It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Are they still analyzing WISE data? It is still shut down, correct?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm not sure about the other systems, but in order to detect the “dark” objects they had to cool down certain components. That coolant only lasted a very short time. I do not know if they have finished going through everything that was picked up or not.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I'm not familiar with the Coba Stela 1, this is the first refference to that object that I can recall ...on this forum.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
These are just recent glitches......................right?

Part of my frustration is I don't know how to read NASA images.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I found this guys video "MrCometwatch" He's got an event from March 14th with lots of footage that Nasa took down. He is not sure if it could be an outside interference to our solar system but also has other pertinent info. What's a magnetosphere reversal?

Reversal 4 times in 16 minutes? Unprecedented footage!

Anyways, I thought you guys could make more of this than I can!
edit on 21-3-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

anyways, I gotta go. Time for bed and stuff! If you know what I mean!
ttyl
edit on 21-3-2012 by theclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Already trying to figure it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good eye though. Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I would suggest letting professional astronomers and/or NASA analyze the results instead of attempting to do so on your own.

I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't want to diagnose my own chest x ray.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hey alien, don't worry about these guys. I always took interest in the possibility of other large bodies in our solar system. Never used to put a lot of stock in them till now. Believe it or not, it is not because of the videos or anything like that. What clinches it for me is, I know how our government works. Why these people who would seemingly have nothing to gain by swaying the opinions of others, not to mention there disinterest in the subject admittedly, dog a thread for 30 pages with such conviction. Another poster (or two) once told me, that it seems the closer you get to truth, the more you get hammered by (disinterested) non-believers in your subject. I'm starting to put more stock in this planet-X thing!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

In order to better detect Solar Flares and CME's a black film is set to cover the center of the lense in order to detect them. This has been common practice, and helps to with identifying sun activity. It's just another tool.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Hey alien, don't worry about these guys. I always took interest in the possibility of other large bodies in our solar system. Never used to put a lot of stock in them till now. Believe it or not, it is not because of the videos or anything like that. What clinches it for me is, I know how our government works. Why these people who would seemingly have nothing to gain by swaying the opinions of others, not to mention there disinterest in the subject admittedly, dog a thread for 30 pages with such conviction. Another poster (or two) once told me, that it seems the closer you get to truth, the more you get hammered by (disinterested) non-believers in your subject. I'm starting to put more stock in this planet-X thing!

Stop watching X-Files re-runs.

Get some sleep too.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
I would suggest letting professional astronomers and/or NASA analyze the results instead of attempting to do so on your own.

I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't want to diagnose my own chest x ray.

Let NASA analyze it?

When? In between them hiding data or airbrushing photos?

I posted it so people WOULD give me their opinions. Unlike you... because all you gave me is a hint to your vile personality!

See ya!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by ajay59

Stop watching X-Files re-runs.

Get some sleep too.

Hey man, this IS a conspiracy site. You've put in your two cents, now let the guy free his mind. Your working way to hard on your point of view, YOUR point of view! Let him have his without bashing, cool?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry, the guy in the video is saying that a HMO is affecting the earth's magnetosphere, against the magnetic forces of the sun? Seriously? How freakin massive is this thing that it can do THAT, but not have any other profound effect?

Not buying it. I think it's a doctored image or something.

I also thought that maybe the sun could cause this anomaly momentarily during a massive CME, but I am not a scientist and I really just pulled that out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

In order to better detect Solar Flares and CME's a black film is set to cover the center of the lense in order to detect them. This has been common practice, and helps to with identifying sun activity. It's just another tool.

You think I don't realize there's a lens cover over the Sun
That is not what I was referring to but hey, thanks for reminding me what some members IQ's are though!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I liked the gentleman's stance a few pages back. Real or imagined, what could it hurt to speculate on the implications of a HMO and it's various stages of approach and egress of Earth"s locality?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What were you referring to then?

The image bleeding?

The low quality?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why is there no solid evidence of this "heavy mass" thats approaching?

And if there is and i haven't heard about it.... please provide said missing evidence

Many people, including some mainstream scientist's accept the possibility that our Sun (Sol) may be part of a binary star system (2 stars orbiting each other). The reason we may not have detected it's existence yet is that chances are, it could be a brown dwarf on an elliptical orbit.

Brown dwarves are one of the most hardest things to detect. The reason for that is their low temperatures and they don't emit any light, as they are effectively dead stars.
www.nasa.gov...

Many speculations about our Sun (Sol) being on an elliptical orbit with another star (.. which some like to call 'nibiru').

There could be some logical claims behind it's existence and the havoc it could cause due to gravitational effects (some people claim earth's cycles are caused by it, ice-age, mass extinctions etc etc) There is no evidence of it's existence however.

It's just a theory for now, but many people use the chance to write a book about it and rake in some easy cash.

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
No new planet was discovered.

Tell ya what; you stop lying and I'll stop trying to scare you, deal?

Who doesn't discover something yet names it?
Whatever................

"...what MAY be a new planet..IF it's real...it HASN'T BEEN FOUND because it's so far away..."

That's an awful lot of IFs for such a short video. Did you really listen to it?

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Let NASA analyze it?

When? In between them hiding data or airbrushing photos?

I posted it so people WOULD give me their opinions. Unlike you... because all you gave me is a hint to your vile personality!

See ya!

Well that was certainly a....strong....reaction to a mere recommendation.

Look, I can make some stuff up if that makes me a Better Contributor with a better personality (light & love?), but I don't know...that just seems kind of duplicitous.

Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I'm sorry, the guy in the video is saying that a HMO is affecting the earth's magnetosphere, against the magnetic forces of the sun? Seriously? How freakin massive is this thing that it can do THAT, but not have any other profound effect?

Not buying it. I think it's a doctored image or something.

I also thought that maybe the sun could cause this anomaly momentarily during a massive CME, but I am not a scientist and I really just pulled that out of thin air.

What do you think is doctored? The Magnetosphere simulation?
What if I told you it's not (which it isn't)? We saw it live when it was happening.
Now what?

Denial doesn't make it go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join