pass right between the earth and the moon.

In fact, it doesn't even have to be that close to our solar system to cause us problems, and could remain far enough away that it's never visible to us at all.

If we are in a Binary system, its believed that this is the type, as it matches our planets Astrological Progression:

These two bodies may be as far as 1 light year apart, and never get closer then ¼ a light year. That's still well outside our solar system, and questionable as to whether or not we'd even see our twin sun.

However, despite that it may never enter our solar system, that does not mean it cannot wreak havoc on our planet. It might get close enough to disturb the Oort Cloud and send debris tumbling in toward the inner planets and sun...

There is enough proof pointing to this possibility to discount it completely:
1) Progression is speeding up, this can be a sign that the suns are approaching each other.
2) The apparent cyclical nature of extinction events.
3) The orbit of Sedna.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

nice post! I starred you for thinking outside the box.......and that box is small around here!

not sure what your talking about, but I like it!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Where were these photos taken? You can't expect comments on photos with no background information. So please tell us a little bit more about what you posted. Thanks

It was taken from the shuttle camera last year when chinese have launched some satellite in the space.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Here you go. More non-evidence for your non-theory on a non-existent doom ball.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

nope, those are lens flares! Another thread had these debunked and I tend to believe it as they showed graphs of movement from one location to the next. There was a whole video of it, and they tracked the path with a strait line, showing the sun spot moving with the camera movements. Also, we would see this with naked eye.

Thanks though, this brought back memories.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator

Their calendar didnt just 'stop', unless you want to say the modern julian calendar just 'STOPS' every 365.25 days too. It is my understanding that the mayan dec 21, 2012 date is akin to our Dec 31 date. The only difference is that we count years, and they counted hundreds or thousands of years. Isnt Dec 21, 2012 supposed to be 13.13.13.13.13.something and Dec 22, 2012 will be the mayan 0.0.0.0.0.whatever. Thats just like Our Dec. 31, 2012 turning to Jan 1, 2013; The end of the old cycle, the birth of the new cycle.

I dont understand why people get so bent out of shape when it comes to mayans and 2012....

Not only can I appreciate what you're saying I can perhaps accept it too.
The Mayan calendar for me, is just the icing.

Planet X, Sumerians, Sitchen's work, Lloyd Pye all preceded and prevailed my personal interest in 2012.
It's just interesting to perhaps associate the two events if....12-21-12 is an actual event.

I just feel something eventful is going to happen this year. Between our economy tanking, and the Sun scorching up this planet something man-made or natural is going to give. It's like watching a pot of boiling water just waiting for it to over spill.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Video not working...removed

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator

yes your post is pretty much right.

Their calendar was and IS a circle. In my understanding it is about 26,000(correction: 5129) years long. They were not around at the beginning or end of their calendar. This makes their calendar interesting, because they based it on the stars rather than their lives.

It never ends really, but the differing parts of the circle had significance to them, and they do to me too.

SO... While the mayans never predicted anything explicitly they did predict moods/energy/solar movements changing in relation to cyclical time periods.

Does it mean anything? To me it does, but they never told me what to expect, so I have to figure that out on my own. I think that is the point anyway. Don't you? Why would you play a game if you already know the ending? In America it's march madness(college basketball national tournament). It wouldn't be very mad if I already knew my team was going to win would it?

I think the Energy of 2012 is more important than the specific events.

What are our New Cycles Resolutions????
edit on 3/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join