It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
These guys did not see a plane and were confused as to how the south tower exploded. There are countless videos with the impact edited out because they weren't going to insert fake plane images into all of them. You can see him pan to the right when the orb-like object appears and then a quick edit occurs to well after the explosion. They both question how/why it exploded and were looking right at the towers. No real plane hit the south tower.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
www.fromthewilderness.com...

He never saw a plane like that before because it wasn't a plane at all. He said it four times, either a small plane or seeing something weird.

Mr Arraki

"Yeah. I--I saw--yeah, I saw the second plane, it go boom. I--I heard, you know. I just wake up my head like that I saw the side, too"

Arraki claims that the plane that hit WTC2 was identical to the plane that hit WTC1. Arraki's description of the first plane is reproduced below:

"I saw it come up from the left, and I saw the plane coming through to the building, go inside, a small plane, no, no, it was plane, you know, like they teach the people to pilot plane, small plane, you know, it was that kind of plane, yes, going into the building, and I never saw that plane before. It's like something, I don't know, it's like they work with the motors, I never saw a plane like that before!"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"It's a bomb, it's definitely a bomb." This is the type of footage that would show the orb but we don't get that here. The impact was edited out. The girl says something about what she saw but it's hard to make out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
digitaljournalist.org...
www.youtube.com...

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

David, did not hear or see an approaching plane and did not photograph one. He would have heard the roaring engines and plane coming in at over 500 mph. NO REAL PLANE HIT THE SOUTH TOWER.

edit on 11-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: corrected spelling

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

Here is a mirrored video, it is the one that was in the OP.

www.youtube.com...

You can see it enter from the right corner, however no way this is a plane.
Listen to the woman newscaster, if she saw a plane she made no indication
of that, she in fact seemed suprised by the explosion in the second tower.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

have you seen how reporters report inside a helicopter??

usually its with their back to the scene..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Have you been in a helicopter? Have you been with a newscaster
in a helicopter?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Unless they were Superman with X-ray vision, how can someone on one side of the building see through the building to the other side and watch the airplane approach? People cannot see through solid objects. Your argument is based off of someone's ignorance and lack of critical thinking.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Gen,

In order to believe that the offical story is true, we must accept the story right?

You know, the whole story, nothing but the story. Right?

Lets talk about Al Qaeda for a moment shall we? You know,
Bin Laden...and all that those men who masterminded 9/11.

You know, the Al Qaeda that was created and funded by the United States
shadow government. Shall we?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They were facing south and I'm guessing there were three people. News lady, pilot, and cameraman and she was looking at a tv monitor. I think she saw the orb but didn't acknowledge it because she didn't know what it was. It's more likely that a news anchor would get distracted in the studio but she was in a chopper looking directly at the towers.

edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Unless they were Superman with X-ray vision, how can someone on one side of the building see through the building to the other side and watch the airplane approach? People cannot see through solid objects. Your argument is based off of someone's ignorance and lack of critical thinking.

The weird object is seen perfectly for around 7 seconds before it disappears behind the north tower. It was moving west to east and if didn't circle around tower 2 it would impacted the west side, not southeast corner. REAL PLANES don't circle around buildings but apparently small orbs do.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hasnt someone in the last 54 pages already posted the undoctored clips that shows this thread is a fantasy?

archive.org... Around the 31:30 mark (ABC TV)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Thanks, for posting that. Don Dahler didn't see the plane, it just exploded. There's a difference between reality and fiction. TV on 911 was fiction-based with the exception of the weird orb. He was supposedly only four blocks north of towers on Church street.

Don Dahler vs. ABC
Dahler:
...i didn't see any plane going in...that...that's just exploded...i...
Gibson:
We just saw another plane coming in from the side.
Dahler:
You did?? I...that was ..was...out of my view...
Gibson:
That was a second explosion.
You can see the plane come in just from the right hand side of the screen...
(=> Dahler's witness report 'overruled' by a TV monitor

edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: addition

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You can continue to live in Fantasy Land.... I will stay in reality. Have a nice day.....

orbs.....my God.....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Not the same video at all. Thanks for tyring....

Oh, have you seen this?

If you want to talk about fiction, lets address Al Qaeda shall we?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You can continue to live in Fantasy Land.... I will stay in reality. Have a nice day.....

an orb that was called a plane by media crazies is the real 911 truth.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Tim Osman...again???? Havent we done that one to death?

There are TWO...count them TWO sources for the Tim Osman story, one is a retired FBI agent named Ted Gunderson, whose drive chain slipped the main gears long ago and a criminal with delusions of grandeur named Michael Riconosciuto. Gunderson is now a big time proponent of the 1,000 FEMA death camps across the USA for those who oppose Barack Obama (ten years ago, he said they were for opponents of George Bush).

Michael Riconosciuto, in prison since 1991 for drug offenses, claims to have been involved in more historical events than Forrest Gump starting with being involved in JFK's assassination at the age of 13.

These are the TWO sources for Tim Osman. And both of them are quite nuts.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Umm, your 767 shaped orb, was seen by a lot more than just "media crazies". But, maybe you can explain how the airliner showed up on all the videos and pictures taken by non-media types that day?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Swampfox, is that you?

If not, man your sure sound exactly like Swampfox, same line to the T.
Gee, i wonder?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

MCDERMOTT: It certainly is an improvement for the women of Afghanistan. But you've got to remember that of American policy, we put the Taliban there. We gave the money to the..

CARLSON: I beg your pardon?

MCDERMOTT: ... Pakistanis.

CARLSON: You're breaking news here, Congressman. I don't think this has ever been reported before in the United States.

MCDERMOTT: Oh, yes, it has been. We funded the Taliban through the Pakistanis, and all that money -- we could have cut off that money and stopped what was going on. We knew what was going on there. All we wanted was a stable, quiet Afghanistan so we could put a pipeline down through there. That's really what we were up to.
transcripts.cnn.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join