It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those without Christ are demon possessed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Those without Christ are demon possessed

No. Many are. If what you say is true then everyone in the gospels not named Jesus had a demon in them. But He didn't call a demons out of everyone, only some.

Babies and children are demon possessed?

I.

Can't.

Accept.

That.

Babies and children unfortunately go to Hell if they haven't accepted Christ as all are born into sin and if they don't accept Christ they are lost.

You are insane bro? Just read what you are typing. You were one of those kids whose family forced them into believing something, who instilled fear into you from a early age. Its sad man.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah

lol of course they do.

How does a baby accept Jesus? How does a child make that decision before they are able to think? Please, or do we just baptize the kid a few weeks after they are born so we can 'save them'. Another way to indoctrinate a child into your tribe and ensure it's survival.
edit on 17-3-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

Only adults are baptized in the Bible. Sprinkling babies won't save them. Papists are devil worshippers.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So no matter what every baby goes to hell? How does a baby accept Christ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

christ must of gone to hell for being a jewish baby than. therefor, he never went to heaven.

based on OP's logic.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah

So no matter what every baby goes to hell? How does a baby accept Christ?

With that logic, we're all doomed because we were all babies.. OP doesn't know what he's talking about.. he's got things mixed up.. he's either trolling, got some kind of mental problem.. or is drunk posting .. either way I'm done feeding into it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Babies and children unfortunately go to Hell if they haven't accepted Christ as all are born into sin and if they don't accept Christ they are lost.

REALLY?? God throws people in hell who have no capacity whatsoever to understand the gospel?? Retarded people too huh? Well, I always wanted to meet King David someday in heaven, guess I won't be able to since he will be in Hell:

"But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me."

2 Samuel 12:23

Btw, I have two other questions. How do you expect to share the gospel with people you hate? How do you know if the person you hate today won't accept Christ tomorrow?

You: "I hate you because God hates you, you sinner. Do you want to hear about Jesus and how he changed my life?"

Them: "Changed your life huh? Did you used to be compassionate, loving, and merciful? No thanks."

edit on 17-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

You are insane bro? Just read what you are typing. You were one of those kids whose family forced them into believing something, who instilled fear into you from a early age. Its sad man.

Yes, babies, children, and apparently now the mentally retarded.

People who have no mental capacity whatsoever to understand the gospel or to understand the difference between good and evil.

Well, I know what my plans are tomorrow after church... Goin to the maternity ward at the hospital to see how many babies I can win to the Lord.

edit on 17-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The KJV was the standard version of the Bible for Protestant Christianity for nearly 350 years and it has been translated into many languages. The KJV has had a major influence on formulating the traditional Protestant Christian doctrine of hell, which is of course similar to the Roman Catholic doctrine of hell.

Many subsequent versions of the Bible have corrected translation errors found in the KJV to varying degrees. However, the most popular versions of the Bible like the NIV, the NKJV, the NAS, the RSV and others have still retained the basic translation errors, which support the doctrine of hell. Some versions of the Bible like YLT (Young’s Literal Translation) have been true to the literal meanings of the original Hebrew and Greek Manuscripts and they have entirely eliminated the doctrine of hell from the Bible.

The false teaching of the doctrine of hell is a heresy of the greatest proportion. It changes the great victory won by Jesus Christ on the cross over sin and death for all people into a great defeat for most people. It is about time that Christians worldwide woke up to the truth of the Bible, which tells us that Jesus is the Saviour of the world. It is about time they broke free from the false teaching and belief in the doctrine of hell, one of the greatest church heresies of all time.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I implore you OP....get back on the meds. (seek them out if you must). Not an insult, I've seen this before...No one gets this hateful and adamant about others around them being evil without some sort of imbalance. Religious and ''in your face'' is one thing but the way you present yourself reminds me of things I've always heard when someone near and dear to me goes off their meds.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I really hope you're just baiting us, but in case you're not

edit on 18-3-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
While I don't agree with OP about the children and babies thing, he isn't coming from a position of hate, which everyone seems to think he is.

If you knew someone was going to be doomed for eternity, wouldn't you do your best to try and save them?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
If you reject the Holy God you have opened yourself to Satan and his demons to fill that void in your heart. If you let Christ fill that void you will have eternal life, if you reject it, you will be filled with death. Only one path will lead to eternal life and that path is through Jesus Christ. No other religion will save you. Chanting mantras, doing meditation, or worshipping Goddesses will save you, it will only give you a one way ticket to Hell. Once you are there you cannot escape, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Eternal separation from God.

So explain this to me.

(1) If god is omnipresent, then he is also in hell. And god rules over everything so he rules over hell so there can be separation from god and everything that happens there is at his direction. So does he torture us there?

(2) On the other hand, if there is separation from god, then there is a place he is not so he isn't omnipresent. Then are there other places he can't go? Then did he lie about the extent of his dominion?

Fortunately you do say that chanting mantras, doing meditation and worshiping Goddesses will save me so I had better get busy on that.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic

So explain this to me.

(1) If god is omnipresent, then he is also in hell. And god rules over everything so he rules over hell so there can be separation from god and everything that happens there is at his direction. So does he torture us there?

There isn't really much biblical evidence that Hell is an actual place where one is tortured so, that's moot...

(2) On the other hand, if there is separation from god, then there is a place he is not so he isn't omnipresent. Then are there other places he can't go? Then did he lie about the extent of his dominion?

This is really just an extension of the free will analogy, which can also be read like this: Can God make something so heavy that he cannot lift it?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto

So explain this to me.

There isn't really much biblical evidence that Hell is an actual place where one is tortured so, that's moot... This is really just an extension of the free will analogy, which can also be read like this: Can God make something so heavy that he cannot lift it?

Really? How about Matthew 13:41-42

41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Or how about Matthew 25:41:

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."

Or how about Matthew 25:46

Jesus says “And they will go away into Eternal Punishment, but the Righteous will go into Eternal Life.”

Or how about Luke 12:5

But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Or Revelation 14:11-- and this one even says "torture"

And the smoke from their torture will go up forever and ever, and those who worship the beast and his image will have no rest day or night, along with anyone who receives the mark of his name.

ooooorrrrr Revelation 20:13-15

"...hell delivered up the dead which were in them...And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

So this is all just a free will analogy? By that same reasoning is the resurrection also just an analogy since it seems to be sorta mixed in with this one. or in Matthew 12:40 is he spending three days and three nights in a free will analogy?

For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, as will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Sorry but I remain unconvinced by your claims that the point is moot.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well, you're referencing the Lake of Fire, and not Hell, or "Death" or "Sheol" or "The Grave."

It's my personal belief that the Lake of Fire is for the worst of the worst and for those that flat out deny and blaspheme YHWH. I suppose he is responsible for their torment.

What does him being dead for 3 days have anything to do with the free will analogy?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So if I'm full of demons, then how can I actually choose Jesus? I mean, anything I've ever heard of about possession is that one's will is most decidedly not a contributing factor in the equation after a very short time.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join