It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Jeah so, does that mean I should let the OP carry on? I treat this the same as I would anyother clear BS. Normally after this much evidence is provided a normal person will admit his wrongs, or give up on his theory.

OP just seems to be unable to register the evidence and realise his mistakes.

He asked why I care.

I don´t even know how your post is relevant.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

But that's the whole point. Things used to be different. In the past it was well researched threads that ended up on the front page. Now it's whatever thread has the craziest theory and sensational title.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

What a retarded story, all those news sources in the video's are "user submitted content", so this system of news websites with "user submitted content" are false...

You can even say (to get more in touch with your paranoid christian/american side) that those sites are representing the devil from the new testament, the master of all lies, hehehe...

Why do people believe so much in that 2012 alien/revelations/other bullcrap, it is just a religious story of some old civilization (which has nothing to do with ufo's in the first place) which is now being abused by (christian) conspiracy theorists who add extra twisted arguments and lies so weakminded people who are frustrated about the current world situation, will believe it...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I have been using this site for years and years and never experienced it being different.

I kinda think that's a myth... It may be at it's nadir now (who knows?), but it's not like this place used to be Scientific America and is now a xeroxed newsletter handed out by a paranoid schizophrenic on a street corner.
edit on 17-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
I don´t care if I´m a jerk, look at my screenname.....

Way back a long time ago, parents used to handle this sort of thing with a trip to the woodshed. The end result was people that did care if they were jerks. There was an interesting FBI internal report a few years back that discussed how the anonymity of the internet actually tended to amplify people's personality, something you and some others here should perhaps consider introspectively. Can't you discuss a topic without insulting people's intelligence? Taking pride in being a jerk,awesome... is there some other reason you frequent this site though?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

My point, to be clear, is that your only gonna frustrate yourself by trying to make this place sane and rational.... I've tried...

better yet, make your case and let rational people learn from it...

That's the best case scenario IMO

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Way back a long time ago, parents used to handle this sort of thing with a trip to the woodshed. The end result was people that did care if they were jerks. There was an interesting FBI internal report a few years back that discussed how the anonymity of the internet actually tended to amplify people's personality, something you and some others here should perhaps consider introspectively. Can't you discuss a topic without insulting people's intelligence

Playing armchair psychologist is off topic. What are your thought on an alien invasion next month based on said evidence of the OP.

edit on 17-3-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

The point is that I know how persistence and confidence is seen as being a jerk by the people that are on the other side of the argument.

It´s sarcasm, I know that sarcasm, irony and even facts are hard to grasp for most.

My first replies are usually pretty friendly, when people start calling you shill, refuse to look at the evidence, perpetuate lies, jeah I can be a jerk to them, rightfully so.

I don´t care what anyone thinks, in such a case, jeah, I´m proud to be that jerk.

edit on 17-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

To Captainnotsoobvious,

I know what you mean, but why would you suggest that I should give up?

Just because you did doesn´t mean I have to. It´s a matter of principle, and as long as I can. I will.

edit on 17-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by antmax21
Do not see the triangle in the gray-scale.
Where is it? Can someone draw the lines on it for me because I sure don't see it...
I do on the first page but not on this gray scale.....?

Not sure this will help, since the people that still cannot see it usually cannot see it no matter what. But here goes. (rough outline, it may actually be even bigger, hard to tell.)

Why do we need a 'rough outline' when this is what is really shown?

en.wikipedia.org...

What you have to keep in mind is that there are still parts of the triangle covered by solar storms in parts of the corona, so the complete "perfect triangle" will most probably never be fully visible in one single pic.

That is because triangles on the sun do not exist and you are making up fantasies.

However if you grind through the pictures available att different wavelengths at NASA SDO as well as SOHO, you will get a pretty good idea of this triangle, since the sunstorms are moving around and different parts of the triangle are getting revealed at different times.

No they aren't. Why are you ignoring all the dark spots that are connected to the 'triangle' but do not fit your 'rough outline?'

You are making things up and spreading false information.

So for those lacking the ability to extrapolate on what is available and build the full picture "in their mind", there is little hope, as is evidenced by some posters in this thread clearly lacking this ability. Some people are color-blind, others pattern-deficient, still others are just stubborn i think.

"in their mind"
BINGO. That is the only place this triangle exists!

Some are intelligent and live in reality, others are blabbering incoherent delusional schizophrenics

No matter, hope these pics helps, and if you still do not see it... this thread is not for you then, i guess.

edit on 17-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Oh you're right, how could we do this? This thread was clearly for your praise. No one should disagree and point out your flawed logic, because then that means you are not getting the praise you believe you deserve.

Shame on us!
edit on 3-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well there is something that does have the shape of the triangle..
Your outline is a little off neo because the bottom line is lower than yours and it comes up at an angle of about 25 degrees. You cannot see the top of the "triangle" due to, well, the sun's happenings.
I brought up a point earlier that had to do with the sun being a portal............
We need to understand that before anything....if there is a triangle, we do not know how it is used besides some old-age "artifacts." That said, I still do not see how any kind of element/material in the universe can withstand the power of a star.....
However, if one could harness the hydrogen (what pretty much makes up the sun entirely) and the powerful force nuclear fusion gives off, it could be a powerful engine,

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
....again with the stargates....

Is there anyway for the mods to lock threads or combine "like" threads?

It sure would be useful.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Pot, this is the kettle, your black.

Just like the internet seems to induce "anonymous courage" - Apparently it is also
a facilitator of "over inflated ego" syndrome.

Bastardo, could be taken as rude, but also taken as passionate. I have learned from
my brief encounter with him, that he is a kind, compassionate man, with passion.

A lesser woman may have found him rude or mean...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I have been using this site for years and years and never experienced it being different.

I kinda think that's a myth... It may be at it's nadir now (who knows?), but it's not like this place used to be Scientific America and is now a xeroxed newsletter handed out by a paranoid schizophrenic on a street corner.
edit on 17-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

It did use to be somewhat different.

The crowd that this site was made up of was actually interested in learning and facts.

Now....
well....

Sun portals.
Not even a question, but an absolute statement.
edit on 3-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Here is the reality of your 'triangle'

My stars! Paradox has uncovered the greatest horror of all! The sun is actually a gigantic shoggoth, as described by the Mad Poet in the Necronomicon!

IA! IA! Yog-Sothoth! IA! IA! Azathoth! The ancient were right to worship the sun!
edit on 17-3-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by bastardo
I don´t care if I´m a jerk, look at my screenname.....

Way back a long time ago, parents used to handle this sort of thing with a trip to the woodshed. The end result was people that did care if they were jerks.

There wasn't a single jerk in the entire United States until the 70s. That's a fact. Google it.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You know I can't say what I think so you can fill in the dots; If we do not have an alien invasion by May.............

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join