It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Despite all the hype and conspiracy theorists. Truth is the planes did the hit the twin towers. I for one cannot dispute the fact on that particular day was watching live feed from the associated and other media outlets on TV the dramatic events as they unfolded. Still brings me to tears watching the repeats of this tragic day and memories that will never fade.

It did happen and let it rest. The truth is their in visual and thousands of witness accounts as to the planes. The thing is are we prepared for what is to come and will we stand in belief or jump to conspiracy, whichever way it has and will happen again and more importantly need to be prepared for the outcome of such events.

thedogsblogocks

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Video has conveniently disappered? Anyone got another copy pls?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorSama
So much evidence has been presented to prove this as an inside job, but people just don't care. It's unimportant new now of days.

So much evidence right? I mean its sooooo much evidence, that it should be an open and shut case. Well, whats the freaking holdup? What are we waiting for? Hell its only been 10 years. I guess for the truth movement, bringing truth and justice for the victims and catching the bad guys is not a top priority right now, as it is more concerned with jetting around the country for "conferences", spending cash on hotels and selling DVDs, hats and shirts, and creating "new" videos about the "truth".

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
that was a good post a few pages back about how memories can be effected.. here is another story, you all know about that hugh PGE gas line explosion in San Bruno, calif.

When it first happened, no one knew what caused it yet. The reporter was intervieing this guy who swore up and down that he saw a plane crash.

another one, anyone can try this in a big group. You make up a totally fake story about an event you went to that never happened and there will be at least 1 person to pipe up and say, they were there, too!!!

memories are tricky, can't always rely on them. I agree with thedog, let it rest, plenty of video showing the planes hit the towers.
edit on 25-3-2012 by research100 because: added a sentence

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Video removed but agents spent enough time on 911 videos as they do on UFO
videos now and all their counter comments to reality. I remember one fat helicopter
turning into the south west approach plane to the south tower and then the nose
in and nose out video. There was great demand for agent services back then to
come up with more videos from a zero source base than the days of the Moon
landing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
For those who like me don't have weeks to kill reading useless posts: this has been shopped... Question is WHY?

What to search for after the Toobnazi's take it down again:
New 9/11 Footage: There Was NO 2nd Plane - Filmed From Helicopter
edit on 16-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

TYPICAL, as usual.....that YouTube video HAS been the topic of other threads here on ATS.

It is important to note that, for all who may one day review these archived posts on ATS....the continued junk that is repeated, over and over again....must be understood.

Looking, again at the video presented here....one must only wait until time reference 2:15. AND THEN NOTICE that in this particular "YouTube" video upload, someone has digitally removed the evidence of United 175....AFTER...and I repeat....AFTER it has entered the frame.

One day, and mark my words....ONE DAY...the truth of this specific YouTube video fakery will be revealed.

Please compare that ONE (very distant view, and the biased intent) to this MUCH MORE CLOSE UP VIEW...of the SAME EVENT:

[

Keep in mind, please....the REALITY of the airplanes that ere used in these attacks....for ALL posterity....whosoever may read these "blogs", as you translate them into ENGLISH.....

......Be it known that despite the many (well, not so many, as it turned out) so-called "truthers". The ACTUAL truth eventually prevailed.

That the 43rd administration who was "selected" by a "popular vote" (later to have been reviewed by the Supreme Court of 2067 to be invalid)....thus instigating the "Constitutional Crisis of 2068" (as it is known)....

....... the of the "President" of the city-state at the time known as the "United States of America" .....well......temporal rules apply here....and the rest of this post is redacted, per those rules...
edit on Mon 16 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

YOU people seem to NOT understand....the Twin Towers collapsed....collapsed....COLLAPSED....because of their own weight, and gravity.

Here....WATCH this video (I dare you!)....taken from a helicopter, on that day. There are stops and starts...and 'anyone' who remembers VHS tapes will recognize the frame distortion, at the top of the screen....this is symptomatic of VHS.....when the tape heads that recorded the image don't line up with the heads that display it....at least, that's what I was told....it's called, for VHS-heads....'tracking'.

For you 'BETAMAX' owners? Well....sorry, VHS ruled the roost.....(at least, for a while....until DVD burners were invented, and offered to consumers.....)......after that?? VHS was "Bye Bye"......

....BUT, in 2001, VHS was still a commonly used format........PLEASE, people.....study and LEARN your history!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Burnt to the ground, car after car, buses straight down to the steel...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No plane at The Pentagon

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No number of conspiracy videos posted to YouTube can discredit the fact that thousands of individual New Yorkers stood in awe as they watched, with their own two eyes, as either of two aircraft crashed into the towers.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ecpic

No number of deaths on September 11, 2001 can remove the mark left on the day before.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

WHAT a SHAME!!!!!

That anyone.......ANYONE......still tries to use such an OLD, OLD, OLD (and already DE-Bunked) argument.....

What a shame........

(there are HUGE resources available, to find the *TRUTH*.....geeeeeeeeze, just LOOOOOK for THEM!!!!!!)

I mean.......is is SO obvious...........

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
When I watched this, it immediately reminded me of the 'ball' description that was linked to later on in the thread. I absolutely believe 9/11 was an inside job but I just could not bring myself to believe the 'no plane theory'. The more time I spent looking for information the more I started to believe the NPT could be possible. I then found however that the NPT then gets linked into other theories about no passengers on the planes, planes being swapped, the towers being empty, office furniture being removed etc..the jumpers were on hoists, there's even people supporting theories that the top of the buildings were loaded with tons of cement dust to produce the clouds that disguise the demolition and the whole thing then becomes unbelievable again.

I'm a new member here but have followed ATS for years and have been researching various topics, including 9/11 for a long time. It's hard to tell where the truth stops and the disinfo starts, there are just so many outlandish theories out there. One thing's for sure, YouTube wasn't about for 9/11 and when you look at how the web has been unravelling the 9/11 story, it's easy to see why world governments are doing all they can to tighten internet control and it's down to each and everyone of us to battle these freedom and privacy laws to the death.

edit on 17-4-2012 by cobainpain because: additional info

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cobainpain

Best thing imo is to focus on the physics of the collapses, and ignore all the speculation.

Just because some people have out there 'theories' it doesn't mean it's all BS. A lot of disinfo has been added to the discussion. I believe even some so called 'truthers', are really not, and are spreading nonsense to destroy the debate and put it all in the realm of idiocy.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I agree, based on the analysis of the physics alone I'm convinced of complicity but I'm always intrigued by other views. I know this isn't directly related to the thread but it is valid in response to your reply about the physics of the 'demolition', have you seen this yet? Architects and Engineers - Explosive Evidence
It's the most recent docu from architects and engineers examining the NIST findings and has a lot of info I've not seen elsewhere. If this belongs elsewhere I'm happy to move or delete it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
video removed by user, how convenient eh?!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

WHAT a SHAME!!!!!

That anyone.......ANYONE......still tries to use such an OLD, OLD, OLD (and already DE-Bunked) argument.....

What a shame........

(there are HUGE resources available, to find the *TRUTH*.....geeeeeeeeze, just LOOOOOK for THEM!!!!!!)

I mean.......is is SO obvious...........

So what, an 'old' argument pops up again, get over it! Why are you so bothered? Scared?

So a bunch of disinfo agents like yourself 'debunk' soemthing and you think bcos you and you paid buddies 'debunk' something that it's officially debunked?! LOL

Nothing is ever officially debunked. If someone seeking the real story debunked something you would say it was not debunked. Nothing can be debunked as such, debunking is just a matter of opinion.

You claim it's debunked because you hoped that you'd put it to bed. All info surrounding 9/11 is 'old' bcos it's over 10 years since it happened, if everyhting was 'debunked' why are the masses still talking about it and questioning it?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this, it's obviously not a plane. Is there any other footage showing this floating blob?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Clifton Cloud, didn't see a plane because there was no plane to see. He said it over and over and over and over. The black blob cannot be seen south of where it magically appeared. He was about a mile east of the towers and a bit north.

"I just caught the second explosion on videotape...No, a bomb, I saw it, no plane hit nothin', the building exploded from the other tower floors down."

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join