It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those without Christ are demon possessed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Those who don't know Christ or reject his gift of salvation for us are possessed by demons because they do not have the light. They are wicked murderers of men, abortionists, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, evolutionists, followers of false religions, liars, fornicators, seekers of glory and praise, full of deceit and decay, and the list goes on and on.

If you reject the Holy God you have opened yourself to Satan and his demons to fill that void in your heart. If you let Christ fill that void you will have eternal life, if you reject it, you will be filled with death. Only one path will lead to eternal life and that path is through Jesus Christ. No other religion will save you. Chanting mantras, doing meditation, or worshipping Goddesses will save you, it will only give you a one way ticket to Hell. Once you are there you cannot escape, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Eternal separation from God.

You have a choice, it's not too late. Repent of your wicked deeds, turn from that sinful life and accept Jesus Christ into your heart and sin no more. The world is becoming increasingly ungodly, people sin in the open without shame. Reject the culture of death and embrace eternal life! Christ loves you and died for you. Don't reject his free gift of salvation.

May you all find peace with God, AMEN!

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
get this bs garbage out of here before you get the heat of every atheist and follower of another religion on you. i live my life the best i can. i am kind to those who deserve it and i treat just about everyone as my equal. i love my fiance, i love my friends, and i take care of myself and my environment. i do no condone ill will towards any other human on this planet.

for you sit here and recite some crap like that is ludicrous. im possessed by a demon because i do not accept the word of someone who most likely never existed? why kind of logic is that? NO WHERE in the bible does it say this. as i said, i live my life as best i can and try to be the best person i can be, this based on the TEXTS OF YOUR BOOK will grant me access to "heaven" while you and everyone else like you will burn for eternity in "hell" because YOU DO WHAT YOUR BOOK TELLS YOU NOT TO DO!

i am not demonically possessed and if i am based on your half ass logic, i am grateful for it because it has shown me a better life in which i don not need to be subservient to superstitious fears and i can think for myself. you sir a hypocrite which is the one of the worst sins anyone can commit.

i am an atheist and i seem to know more on how your religion works than you do.

you do not need to follow religion to be spiritual. you do not need religion to tell you how to live your life. you do not need religion as a base for decision making. YOU DO NOT NEED RELIGION PERIOD. IT DOES NOTHING BUT BREED IGNORANCE!

if you joined this site simply to troll atheists and whoever else, you seriously need to be banned from ATS.
edit on 17-3-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have never heard such a hate filled speech before. Christian, you are Brainwashed from the word go if you really believe all that. You surely are baiting, why do you people do this all the time? Your baseless warnings mean nothing to me, and there is probably more Light in my life than you ever had. Believe and way you want, but stop trying to convert the rest of us into your way of thinking.
Find the Divine within.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Cool story bro..

There were religions that existed before Christianity was dreamt up by men .. The original bible didn't even have a hell .. we added that in later.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
you make Christians look bad
edit on 17-3-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You have rejected the teachings of Christ.

His only commandment was to love one another.

He died so that everyone would be saved. I know old testament Christians hate to hear that..as they are full of revenge and hate...but according to Christ..all are already saved.

I am not even a Christian and I understand his teachings better than you.

Peace

link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Those who don't know Christ or reject his gift of salvation for us are possessed by demons because they do not have the light. They are wicked murderers of men, abortionists, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, evolutionists, followers of false religions, liars, fornicators, seekers of glory and praise, full of deceit and decay, and the list goes on and on.

you give me far too much credit. I am just a man with a plan and the plan is TO DESTROY ALL HUMANS VICTORY FOR THE DALEKS

So, yah....

link   
now now folks
OP does deserve a little respect
he's chosen to go down with the sinking ship of church

we should be more tolerant;
as with the coming of the Pandaemonaeon they shall soon be in the same
psychohistorical position that scientists and witches were during the dark ages.

that said, i assure you all, that the OP's post

has earned no flags or stars from this shamanist.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosisMay you all find peace with God, AMEN!

Nah ill stick with the demons thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Someone has been infected by "Churchianity" far too long. This venom that thou hast spewed on the internet is at the core of what is wrong with the world. It is why people were fed to lions, burned at the stake and stuffed into ovens. If your God is so loving why does he threaten everyone with eternal pain and torment, UNLESS...?

Your God makes Hitler look like a boy scout.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
i live my life the best i can.

"There is no one righteous, not even one" -Romans 3:10. Sorry to disappoint you but "living the best you can" won't save you. "all our righteous acts are like filthy rags" -Isaiah 64:6 only Jesus Christ can save you. Good works won't cut it.

It's no surprise on the response I've gotten for Christ even said "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." - John 15:18. People hate the Light and rather live in darkness. It's a pity you choose Satan over Christ.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Those without Christ are demon possessed

No. Many are. If what you say is true then everyone in the gospels not named Jesus had a demon in them. But He didn't call a demons out of everyone, only some.

Babies and children are demon possessed?

I.

Can't.

Accept.

That.

edit on 17-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Those without Christ are demon possessed

No. Many are. If what you say is true then everyone in the gospels not named Jesus had a demon in them. But He didn't call a demons out of everyone, only some.

Babies and children are demon possessed?

I.

Can't.

Accept.

That.

Babies and children unfortunately go to Hell if they haven't accepted Christ as all are born into sin and if they don't accept Christ they are lost.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nah, I'm goblin possessed
edit on 17-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

lol of course they do.

How does a baby accept Jesus? How does a child make that decision before they are able to think? Please, or do we just baptize the kid a few weeks after they are born so we can 'save them'. Another way to indoctrinate a child into your tribe and ensure it's survival.
edit on 17-3-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Babies and children unfortunately go to Hell if they haven't accepted Christ as all are born into sin and if they don't accept Christ they are lost.

You you realize that hell didn't exist in the original scriptures right? .. it was originally a mistranslation of the word for "grave" .. and a place where all the dead went..

If you're going to thump us with your bible, please at least understand it's history a bit better.. you're only making yourself, and your religion look bad as well as hateful.
edit on 3/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Really..that is just hilarious. So you're saying that I am possessed at this very moment? I believe that human beings evolved over the course of hundreds of millions of years. So I am going to hell now? HAH!

You know, when I was 12, I visited my relatives who live in a different province than I do. They are christian. Which I am fine with, I have no problem with people following religion. I have been an atheist my whole life. Anyways, they tried to force their religion onto me. Force feeding me their "facts" about how the Earth is only 2000 years old and all that BS. They knew my sisters and I didn't go to church or Sunday school back home, and we had to go while there. Over the course of the month I had multiple people trying to convert me. From then on, I was even more against it than ever before.

I can't follow anything that says this planet was made overnight. I watched a few videos on a thread a couple of days ago, it's a quick trip to the edge of the galaxy and further, they are spectacular. I will post a link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A funny side note: When my uncle told me the Earth was 2000 years old, my question for him was, "then why are there dinosaur bones that have been here for millions of years?". For myself being 12 years old I have to admit it was a good question. His answer was, "god placed them in the Earth to trick people.". I basically laughed in his face and told him that wasn't true.

So call me possessed, a sinner, Satan worshiper, I don't care. You go ahead and read your book. I will continue living my life the way I am. I'm not a bad person. I'm happy and that's all that matters.
And I am not living my life with a book as my rulebook!
edit on 17-3-2012 by PlanetaryDuality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join