It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

He very well could be. I haven't exactly been discreet in my rantings to him in the past and my warnings to him to get out of the NSA and be careful to not get involved in a false flag. He also recently posted comments on my blog, which isn't specifically "anti-govt" but it does lean towards "general awakening/throwing off our chains" type of thing.

What you described there is sufficient justification, imo for the ugly folks to do as you described.

Maybe not . . . but if a person in a sufficiently powerful enough oversight role decided it was enough of a potential problem, that's all it would likely take.

imho . . . God alone can protect us from the evils flooding out every pore of our society . . . particularly fromt he FEDS.

We do well to be prepped and ready and so forth but all our best prepping will ultimately likely end up grossly inadequate for what's coming down the Pike.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abominatonofdesolation
In England we have this saying 'only in America.' And only in America do you find a government so corrupt and fascist that they would use tactics like this on their own citizens.
edit on 14-3-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

Uhhhhhh no.

In the UK, they just do it DIFFERENTLY . . .

MAYBE occasionally with slightly more class and skill.

Then there's the aspect of surrendering the culture to Islam that the government elite oligarchy is so complicit in.

I think the global government types whether in Seattle or London are scum or at least doing scummy jobs.

And they are in ALL the major power centers on the planet doing their dirty best to bring the global tyrannical government overtly onto the world stage.

The Seattle incidents described don't sound like comic book salesmen.

Of course they are not ACTING like super skilled and super undercover folks either. Perhaps there was some purpose in being somewhat obvious.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ive worked for companies where i was issued a laptop. They dont give you cheap home laptops, because when you are outside working in all weathers they would break. The laptops issues were always military style because they wont break if subjected to rain or being dropped.

I would sit in my car or van, and fill in data that was needed before going to somewhere else.

I didnt work for some secret government agency by the way

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Honestly I know for a fact there is a large contingent of the NSA in Seattle but from what I gather the purpose of that office is pretty mundane. I live just north in Vancouver BC and a young friend of mine who was up and coming in said organization went awol so he could come up here and live with his boyfriend. Unfortunately for him, (and for his group of chosen friends) they were involved in some low level organized crime (drugs and property protection) and because of this one young man leaving Seattle the way he did, the FBI in conjunction with the mounties put various properties involved under surveillance and eventually stormed the main one in the early morning and arrested this young man as well as a senior member of this little crime group who had been on the run from AZ for very large white collar crimes. I tell this story only to illustrate that there is definitely a a large NSA presence in Seattle and if you keep your eyes open you should be able to spot many more strange things going on but unless you are involved in illegal activity or ORGANIZED anti-government activity's, then you really have nothing to worry about

edit on 14-3-2012 by nS1NR8r because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To this O P, I would like to pass on some sage advice which was given to my team before we went into SE Asia.

"There are 15,000,000 people over there who want nothing more than to make you all dead. That may upset some of you, just don't let that make you paranoid."

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You're seriously just paranoid. As most on this website mentioned in the past, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here's the deal with the yellow stickers.

They are for permanent licenses and are used by any Washington State government entity, from libraries to park departments. Government, both state and local, are not required to renew licenses every year. The yellow sticker shows that. It's wider than a regular month or year sticker and has the Seal of the State of Washington on it, which is a portrait of George Washington in profile.

Point: These are Washington State licenses, not NSA, not TSA, not Federal, but State. This means that these vehicles are being used by some state or local (city, county, fire, etc.) governmental agency.

I worked for the State for 30 years, btw.
edit on 3/14/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why would a permanently disabled person have a computer in their car? Especially ones like the OP witnessed?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Here's the deal with the yellow stickers.

They are for permanent licenses and are used by any Washington State government entity, from libraries to park departments. Government, both state and local, are not required to renew licenses every year. The yellow sticker shows that. It's wider than a regular month or year sticker and has the Seal of the Sate of Washington on it, which is a portrait of George Washington in profile.

Point: These are Washington State licenses, not NSA, not TSA, not Federal, but State. This means that these vehicles are being used by some state or local (city, county, fire, etc.) governmental agency.

Seems like a logical explanation to me....thanks!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Why would a permanently disabled person have a computer in their car? Especially ones like the OP witnessed?

it was an example of various types of stickers that could be found....

and why not? can disabled people not use a computer?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Well these clearly weren't permanently disabled people or DUI markers. I could tell by the way they looked they were some variation of "the man."

I didn't see any more while I went out to walk my dog this morning for about 10 minutes. I'll continue to keep an eye out for more from now on.

please tell what "the man" looks like

edit on March 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by amongus

it was an example of various types of stickers that could be found....

and why not? can disabled people not use a computer?

I know GEL....it was just odd that the op saw identical interiors in the cars, on the same day. And I don't know one person...and I know a lot of people...that use a laptop in the car.

BUT I know what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by koder

hey can you PM me? I cant seem to find out how to do it or to add you as a friend

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I had a relative who worked surveillance for one of the three letter agencies. This relative was assigned a govt car, a ruggedized laptop, $1000s of camera equipment and they sat in their car on the street all day long. The only think my relative ever told me about their activites was that it usually involved the watching of children of suspected terrorists that were in the states going to college.

So, by children, i mean college students
edit on 14-3-2012 by 1ibl2ibs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

How can you tell those were Panasonic laptops they were using. I mean, you must have been really, really, really close to the car window for you to read any labels off those laptops. I would find it strange that the car people weren't staring at you as you starred at them and their laptops.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by koder
Wonder if I should do the same...again..

My old man is pretty high up in the mil intel field as well( thats all i can say), he also gave me some info recently in a phone call that I of course cant share because he was cryptic enough that I cant...but if your interested, I will take a PM or 2...just dont ask for names, ranks, or anything else family related.

hello
I was following this and if you feel you are followed definitely take a pic. Be careful too. Please PM me since I can't do you and let me know some of those off topic things you can't post.

God Bless

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
No worries Koder.

I've been wondering if my house could have been bugged at some point, but on another note, I feel like there is no hiding from the spying these days.

We went on a little vacation about a month ago for 3 days and when we came back our 3 cats were "terrified." They were extremely jumpy and "on edge" and would stare at the window like a demon was about to bust through it or something. They would often sit in the living room and stare at the hallway like something was there and then DART away as fast as possible.

We thought this was odd, but didn't know what to do. They've calmed down a lot since then but they are still not back to normal.

Also, I've just started receiving a fairly significant number of "Private number" and "Unavailable number" calls on my phone. 5-10 per day at all hours. I haven't answered one yet, but if they are "dialing in" to listen, I doubt I have to answer anyway.

Your cats may have been upset that you left them. They may act aggressive towards you upon your return, and it takes time to rebuild trust.

Private callers in my region indicate unlisted numbers, name and number are hidden.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
These are not some government agents, and they definately aren't following you, they aren't that retarded that they'd drive up beside you, its more likely a police surveillance operation, and the second car was there to take over from the 1st.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I live in Washington.. I've seen those yellow tabs before.. I don't know what they are.. did a Google search and couldn't find any info on them.

Edit: they aren't DP tabs.. they are a single long yellow tab that covers the area of both the month and year tabs.
edit on 3/14/2012 by Morpheas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Could it have been one of these tag locks? storesense1.mysuperpageshosting.com...

You did say it was a sticker and I do see how this could be mistaken for a yellow sticker at a distance. It sits right where that sticker should go. Other than that i'm not finding anything about a yellow sticker on a government plate

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join