It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Mirrors start casting reflections of rooms that are not there...

Originally posted by Aliquandro
don't EVER have 2 mirrors facing each other. I've seen this cause serious problems on numerous occasions, on a very personal scale.

I hate mirrors. We only have the two .. both in the bathrooms over the sinks.
Oh .. and don't ever put mirrors on 'outside' walls of a room.
It causes a portal ...

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
... rehashing the old "demons can use a ouija board" shtick. I've personally owned and tried to operate three different incarnations of the Parker Bros. game, as well as one of my own "talking boards" utilizing scrabble pieces and a bottle. Absolutely nothing.

So because nothing happened to you then everyone else reporting things must be wrong, eh?
Guess what.... you just got lucky is all.

Originally posted by paleorchid13
...I see Bible thumpers.... soo afraid ...so afraid to experience anything ..and for what ?

I'm not a bible thumper ... and people SHOULD be afraid of what a ouija board or a tarot card session can bring up. I used to do tarot cards and was very good at them. Had a ouija board and had some not so nice things happen in relation to it.

I have been in the presence of evil ... true evil spirits ... a handful of times. When it is near you, YOU KNOW IT. The hate is tangible. It comes from right next to you and it's directed at you. It's very intense. You can't miss it. Playing with the occult like ouija boards DOES open channels and invite them.

Just say 'no' to ouija boards.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We had spirits in the house we lived in for 10 years. They seemed to be just playful until the kids entered the pre-teen and teenage years.

My oldest daughter and her friends (I later found out) had played with a ouiji board when she was 14. The evil ones entered our life and it didn't stop until we moved 2 years later.

Don't invite the spirits in. Never, never, never.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by blocula

The Ouija Board works through the ideomotor effect, and not because of demons. Nice try though, rehashing the old "demons can use a ouija board" shtick. I've personally owned and tried to operate three different incarnations of the Parker Bros. game,
Have you ever heard disembodied maniacal screams mixed with painfilled moans and wild animal shrieks and growls suddenly without warning start blasting out loud right in front of you from out of thin air? Have you ever received a phone call from the dead? I have and hopefully you never have to hear what i have heard,because if you ever do,it will permanently alter everything you though you believed in and you will never be the same again...
edit on 17-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I played with ouija boards many times when i was a kid,just about all of us in our family did back then and so did most everyone i knew.They were sold as a toy,a board game,i got one for christmas more than once,which is capitalist insanity and parker brothers still holds all trademarks and patents for this still sold and still called game and toy and about ten brands of talking boards are sold today under various names...

The fact that these ouija boards are still sold to people and children all over the world as a toy and a board game,even after most everyone knows that they are bad news and a portal to the unknown, tells me that the wealthy and powerful businessmen and industrialists want our world over run by diabolical forces and as long as they get ever more rich,at the mainstreams spiritual,emotional and financial expense,they could care less.If they did care,the ouija board would'nt still be made readily available and easily obtained...

Who knows how long it takes for manevolent entities to pass through the windows and doorways that playing with ouija boards most likely opens? sometimes it could happen right away,or it could take hours or days and sometimes it might take years for these beings to work find their way into our dimension and what exactly do these windows and doorways look like from "the other side?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Around 25,000,000 ouija boards have been sold by parker brothers since 1966!!! not counting the millions of others "witch boards" that were sold before since the early 1890's by other makers.Think of all those opened portals,think of all those requests and invitations that were given to the unknown.No wonder theres so much violence,misery and evil in this world...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now, usually, I am a skeptic - Humans are natural story tellers, and we're very good at it - BUT, if I didn't have this experience first hand, I probably wouldn't believe it actually happened. At the age of 10-11, I had a really good friend that lived in the attic apartment of a large, old victorian house with his mother, grandmother, younger sister (around 8-9 years old) and their mother's 18 year old boyfriend. My friend had a very difficult home life, and at this time, was acting out at the extreme: At this young age, he was a self-confessed satanist. He painted his small room black, had a crucifix painted red and hung up-side down prominently on his wall, and had crudely painted "occult" symbols painted randomly through-out

His mother, was obviously, very liberal and just saw this as a young man trying to shock people for attention, and really didn't see any problems with her son's activities (now, this young guy was a very nice kid, wouldn't hurt a fly, he wasn't violent, nor malicious in any way) and his grandmother was also something of a "spiritualist", very big into fortune telling, the tarot, and of course, Ouija. Don't worry, this story get's interesting soon

One of our favorite "games" at this time, was playing with one of those Parker Bros Ouija boards that were all the rage 15+ years ago. It was all fun and games, until this one "entity" seemed to be the only thing that would "come" through: "It" called itself "Freddy", and seemed to be incredibly "dark" and threatening - I assumed it was my buddy messing around, as the Nightmare on Elm street movies were extremely popular at the time, and this "Freddy" was very similar to the movie character. It used to annoy me a bit, as playing with the Ouija board always had the same results, "Freddy" would talk to us through the board, spouting threatening Clichés - I found the whole thing very bland, figuring it was my buddy moving the Ouija trying to creep me out, although my friend would never admit to any such activity. Anyway, during that volatile time in my friend's life, I decided to sleep over one night (My parents were very protective at the time, as a girl in my class was kidnapped, raped, and brutally murdered, they found her body 3-4 blocks from our home [in a very small town, 7 miles long, by 1 mile wide, maybe 1 murder every 10 years is rare], so sleepovers at this time were VERY rare).

I still remember that night very vividly, as it was an eventful night: We were looking through his mom's old family photos, and we stumbled upon some pictures of this crazy tattooed guy and his mother together - we also found photos of this guy in what looked like Vietnam (he was young, in some fatigues, holding an M16 or something similar, in a tropical looking area). We asked his mother who this guy was in all these photos, and she very casually replied, "Oh! That's your biological father". My friend didn't seem the least bit phased by finding out the guy he thought was his father, actually wasn't, and his sister was actually his HALF-sister. Nothing else eventful happened that night, and we went to bed. As we were laying down in his room, I heard his Tiger electronic hand-held games start to beep, and play music. My friend said "Oh, that's just Freddy, messing around". I got up, turned on the lights, and looked in awe as these little hand-held games beeped away, while the animations flashed on the screen - I looked in awe, as these games had no batteries. I still vividly remember staring at one game that had the score display as 666. If that wasn't strange enough, I heard stomping footsteps in the hallway, and loud thumping noises like someone banging on the wall.

As we were both standing in my friend's bedroom, the window behind slid open very violently. My friend casually closed the window, and laid back down, stating that this happened almost EVERY night. I forget why, but I left his room and saw his grandmother sitting at the kitchen table - she confirmed that some "spirit" liked to play around in the home almost every night. I went to the bathroom at some point, and while in there, the light would flicker on and off, and I vividly remember the locked bathroom door suddenly whipping open. It seemed everything was escalating - lights were turning on and off, doors would open and slam, windows would do the same. At this point, I grabbed my things and ran back to my home, pounding on my door until I woke up my father and he let me in.

I told him what had happened but he said it was probably my friend messing with me, but even to this day 15+ years later, I'm POSITIVE it was supernatural - I'm running out of room, but I will post what I believe was the "true" cause of the paranormal activity in that home in my next reply - and no, I don't believe it was a "demon" named freddy

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Thanks for telling that awesome story.From where are these spirits waiting and watching us? Are they trapped in limbo between two worlds,here and the hereafter? Or are they actually demons,or whatever the entities are that we call demons,impersonating who they think we want to hear from and or stealing the identity of someone who was once alive and mimicking them to lead the living down the road of inevitable misery and destitution?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Okay - now to the "conclusion" of my story: Not long after this creepy sleepover, my friend moved to a different apartment, and my family moved to a different city, so I lost contact with my friend. We ended up running into each other years later, and I learned some details about my friend's family life that I think had a hand in what was happening in their home. I came to learn that their mother's very young boyfriend wasn't a very nice fellow - he was physically abusing my friend, and doing even more horrible things to his sister.

This activity actually seemed to follow my friend's sister, with the activity peaking at puberty and then slowly fading until all the activity seemed to stop as she entered adult-hood. I remember reading a book (can't remember the name now) that connected poltergeist activity with pubescent children in abusive households, a kind of negative "psychic" energy backlash.

As I said before, normally, I am very skeptical of the "supernatural" but I'm not naive enough to think we completely understand the nature of reality - the human mind is a strange, very powerful thing. I think the extreme stress of these kids home life was manifesting itself as some kind of "poltergeist" activity - things seemed to happen more whenever something stressful happened (IE - my friend finding out who his father was, his sister getting molested, etc). One coincidence I found strange, my friend eventually met his real father, and he too, was a "satanist" - he had the number 666 tattooed behind his left ear - my friend's father ended up killing himself, and my friend then "converted" to Evangelical Christianity - he's a lovely person now, with a wife and a beautiful baby boy - I don't know what happened to his half-sister, although I heard she continued to have a troubled life as an adult.

No one was "possessed" nor was anyone injured/hurt by the "energy", and eventually, as they got older, all activity ceased. And this also was pretty much my ONLY supernatural experience, other then some-how knowing my cousin was extremely sick, close to death, in Peru when I was only 3-4 years old (I don't remember it, but my parents have both told me I came into their room in the middle of the night, wailing, saying "Chicky 's sick!" over and over again. My mother called her Brother, and sure enough, my cousin was in a hospital, deathly ill - he eventually fully recovered, and I haven't had any "psychic" experiences since then (at least any I could remember
)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

I think these "diabolical entities" are empowered by human fear and hate and they are able to sense someones emotional anguish like a shark finding bloody water and they are somehow being propelled into our reality like a magnet attracting steel and they like to impersonate and mimic the dead,in order to hurt and mislead the living...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Have you ever heard disembodied maniacal screams mixed with painfilled moans and wild animal shrieks and growls suddenly without warning start blasting out loud right in front of you from out of thin air?

Yes. Phantom Animals are quite common in the Midwest of the Americas, where I live. I've also been privy to disembodied voices, rapping, and whistling-tones for the last three months.

Have you ever received a phone call from the dead?

Nah. No phone calls, no e-mails. Just apparitions of the dead. It kind of runs in my family. We're not Christians, because we don't buy into bullsh*t. So, when we die, there seems to be a habit of deciding to stick around, and watching over our younger members.

My younger brother had a conversation with our Grandmother when he was seven years old. The same one I tried to reach with the Ouija Board. I'd imagine a conversation with the dead is a tad bit more impressive than a phone call, which could have been anyone messing with you.

I have and hopefully you never have to hear what i have heard

I'm not afraid of death, or of what comes next. I'm not afraid of demons and monsters and ghouls. I'm sorry if you are. Your faith must not be what it once was, if the evils of the world can bring you down and terrify you still. Maybe try looking into a more optimistic and proactive belief system.

When the dead reach out, and you run and hide, you're just offending them. They're the dead. Why would they be coming back just to torture you? What makes you so important? Quite the ego you have there, don't you think?

because if you ever do,it will permanently alter everything you though you believed in and you will never be the same again

I had my mystical moment when I was fourteen years old. I temporarily touched a state of mu through meditation at eighteen. I've walked the lonely, haunted places of my state in daylight and moonlight. I've studied and practiced the occult, and Wicca, and earthy Neopaganism. And you're right, it did change everything I thought and believed, and I was never the same again.

It made me realize Christians and followers of the god Yahweh are just scared little children who are afraid to embrace the neighborhood; instead choosing to sit on their porch and preach about the dangers of "going outside."

None of what you described happens because of a Ouija Board, or seances, or Tarot cards. It happens because it is all around us, and we're sharing the planet with it. The board didn't make scary noises, the Tarot didn't call your telephone, and the seance didn't change your view of the world.

You did.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm a tarot card reader and I can tell you, I don't contact evil spirits when I'm doing so. I'm not saying it would impossible not to, but there aren't ONLY evil spirits out there. Some really want to help I'm sure of it.

Ouija boards, REALLY do call evil spirits. I never tried once to play it, I don't mess with that.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
I don't think Ouija boards have anything to do with all that, It may act as a catalyser for your intentions and your beliefs....and also maybe fear and paranoia.

Exactly and well stated. The board itself is just a piece of cardboard. It doesn't do anything. Anything dredged up is straight out of the user's head.

Now, if the spirits would give out lottery numbers, long shot horses, or which stocks to buy, I’d go dig mine up. But they don’t, so I won’t.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I knew those Parker Brothers were no good. Look at monopoly...calling upon the dark spirits of capitalism in order to have people foaming at the mouth by game's end. I had a spirit board when I was a teenager and managed to scare the piss out of some neighborhood kids with it. Ah the gullible...good times
As for the cards...I used to spread the arcana...my mom still does...can't say I felt so much as a breeze, much less a gust from those windows open to the dark beyond. Tarot cards are one divination tool among many. Chicken bones, water and acorns, wax , crystals..even ordinary playing cards can be used in place of the tarot deck. Some adepts dont even need objects as they are meant to provide focus for the will. Help your mind bridge the gaps through use of something familiar or through ritual. Think of it as a crowbar...on its own its useless...put it in someone's hand and depending on intent any number of things can happen.
edit on 17-3-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Blocula

In all your threads you claim A HUGE amount of info and that all of it is undeniably real...

And that you are the authority on all of it because its all happened to you....

So tell me, are you some kind of immortal that has had hundreds of years for all these things to happen to you and for you to be such a learned scholar on all of your topics?

because it seems to me, that unless you are just spamming the boards with bunkum....you would had to have been some sort of immortal to become such an expert....

Not to mention you contradict yourself at every turn...

Im really wondering WHY ATS allows this intentional trolling........

Im sorry, because its either that, or youre schizophrenic .........

Im not trying to be ugly im just trying to be truthful here......

Ive used Oija Boards many times, ive had seances, and ive had my Tarot done on many occasions....

Ive experienced MANY MANY paranormal things, and none of the "diabolical" was caused by any of those tools....

Of course things CAN happen, but its only because people dont know what they are doing......

The spirit world isnt any different than this one, other then they are dead......there are good people, bad people , demon entities among a host of others........but "Evil" is subjective......

Sounds like to me you just need to understand what youre doing.......

And stop trying to strike fear on the hearts and minds of those who are "impressionable" here on ATS

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I myself have never believed in Ouija boards until I met my girlfriend.

When she was young her and her friends experimented with a Ouija board out of curiosity, they were all young and didn't really know what it was or what it could do. The last couple years shes been experiencing weird phenomena, objects in her room would move every day to different spots, a couple pictures were taken and there was a white orb hovering above her. She's also heard various noises around her house. Weird stuff, anyways OP thanks for the read.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Just because you've never seen, let's say, a bank robbery in progress, doesn't mean they don't exist or happen.

I can say for certain that Ouija Boards are real. Look at my response in the other thread. I've had a couple things happen to me personally, but mostly things happened to my Mom and her ancestors, since they were involved in certain practices that my family is now paying for.

This stuff is real folks. Don't brush a bee away only for it to get mad and then sting you. Just like evil, even if you don't believe in it, or brush it off as some nonsense, it can still hurt you.

With that said, I beg all of you not to mess around with that stuff. The Boards only create doorways you don't understand because you're in human form. If you wanna play a "game," pick up Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit and leave the Board alone --Evil has enough doorways here on earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
My friend was really into the Ouija Boards about 10 years ago. I was sure he was moving it.

So one night before he came over, we set up my guitar amp under the kitchen table... ran a microphone out of it to the next room where I stayed. The mic was also run through an effects pedal

My unsuspecting friend also brought over a girl who was into contacting her grandma or something. My brother was in on the prank and sitting at the table.

when the time came i let out the most demonic sound I could.

My brother took off out the door and ran down the street... the girl and my friend followed him full speed for 2 blocks. They came back got in his car and took off. My friend was really screwed up for a couple days and my brother finally told him it was a joke.. The girl on the other hand has never been told.. I'm sure she's in a mental hospital, or she might be the OP.

ah that is great. possibly the funniest thing i've read all day.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You start "I wouldn't ever try using ouija boards, playing tarot cards or holding seances to try contacting whoever or whatever may have been seen or heard inside your home...."
Then, you continue "Blah, blah-blah... blah, blah blah" explaining us all those experiences you - as you said - haven't got a clue about.
I have one OuiJa board and I did play with it. Quite a lot, in many different circumstances. Nothing ever happened. Do not preach about things you haven't experienced first hand. Are you just looking for stars & flags ? None here.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've used Ouija boards since I was 17, had Tarot packs since I was 13, and often had interesting conversations with mediums since I was about 7, and was brought up in a haunted house.

I'm now 52, and I haven't been carried off by any demons so far.

Of course, I've had many, many strange and interesting experiences, and most of the entities I've encountered via the Ouija board have been friendly, with the occasional troll turning up now and again, but seeing as I took the trouble to learn a banishing ritual, I have easily dispensed with every negative presence I have encountered so far (After giving them the option to leave willingly, of course).

This kind of fear mongering is what led to many innocent people being burned, hanged and all kinds of other forms of oppression in the middle ages.

Who in their right mind would jump in the deep end of a swimming pool without first learning to swim?

Who would get behind a steering wheel of a fast car on a busy motorway without first learning to drive?

It's not the fault of the Ouija board, Tarot cards, seances or whatever, that duh-brains have bad experiences.

It's the fault of the possessors of said duh-brains
:
edit on 17-3-2012 by Illegal Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll throw out some common sense in this thread....the mind can be a powerful suggestive tool when you want to believe something. When you want to believe in something your mind is just going to ''piece the puzzle'' together by associating stuff alining to your belief.

There, I said it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join