It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos
wait what? reptiles? are you trolling or are you actually really serious? or are you using it as some sort of metaphor?

Nope, i am not trolling, i am serious, you just have to go back and read the posts and the stuffs i presented, and if you are not interested then it's your problem.

p.s. even if you are serious, reptiles have nothing to do with whether or not planes crashed on 9/11 or not.

Wrong, Reptilians reportedly are behind 911, go back and watch "David Icke Tears apart the official 911 report" as i presented in my previous posts "reply posted on 18-3-2012 @ 06:50 PM by Anunaki10" Page 51.
I also made a thread about it here www.abovetopsecret.com... "Reptilians behind 9/11?"

"Reptilians" Caused 9-11 USA Terror - by David Icke

Conspiracy theory tells that the reason why US military forces invaded Afghanistan is because of the control of the opium and oil, that the oil is of great interest of the United States. But the conspiracy theory does not end there, the conspiracy theory goes deeper than that... Conspiray theory tells of an evil alien race called Draconian Reptilian that allegedly arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago, Reptilian Manipulation of Humanity - by David Icke, Part 1 , Part 2 , and "Andromedan contactee" Alex Collier also explains that the Andromedans told him about these Draconian Reptilians, "Whistleblower" Stewart Swerdlow also confirm the Reptilians in this interview , "Whistleblower" and former underground employee Preston Nichols claim to have encountered one of the Reptilian beings underground.
From about 3:05 into this interview, a girl claim to have encountered a Reptilian humanoid being, she explains that these Reptilian beings communicate through thought transference (telepathy), or if they communicate with each other by using sounds, she says the Reptilian beings communicate in "Harsh" way of sound-communication (from about 4:03 in this interview), she demonstrated an example were she said something like >>Rharrharrharrha-tsatatahhss-t-t-ts-rhatsash-t-th-sh-rhatata-ts-ts

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

and you dont think you are slightly off topic? maybe even a little bit?

perhaps you can start your own thread regarding this and flood that instead.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I speak reptilian and "Rharrharrharrha-tsatatahhs-t-tr-ts-rhatsash-t-th-sh-rhatata-ts-ts" actually means " if you believe this you will believe anything ".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Don't you read the posts at all? Like i said to you on "reply posted on 19-3-2012 @ 06:17 AM by Anunaki10" Page 52, were i told you >>I also made a thread about it here www.abovetopsecret.com... "Reptilians behind 9/11?"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I speak reptilian and "Rharrharrharrha-tsatatahhs-t-tr-ts-rhatsash-t-th-sh-rhatata-ts-ts" actually means " if you believe this you will believe anything ".

Nope, you don't speak reptilian

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Don't you read the posts at all? Like i said to you on "reply posted on 19-3-2012 @ 06:17 AM by Anunaki10" Page 52, were i told you >>I also made a thread about it here www.abovetopsecret.com... "Reptilians behind 9/11?"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

and you dont think you are slightly off topic? maybe even a little bit?

You don't know wether it's off topic or not, like you also don't know wether Reptilians are involved in the "disappearance" of the second plane heading towards South Tower in one of the video footages or not. We can only speculate >What the heck happened to that plane in that footage since it suddenly disappear out of sight???

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

look mate i think you are better off bumping that thread instead of trying to promote your agenda in an unrelated thread such as this.

To mention about Reptilian shapeshifters is not off topic at all, becuase you don't know wether Reptilians are involved in the "disappearance" of the second plane in that footage or not, as the matter of fact, you don't know what the heck happened with that second plane in that footage.

Wha's the matter with you? Do you have a problem? Why do you "jump on me" when you in reality should "jump on" for example "Drunkenparrot' who posted about his dear hero George W. Bush Jr.'s socalled less succesful "carreer" in the Air Force (he is a pathetic DESERTER!!!) including a pathetic photo of old George W. Bush Jr. posing in his ridiculous socalled "Fighter Jet pilot Costume"
posted by "Drunkenparrot" on page 50 www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 18-3-2012 @ 03:22 PM by Drunkenparrot" , yeah, you are better off "jumping on" someone like for example 'Drunkenparrot' or 'ProudBird' for that matter... Or even better, "JUMP ON" YOURSELF!

edit on 19-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

according to the online dictionary that wasn't reptillian
it was troll

under abridged, barely legible, but properly identifiable.

and definitly an obfuscation like the missing plane in the OP
I'm definitly no closer to the truth after reading that post
edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ok, well, I see that you ran out of words in your "Word a Day" calendar, and "obfuscation" is getting a little old. However, I would recommend you read the definition too. What Anunaki is doing is just that: obfuscation. Talking about reptilians and shape shifters and garbage like that, that is when you would use the word.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This thread has collapsed like a controlled demolition--into its own footprint. Garbage in, garbage out.

Ironically, the hoax video in the OP--you know, the "New Incredible Video Footage of 9/11" which "proves the official story to be a massive lie"--has been deleted from youtube.
edit on 19-3-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

look mate i think you are better off bumping that thread instead of trying to promote your agenda in an unrelated thread such as this.

To mention about Reptilian shapeshifters is not off topic at all, becuase you don't know wether Reptilians are involved in the "disappearance" of the second plane in that footage or not, as the matter of fact, you don't know what the heck happened with that second plane in that footage.

Wha's the matter with you? Do you have a problem? Why do you "jump on me" when you in reality should "jump on" for example "Drunkenparrot' who posted about his dear hero George W. Bush Jr.'s socalled less succesful "carreer" in the Air Force (he is a pathetic DESERTER!!!) including a pathetic photo of old George W. Bush Jr. posing in his ridiculous socalled "Fighter Jet pilot Costume"
posted by "Drunkenparrot" on page 50 www.abovetopsecret.com... "reply posted on 18-3-2012 @ 03:22 PM by Drunkenparrot" , yeah, you are better off "jumping on" someone like for example 'Drunkenparrot' or 'ProudBird' for that matter... Or even better, "JUMP ON" YOURSELF!

edit on 19-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

reptilians made the second plane disappear? please explain how they made it disappear? and which video are you refering to btw?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

There is an OLD reference......and you just "referenced" it....the term is "GIGO"

"GIGO"----

Garbage in, garbage out.

I hope that those who are NOT "computer geeks" get this reference.......

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by lunarasparagus

There is an OLD reference......and you just "referenced" it....the term is "GIGO"

"GIGO"----

Yes, the reference is OLD--just like the no-plane/fakery/media conspiracy arguments referenced in this thread. NP theory=GIGO.
edit on 19-3-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Reptillians? Cool. Now back on topic.

Nobody gave me any insight so far. Correct me if I am wrong, but from that point of view, wouldnt the plane be flying torwards the camera and therefore be hidden behind the tower, which is level with the plane?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Reptillians? Cool. Now back on topic.

Nobody gave me any insight so far. Correct me if I am wrong, but from that point of view, wouldnt the plane be flying torwards the camera and therefore be hidden behind the tower, which is level with the plane?

The plane is hidden for some of the time, but is visible for several seconds before being obscured by the towers. Check out this post to see the original unaltered clip:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Ok, well, I see that you ran out of words in your "Word a Day" calendar, and "obfuscation" is getting a little old. However, I would recommend you read the definition too. What Anunaki is doing is just that: obfuscation. Talking about reptilians and shape shifters and garbage like that, that is when you would use the word.

I'm not doing obfuscation, you don't know what you are talking about 'GenRadek', you're wasting your time here with your nonsense.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

and which video are you refering to btw?

www.abovetopsecret.com... Take a look at page 1, the first post this thread posted by 'burnthestrips', but as you can see, that footage from that "New 9/11 Footage - There was NO 2nd plane - Fil..." video clip have been removed by now, and that footage showed the second plane heading towards South Tower, but on it's way it seemed to disappear in the "Thin Air" in that footage. That footage have been discussed in this thread on more than one occasion, it was even compared with another similar footage from about the same angle posted by another ATS member, but that another footage showed that that second plane did not disappear on it's way towards the South Tower.
But as i said, the first footage shown on the very first post on Page 1 this thread, that footage did show that that second plane did disappear in the "Thin Air" on it's way towards the South Tower. And why that footage have been removed by now, no one here knows.

reptilians made the second plane disappear? please explain how they made it disappear?

Are YOU still STRUGGLING to try to understand what is being posted?
Don't you even understand what YOU are posting, huh???
Go back and read and try to understand your own ridiculous post "reply posted on 19-3-2012 @ 06:26 AM by choos" were YOU FALSELY claim my presented stuff about Reptilians as off topic, and when you have read your own ridiculous post, then take a look at my reply to your ridiculous post, were i said >>To mention about Reptilian shapeshifters is NOT off topic at all, becuase you don't know wether Reptilians are involved in the "disappearance" of the second plane in that footage or not, as the matter of fact, you don't know what the heck happened with that second plane in that footage

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

and which video are you refering to btw?

www.abovetopsecret.com... Take a look at page 1, the first post this thread posted by 'burnthestrips', but as you can see, that footage from that "New 9/11 Footage - There was NO 2nd plane - Fil..." video clip have been removed by now, and that footage showed the second plane heading towards South Tower, but on it's way it seemed to disappear in the "Thin Air" in that footage. That footage have been discussed in this thread on more than one occasion, it was even compared with another similar footage from about the same angle posted by another ATS member, but that another footage showed that that second plane did not disappear on it's way towards the South Tower.
But as i said, the first footage shown on the very first post on Page 1 this thread, that footage did show that that second plane did disappear in the "Thin Air" on it's way towards the South Tower. And why that footage have been removed by now, no one here knows.

reptilians made the second plane disappear? please explain how they made it disappear?

Are YOU still STRUGGLING to try to understand what is being posted?
Don't you even understand what YOU are posting, huh???
Go back and read and try to understand your own ridiculous post "reply posted on 19-3-2012 @ 06:26 AM by choos" were YOU FALSELY claim my presented stuff about Reptilians as off topic, and when you have read your own ridiculous post, then take a look at my reply to your ridiculous post, were i said >>To mention about Reptilian shapeshifters is NOT off topic at all, becuase you don't know wether Reptilians are involved in the "disappearance" of the second plane in that footage or not, as the matter of fact, you don't know what the heck happened with that second plane in that footage

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Someone needs to learn the reality of "serial/part numbers" on airliners. And, how the many various parts are actually tracked, and the records kept.

Unfortunately for you, the serial/part numbers to match with N644AA was NOT found at Pentagon area at all...

www.abovetopsecret.com... "Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish" thread that shows the Pentagon building was blown from inside to out, NO evidence of huge fuselage of 757 body or it's tail, NO bodies of passengers, any footage showing the Pentagon area of that fateful day was CONFISCATED, because the Shadow Government know THERE WAS NO 757 crashing into Pentagon at all. www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.rense.com... 757 did NOT fly into the Pentagon as alleged

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were CONFISCATED by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode.

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did NOT fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.

Take a look at this National Georgraphic TV documentary about a Boeing 747 "El Al Flight 1862" disaster that crashed into a building somewhere in Europe, from about 10:00 into that TV documentary a witness told he could hear the Boeing 747 making "Roar" engine noise on it's way towards the building, and yes that Boeing 747 crashed into the building somewhere in Europe (from about 11:20 into this TV documentary), and THERE IS EVIDENCE OF MOST OF IT'S FUSELAGE AND TAIL! And there were even EVIDENCE of dead passenger bodies from that Boeing 747 disaster as well.

While there is evidence of most of the fuselage and tail from the Boeing 747, these parts from the alleged Boeing 757 are not sighted at any photo at all. www.abovetopsecret.com... whatreallyhappened.com... However there seems to be witnesses who reportedly said they saw and heard a passenger flight heading towards Pentagon.
But we still need to see the actual footage of the 757 heading towards Pentagon building.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join