It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards,Tarot Cards And Seances Lead To Demonic Posession And Diabolical Infestation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

It had to do with what someone on ATS, insisitng I read this when I told him I could feel, tangibly feel the low gravity , prickly demonic energy in the work. I have always had energy recognition. And reading it my hair stood on end, and was so happy to close it out. That was the moment negativity decided to pounce on me. I had spent so much time after the wake up and the 3 X a week ufology things, working at raising my frequency, and meditating, and was at a point where no negatives had access to us, and was working at keeping Peace, and Unconditional Love and this was the thing the negatives were waiting for, a chance to pounce and hurt us.

I knew exactly what it meant. It was an immediate response to going against my own sensing of the horrible gravity based energy.

That one who wanted me to read this also had that energy in him, and he tried to scan me, I could feel his energy, and now I realize that isn't him, that was actually something he was joining with. He admitted to merging or attempting to join into this element, and I would call that Legion.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

D Scott Rogo was a groundbreaking author of around 20 paranormal books and of the 5 or 6 i have read by him,my favorite is,Phone Calls From The Dead,because i received a phone call from my dead great grandmother and D Scott Rogo was stabbed to death in california during a break-in when he was only 40 years old and its still an unsolved murder...

D. Scott Rogo and His Contributions To Parapsychology > www.tricksterbook.com...

Book Review...The Infinite Boundary:A Psychic Look At Spirit Posession,Madness And Multiple Personality...By,D. Scott Rogo > 207.74.87.138:8000...

edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well its very common. The mystery school, and leaders are all into this as well. They carry many entities. Its why you can feel their energy as if they are something larger than themselves, like they are ETs or Angels, well Legion or something. Its why the president's wives all have pictures of them when they were younger, and they looked feminine and then you suddenly can pick up this masculine energy in them.

I can feel that stuff alot.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Unfortunately,many paranormal and ufo investigators have died or have been killed mysteriously...

Is someone killing our ufo investigators? > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 26-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
People who have had no contact with demons can easily consider them as fictional as a gnome, leprechaun, troll, etc. Well, for those with the 6th sense, who have had personal contact can tell you otherwise, the validation of their experiences from others is pointless, it's a 1 on 1 thing that can't be proven or denied by the experiencer, one time someone asked me to record it, or give it a name, good luck, but I would never recommend recording it, and I would never recommend giving it a name, it would only encourage it, as for ouija boards, it is a tool of encouragement, I would say it works as well as any random tool the spirit world would use to attempt communication, or the demon world, I'm not sure human spirits even see the demon spirits, I believe they are on different planes.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

This happened to my friend and i one winter night and it was absolutely terrifying > Demonic Screams And Diabolical Laughter In The Graveyard > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If the Ouila Witch Boards have no effect,then why have they been sold as a conjuring and channeling device for the past 121 years?

Because it's a gimmick, and the fear-mongering of people like you keep it alive. If so many people didn't make up b.s. stories to scare people into some kind of belief, then the board would not keep selling. You know what else doesn't work? Prayer. Yet, for over 2000 years people keep praying to a God that doesn't take action. Just because Parker Bros. are able to keep making and selling a board game, doesn't mean you can really use it to channel demons and disconsolate entities.

and for anything to have survived and remained popular for that long of a time,the ouija boards certainly must have worked for lots of people and still must be working

Correlation does not imply causation.

In my original post, located right here, I link to an article on the ideomotor effect, as well as posting links to three video-clips from Penn and Tellers TV show where they demonstrate the ineffectiveness of Ouija Boards, and show how it is, in fact, the ideomotor effect and subconscious signaling causing the motion.

The Ouija Board does not work. Children just like to scare each other; this childhood fun is what keeps the Ouija Board active. Not spirits. Why do you think children still try to call up Mary Worth in a mirror by saying her name three times? Or how about "Bloody Mary," "Blue Baby," or "Candyman" all who conveniently use the same spell for their summoning? None of it works.

or the ouija boards would have went extinct like so many other man made creations have gone

Not true.

The crystal ball never worked, yet you still can buy them online, in Neopagan stores, and find them adorning road-side psychics. Dowsing rods do not locate water, yet you can still purchase them from online psychics, and even some rural communities employ dowsers to this day.

If you're suggesting that a simple board game could not continue to sell... Tripoley, Monopoly, and Sorry have all been around since the 1930s giving them nearly 100 years of life, without the added bonus of contacting the dead. The kids game hop-scotch has possible origins in ancient Greece, giving it several thousands of years of staying-power, without spirits, the dead, demons, or magic being involved.

It's all in the ability of the manufacturer to maintain hype and buzz. Do you wear blessed medallions of Saints from the Catholic Church to ward demons? The Church has been pedaling those for hundreds of years, and their effect must be absolutely zero if a Ouija Board can still let demons in. Why are they still selling, eh?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Where have all the hoola-hoops,jump ropes,marbles,jacks and slinky's gone to? and yet an unknown entity conjuring device sold to children as a toy! has lasted for well over 100 years?! Well i suppose hoola-hoops,jump ropes,marbles,jacks and slinkys dont make very good demon summoning devices. Although kids can easily draw a demon with an etch-a-sketch,but it probably would'nt come to life without drawing it while simultaneously trying to conjure it with a witch board...

edit on 27-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

It had to do with what someone on ATS

Why is this so cryptic? If the person in question is/was a member on ATS, then they have something called a username. Mine happens to be Wandering Scribe, your username is Unity_99. Anytime that someone uses a "this one person," without going into detail about who, it immediately throws up red flags on my watch. If they're a user, and they did something, you can use their username. If not, I must concede that you might not be being honest with me.

insisitng I read this when I told him I could feel, tangibly feel the low gravity , prickly demonic energy in the work

Again, why the obscurity? What is this work that is so feasibly negative that simply reading it can induce negative experiences? Please provide a link to it, or the thread and post where the unnamed ATS member posted it so I can go test the validity of it's negative power.

The personal testimony in your reply doesn't mean, or do anything for me. It's your personal faith, belief, and theology. Unconditional Love and Peace mean nothing to me. I actually prefer your post without this personal anecdote, the rest is much more informative. Just my opinion, of course.

That one who wanted me to read this also had that energy in him, and he tried to scan me, I could feel his energy, and now I realize that isn't him, that was actually something he was joining with.

Again, please identify the identity of this individual by their username on ATS so that I may inquire through their posting history any malevolent or "other entities" speaking through them.

I don't know if you'll understand this, but, claiming someone is an evil being, channeling negative energy, only you can feel—without offering some evidence which can be tested to verify your claims—makes your entire thing unproven and disposable in the thread.

You said a Ouija Board opened a portal to negative beings, and that a user had you read something and use the board, and that now a negative being was using him. Give us his username so we can verify your statements and prove or disprove the claims you've made.

He admitted to merging or attempting to join into this element

Thread and individual post please. This is absolutely excellent evidence which would completely make me reconsider my views on these things. If you could give me the information I've asked for, I would absolutely love to go and read, and learn, and have my worldview changed, and come back as a believer.

As one who preaches and practices Peace and Unconditional Love, you must do as I've requested, otherwise your love is not unconditional.

~ Scribe

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're only proving my point with this. Children love anything which fills their imagination, and pulls on their emotional strings.

To answer your inquiries though, hoola-hoops, jump-ropes, and marbles are still sold at Walmart, Toys R Us, Target, and almost any other vendor across the country. Jacks are, admittedly a bit more difficult to find, but can still be bought from antique shops and curio-shops. Slinky's are everywhere still. Museums, Toy R Us, curio-shops, garage sales, everywhere. I sold 2 slinky's at my place of employment last week actually (after playing with one of them myself for 15 minutes, ha ha).

Children don't love the Ouija Board because it summons demons (it doesn't). Children love it because someone told them it summons demons.

If you told a child that wearing a triangle stone with a hole in the center warded witches, they would wear it because of the imaginative effects, not because witches actually fear triangle stones with holes in them.

It's called a psychosomatic effect. Or a placebo in the case of medicine. Giving someone something which absolutely does not do what is claimed, and letting their imagination run wild with it, making them think that it does do the wild and mythical things attributed to it. Ideomotor effect, and subconscious signalling.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

What i meant was i no longer see any kids playing with or even talking about hoola-hoops, jump ropes, marbles, jacks and slinky's, nowhere near as much as i use to, if at all...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I wont reveal him right now. He is quite sensitive himself. And have spent alot of time praying for him and even experienced his HS, who had overcome all the problems I was dealing with, with him bullying and bossing people, and his authorative nature. His HS is humble, beautiful has humor, like a gentle guide, even a romantic nature, very beautiful person. So I only encourage him. Though there are times when he does things that makes me think he is a black op on assignment, when my computer froze up over and over again, whenever he posted, and it was a hard freeze, had to shut it off from behind. He is someone who likes to post, "woe unto thee, for your diapers stinketh to the highest heavens!"

And I when I can I intercede on his behalf with Family and his own HS put this all in their hands and try to find the more effective words to use, don't like hurting his feelings either.

We can go directly to the HS of another and find out if we're interferring with them too much if we say certain things. Some people are so rigid in their beliefs almost think it can hurt them to be nudged to a different belief.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A ouija board is basicly a tool used to communicate with the sub conscious mind. What you put into a ouja board is what you will get out. If you are using a ouija board and things are flying around the room in a demonic wind storm, then... The problem is you. Not the ouija board.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
A ouija board is basicly a tool used to communicate with the sub conscious mind. What you put into a ouja board is what you will get out. If you are using a ouija board and things are flying around the room in a demonic wind storm, then... The problem is you. Not the ouija board.
For at least thousands of years people have always used written symbols, designs drawn on the ground, mystical devices, ritualistic tools and even fire and blood, when trying to conjure spirits, ghosts and demons. I've never read any accounts of someone just standing or sitting somewhere and talking to thin air to try and bring forth unearthly beings, without also using one or more of those things...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What i meant was i no longer see any kids playing with or even talking about hoola-hoops, jump ropes, marbles, jacks and slinky's, nowhere near as much as i use to, if at all...

Well, the XBox is way cooler to a kid.
Wonder what the ratio is for kids playing XBox to kids using a ouija board?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

[For at least thousands of years people have always used written symbols, designs drawn on the ground, mystical devices, ritualistic tools and even fire and blood, when trying to conjure spirits, ghosts and demons. I've never read any accounts of someone just standing or sitting somewhere and talking to thin air to try and bring forth unearthly beings, without also using one or more of those things...

Shall we ban all mirrors and candles, too?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
For at least thousands of years people have always used written symbols, designs drawn on the ground, mystical devices, ritualistic tools and even fire and blood, when trying to conjure spirits, ghosts and demons. I've never read any accounts of someone just standing or sitting somewhere and talking to thin air to try and bring forth unearthly beings, without also using one or more of those things...

And right you are but coujuring up entities that may or may not actually exist is not the only use for a ouija board. I can't help wondering... If this reality is really an illusion taking place in our minds then what's the issue???

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Many people here consider me one of the foremost experts on the nonhuman entities as well as legitimate exorcism and legitimate scientiffic analysis of the paranormal. Lorraine warren as a reference at the bottom. Shes a proven huxster. A good one but proven fraud regardless.

Youhave some grave misunderstandings about tarot and ouija. They dont autmaticly turn uou into a lighthouse with an open door for entities. Most people who use them have no spirit activity. Just like being able to percieve spirits an objects functional level stems from the users spiritual pressure. And unless u already have the ability to engage them on some level u wont see a change. The biggest group effected are folks with moderate to high spiritual pressure who dont know they have it or cant control it. They are being visited already and a spirit board will seal a bond and or allow carte blanche for the entity/s. But it wont open them to anything new. Before probing behind the beil get a handle on your own abilities and that solves 99% of the issues. And everything the op said also happens while you are breathing too. Someone with exceptional spirit pressure can disapate a lesser entity without issue. Educate urself on your ability and youll be fine.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just because you haven't seen it, does not mean it is not still happening. What would possibly make you think that your infinitesimal view of the world constitutes the mass-opinion of the majority? Kids play with Ouija Boards because the same, stupid, unproven, illogical stories (like the kind you're spreading) persist, causing them to continue to think that the "talking board" actually talks. The same way that crystal balls were believed to be mirrors for psychics to see the future through, until common sense finally put that old wives tale to bed for good. The same way common sense is trying to finally clarify that Ouija Boards don't do what they claim.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I apologize if the simple truths I expound in this reply offend you. While you have the right to say what you want, you don't have the right to not be offended by what other members say. So, seeing as honesty and discouraging ignorance are the goals of these forums, I'll be very frank in my reply to you.

Your reply was a non-sequitur, and it means absolutely nothing to me. All you managed to do in the reply was babble on about meaningless, barely related things, with minimal relation to the true subject. I made a simple request: the member you spoke of has posts on ATS demonstrating what you said he caused. Show me these posts. You have entirely failed to do this one simple task.

Until you do as I've asked, I have no choice but to believe that you are being purposefully deceitful, dishonest and untruthful on this thread. No amount of tangential anecdotes about Family of Light and Higher Selves will change the simple truth: as it stands, with all available evidence taken into account, you're lying.

I hope your next reply does something to further the thread, as opposed to making roadblocks with personal testimony and new-age drivel. Please try to make your posts meaningful, with a commitment to furthering the subject matter of the thread. We're discussing the real-world effects of Ouija Boards, Tarot Cards, and seánces. If you don't have anything pertinent to offer, please don't impede the progress of the thread.

~ Wandering Scribe

I imagine this reply might catch the eye of a moderator or two. I only hope they can see the validity of what I have said, and don't just look at it as a personal attack. It is not intended to be a personal attack, but instead an attempt to improve the quality of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join