It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah i dont play around when it comes to the supernatural. That stuff is SCARY!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would have to say that from my personal experience spiritual manifestations in the physical world are indeed possible. My personal experiences started as a child when we had the Ouija board as a game. The spirit in our board was named Jasper. One of the first incidents was that me and some neighborhood kids were playing with it and we were also experimenting with hypnotizing people. I was about six years old, sometime around 1975 or so. Unfortunately, I was the guinea pig in the hypnotizing scenario. They did not have any problem hypnotizing me, but had trouble getting me out of it.

During my hypnotizing experience, I only became conscious again after they pushed over the kitchen chair I was sitting in, when I hit my head on the wall. That is what they told me. All I remembered from my hypnotic state was that I fell off the back of a pick-up truck with a batch of tomatoes. Afterward, the kids said that they could not get me out of my hypnotic state, so they had to knock me over as I sat in the chair.

Unfortunately, we kept the Ouija board and kept playing with it all the way until the early 1990's when we eventually got rid of it. In all that time, I have had several spiritual "enlightenment" experiences to include the sound of breathing close by my ear. My mother said she heard the breathing when she was pregnant with me and at that time she lived next door to a cemetery. Spooky but real.

Prior to the Ouija board, I saw a ghost with orange eyes. It was in an entirely different house.

I have theorized that perhaps I have an energetic spirit that manifests once and a while due to a past life. I have experimented with self-hypnotism and saw a reflection of myself in water where I looked like a young Indian child. In that same experiment, I saw my mother and father killed by two military who I later realized were vikings due to their headgear and armaments.
edit on 1-4-2012 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostwithorangeeyes
I would have to say that from my personal experience spiritual manifestations in the physical world are indeed possible. My personal experiences started as a child when we had the Ouija board as a game. The spirit in our board was named Jasper.
Than for sharing your epxeriences with ouija boards and i'm not trying to belittle your post in anyway,but i cant help injecting a little humor into this thread by asking you,are you sure the spirits name was "jasper" and not "casper" the friendly ghost? (*-*)
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My grandmother got into seances, ouija boards, tarot cards, quabbala etc pretty heavy after my grandfather passed away and there was some strange stuff that went on at her house from time to time. When I was 16-19 - I'm 41 now - I'd go over once a week and mow and take care of her yard and a couple of times I came in and there was a weird glowing green mist hovering in the middle of her living room. I said something to her about it and she indicated it was spirit energy.

Another time I had just finished up with the mowing and she asked me if I wanted to do the ouija board with her, I said sure and she started asking it questions like if anyone was there etc.. I, as people have already mentioned, thought she was dragging it around or something so I lifted my fingers off the edge expecting it to tilt towards her but it didn't. Finally it responded that yes someone was there and she then asked if they were good or bad - it said it was bad. She asked it what it did that was bad and it spelled out kill and it said satan was it's teacher when she asked. By this point, the hair was standing up on my arms and the back of my neck and I was getting chills so I was ready to gtfo of there and did. I could tell the responses were unnerving her as well and she was never the type to talk about "evil" things much less joke about them. Basically, that was the last time I ever used a ouija board as it gave me a pretty bad vibe...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ouija, tarot and other tools can be helpful in studying the esoteric/yourself. Just like martial arts, yoga, religion or you name it. There are many pathways leading to knowledge.

Spreading fear for Ouija or tarot is holding people back to develop themselves.

Now do I promote Ouija or tarot: no not really, cause using these tools CAN be dangerous, just like a car or a kitchen knife. But used with knowledge and common sense these tools can be a bridge between yourself and secrets of the universe. Read and study before using a board or cards but specially boards. If you are not in a steady surrounding, situation or not feeling emotional balanced, stay away from until you are in a better phase of your life.

In my humble opinion: studying yoga is the safest road to develop yourself in a spiritual and esoteric way, for me it is.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ghostwithorangeeyes
I would have to say that from my personal experience spiritual manifestations in the physical world are indeed possible. My personal experiences started as a child when we had the Ouija board as a game. The spirit in our board was named Jasper.
Than for sharing your epxeriences with ouija boards and i'm not trying to belittle your post in anyway,but i cant help injecting a little humor into this thread by asking you,are you sure the spirits name was "jasper" and not "casper" the friendly ghost? (*-*)
edit on 1-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I know, but it really was Jasper. The reason I brought it up is because later on in life, I ended up actually witnessing a ghost. I think the ouija started opening the doors, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If you use a ouija board and you are or become scared, then your fear will manifest the worst that you can imagine and you open yourself up to spiritual attack.

Ouija is not for the fearful...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If you use a ouija board and you are or become scared, then your fear will manifest the worst that you can imagine and you open yourself up to spiritual attack.

Ouija is not for the fearful...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

i don't think i've ever laughed so much in my entire life, i tried to read it out to my son through the tears of laughter, we both fell about laughing!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The idea behind these forms of tools is placing the human as the 'rapport' between some form of recording in the physical world, and some assumed information in the esoteric world.

By this I mean, one is intentionally becoming a channel for the information. Identity is also a kind of information.

Your intent will control the parameters (though not the detail) of your experiences in any form of so-called psi work including these.

Most people 'expect' an 'identity' via Ouija and Seance. Most people do not expect that in Tarot. The expectation builds the pattern-map of the request.

Humans as individuals are sovereign. You can bring in or push out whatever you like, you have free will. You could use a Ouija (which is an ideomotor response, as noted previously in the thread; this is based on intuition, not psychokinesis, that is often misunderstood) to talk to Jesus if you preferred. If people choose to call 'the dead' or 'demons' or 'the unknown' through themselves it is entirely up to them, but not required.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
nowadays its like smartphones, pokemon, and processed foods do

by like 5yo

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join