It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
If you have enough light you can seek answers in dark places, but yes I DON'T advise it.

I have another good suggestion, don't EVER have 2 mirrors facing each other. I've seen this cause serious problems on numerous occasions, on a very personal scale.

I've heard about mirrors I thought it was 6 mirrors facing each other is bad. I'm curious as to why 2 mirrors facing each other is not recommended. Tell me your story.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I've studied the case.
I've seen the photos.
Her self-inflicted injuries were apparent.
But they weren't fatal.
Catholic priests performing a harrowing exorcism ritual 67 times, well, that's fatal.
And she's not the only one.
Yes, she asked, because she'd been indoctrinated her whole life with this fear-driven dogma.
You claim medical science couldn't help her.
Guess the religion didn't either, huh.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007

Originally posted by Aliquandro
If you have enough light you can seek answers in dark places, but yes I DON'T advise it.

I have another good suggestion, don't EVER have 2 mirrors facing each other. I've seen this cause serious problems on numerous occasions, on a very personal scale.

I've heard about mirrors I thought it was 6 mirrors facing each other is bad. I'm curious as to why 2 mirrors facing each other is not recommended. Tell me your story.
Try doing something that most,perhaps even all people never do.Try looking at yourself in a mirror and keep staring and looking at your own face and into your own eyes without turning away for about 15 minutes.You'll start seeing yourself for how you really appear.Very different from what you "think" you look like...

Try doing the same thing with your husband or wife,boy friend or girl friend or anyone else you "think" you love and the same thing will happen,after staring into their eyes for around 15 minutes.You'll start seeing them for how they really appear,not what you "think" they look like and...you might not like who you see...

Because we only ocassionally glance at ourselves and eachother the vast majority of the time...

edit on 24-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You my friend are so right

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Your a perfect example of why the Bible advises followers to avoid people such as yourself. Somethings should be avoided as they interfere with our natural development.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Malcher

I've studied the case.
I've seen the photos.
Her self-inflicted injuries were apparent.
But they weren't fatal.
Catholic priests performing a harrowing exorcism ritual 67 times, well, that's fatal.
And she's not the only one.
Yes, she asked, because she'd been indoctrinated her whole life with this fear-driven dogma.
You claim medical science couldn't help her.
Guess the religion didn't either, huh.

When did i say it went well?

I never said she was possessed.

It was only until recently that medical science and medicine became better able to deal with cases such as this. And it really does work...but that is how it is now. You never did bother to consider the medical alternative at that time. It was grim either way. You must not be aware that there have been worse cases than this and they dont even involve religion.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I saw a movie that was set during the early 1800's and in one scene there were two teenage girls trying to forcast the future and so they sat back to back,each facing a different mirror,while they each held a lit candle and what they saw made them both scream and run out of the room,both of their reflections had changed into someone else.I know it was in a movie,but that scene must have been based on something real...

Most truths TPTB don't want the masses knowing about are presented to us in movies. The truth always comes out, and those in charge know this. If you get to people first with it and convince them it is fiction, they will likely never believe it to be true.

My best friend's brother did some ritual years back involving a mirror and candles. I'm not sure of the details, but apparently he saw an evil version of his brother in the mirror. Most of the things you mention in your OP also occured in the house too as a result of using ouija boards.

If only people came to realise that demonic possession is a reality, quite a lot of the world's problems would be instantly recognised and solved very quickly...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I am aware.
I am also aware that she needed long-term medical attention.
Instead she died from dehydration and malnutrition, brought on by the exorcisms.
The OP used this case in a post.
The only thing achieved by using this case in a post is to illustrate how the type of fear-mongering displayed by the OP can eventually lead to this kind of death.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by blocula
I saw a movie that was set during the early 1800's and in one scene there were two teenage girls trying to forcast the future and so they sat back to back,each facing a different mirror,while they each held a lit candle and what they saw made them both scream and run out of the room,both of their reflections had changed into someone else.I know it was in a movie,but that scene must have been based on something real...

If only people came to realise that demonic possession is a reality, quite a lot of the world's problems would be instantly recognised and solved very quickly...
I think that what you've said above is very true...

I know that tptb have intentionally misled the mainstream far astray from a very real and ongoing diabolic influence in our world,by having convinced the vast majority of people to believe that what still is actually demonic posession in many cases,are now treatable mental illnesses.Just so tptb ensure themselves that they continue making mega bucks off of the health care system and vast arrays of medications and the murder and mayhem that the demonically posessed continuously inflict upon an unsuspecting society and its highly likely that stalin,hitler and mao,among many others,were also literally posessed by very real and very evil demons...
edit on 25-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The Bible advises a lot of things: taking slaves in war; beating slaves whether they know what they've done wrong or not; not wearing clothing of multiple fabrics; stoning to death children who disobey; killing homosexuals; marrying a rape victim to the rapist; giving everything you own to the poor; rendering unto the government it's just dues (taxes, etc); and much, much more that Christians ignore, or avoid.

So, before you accuse me of being misguided, or evil, or unchristian I'd like to see you follow every law, code, command, and rule that the Old and New Testaments outline for you. After all, doing as Jesus says is the whole point of being a Christian... he is the light, and the way, and the truth.

Matthew 5: 18-19 from the N.I.V.

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world"...Ephesians 6:12

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have a ouija board and I dabble in the dark arts. Nothing bad has ever happened to me. Most of what you describe is caused by stoopid people messing with things that they know little about. Often times people arn't strong enough to protect themselves against such things or may inadvertantly actually cause such things to happen.
If ever I find myeslf lacking, my spirit guide protects me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

I have had more than my share of paranormal sightings and encounters,ever since i was a little kid and long before i started occasionally asking santa "satan claws" for ouija boards for christmas and once in awhile asking my parents for them on my birthdays...

Lots of people had ouija "yes,yes" "witch boards" when i was young,kids use to bring them to grade school and play with them on the bus and outside during recess...

Wow...Imagine that...Just think of all those thoughtless requests to conjure and bring forth unknown entities into our lives from who knows where,all from an advertised on tv and sold to the public and to children as a supposed harmless toy and a game thats sold well over 25,000,000 units since 1890...

Damn...No wonder theres so much evil in the world,all those opened windows,doorways and portals to unearthly realms and to whatever and whoever malevolent and benevolent beings may reside within those usually hidden places...

edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Recently Parker Brothers "Toy Company" has introduced a new "Glow In The Dark" Ouija "Witch Board" the "Mystifying Oracle"...Pretty cool huh? > compare.ebay.com...

Or maybe someones interested in Conjuring some Ancient Demons and bringing a little Unearthly Hell into their lives through an old "Antique Witch Board" for a cool $500 bucks? > www.ecrater.com...

Just look at all the varieties of Demon Summoning "Witch Boards" that have been designed and sold through the last 121 years > www.witchboards.net...

Heres the very first "Ouija Witch Board" ever sold to the General Public on February-10th 1891 and damn,i just realized i missed the anniversary,oh well,next year i'll be sure not to forget about it and i'll be sure to celebrate with a good old fashioned Ritualistic Seance and see if i can Conjure a Demon Impersonating my long gone Uncle Petes Ghost,maybe he'll lead me to the light > www.witchboards.net...

Hmmmm? and shortly after "They" started openly selling Ouija Boards to "Us" as a Toy and a Game,the Hell of the very first World War ever fought was unleashed in 1914 and destroyed around 25,000,000 lives,which just happens to be the same amount of Ouija Witch Boards that have been sold by parker brothers since 1966 and notice the sixes and nine...

Just a Coincidence?...Of course!...Nothings wrong...Everythings just fine...Diabolical Forces have not Hijacked Earth and Enslaved Humanity...Just go to work and forget about it (*-*)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think that Christians like to pretend they're in a life-and-death grapple for their immortal soul with pure evil. There's something about make-believe persecution, and Christianity, which seems to go hand-in-hand. I don't really know why—maybe because there's supposed to be several hundred years of tribulation and persecution before the Second Coming—but they love to believe that they're being attacked for a variety of reasons. In fact, I've met only a handful of Christians who didn't somehow believe that their religion—the world's leading religion, and the most dominant religion in the Western world—was somehow being persecuted, assaulted, and attacked by people who just didn't believe in the same things as them.

I don't know if Christians just don't understand how persecution works, but, well, let me lay a few things out for you:

(1) If you don't like people practicing Earth-based worship, it is not a battle against evil, or persecution when a small number of people decide to embrace that type of faith.

(2) If someone believes that Tarot cards offer a psycho-analytic, and psycho-spiritual interpersonal study of themselves and you don't, it is again neither persecution nor battling pure evil if some people like this.

(3) If a man is born with an attraction to other men, or a woman to other women, and you think it's immoral because it's "icky" and you don't like it... it is (a) none of your business who people choose to love, (b) not persecution if everyone's own individual sense of consensual love is recognized, and (c) not a battle against ultimate evil to let people who love each other be with each other.

Persecution is not the act of someone having different beliefs, morals, ethics, and viewpoints then yourself.

Persecution is not being told you shouldn't pray in a public school because other non-Christians also must attend.

Persecution is not being told that your particular set of rules doesn't deserve to be up in public buildings.

Persecution is not letting all faiths who have holidays based on solar positioning celebrate them alongside each other.

And persecution is certainly not a majority of the people in a country, breaking constitutional laws, being told that the country—built on a freedom from religion in government—is finally going to break from mainstream support of a single religion and allow free worship and practice of all religions.

Likewise, you're not battling any Great Metaphysical Pure Evil in the guise of Fallen Angels. You're battling with your own ego-maniacal conscience. A fractured sense of superiority which has you believing that by being Christian you have the privledge of trampling all over the rights of everyone else: telling them how to act and behave, what to believe and have faith in, and who they can love. That is what Christians are battling. Their own inability to let people be themselves, because of their own insecurities and unhappiness; brought out by practicing a faith based on guilt and emotional manipulation.

To bring this back on topic: Ouija Boards, Tarot cards, seances, and other forms of spiritual divination are not evil. Evil only exists in the hearts, minds, and actions of those who allow it to, by believing they need some external force to help them stop it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I agree the door opened is not good. The Cassipean Wave was channeled off a ouji board by Laura and it contains such a strong gravity, prickly dwarf star type gravity, very heavy and brought immediate danger into our house. When I reluctantly read a a bit of it because I had promised someone I would even though I already felt the energy, the next morning my youngest son came down the stairs, in tears, he threw his blanket on the floor and said it paralyzed him.

When I calmed him down I found out that he had been sleep paralyzed to have these tall hooded beings, proddign him with a stick or wand or cattle prod in the stomach every time he tried to break away, which he did, he overcame it and ran downstairs.

I was sick with a huge lump in my lymph for over a month on antibiotics.

I closed all permissions and spoke up to the one who was promoting this work, and will never ever go against my energy recognition or inner discernment again.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Our of curiosity, Unity, what makes you think it was the board and not you or your daughter, or your son who did the channeling? I'm more inclined to believe, with the sheer amount of psycho-spiritual and extraterrestrial activity that occurs in your home—as claimed by you on various threads here on ATS—that it is you, or your family who work the channeling.

If you removed the board, I think your son would still suffer from sleep paralysis, night terrors, and waking dreams. I still think you would feel the unnatural frequencies you claim to. I think all of it would still happen, and that you might just be placing blame on a child's toy because it gives you a control which you can get rid of to help you feel safer.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I never said it was harmless and it certainly is not a toy...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
reply to post by blocula

I never said it was harmless and it certainly is not a toy...
I didnt mean to imply or come across as disagreeing with you,i agree,or am willing to take into account just about everything you've said in your posts

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If the Ouila Witch Boards have no effect,then why have they been sold as a conjuring and channeling device for the past 121 years? and for anything to have survived and remained popular for that long of a time,the ouija boards certainly must have worked for lots of people and still must be working,or the ouija boards would have went extinct like so many other man made creations have gone...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join