It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I always wonder why people say "why would aliens come here?"

Why would they not?

Humans have gone off world. If we were told that the moon has worms on it we would want to see what they look like, it would be cool. If we knew that mars has horses or mice or whatever we would be fascinated by that. This planet Earth, is so densely and richly populated by bizarre and wonderful creatures, I am sure we would be a major attraction in this galaxy!!

Earth is cool! Aliens would want to investigate the life on this planet. We would want to know about their planets.

It is the nature of all sentient beings to be curious, otherwise they/we would not develop enough to go off world.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

HMMM. posted about this invasion last year. blasted down. Good luck to all.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
What could aliens possibly want with us? If they are capable of flying around the universe at will, it would conceivable that they would have technology far beyond us. So, why would a race of beings want our low level technology of projectile weapons and poor computing technology when they are beyond us. They don't need us nor our technologies, if they were real and had any intentions. All this fear mongering about aliens is foolish, it's just more human beings thinking they are the center of the universe and everyone needs us, when in fact the universe does not.

Why do us humans have Zoo's? I mean what would Human possibly want from animals? If we are capable of swimming in their oceans, flying in there air, looking at the inner workings? Our technology is years ahead of them, so why would our race want to know about their low level technology? We do not need them or their technology so why would Zoos exist in the first place....see my logic????

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That's a far far far stretch of the imagination.. I gotta give it to ya thought.. Your on the right track keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What will become of this thread when May arrives...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just want to say Maybe they want entertainment, you know how it plays a role on earty why would it be so different elsewere.

X-factor from Nibiru haha

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ancient Aliens would be a far more credible series if this guy wasn't involved. I haven't watched the series in a while ,but I remember laughing hysterically about some of the information that came out of this guys mouth..Plus his hair....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
since said prediction would we be able to see the in coming fleet by now with amateur telescopes?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

Because if aliens do exist, they would most likely have evolved from a nomadic race that exploits its environment, like us.

I personally don't believe that a species which has no unwavering proof of existence is going to attack us anytime soon. I'm not we're alone in this universe but i don't think we are going to encounter any aliens any time soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
since said prediction would we be able to see the in coming fleet by now with amateur telescopes?

By aiming the telescope at the sun yes, since that is the direction they are coming. But that would most probably not be good for the telescope or the one observing.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

There is an amazing device that would protect the observer in such a circumstance.

Solar Filters can be purchased relatively inexpensively and there are even specifically designed solar telescopes for those who have a larger budget.

I have a decent dobsonian scope which one of the former linked filters would fit. I just might purchase one to see these incoming craft...

But then again, I suspect I would only see sunspots etc considering that there are no incoming alien ships.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by highfreq

By aiming the telescope at the sun yes, since that is the direction they are coming. But that would most probably not be good for the telescope or the one observing.

How convenient. "Check out all the alien ships coming out of the sun!" Oh wait, but don't actually look because you'll burn out your eyeballs. Just check out this video that proves nothing and take my word for it..

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How is this consider a dream/prediction when it was compiled through youtube vids and various other threads
someone must be on ats jock

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aytacaksel

While I agree with this post in principle I do not think the Chitauri are READY to launch a full scale invasion yet, Jesus has supplied Mr King no information on this. I think it will happen soon, but not THAT soon.

www.fivedovesletters.blogspot.com - the Jesus revelations regarding the alien threat

Ned Reilly

PS We will defeat them too, at last!

Maranatha!!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianBlueTrue

We have zoos for narccisstic people to go and look at animals locked up in cages so that human being cvan feel superior. That's why......Same goes for the same peoplle who think we are so needed in this universe. let me clue you in on something. the earth could go belly up tomorrow and the universe wouldn't even care. We are just flies on the wall.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I'm sure aliens won't attack us. First of all why? Second is why now? If they wanted to attack us, why now that we are more advanced and smart? Maybe they are going to come but not to attack. Maybe they're gonna come to teach us something like they did before but then our ancestors did worship them. If they come or not, something big is going to happen this year.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You honestly believe an inter-galatic time travelling alien race will come to take us over in full view? They would come completely stealth like and would hit us without notice. And don't think for one minute that uploading a basic computer virus would kill them off.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mmmmm it could be true, but I don't think it can be cualified as "evidence". generally evidence is something hard to discuss, something phisical. Anyway, thanks ofr the videos

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Why do wars start at all? Why is The US attacking the Middle East? It's always about resources!

How do we even know we will be attacked? I also don't see any proof of aliens!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
You honestly believe an inter-galatic time travelling alien race will come to take us over in full view? They would come completely stealth like and would hit us without notice. And don't think for one minute that uploading a basic computer virus would kill them off.

I am sorry my friend they will not only attack us they have developed the means to do so for the last 5000 years as an affront to God - the plan is to rub His 'nose' in it (for want of a better analogy) by destroying the whole solar system

Ned

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join