It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those without Christ are demon possessed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

hate and love are one and the same

O.o Huh? There's a huge difference between love and hate. PG is preaching from his own perspective, it has nothing to do with hating anyone. Just because you disagree with people and their actions and beliefs does not mean you hate them. Now you can be disrespectful about what other people do or do not believe but that is not hate.

Hate is when you love to see someone die, or get hurt because you hold animosity against them, you burn with a desire to see someone pay in blood and death and seek their demise or to harm them in some way just because it would make you feel "good" or because you would "like" it.

If you subscribe to the school of "same difference", i hate to tell you this but, it's not the same if there's even the tiniest difference.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

i am well aware of what each word means....

they are opposites... of course. but without one, the other would not exist... its balance, the yin yang of life...
so technically they are one and the same...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You're only kind to those you deem worthy of deserving it instead of being kind to everyone.

Yes, that came directly from the Ruach HaKodesh, that quickened my spirit like nobody's business. Great response brother.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PharohGnosis

Funny how you believe in a religion where it says that you should not follow other gods or other religions yet here you are talking about Hell(Hel) which is Pagan in origin.

It must be hard for you to go along with a religion that says to stay away from Pagans yet practically EVERYTHING you believe in is Pagan.Remember that the next time you celebrate Christmas,celebrate Easter,believe that your soul will pass over................i could on.....but i won't.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Those who don't know Christ or reject his gift of salvation for us are possessed by demons because they do not have the light. They are wicked murderers of men, abortionists, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, evolutionists, followers of false religions, liars, fornicators, seekers of glory and praise, full of deceit and decay, and the list goes on and on.

If you reject the Holy God you have opened yourself to Satan and his demons to fill that void in your heart. If you let Christ fill that void you will have eternal life, if you reject it, you will be filled with death. Only one path will lead to eternal life and that path is through Jesus Christ. No other religion will save you. Chanting mantras, doing meditation, or worshipping Goddesses will save you, it will only give you a one way ticket to Hell. Once you are there you cannot escape, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Eternal separation from God.

You have a choice, it's not too late. Repent of your wicked deeds, turn from that sinful life and accept Jesus Christ into your heart and sin no more. The world is becoming increasingly ungodly, people sin in the open without shame. Reject the culture of death and embrace eternal life! Christ loves you and died for you. Don't reject his free gift of salvation.

May you all find peace with God, AMEN!

damn you're right! I must be possessed by a demon for thinking that man is more likely to de descended from a long period of natural selection then an invisible man in the sky who created the world in 7 days.

as for murders let's look at those who follow god:
how about the crusades?
or the salem whitch trials?

or how about the catholic priests molesting young boys? strange that they are the ones who teach your religion

how deluded do you have to be that you assume your religion is the one true religion when there is no proof of the christian god over any of the others gods. why don't we follow the sumerian religion? or egyptian? or any of the others religions that predate christianity? also, why is the story of chorus so similar to jesus... almost like they just plagerized it from the already existing religion and then made it their own.

why does the bible prmote slavery, sexism,. murder and rape? why does it outlaw shelfish, pork, clothing of mixed fabric, and planting two seeds in the same field.

the anser; because no matetr how you cut it. it's all fairy tales made by humans to feel better

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I am not swayed by a ghost or spirit, yet you are swayed and do as it says, and you say I am the one possessed?
IRONY ftw.
If you are born again, you are repossessed.

Logic of the christians always makes for excellent humor.
It is cool and I'm sorry, carry on believing whatever you need to get you out of bed in the morning.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

Originally posted by XelNaga
i live my life the best i can.

edit on 17-3-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

"There is no one righteous, not even one" -Romans 3:10. Sorry to disappoint you but "living the best you can" won't save you. "all our righteous acts are like filthy rags" -Isaiah 64:6 only Jesus Christ can save you. Good works won't cut it.

It's no surprise on the response I've gotten for Christ even said "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." - John 15:18. People hate the Light and rather live in darkness. It's a pity you choose Satan over Christ.
You are wrong. You are merely trying to lump EVERYONE onto a sure path to hell, maybe you know this, maybe you don't, but you need to watch what you say, for your sake. I will tell you this, stop taking the bible out of context!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Actually I've watched some of those crazy christ followers and seems to me those are the ones posessed... they are the cruel and wicked

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
While I don't agree with OP about the children and babies thing, he isn't coming from a position of hate, which everyone seems to think he is.

If you knew someone was going to be doomed for eternity, wouldn't you do your best to try and save them?

We are not here on this earth for a quickie sinners prayer, a lifetime of sin, we were not made to spread lies about God's chosen ones and OP is spreading lies. The deciever and the decieved both share the punishment.

First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can't muster the faith to believe in your god. Therefore, I shall get what I deserve; being tortured in fire forever. Your god is just. (Just sick)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Remember that the next time you celebrate Christmas,celebrate Easter,believe that your soul will pass over................i could on.....but i won't.

You do realize that there is a HUUUUUUGE segment of Christianity that rejects Christmas and Easter right?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

We are not here on this earth for a quickie sinners prayer, a lifetime of sin,

Well no duh, what happened to Ephesians 2:10? Did the Pope remove it from the Bible?

EDIT: Nope, good news folks, I just Googled it, it's still in there. The entire purpose for saving us was TO DO GOOD WORKS in His name.

I thought Paul put that heresy to bed in Romans with the "GOD FORBID" comment, no? (Romans 6:1-2)

edit on 18-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Those without Christ choose to do kindness in the name of kindness, not a man who died thousands of years ago.

I would rather do good things in the name of today and tomorrow than in the name of yesterday. Today, we can change. Tomorrow doesn't even have a shape yet. Yesterday is done and gone.

Why live by Jesus, depending solely upon his name, when you can live by your own example and do just as well?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

A paradox of truth.. Opposites can not be separated.. How can love exist without hate.. How can night exist without day... Language allows us to separate terms into opposites. However in reality these opposites are one and the same energy....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

and where did you get your information from. I hope it was not from the bible. A book that was manufactured by a Roman empire... Good luck with that bud...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

meditation is taught in the bible... just so you know...

So apparently you're saying THIS might be you if you don't "accept Jesus"?

I have issues with that...

edit on 18-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I ENVY the mentally retarded!!!!!!!! There is NEVER a moment of their lives where they are outside of God's will and purposes.

If we cannot live outside gods will and purpose then it does not matter what we do because it means god has chosen our paths for us already..

What I dont get it why did God bring his problems to earth.. I mean everything was good here then God came down and started fighting with the devil. I wish they had bought their fight somewhere else.

Why cant God and the Devil grow up and be friends.. Unless they are one and the same thing of course. Because God made everything so the devil might be part of him.....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Any further off topic or insulting posts and you will be post banned.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So people who are secluded from the worlds religions such as tribes or villages are going to hell because they have never heard of jesus?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join