It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Not to sound so basic, but has anyone who has actually seen these plates thought to call ANY local police dept with a vague vehicle description, but CLEAR on the yellow tags to see if they knew who they may have been?

Wouldn't hurt. Local metro, State patrol may be better. If no answers there, there are numbers in the book for the local FBI office..

I know. Simple thought, but it may go a long way to alleviate the "awareness".

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Chances are that they are DHS vehicles, I know that they have a large office in Seattle, and the next closest one is located at the Bellingham Airport. I used to live in the area. Could have also been DOD plates, I know that they run yellow stickers, but at the bottom of the plate in the center should have been small stamped letters reading DOD. Whoever it is they are, it sounds like they're got some interested in you. If you see them again, knock on the window and ask them what the problem is, you're allowed.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Calling the authorities will do nothing but bring you more of the wrong kind of attention, besides, if they're DOD/DHS/ or any of those agencies, local law-enforcement will not be able to/be allowed to give you any information, these things aren't labeled "black-ops" for nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If it woul have been only one car (the first one), I would says they could be investigating anyone in the area, but the second one passing you and the stopping so close would have alarmed me too!!

An then your cats bahavior..... they sense all kinds of things that are beyond our senses. that is a bit scary!!!

I would search for mics and such just in case.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
lots of people all over the planet are sitting in cars in strange places typing away on the internet.

the reason they are doing this is because they are usually getting free wifi internet access from somewhere nearby.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Some states, California for example, use yellow stickers to denote clean air vehicles, which gives them access to HOV lanes and the like. It is an incentive you gain by purchasing a clean air vehicle. Some states also waive registration fees and taxes as an incentive as well. This still does not explain the suspicious activity though.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
should've yanked him from the vehicle and had a nice little "discussion" with him...

often changes their minds and they dont want to play anymore after that...

Do you do this routinely??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Man that is crazy, I mean who would let an Asian woman drive a car?

When you work the government it's very common that they investigate your family and even your best friends. My sister was interviewed when her friend got a job doing government contracting.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yellow tabs are issued to the permanently disabled. I believe they also have a grace period for renewals so they generaly dont have a month tab. This is different that the blue placard. Its a never gonna heal up thing.

Govt vehicles dont have tabs. They have the word exempt either stamped in or on the new ones painted with the other plate info.

licensingexpress.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 14-3-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think some very logical explanations have been given here....and are more than likely correct....
since we have no photo of the alleged sticker.....that doesn't help in "guessing" anything....
and why would a vehicle that is suppose to be super duper secret have such an obvious identifying sign on it? why would some special sticker be needed? i see no logical reason for this....

realtors are known for stopping in random places in neighborhoods w/ laptops (not ipads) checking out comps and the neighborhood....

also private investigators could be out and about....and them have nothing to do with you...

there are sooo many normal explanations that are more likely than being targeted by the govt.....

i seriously doubt the NSA or any other govt is after you....they would not be so obvious like that...

im always surprised by people who think the govt is after THEM....unless you threaten the government or have connections with known terrorists on watch lists or have a criminal history which shows you have a pattern of being a future criminal.....the chance of them being interested is slim to none IMO....

ATS has a way of bringing out paranoia

due to places ive lived, jobs ive had and people im connected too, the websites im continually on, the stuff i google,the applications ive filled out and the background checks that have been done on me including deep background checks by AF OSI and DoD.....and my very high presence on the world's largest conspiracy site.....if anyone would be followed...it would be someone like me....

edit on March 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
make sure you have your tin foil hat next time you out,they are stealing your thoughts.oj...strage story if it happens again ask them what they are doing knock and ask for the time or a light or sumthing then ask what there upto

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Also, it could mean certain things like this...

a red/yellow sticker letting police know the owner of the car has had DUIs

www.flickr.com...

This Centennial Celebration license plate from Washington State displays a red and yellow sticker issued to the license plate of an owner who was convicted of a DUI offence and after serving his suspension is allowed to drive again. This enabled the police to determine if he should be pulled over and checked out just in case he was still on the bottle.

but again, w/out a picture maybe the sticker was not there or maybe it was something like above.....

or something like this....
www.autoblog.com...

New Jersey drivers under 21 required to affix red sticker to cars *UPDATE

licensingexpress.wordpress.com...

DOL redesigns disabled parking tabs for specialty license plates: WA state - yellow sticker

so many normal mundane reasons that would need to be elimited first before one jumps soooooooo far to the "im being watched" conclusion

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes Report anyone and everyone with suspicious behavior! Starting with strangers and random people on the street, next co-workers and neighbors, than distant family members and finally with close family members, brothers, sisters, parents, children and spouses. PLEASE do not disregard anyone as a potential threat to the national security! Most of all be paranoid, stay always vigilant, and never let your guard down, because the State has your best interest always in mind and without you how could we protect your freedoms from yourselves…

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. ~ Ben Franklin

“How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think” ~ Adolf Hitler

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
due to places ive lived, jobs ive had and people im connected too, the websites im continually on, the stuff i google,the applications ive filled out and the background checks that have been done on me including deep background checks by AF OSI and DoD.....and my very high presence on the world's largest conspiracy site.....if anyone would be followed...it would be someone like me....

What makes you so sure you're not being monitored? I see evidence here:

Your Avatar Pic With Brightness Modified

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

What makes you so sure you're not being monitored? I see evidence here:

Your Avatar Pic With Brightness Modified

ah ha...i saw him walking a labradoodle down my street the other day.......mystery solved!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What would have been interesting is if he walked right up to the second car and asked them why it seems like they're following him

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
What would have been interesting is if he walked right up to the second car and asked them why it seems like they're following him

Yes but the fear of finding out your thinking irrationally is greater than saying hi, I noticed you seem to be following me. Can i help you with anything?

I was trained to make contact and evaluate. If something is screwy its always best to nip it in the bud.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I like the rush of an awkward situation

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Frankly id stop worrying about it and move on. Every country has government agents running around. Thats just how it is.

If they didnt say anything to you, then dont give them a reason too. If they were sneaking on you, you wont see them. They wont pull up like that if they are investigating you. Who cares if they are out there. They have jobs to do and if you arent doing anything bad then relax.

So yes, I feel that you are being paranoid. Just go on and live your life. Its seriously ok.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well these clearly weren't permanently disabled people or DUI markers. I could tell by the way they looked they were some variation of "the man."

I didn't see any more while I went out to walk my dog this morning for about 10 minutes. I'll continue to keep an eye out for more from now on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join