It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Alien Abduction,Demonic Possession And The Legend of The Vampire > www.cassiopaea.org...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Oh man.

I should probably tell you that I am a theistic Satanist.
So, I know a thing or two.

And, you might want to get some better sources

I dont understand your negativity,that link contains some of the most well informed,well written,fact filled accounts i have ever read...did you even read it?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Seems like just the mind playing tricks.

Last night during SP i felt something on my back. I forced my eyes open into two small slits and the only problem and saw a cloudy image but it was my room and nothing out of the ordinary except the image was cloudy and desaturated. I kept pushing the thing off my back using my whole body but the only movement was in my mind. I was locked down and tried to get words out but could only moan. Now i get a little angry and curse wahetever is holding me down. Then i break free. I know now it is my imagination though. I got up and came on ATS for awhile becaue i usually have multiple episodes if i go back to sleep right away.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality,but,there is unseen by most,an underworld, a place that is just as real,but not as brightly lit,a darkside....Opening narration-Tales From The Darkside.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Then you haven't read any fact-filled accounts.
That link is just propaganda with an agenda.
I especially love it when they pull out the whole science is destruction thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I am a theistic Satanist

What we need around here are more demonic posessions and diabolical infestations.

What the .... Have you completely lost the plot.

I assume you want to summon a negative entity from sheol or drag a nephil spirit away from its paradise and ask it irrelevent questions.

Then you wonder why you need a magical circle or pentagram for protection because you have p1ssed it off.

So tell me, have you been in the presence of the fallen ones in Tartarus or in the desolate lands of Hades ?

I guess not. If you had, you would have repented and seeked forgivness from Jesus in less than a second.

You humans have a guarenteed one way trip to Heaven when you repent.

For hybrids, its a one way trip back home on Judgement Day.

You don't want to come down with us.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Rapha because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Alien Abduction,Demonic Possession And The Legend of The Vampire > www.cassiopaea.org...

Oh man.

I should probably tell you that I am a theistic Satanist.
So, I know a thing or two.

And, you might want to get some better sources

I dont understand your negativity,that link contains some of the most well informed,well written,fact filled accounts i have ever read...did you even read it?

What?...the guy jokes around, you're the one whose been negative and fear mongering religiously since you started this thread.

You know, seeing as allllllllll these incredible paranormal things are happening to you....I'd say you lost you god's favor and might already have you seat in hell

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I am a theistic Satanist

What we need around here are more demonic posessions and diabolical infestations.

What the .... Have you completely lost the plot.

I assume you want to summon a negative entity from sheol or drag a nephil spirit away from its paradise and ask it irrelevent questions.

Then you wonder why you need a magical circle or pentagram for protection because you have p1ssed it off.

So tell me, have you been in the presence of the fallen ones in Tartarus or in the desolate lands of Hades ?

I guess not. If you had, you would have repented and seeked forgivness from Jesus in less than a second.

You humans have a guarenteed one way trip to Heaven when you repent.

For hybrids, its a one way trip back home on Judgement Day.

You don't want to come down with us.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Rapha because: Spelling

Oh no.
You see, I don't use a circle or a pentagram.
I don't summon.
Do you really think you can protect yourself with a circle or a pentagram?
Think again. These are not demons. They are GODS.
I was summoned, personally.
I have been taken to the deepest, darkest places, places you cannot imagine.
I do not repent anything.
I find beauty, love and comfort in the darkness and the terror.
Don't guess.
Don't assume.
And be careful who you piss off when you guess and assume.
I'll give you a hint; I'm not talking about me, but the one I serve.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The OP is so laughably and ridiculously wrong that "m having trouble even coming up with words to describe how laughable it is.

If that was the case, my place would be so thickly infested with demons I wouldn't be able to move.

I did get a good laugh out of your incredibly wrong scare tactic though, so at least this served some purpose.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Is this some sort of odd creative role play? Have you all for a time being, decided to put on your creativity hat and create bone chilling renditions of your hell on earth?

Indeed I am asking seriously, because this has to be an amusing little game for you. There are actually women having acid thrown in their faces over religious differences. These claims of impending doom from unseen forces is a slap in the face to serious issues that surround some very dogmatic and oppressive religions in society.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Is this some sort of odd creative role play? Have you all for a time being, decided to put on your creativity hat and create bone chilling renditions of your hell on earth?

Indeed I am asking seriously, because this has to be an amusing little game for you. There are actually women having acid thrown in their faces over religious differences. These claims of impending doom from unseen forces is a slap in the face to serious issues that surround some very dogmatic and oppressive religions in society.

Well said...religious nuts who think they know and understand the truth and meaning of life and reality through pious scriptures strike me as narrow minded people who throws out any rational and educated thoughts out of some desire to feel special.....To me those are quite borderline dangerous people.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

I dont consider demonic posession and diabolical infestation joke worthy.Ever receive a phone call from someone you loved,after they died?...I did and there was nothing funny about it at all,it was absolutely horrifying...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Every mental illness or disorder seems to be viewed as the devil's work from a deep religious stand point.

I'm not saying its funny...you're the one being terrified by things you don't understand or can't explain. Actually your own belief is what leads you to draw conclusion and live in fear of those things

Every good possession story always involve people with good religious background...funny how that works huh
edit on 19-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
Every mental illness or disorder seems to be viewed as the devil's work from a deep religious stand point.

I'm not saying its funny...you're the one being terrified by things you don't understand or can't explain. Actually your own belief is what leads you to draw conclusion and live in fear of those things

Every good possession story always involve people with good religious background...funny how that works huh
edit on 19-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)
They dont always involve religious people and considering the fact that most people are religious and demonic posession is a relatively rare phenomena,its not surprising that most posessions are focused around religious people and maybe its because those who feel themselves close to christ and god,are the ones who enrage the demonic entities the most and who then become prime targets for their diabolical wrath...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have had my share of odd things happen over my lifetime. I'm in my thirties after all. There are a few instances where I feel I was being contacted by a family member that has passed away. However, I always felt honored that they should think of me. I can't say that at the time it didn't cause me a fright - however to go completely ballistic and melodramatic seems rather disingenuous to me. It's rather concerning in it's negativity and fear. If you are genuine I hope that you have a very good support system.

Have you ruled out all medical conditions to explain that can mimic demonic possession? Please understand - I am not trying to make light or diminish the importance of your experiences and beliefs. I just want you to be aware of facts. Yes, there are compelling cases of demonic possession where medical science cannot explain some of the evidence collected. However, there is also evidence to show that things like epilepsy, seizures, and tumors can also cause symptoms that are very similar to claims by those who claim demonic possession. Hearing disembodied voices, growls, and sounds have been reported by those diseases. For your own health, you should tell your doctor about your experiences - at the very least.

Perhaps you are too open to a spectrum of reality many psychics claim exist. Hypnotherapy by a trained professional therapist might help you explore ways in which you can try to train your sub-conscious to shut off that part of your minds ability to perceive these things that frighten you.

I'm a problem solver. Don't be a victim and wallow in fear and negativity. It's a waste of time and only drags your energy down.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
These ouija "witch boards" are sold as a game and a toy and around 25,000,000 of them have been sold since 1966 and millions of others were sold for many decades before that.They are used to try and communicate with ghosts,spirits,poltergeists and the dead,hardly what a toy and a game should be used for...

But the big problem here is the fact that we dont know what spirits,ghosts and poltergeists really are and if they and the dead that people think they are talking to,are actually demons mimicking and impersonating them, diabolical entities tricking us into thinking we are in communication with uncle and grandma whoever,then theres no wonder at all why theres so much violence,misery and evil in this world...

Just think of all the hundreds of millions of requests and open invitations people have casually and thoughtlessly made to the unknown and to the unseen beings who reside within those other worldly realms.Perhaps where they were banished to long ago and they may be there watching and waiting for ways to enter into our reality,so they can attain a physical body once again,through the posession of unsuspecting humans...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
make that 25,000,001 because I'm going to get mine too

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

I've played with ouija boards well over a hundred times when i was a kid.I use to ask for and get witch boards for christmas and my birthday and just about everyone i knew back then had them and used them a lot.kids even brought them to school and played with them during recess and lunch.My friends and i when we were younger use to hold candle lit seances more than a few times and we would also try that levitation thing when someone lays down flat on their backs and everyone else puts one finger from each hand beneath them and then trys lifting them off the floor.I know now that we were opening portals and invisible doorways back then without even realizing it...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Conversation With A Demon Via Ouija Board > www.allsupernatural.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Jane Roberts 1929-1984 was an american psychic and spirit medium "The Seth Material" is a collection of metaphysical texts dictated by Jane Roberts to her husband from late 1963 until her death in 1984.The words were suggested to her by a discarnate entity who called himself Seth,who she said took control of her body and spoke through her "Seth Speaks" remains one of the most compelling and frightening books i've ever read...

Jane Roberts > en.wikipedia.org...

The Seth Material > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

reply to post by jesiaha

I've played with ouija boards well over a hundred times when i was a kid.I use to ask for and get witch boards for christmas and my birthday and just about everyone i knew back then had them and used them a lot.kids even brought them to school and played with them during recess and lunch.My friends and i when we were younger use to hold candle lit seances more than a few times and we would also try that levitation thing when someone lays down flat on their backs and everyone else puts one finger from each hand beneath them and then trys lifting them off the floor.I know now that we were opening portals and invisible doorways back then without even realizing it...

What school did you go to? ....Hogwarts?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join