Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 1
25
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
My wife and I went for a long walk yesterday and I noticed this Asian female about age 45 sitting in a red 2011 (probably) Toyota Camry at about 10:30 am. The windows were not tinted so I was able to peer inside. She was very well dressed and the car was very clean inside. It had a GPS unit, a cell phone and a ruggedized, military style Panasonic laptop which she was avidly typing into as she sat parked across on the street between an apartment complex and a park and ride near Northgate Mall. The license plate on the car was strange in that it had a weird yellow sticker where the "year tab" should have been. Regular license plates here have a month and year tab in the top right.

I thought the car and occupant were a little suspicious and commented to my wife and we moved on.

On our way back home at about 12:30 pm we were walking through a quiet neighborhood street about 10 blocks east and 15 blocks south of where we saw the original red Camry with the female occupant. A blue-grey 2011 (probably) Chevrolet Impala came speeding up along side us and parked about 10 feet in front of us. I nearly gasped when I saw THIS CAR HAD THE SAME ODD YELLOW STICKER on the license plate covering the location where there should be a "year tab."

I felt a little tense walking past the vehicle because of the way it had sped up along side us on a quiet street and parked right in front of us. As we walked by I looked inside to see who was driving and what they had in the car. The driver was a black male about age 40-50, very well dressed and strong looking. He had a ruggedized Panasonic laptop which was open and mounted to his dashboard so it could be used hands free. He had a GPS unit installed on the windshield and a cell phone.

We walked by without incident and I noticed he started to type into his laptop as we passed.

I felt very paranoid at this point and wondered if they might be FBI or something. I doubt they were targeting me specifically, because I'm not that important, but I do have a brother in the NSA in Severn Maryland.

Does anyone know what these might have been or has anyone had similar encounters?



+30 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking
 


Maybe your brother is being investigated by the NSA. If so, it's not out of the norm to have family members followed.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I see unmarked cops all the time, it would make sense they have the same equipment inside the car as a regular car. I happened to be next to a cop yesterday while he was typing on exactly what you describe and I'd bet that's what you saw.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 

He very well could be. I haven't exactly been discreet in my rantings to him in the past and my warnings to him to get out of the NSA and be careful to not get involved in a false flag. He also recently posted comments on my blog, which isn't specifically "anti-govt" but it does lean towards "general awakening/throwing off our chains" type of thing.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I don't find what you are saying in the least bit funny, as I was followed today as well. I am POSITIVE. I am ex military, and just have that...sense. Mine was in a gold Honda, with a red Malibu driven by a female counterpart.. Male, white, mid 40's, and in case hes reading this, (not that paranoid) NOT VERY GOOD at being inconspicious.

I don't do anything illegal unless we bring up politics/my distaste for the current government(NDAA n the like). I was on my way to a lawyer regarding some health matters, but I cant believe thats relevant.

Needless to say, My 12 gauge is now loaded, and much closer to reach.

Im sure he was a suit of some sort, for what its worth, but I'm slightly concerned...I wonder if my browsing foreign media ALOT more lately pegged me on some sort of bull# domestic terrorist list..



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
reply to post by amongus
 

He very well could be. I haven't exactly been discreet in my rantings to him in the past and my warnings to him to get out of the NSA and be careful to not get involved in a false flag. He also recently posted comments on my blog, which isn't specifically "anti-govt" but it does lean towards "general awakening/throwing off our chains" type of thing.


Well now it's gettin pretty interesting.

Maybe they are TSA agents after all



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
I see unmarked cops all the time, it would make sense they have the same equipment inside the car as a regular car. I happened to be next to a cop yesterday while he was typing on exactly what you describe and I'd bet that's what you saw.


Yes, but they have government plates. Have you seen cars with yellow stickers on the plates like the OP stated?

That is what makes this interesting.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
reply to post by amongus
 

He very well could be. I haven't exactly been discreet in my rantings to him in the past and my warnings to him to get out of the NSA and be careful to not get involved in a false flag. He also recently posted comments on my blog, which isn't specifically "anti-govt" but it does lean towards "general awakening/throwing off our chains" type of thing.


Well, not to say you asked for it...but you sure are going into the shark cage with chum on you.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I suppose before the naysayers and trolls come to eat me I should clarify a few things...
One..I am NOT mentally unstable in any sense, and never have been.
Two..I do NOT plan to die anytime soon.
Three..Law or not, My state just reinstated castle law (the stopping of law entering your house without a damn good cause/warrant)

And I only bring up three, because well, we had issues for a few months with law illegally entering homes and searching/ taking anything they want.

And four...Sometimes, when your paranoid (I prefer the term actively aware =P) you should be?



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


I feel like I should have got up close and took a picture of the sticker but on the first car I figured it was maybe some kind of probation officer and didn't want to bother her and by the time the second car came I wasn't about to get anywhere near it.

I did a search online for these stickers but came up with nothing yet.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
How about writing down their license plate numbers and check out what the yellow sticker says, then maybe ask your brother about it, he's in the business right?

It may be there's going to be a terror attack on Northgate, but it's not very busy in this economy I don't see it having much "terror appeal"



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato
 


If i can be honest mate, you are in your rights to investigate ANYONE you feel concerned with. TO THAT EFFECT, If i were you, i would have gotten in front of his plate, taken a picture of the plate with your smartphone, and used one of those bull# new apps for reporting dometsic terrorists...LOL

And show the phone to him as you send it.

Ya know...mess back a little. Thats what i did today. I got out at the red light, and knocked on his _ He didnt rolll it down, and since he was next to me in the turn lane, just turned away and took a turn immediately. I smiled.

EDIT: assuming you have a smart phone
edit on 14-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
reply to post by amongus
 


I feel like I should have got up close and took a picture of the sticker but on the first car I figured it was maybe some kind of probation officer and didn't want to bother her and by the time the second car came I wasn't about to get anywhere near it.

I did a search online for these stickers but came up with nothing yet.


Keep an eye out and keep this thread alive if you see any more. I'm in puyallup btw.

If I saw one again, I'd be inclined to knock on the window and ask if they were lost....or something to that effect. Say that you are the homeowner association president and have had break ins, so your just checking.

Although, I hope to god you are not being followed. If so, guess what? They are also monitoring you here on ATS.

Check your house for bugs. Check your car as well....not to sound paranoid, but if I had a brother working for NSA, I'm pretty sure I'd be paranoid 24/7.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by koder
 


If I see one again I'll do my due diligence.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wonder if I should do the same...again..

My old man is pretty high up in the mil intel field as well( thats all i can say), he also gave me some info recently in a phone call that I of course cant share because he was cryptic enough that I cant...but if your interested, I will take a PM or 2...just dont ask for names, ranks, or anything else family related.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sorry btw...hope i didnt come off as tryin to steal your thread...just felt my situation was quite similar...



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
No worries Koder.

I've been wondering if my house could have been bugged at some point, but on another note, I feel like there is no hiding from the spying these days.

We went on a little vacation about a month ago for 3 days and when we came back our 3 cats were "terrified." They were extremely jumpy and "on edge" and would stare at the window like a demon was about to bust through it or something. They would often sit in the living room and stare at the hallway like something was there and then DART away as fast as possible.

We thought this was odd, but didn't know what to do. They've calmed down a lot since then but they are still not back to normal.

Also, I've just started receiving a fairly significant number of "Private number" and "Unavailable number" calls on my phone. 5-10 per day at all hours. I haven't answered one yet, but if they are "dialing in" to listen, I doubt I have to answer anyway.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
huh...funny you mention that...i get those calls daily too...i just started blocking all unknown callers.

Noone talking here anymore...wonder if we spooked em...? lol
edit on 14-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
No worries Koder.

I've been wondering if my house could have been bugged at some point, but on another note, I feel like there is no hiding from the spying these days.

We went on a little vacation about a month ago for 3 days and when we came back our 3 cats were "terrified." They were extremely jumpy and "on edge" and would stare at the window like a demon was about to bust through it or something. They would often sit in the living room and stare at the hallway like something was there and then DART away as fast as possible.

We thought this was odd, but didn't know what to do. They've calmed down a lot since then but they are still not back to normal.

Also, I've just started receiving a fairly significant number of "Private number" and "Unavailable number" calls on my phone. 5-10 per day at all hours. I haven't answered one yet, but if they are "dialing in" to listen, I doubt I have to answer anyway.


Well, if it looks like a skunk, and smells like one...well. The cat situation would be enough for me to sweep my house. You're in Seattle, and we seattleites know our pets.






top topics



 
25
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join