It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Not sure about this place but here goes nothing,

I do not see any alleged alien invasion on the way. I believe some of those artefacts are fake and some of them portray magic mushrooms. The planets and moon show night time(when mushrooms grow) Connected to the dead (man in coffin)
The sun triangle really didn't look like a true pyramid shape and probably through a millennia, one would see these types of shape form . I also think this vid is proof we are at war with something

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Really!!!? Come on, you believe this? Crawl into your bunker like a bug

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
alot are talking about ufo's stacking up everywhere around earth and comming to invade or anything is that realy true they probably dont want their hands stained by us selfish human and might come to assist or they might not
there is to much around on the internet to know what to realy believe

if they were to invade its because we started thats 1 thing that is for sure

this is sayed to be taped in 2001 how could someone in 2001 know what was going down right now?

i'm a newbie to this page so if i multi upload this vid please forgive me for my stupitity

edit on 19-3-2012 by SkyAnnony because: newbie post need to make a readable

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Could be allies of the reptilians. Could have nothing to do with our planet, just solar system tourists....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pew2104
We need to welcome these beings because they will not come if they are not invited.

I hate to burst your Light & Love bubble, but they ain't coming either way

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
so whens the deadline for this attack? When can we come back to this thread and say "we told you nothing was going to happen?"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

i truly believe that aliens like sub sandwichs and spiderman is involved in a concpiricy to lure them here with said sandwich.. notice how he's looking up to the stars with it, almost as if it's an offering? creepy dude!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is great! I can't wait.... Now, just to be sure, do I have to continue paying my bills? or can I take everything out of the bank and go to the nudey bar and blow it all??????

This reminds me of the story of "chicken little".....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by test320

So you're spamming every thread on ATS with the same post?

Pretty weak.

Either start a thread or go away.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Do Arkeologists study arks? How many arks have there been that we would need a field of study for them? I only know of the one.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interesting.. But i think those objects under the sun has something to do with radiation. I was following Soho Nasa for a while and i saw the same effect with thousand of particles shooting everywhere and heard someone say it had something to do with that. Hadn't seen the second video yet, so thanks for that. I wonder why that guy didn't want camera's filming those drawings.. I believe that there is life out there in the universe, but i stay skeptic on this one.
How credible is this guy presenting these stone drawings?

EyesOnly13013

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

because think about it, aliens found out about our planet and would like to live here so they are going to do just like we did to the indians to get america they are going to wipe out the indiginous population and take it over.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Hey Neo, when is the cut off date for your prediction so I can come back here and laugh at you??

Why wait? I've been laughing myself silly since page 1!

I've needed it too since there are several threads about real dangers, such as this mega monster, and this one closer to home, and this one potentially related to the first I linked, and on a smaller scale, there is this one. All of which cause quite the opposite.

But then maybe all of this has been a deliberate attempt at humor for exactly that purpose...

In which case, this thread should be moved to the proper forum

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join