It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Even better for a attack your small quiet quaint town isn't safe either it's not just major city's to worry about! Your not safe anywhere

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im still waiting for an answer on what "the man" looks like???

Probably has a a suit on, a clean spotless car, and pays in cash.

edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY

Even better for a attack your small quiet quaint town isn't safe either it's not just major city's to worry about! Your not safe anywhere

Periods are your friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY

Funny, I've never thought of Seattle as small, quiet,, or quaint. Northgate is a fairly old mall inside the Seattle city limits. It isn't a town.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Like I said in my original post, I didn't think it was about me, but I just thought it was weird and felt like asking about it. I guess they were some type of govt agents, could have been building inspectors, undercover cops, whatever.

Thanks to those who are helpful and to those who call "attention getting" or "paranoia" I say move on then, no skin off my back.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If it was me....I would check the toilet before I sit on it....there are spies everywhere

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Like I said in my original post, I didn't think it was about me, but I just thought it was weird and felt like asking about it. I guess they were some type of govt agents, could have been building inspectors, undercover cops, whatever.

Thanks to those who are helpful and to those who call "attention getting" or "paranoia" I say move on then, no skin off my back.

I felt very paranoid at this point and wondered if they might be FBI or something. I doubt they were targeting me specifically, because I'm not that important, but I do have a brother in the NSA in Severn Maryland.

He very well could be. I haven't exactly been discreet in my rantings to him in the past and my warnings to him to get out of the NSA and be careful to not get involved in a false flag. He also recently posted comments on my blog, which isn't specifically "anti-govt" but it does lean towards "general awakening/throwing off our chains" type of thing.

You yourself said you were very paranoid.
move on from what? You also did in fact think it could be about you. people are responding based on your words. no need to get all snippy....

seems so often people post their questions/stories and get all bent out of shape when answers are given they dont want or expected. nobody was rude from what I saw....
edit on March 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The yellow tag, would probably available to DHS and other agencies or they could even duplicate them themselves for cammo purposes......
The NSA, has IMMUNITY from all laws that do NOT specify the NSA in their official wording......
This alows them complete latitute in their Orwellian efforts......
keep yer eyes open now, OP and let us know if anything developes.....
It certainly could be any of the intel agencies or it could equally be innocuus....time will tell.........

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The yellow tag, would probably available to DHS and other agencies or they could even duplicate them themselves for cammo purposes......
The NSA, has IMMUNITY from all laws that do NOT specify the NSA in their official wording......
This alows them complete latitute in their Orwellian efforts......
keep yer eyes open now, OP and let us know if anything developes.....
It certainly could be any of the intel agencies or it could equally be innocuus....time will tell.........

You know, I actually thought about that, but why would they? The yellow tag is a dead giveaway that the vehicle is owned by government. If you wanted to go "camo" why would you make yourself look like government? Wouldn't it make more sense to get a civilian plate so you looked like everyone else? OP noticed the yellow tag immediately, twice, and it has been a major point in this thread. It absolutely proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the vehicles were registered to some sort of local or state governmental entity. We don't know which one yet, of course, but that's a major issue.

Take it a step further. Say you are with a national agency: NSA, FBI, HSA: You name it. So you want to conduct a covert operation on someone. Would you go to your local government agency and say, "Hey, can I borrow a couple of your government-tagged vehicles for awhile?" Wouldn't you have your own vehicles? Didn't you just blow your cover? Didn't you just create a paper trail of bureaucracy? You think the local officials would just hand over the keys? The idea of a national agency borrowing local government vehicles is nonsensical.

If he hadn't seen the yellow tags, all he would have is a couple of people in cars with laptops.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

What else do you know? What else have you experienced? Anything strange? Waking up at strange hours? Anything else?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
here is an idea if u see another one go talk to them and try an feel them out, get some insight instead of letting paranoia do all the work, i say this cause i my self have let paranoia get the better of me once or twice, gather info and then make ur decisions based on that

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by Expat888
should've yanked him from the vehicle and had a nice little "discussion" with him...

often changes their minds and they dont want to play anymore after that...

Do you do this routinely??
on the times I make my trip downriver to "civilisation" I do... am not keen on people poking their noses into my business ... or if Im busy and cant be bothered I ring up a few associates and call in a favor let them handle it ... or if uninvited guests find their way up where Im at ... the tigers get a nice lunch ... if the jungle doesnt kill them first. want nothing to do with westerners and damn sure nothing to do with western spooks had my fill of them during my time with s.o.g ...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Look at their windshields. I used to have DIA follow me around for several years when I lived in Oregon and Michigan. They always had an identifying sticker in the corner of their windshield. I actually got the feeling that they wanted me to know they were there.
edit on 14-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

It could've been anyone really. Oddball license plates and special lifetime registrations do exist in each state. Laptops and other items could be for anything really. May have been government, police, private investigators, anything. Your car probably matched a suspect vehicle or something.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So you saw two government workers and decided to make a thread about it on ATS.. and that thread is a HOT THREAD?

Who is running the asylum?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Your car probably matched a suspect vehicle or something.

They were on foot. What do journalists use to identify their cars these days???

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
So you saw two government workers and decided to make a thread about it on ATS.. and that thread is a HOT THREAD?

Who is running the asylum?

Good job!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Wasn't really all that much work. I live in Portland, right across the river from Washington, and see these guys every time I go into Vancouver (WA). The moment I read the OP, I knew what it was he was seeing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im still waiting for an answer on what "the man" looks like???

Probably has a a suit on, a clean spotless car, and pays in cash.

edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

yeah, you're no help

im waiting for the OP who keeps saying......... "the man" and i want to know what "the man" looks like

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If its that blatant I'd knock on the window and ask why they were following you. Could get a better look in the car and worst case scenario they pull a weapon out, just make sure your fast on your feet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join