Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do not see the triangle in the gray-scale.
Where is it? Can someone draw the lines on it for me because I sure don't see it...
I do on the first page but not on this gray scale.....?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
anyways, dIdnt know Nancy & ZETATALK are still around...

Yay! The Nibiru fanclub has arrived.

The thread was only scraping the bottom of the
barrel before, but now it's truly taken a royal dump.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

"The Copernican Revolution refers to the paradigm shift away from the Ptolemaic model of the heavens, which postulated the Earth at the center of the galaxy, towards the heliocentric model with the Sun at the center of our Solar System. It was one of the starting points of the Scientific Revolution of the 16th century."

"The Flat Earth model is a belief that the Earth's shape is a plane or disk. Most ancient cultures have had conceptions of a flat Earth, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD) and China until the 17th century.[citation needed] It was also typically held in the aboriginal cultures of the Americas, and a flat Earth domed by the firmament in the shape of an inverted bowl is common in pre-scientific societies.[1]

The paradigm of a spherical Earth was developed in Greek astronomy, beginning with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most Pre-Socratics retained the flat Earth model. Aristotle accepted the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds around 330 BC, and knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on."

Theres plenty of times science was wrong and had to be rewriten. I think its about time science goes through another change for the good we need it.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Originally posted by NeoVain

At least now i know how to get lots of flags on ATS

i will admit the last part about the timeframe WHEN they will actually arrive was pure speculation just to get a sensational headline so that people would actually read the thread.

Just a reminder of the OP´s own words.

He is wondering why ``shills`´ are allowed to keep posting, but I wonder why ATS is continuing to let him post.

The staff has been informed of his lies, his knowingly spreading of false information wich is a direct breech of the T and C.

The thread was originally in Aliens and UFO´s but there are no facts so mods placed it in Skunk Works, then they were informed of his lies and the made up prediction timeline and they decided to put it in Dreams and Predictions.

It´s not a dream, it´s not a prediction, he admitted he made up the prediction.

There is only one place this thread shoud be in and that´s HOAX..

I just can´t believe how some threads are moved to HOAX for a little error or not even, and this blatant HOAX written all over it, even admitted, thread isn´t.

If there ever was a good reason......

edit on 17-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Someone must have changed the definition of evidence when I wasn't looking.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Do not see the triangle in the gray-scale.
Where is it? Can someone draw the lines on it for me because I sure don't see it...
I do on the first page but not on this gray scale.....?

Not sure this will help, since the people that still cannot see it usually cannot see it no matter what. But here goes. (rough outline, it may actually be even bigger, hard to tell.)

What you have to keep in mind is that there are still parts of the triangle covered by solar storms in parts of the corona, so the complete "perfect triangle" will most probably never be fully visible in one single pic. However if you grind through the pictures available att different wavelengths at NASA SDO as well as SOHO, you will get a pretty good idea of this triangle, since the sunstorms are moving around and different parts of the triangle are getting revealed at different times.

So for those lacking the ability to extrapolate on what is available and build the full picture "in their mind", there is little hope, as is evidenced by some posters in this thread clearly lacking this ability. Some people are color-blind, others pattern-deficient, still others are just stubborn i think.

No matter, hope these pics helps, and if you still do not see it... this thread is not for you then, i guess.
edit on 17-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

What about the black part below your red lined triangle.

Why is that not part of the shape? It is the same black.

Are you trying to debunk yourself?

You are doing a good job.

so the complete "perfect triangle" will most probably never be fully visible in one single pic.

And this doesn´t ring alram bells? could that maybe be....because.....it is not there at all.

What you have to keep in mind is that there are still parts of the triangle covered by solar storms in parts of the corona,

Again with the false information, this was explained to you over a 100 times. The black shape is not below the corona, it is not partly obscured by the the corona, it IS the corona, just colder and less dense than the rest.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Not sure this will help, since the people that still cannot see it usually cannot see it no matter what. But here goes. (rough outline, it may actually be even bigger, hard to tell.)

So you've been claiming how obvious this triangle was this entire time and now you're saying that it's hard to tell where it actually is? The sheer ridiculousness of this thread just keeps building.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

I can actually see what he's talking about now. Of course it's not actually anywhere close to being a triangle of having straight lines like he claims. It's definitely a case of pareidolia.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Off course it is, I have seen the triangle like shape the whole time, but it is an illusion.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
What you have to keep in mind is that there are still parts of the triangle covered by solar storms in parts of the corona, so the complete "perfect triangle" will most probably never be fully visible in one single pic.

In stead of saying "What you have to keep in mind" it should say, "Lets play pretend"

And instead of saying, "there are still parts of the triangle covered by solar storms in parts of the corona" it should say, "I don't really know what I am talking about. I hold no educational voucher to even discuss things of this nature with out full comprehension".

And instead of saying this, "so the complete "perfect triangle" will most probably never be fully visible in one single pic". It should say,"so the complete perfect triangle is only a rather silly conclusion I have made based on the lack of knowledge in this area and over exposure to youtube."

Together it would read, "Lets play pretend. I don't really know what I am talking about. I hold no educational voucher to even discuss things of this nature with out full comprehension. So the complete perfect triangle is only a rather silly conclusion I have made based on the lack of knowledge in this area and over exposure to youtube".

The level of honesty among peers here is non-existent. I am certainly not trying to dig or poke fun. But let's be real here. You are not qualified to make such conclusions. End of story.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What about the black part below your red lined triangle. Why is that not part of the shape? It is the same black.

It was a rough outline as stated.

But i actually left that part out just to annoy you

Edit: Gotta love this shill infestation, each post i make they all pounce, leading to a alot of free posts keeping the thread going.
edit on 17-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Why do you need a rough outline if it is a clear and perfect triangle?

You are most certainly annoying, in all your actions.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Another poster posted this yesterday,

Dunning Kruger effect,

en.wikipedia.org...

You should really take a long look at yourself, and consider this.

You either suffer of this, or you are playing a game here.

This goes way beyond plane old stupïdity and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If so, why do you care?

That is the real question. Oh, and stay on topic please, no more derail attempts.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think aliens are invading next month and now we have the evidence to back it up. There was a triangle on the sun. There was stuff coming out of the sun. There was a stone with a triangle gateway depicted on the sun from ancient culture showing space man in ship. There was a bible passage about aliens coming. There was speculation that their engines could be 12-18 times faster than ours.

I'm convinced.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

new topics
top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join