It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those without Christ are demon possessed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Those without Christ choose to do kindness in the name of kindness, not a man who died thousands of years ago.

I would rather do good things in the name of today and tomorrow than in the name of yesterday. Today, we can change. Tomorrow doesn't even have a shape yet. Yesterday is done and gone.

Why live by Jesus, depending solely upon his name, when you can live by your own example and do just as well?

I love the way you put this....
According to the bible we are Gods children, you are a Gods daughters and Gods Sons just as much as Jesus is. Why do you need some one to tell you right from wrong when you all ready know right from wrong?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Those without Christ are demon possessed

No. Many are. If what you say is true then everyone in the gospels not named Jesus had a demon in them. But He didn't call a demons out of everyone, only some.

Babies and children are demon possessed?

I.

Can't.

Accept.

That.

Babies and children unfortunately go to Hell if they haven't accepted Christ as all are born into sin and if they don't accept Christ they are lost.

I starred this because it made me laugh so hard, and cry at the parents i see who desperately are filling their child full of stories from the so-called "Word of God".

And because it shows just how retarded religions are, no logic or thought, no depth, no understanding.

The punishment for believing the garbage of ALL religions is the only one i would be worrying about, they ALL keep you from experiencing yourself IN "God".

Thank goodness those who are responsible for this unbalanced world are about to get chased through the universe, through every dimension, and they WILL be destroyed....And they KNOW IT.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have a way to tell if one is demon possessed or not: Throw the "possessed" person into a pond. If the possessed person does not drown, he/she is demon possessed. Or, burn them at the stake, and if they survive they are possessed by a demon. This should be a fool-proof method.

EDIT: Oh wow. I feel so embarrassed. I posted this in the wrong century. But can you blame me? I mean, who would think this is the 21st century with a thread topic like this?
edit on 18-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
Wow! Hold me back!

So you recon that the tiny percentage of Christians in this world are the only ones free of demons?? It must be hell for you to live in such a demonic world then.

Your view, my friend, is extremely small. And your sense of selfrightousness extremely large.
Please don't fall over your unbalanced self.

While the New Testament uses the Greek word "demon" to refer to these "sons of the mighty", the Old Testament uses revealing descriptive names. Words which describe these beings, such as b'nai Elohim meaning "sons of God", Zophim meaning "the watchers", and Malakh meaning "messengers", (this reference was translated angel in English), are used for the "aerial host" often regardless of alignment. The Book of Enoch tells us the origin of certain "interdimensional intelligences" -- called in the monotheistic New Testament "demons", who were understandably associated with evil because originally the Greek term diamon meant "any deity" -- was in the Days of Noah, and didn't end with the Flood but continued according to Genesis 6, "even after". There are three main terms for demons in the New Testament: daimonion (demon; 60 times, 50 in the Gospels); pneuma (spirit; some 52 times) usually with a qualifying adjective such as akatharton (unclean; 21 times) or poneron (evil; 8 times); and angelos (7 times of demonic agencies). Daimon (demon), the term commonly used in classical Greek, appears only once (Mark 8:31)
Source
Christians have a totally wrong idea about who, and what a Demon is, as compared to an Inferior Spirit, and also to the fact that none of these can "posses" anyone unless that person willingly invites them into their body. Exorcism seems to be an old rite of the church to expel the Demons from a mentally ill person that probably doesn't even know of such dogma. I have never seen an Atheist, a Buddhist, a Taoist, Native, or Wiccan possessed by a Demon, it seems only the devout get possessed. And no wonder, either, they all pray to an unknown Spirit that all call "Jesus," but have never seen, heard, or touched this Spirit. Could be anyone, in truth. Saying that is akin to brainwashing by someone else.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry I meant I've had discussions with you before; and sorry I'm A devout believer in that we were either a science experiment, or intentional genetic manipulation. Just my personal theory.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

Hear hear! I starred you for that one, fuzzy0087. I would say more than two million have been tortured and murdered in the name of Christ since the Holy Roman Church seized power in the 12th century.
I could not ever tell you all of these things, you just have to see it for yourself.

How many has God killed? (Complete list and estimated total)

Christianity: Details about 'Blood Libel Against Jews'

Mass crimes against humanity & genocide

Trinity and other dogma at the point of sword: Christianity drips with blood!

Dark History of the Vatican

Ritual Human Sacrifice in the Bible

I know what you are thinking....that was a long time ago! Christianity has changed, and would never do anything like that now! But sadly, Christians are still killing in the name of Christ! Right now, Today!

Rising Child Deaths in UK Linked to Fundamentalist African Churches

Churches involved in torture, murder of thousands of African children

More damage from religion: persecution of child “witches” by African Christians

They would kill right here in America were it legal to do so. Make no mistake about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

and the mark of an anti-christian is those who preach and live outside the will of God and teach others to do so.

Does belief in another religion, or indeed having no religious belief, and thus by your terms living 'outside the will of God' make someone 'anti-Christian'?

This seems a very black and white view of the world, as does the OP. You either believe or you are damned to Hell. If you are not a Christian you are an anti-Christian.

There are many very good people who are not Christians, and equally there are many very bad people who profess to be Christians. In my humble opinion as a real Atheist, in other words not of the American religion of Atheism, I believe that all people have the right to their religious, or non-religious, beliefs or lack of belief. I would never presume to tell another that their particular religion is 'wrong'. Equally I expect the same respect from them.

I chose to live my life with the aim of not doing harm to others and living in harmony with the world. Sometimes the words and actions of some people leave me struggling to maintain this aim, but does all this make me a bad person, a murderer etc etc or anti-Christian? No, I do not believe it does.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach

Sorry I meant I've had discussions with you before; and sorry I'm A devout believer in that we were either a science experiment, or intentional genetic manipulation. Just my personal theory.

No worries, but I still feel the same. You and I actually see eye to eye in regards to religion.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes religion seems to be a tool of justification for large groupings of people, when they commit atrocities.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach

Yes religion seems to be a tool of justification for large groupings of people, when they commit atrocities.
2nd line

You're absolutely right. People justify their hatred by religion oftentimes. And hate is murder.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

HUUUUUUGE segment? no it is only small number that know the origins of Christmas and Easter.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Thats where the OP is wrong.Christ will go around and gather those who have never heard of Christ and give them a chance to believe in him.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Infi8nity

Thats where the OP is wrong.Christ will go around and gather those who have never heard of Christ and give them a chance to believe in him.

You're wrong. There is no scriptural basis for your statement. Those who don't hear the Gospel are doomed to Hell. You're responsible for sending to people to Hell if you don't spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. You'll see how wrong you are on Judgment Day when you get cast into eternal fire for spreading a false teaching.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Maybe you are forgetting these Bible verses:

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" -Romans 10:14

"Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit." -John 3:5

If people haven't heard the Gospel they are doomed to Hell, it's a Christian's responsibility to spread the Gospel, even Christ said to spread it to all the world. If you don't spread the Good News you are guilty of sending people to Hell!

Jesus said no one can see the Kingdom of God unless they are baptized and receive the Holy Spirit. If a baby dies, he goes to Hell because he hasn't had the chance to accept Christ and be baptized. Same goes for children that haven't heard the Gospel. A child has to accept Christ and be baptized just like everyone else. EVERYONE young and old who hasn't heard the Gospel or rejects it will be cast into the lake of fire!

Your eternal destiny awaits you. Make the right choice and let Christ into your heart so you can have eternal life.

Seems to me that everything you have said would indicate that your god is a cruel and evil god. Forsaking to hell, all who refuse to or cannot worship him.

A god that actually promotes hate to all who are not of his flock...This is a mark of true evil.

A truely great god would be forgiving to all and promote love to all, regardless of theire orientation, color, age or belief.. What I see here is quite the opposite.

Did Jesus not preach love and understanding? Is god not about love and understanding? did I miss something in sunday school?

SO in order for me to go to heaven (or your version of it), I must promote hate to children, babies and those who are different? If I were to slay gay people, would god be pleased with me? jk

edit on 3/19/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The op is so totally preaching hate!! These are not just opinions.

To me, saying someone is evil and hellbound for being a baby, gay, colored or not a christian is preaching hatred.

Preaching sexism, raceism religionism is promoting hate. It is no different than the venom that the KKK spits out.

If I met the op on the street and he spoke any of that crap to me, I'd punch the crap out of him and ask him where his god was to protect him while he's bleeding all over the place..lol
edit on 3/19/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

HUUUUUUGE segment? no it is only small number that know the origins of Christmas and Easter.

Okay, perhaps "segment" isn't a good word to use. HUUUUUUUGE number of us people don't celebrate Christmas or Easter. I.E. millions of us.

edit on 19-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join