It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those without Christ are demon possessed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
God the devil demons satan its all fairy tale garbage,there is love and there is hate,the light or the darkness.I dont see a buhdist monk as demon possesed soul do you?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Maybe you are forgetting these Bible verses:

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" -Romans 10:14

"Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit." -John 3:5

If people haven't heard the Gospel they are doomed to Hell, it's a Christian's responsibility to spread the Gospel, even Christ said to spread it to all the world. If you don't spread the Good News you are guilty of sending people to Hell!

Jesus said no one can see the Kingdom of God unless they are baptized and receive the Holy Spirit. If a baby dies, he goes to Hell because he hasn't had the chance to accept Christ and be baptized. Same goes for children that haven't heard the Gospel. A child has to accept Christ and be baptized just like everyone else. EVERYONE young and old who hasn't heard the Gospel or rejects it will be cast into the lake of fire!

Your eternal destiny awaits you. Make the right choice and let Christ into your heart so you can have eternal life.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
What the HELL is going on with ats this past month?

Are the fundie churches sending their hordes over to post nonesense daily?

Rev. Phelps and fellow cultists, is that you?

Wow, you're trolling a huge segments of Christians because you feel one trolled you. How nice.

Look here bud, if you had read passed op you'd see some of us reject most of what op spewed from his arse, ooops, heart.

The Jesus of the Bible told His disciples, "Suffer not (do not prevent) little children from coming to me, for such as theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

I forgive you, you might have posted that hastily without thinking or reading all the posts in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
What the HELL is going on with ats this past month?

Are the fundie churches sending their hordes over to post nonesense daily?

Rev. Phelps and fellow cultists, is that you?

Wow, you're trolling a huge segments of Christians because you feel one trolled you. How nice.

Look here bud, if you had read passed op you'd see some of us reject most of what op spewed from his arse, ooops, heart.

The Jesus of the Bible told His disciples, "Suffer not (do not prevent) little children from coming to me, for such as theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

I forgive you, you might have posted that hastily without thinking or reading all the posts in this thread.

Notice Christ said don't prevent children from coming to Him. If they didn't know him or accept his teachings and believe he is God, they will go to Hell.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Maybe you are forgetting these Bible verses:

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" -Romans 10:14

Hey not at all, that's precisely why I'm going to the maternity ward after church. I'd hate to think a baby died of SIDS tonight and woke up on the business end of satan's pitchfork holding hands with Hilter and Judas.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hang on a minute Jesus was resurrected, so he is still alive...... yes

So he didn't die for anyones sin's.....he didn't even die..... yes

Maybe it's a Hoax !

If the story is true..... He suffered for our sin's..... but people suffer for the sin's of others all over the world now

Therefore the people that suffer must be Gods children.......yes

Do you suffer...???

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Notice Christ said don't prevent children from coming to Him. If they didn't know him or accept his teachings and believe he is God, they will go to Hell.

I rebuke you in the Lord. No one before the age of accountability goes to Hell. Do aborted babies go to Hell? Why won't you tell me if the mentally retarded go to Hell or not? HUH? What about what David said about his infant child that died from 2 Samuel? Is King David in Hell right now?

The ONLY thing I am coming against you on is the claim that those unable to comprehend the gospel or the difference between good or evil go to Hell.

I ENVY the mentally retarded!!!!!!!! There is NEVER a moment of their lives where they are outside of God's will and purposes.

THINK about what you're saying,... THINK!

edit on 18-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I rebuke you in the Lord. No one before the age of accountability goes to Hell. Do aborted babies go to Hell? Why won't you tell me if the mentally retarded go to Hell or not? HUH? What about what David said about his infant child that died from 2 Samuel? Is King David in Hell right now?

The ONLY thing I am coming against you on if the claim that those unable to comprehend the gospel or the difference between good or evil go to Hell.

I ENVY the mentally retarded!!!!!!!! There is NEVER a moment of their lives where they are outside of God's will and purposes.

THINK about what you're saying,... THINK!

Sorry but I follow what the Bible teaches, sorry you follow a false Gospel but those who haven't accepted Christ are doomed to Hell.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sorry but I follow what the Bible teaches, sorry you follow a false Gospel but those who haven't accepted Christ are doomed to Hell.

You're using the Word of God to lie to people, you're a false teacher. Show me three verses that say people not capable of understanding the gospel go to Hell. I'm NOT talking about the lost people out there past the age of reckoning, I'm talking about people or babies that have no mental capacity whatsoever to understand the gospel or the difference between good and evil.

If you remember correctly, that's what caused Adam and Eve to perish, they ate of the fruit from the tree of what?? What was that fruit they ate? From the tree of the "knowledge of good and evil". We inherit sinful natures from Adam, not Adam's sins.

Quit slithering away from these questions serpent:

Do aborted babies go to Hell?
Why won't you tell me if the mentally retarded go to Hell or not?
HUH?
What about what David said about his infant child that died from 2 Samuel?
Is King David in Hell right now?

Waiting...

edit on 18-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ok wow troll, since children are going to hell I must really be possessed. Op I would like to know what brand of Christianity you follow, so I can avoid it at all costs. Whatever god you follow must be a psychopath.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sir I've had discussions about religion before, and we do not see eye to eye on the subject. Yet we have found common ground, there is no way this man is a practicing Christian.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KwisatzHaderach

Ok wow troll, since children are going to hell I must really be possessed. Op I would like to know what brand of Christianity you follow, so I can avoid it at all costs. Whatever god you follow must be a psychopath.

Not Christianity at all, he's just very religious.

Jesus and religion cannot co-exist.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

Sir I've had discussions about religion before, and we do not see eye to eye on the subject.

YES WE DO!!!! You need to watch the video above, then watch the one titled "JESUS VS RELIGION" in my sig.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
the largest crime off all is to perpetuate a tool of brain washing. religion destroys childrens minds. the most evil people i have ever seen are these religious fanaticals. they're narcissistic and don't give a damn about this planet or about anyones lives but the ones who are like minded. all you people do is criticize and judge when you have no right. maybe you should grow up and make your own decisions.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i find it rediculous that "salvation" would depend on the competency of others to convince a person to accept dogma, or that it would depend on geography. we've all been blessed with minds, therefore we should not rely on texts that have had mankinds filthy hands on them for atleast 2000 years.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
the largest crime off all is to perpetuate a tool of brain washing. religion destroys childrens minds. the most evil people i have ever seen are these religious fanaticals. they're narcissistic and don't give a damn about this planet or about anyones lives but the ones who are like minded. all you people do is criticize and judge when you have no right. maybe you should grow up and make your own decisions.

The religious people (those who said they were not blind) murdered Jesus. The lost people (the blind) welcomed Him and loved Him and ultimately worshiped Him.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Costanza
i find it rediculous that "salvation" would depend on the competency of others to convince a person to accept dogma, or that it would depend on geography. we've all been blessed with minds, therefore we should not rely on texts that have had mankinds filthy hands on them for atleast 2000 years.

You find those ideas ridiculous because they are. Salvation doesn't depend on another person's ability to convince you, salvation is of the Lord.

Case in point:

Billy Graham was talking one time about a drunk man who ran up to him, the convo went like this:

Drunk: "Heeeeey Bbilly... You saved me 15 years ago, do you remember?

Billy: "Ahh yes, that looks like my work. If God has saved you you wouldn't still be a drunk."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join