It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Thanks for that Herr Bastardo, I hope your papers are also in order.
Did tattle telling the OP out to the mods make you feel good, maybe give you that little self-importance boost you need to get through the day with?

I reported him too. He was personally insulting anyone who criticized his idea, was going off topic to discuss the critics personally instead of evidence, and kept changing his position whether this was truth or speculation.

Originally posted by twitchy
All these insults about other's people's intelligence on the last several pages of this thread, who do you think you guys are, and how do you get away with posting that personal insult crap, thread after thread after thread?

No one was personally insulting him.

Just reported this post as well. It is off topic and an ad hominem against bastardo (referring to him as a Nazi).

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

My...god...

This is far more sinister than I could have ever imagined

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
reply to post by NeoVain

Well there is something that does have the shape of the triangle..
Your outline is a little off neo because the bottom line is lower than yours and it comes up at an angle of about 25 degrees. You cannot see the top of the "triangle" due to, well, the sun's happenings.
I brought up a point earlier that had to do with the sun being a portal............
We need to understand that before anything....if there is a triangle, we do not know how it is used besides some old-age "artifacts." That said, I still do not see how any kind of element/material in the universe can withstand the power of a star.....
However, if one could harness the hydrogen (what pretty much makes up the sun entirely) and the powerful force nuclear fusion gives off, it could be a powerful engine,

This right here --->You cannot see the top of the "triangle" due to, well, the sun's happenings.
No, you can't see the top of the "triangle" because there is no top. There 's two black blobs. If you hook them together with lines, then yes, it looks like a triangle with parts obscured. But there's nothing hiding them. The black blobs ARE the surface.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

reply to post by NeoVain

Well there is something that does have the shape of the triangle..
Your outline is a little off neo because the bottom line is lower than yours and it comes up at an angle of about 25 degrees. You cannot see the top of the "triangle" due to, well, the sun's happenings.
I brought up a point earlier that had to do with the sun being a portal............
We need to understand that before anything....if there is a triangle, we do not know how it is used besides some old-age "artifacts." That said, I still do not see how any kind of element/material in the universe can withstand the power of a star.....
However, if one could harness the hydrogen (what pretty much makes up the sun entirely) and the powerful force nuclear fusion gives off, it could be a powerful engine,

This right here --->You cannot see the top of the "triangle" due to, well, the sun's happenings.
No, you can't see the top of the "triangle" because there is no top. There 's two black blobs. If you hook them together with lines, then yes, it looks like a triangle with parts obscured. But there's nothing hiding them. The black blobs ARE the surface.

I agree to disagree. There's not much we can go by that says there is 100% concrete proof of some triangular portal. It's just the sun and until further notice, it is, what it is.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OP Video 2:

www.youtube.com...

Check 0:20...

Is that the Feral child??? I am convinced it is.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-3-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There's not much we can go by that says there is 100% concrete proof of some triangular portal.

There is not even 1% proof

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting clip for anyone wondering about these artifacts, with background info on Klaus Dona as well as his work in the last 20 years gathering them, trying to prove them false, etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think our world is going insane! People go way to out of their way to prove someone wrong.. but hey even if you do that why dont you be nice about it? People will listen to you so much more and take what you say to heart, and it will actually sink in! Peoples attitudes on here disguists me sometimes

Lets change things people
Even if you do not agree with the OP, hes gotten attention from what they have posted, good for them
Yaaaaay!
Lets change the way we communicate with one another please?
Theres no need to be rude you are all here for the same reason! YOU CARE!!! Now, look at your similarities and get along people geez

OH! By the way ,I am new here but a long time lurker!
Peace and love you guys

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I too believe that the Sun is a stargate, the entrance to our domain!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
They're here! I heard they are having tons of visuals in South Africa today
link to visuals of hundreds of ships entering the airspace over south africa
edit on 17-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

You might want to check that link... doesn´t work.

Oh and capetownjournal.com seems to be non-existant on google as well. Fake link?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Okay, we're screwed.

Nice knowing you all.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

As fantastic as some of the content of the posted videos may seem, I can't see any reason why whats there isn't possibly whats being described. Wasn't long ago really when you would have been crucified for stating that the earth was flat and revolved around the sun. God forbid you say we aren't alone in the universe. Seems silly by today's standards because these things (that the earth is round and orbits the sun) have long since been proven and are common knowledge. The idea of a "Stargate" on the sun for example seems out there to say the least, but what if it is possible and just seems unrealistic because we don't understand how its done. I can't debunk what I don't understand and I can't deny the possibilities. That's a good philosophy to live by when studying this kind of beyond the brink of science material.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by overclockedpc

I can't debunk what I don't understand and I can't deny the possibilities. That's a good philosophy to live by when studying this kind of beyond the brink of science material.

Wholeheartedly agree.

The mind is a wonderful vehicle of creation. Give it fuel and it will create all kinds of links and scenarios to try and make sence of it all. Still, it won´t be satisfied until it finds the truth, no matter how fantastic or implausible it may seem.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Hello! I would love to veiw your link but it isnt working for me
Is there any other way I can see this? Thanks a lot!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

You might want to check that link... doesn´t work.

Oh and capetownjournal.com seems to be non-existant on google as well. Fake link?

Yes, he was mocking you, the OP, and this thread. By making a scandalous titillating headline, then when people clicked the link..

Nothing. What was advertised on sale wasn't what was sold.

edit on 17-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candles
reply to post by TimesUp

Hello! I would love to veiw your link but it isnt working for me
Is there any other way I can see this? Thanks a lot!

*See previous post*

The link wasn't ever supposed to work. That's the point.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Lol Oh! People do very weird things to prove their point, when the reality is, nobody knows and nobody not-knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candles
Lol Oh! People do very weird things to prove their point, when the reality is, nobody knows and nobody not-knows.

Yeah, super-ingenious jests are usually missed by the masses at first.

EDIT: Welcome to ATS!!!!!!

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join