It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Can you take a look at UFO Sighting in Toronto, Canada Valentines Day 2012 visable for 2 minutes and then look at UFO Sighting Netherlands Jan-29-2012..Is this for real?? All you Smart GUYS on ATS..please research this...Im sorry I do not know how to attach a link yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Some Kind of Strange Fog is going on in Toronto, Canada now..I think these ships are hiding in the clouds there.Reference UFO SIghtings in Toronto, Canada Valentines Day 2012 and UFO Sighting Netherlands Jan-29-2012

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Personally I believe that we are horribly vulnerable to an alien invasion at any point in time (or at least until we have developed effective space armed forces). Currently we are doing the equivalent of an island nation not maintaining a navy - not a good idea. Any nefarious race of beings could just rock up to our shores and pummel us.

I believe we should be following the same basic rules as Sweden, Switzerland and Finland did during the Cold War - heavily armed neutrality, with regards to space. We shouldn't be explicitly hostile with regards to alien life, but we should be on our guard. To be honest I would expect that any advanced alien race would expect nothing less and would give due respect for being guarded. Any alien race that has lasted long enough to expand into space would also have had to do it from a position of armed power, even if their intentions were always benevolent.

Just because we don't comprehend how aliens could stage a massive and sudden invasion doesn't mean it couldn't happen. But I don't see any explicit evidence of something about to happen imminently, and I doubt we would know anything about an invasion until they were almost here anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I believe you are right about aliens coming. However, they are coming to bring peace, compassion and love to our planet. On my facebook site is a channeled letter from the Intergalactic Federation. Beings from other dimensions are coming to arrest the corrupt on our planet and bring it back to its natural state of existence. The beings won't come unless they are invited. It is imperative that the letter is shared around the world because then the beings will know they are welcome on earth. They are going to look different from us, but their inner soul is divine.

Also, on my site is a video from Drunvalo Melchezidek who found the first Mayan books. He confirms 2012 is a year of transformation and wonderful things will be occurring. There is a video from Paramahamsa Nithyananda. He states the gravity of the earth is decreasing and people will have fewer thoughts as a result. People who know how to achieve inner peace will relish this change. However, about 10% of the entire population will be in depression. I have written a book titled Dreams Are Reality. I have delved into my subconscious and learned how to release negative mental patterns; I want to share the techniques with the world. I want people to release fear easily and it can be done.

Also, on this site is an interview on Coast to Coast AM with a Whistleblower in the US Defense. He teleported from NJ to NM in the early 70's and time traveled to the past and future. He verifies there is life on Mars. He also talks about the Bush's knowing they were going to be President before it even happened...fascinating. His name is Andrew Basiago; he is a brilliant lawyer, author and researcher.

Please visit both sites...Dreams Are Reality Book and Make Your Dreams Reality. On Make Your Dreams Reality, the letter from the Intergalactic Federation is posted and needs to be circulating. On Dreams Are Reality Book, there is a letter about group prayer and the power of thoughts. This letter needs to be shared as well.

Once we welcome the aliens, there will be many jobs available in every field. There will be financial security, health for all, a new educational paradigm, and every person will be well nourished. We are moving into the 4th and 5th dimension. It is a wonderful time to be on this planet! Let's all work together to change our planet back to its utopian beginnings.

Much love,
Vanaja

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
BACK OF THE NET

Fifty pages into a thread promising evidence of an alien invasion and still no actual evidence.Looks like I win the bet with myself doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OliArtist

Just because we don't comprehend how aliens could stage a massive and sudden invasion doesn't mean it couldn't happen. But I don't see any explicit evidence of something about to happen imminently, and I doubt we would know anything about an invasion until they were almost here anyway.

Here is my thoughts. Invasion? Doesn't it seem wise if they wanted to invade us, they would have done this before we had spaceflight and all these exotic weapons we have now? Would they not have came in a time where people would have more readily accepted them?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So I've been a very active reader on ATS but I have never had anything I felt was worthy of sharing, until last night. I was reading a post on the triangular shaped coronal mass that is currently on our sun when something hit me, I've seen this somewhere. After some backtracking and careful thinking I was able to come up with the video which initially contained an image of a triangle on the sun, as well as some other odd figures. Below I have included both related images, hopefully it's as intriguing to you as it is to me.

Triangle on the Sun

Ancient Mayan Artifact (12:18)

They look way too similar to hold no resemblance.
Anyone have an idea about this?

edit on 20-3-2012 by SlightlyPoetic because: Trouble With The Video

edit on 20-3-2012 by SlightlyPoetic because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by SlightlyPoetic because: sp

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Did you also notice that the Sun is round and the earth is round?

Hmm, they look way too similar to not bear a resemblance. In other words, they look way too similar to not look similar.

And now the million dollar question: and your point is?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What I was referring to as the sun includes rays, how could this be conceived as anything other than the sun?

edit on 20-3-2012 by SlightlyPoetic because: still suck with posting

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyPoetic
What I was referring to as the sun includes rays, how could this be conceived as anything other than the sun?

edit on 20-3-2012 by SlightlyPoetic because: still suck with posting

1. Very easily. Sometimes unrelated things resemble each other.
2. Even if it is the sun, so what?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

So it is odd that during a time long before today, a culture far different than ours, illustrated an image that just so happened to appear on our sun. I'm all for alternate explanations and ignoring blatancy, but I see an absolute match between those objects. I'm just extremely excited to find out what's hiding in our solar system.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyPoetic

I believe that artifact depicted in that clip is the same as the one in the 2nd video of my OP. I also saw those other artifacts from that video in your clip as well. An awful lot of artifacts to hoax, unless they are legit.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyPoetic

I believe that artifact depicted in that clip is the same as the one in the 2nd video of my OP. I also saw those other artifacts from that video in your clip as well. An awful lot of artifacts to hoax, unless they are legit.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Fake artifacts are a cottage industry down in South America. For example, go down to Peru and see how many people will try to sell you Ica stones.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by NeoVain

Fake artifacts are a cottage industry down in South America. For example, go down to Peru and see how many people will try to sell you Ica stones.

Like these?

Seems to already exist quite a few of those, not sure why you would need to fabricate them?

Are they expensive when bought from the "locals" ? Or cheap? Doesn´t really seem worth the effort.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You know, there have been so many " invasions " predicted here on ATS that I've sort of lost track. To tell the truth, I don't know how I've survived this long.... It's a good thing I have my own " ray guns " attached to my trailer home so I can defend myself.....I just hope these aliens are a little "tougher" than the last guys.....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What could aliens possibly want with us? If they are capable of flying around the universe at will, it would conceivable that they would have technology far beyond us. So, why would a race of beings want our low level technology of projectile weapons and poor computing technology when they are beyond us. They don't need us nor our technologies, if they were real and had any intentions. All this fear mongering about aliens is foolish, it's just more human beings thinking they are the center of the universe and everyone needs us, when in fact the universe does not.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker63

Just one question for you then.
Why?

Why would they want our planet. There are not enough others out there for them to live on ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

From watching those history channel documentaries on ancient aliens, we already know that if aliens actually come to this planet, they will be looking for gold. Kind of makes you think about an alternative reason for why gold stocks are doing so well in the stock market right now.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent365
reply to post by NeoVain

From watching those history channel documentaries on ancient aliens, we already know that if aliens actually come to this planet, they will be looking for gold. Kind of makes you think about an alternative reason for why gold stocks are doing so well in the stock market right now.

I wouldn´t bet my last dollar on that...

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join