It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
reply to post by vipertech0596

You can continue to live in Fantasy Land.... I will stay in reality. Have a nice day.....

an orb that was called a plane by media crazies is the real 911 truth.

Were all 4 "aircraft" orbs, or just the ones that supports your agen...errr argument?

Were the people who were killed in the plan....errr orbs make believe or?

were the people on the highway who saw the plan... err orbs delusional?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Al Qaeda, who created them? In this video, Hillary Clinton tells us.

www.youtube.com...

The United States created "Al Qaeda"

www.youtube.com...

Ok, now that we have that straight, lets look a little further shall we?

Hillary Clinton Interview Full Transcript

www.cbsnews.com...

And the United States, to some extent, has to acknowledge, being among the creators

of the problem we are now dealing with. It seemed like a great idea, back in the '80s to-- embolden--
and train and equip-- Taliban, mujahidin, jihadists against the Soviet Union, which had invaded
Afghanistan. And with our help, and with the Pakistani support--

this group-- including, at that time, Bin Laden, defeated the Soviet Union.

Drove them out of Afghanistan, eventually. Saw the fall of the government that they had installed.

And the rest we know.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Man , the FOX is strong with this one.

If you watched the video , and focused on the top right corner , you would see the "orb" in question . But your training seems to be getting in the way of that.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Post the orb and a real 767 and you'll be the first denialist to do so. The orb/dot is not a boeing because it's too small to be a chopper.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Were the 65 passengers that were supposedly on flight 175 in the 3-5 foot orb? That's what you got, an object the fraction the size of a police chopper which seems to be 25-30 feet in length. What's at issue here is Chopper 4 Wnbc. There was a floating dot coming from west of the towers that had to turn right and left around the south tower in order to impact the southeast corner. Could you prove that a boeing 767 traveling 500 mph could make such a turn when its nose was initially facing east when in sight, meaning that it had to be facing north during its disappearing act into the tower? Of course, none of this can be seen because the towers block the orb's apparent wrap around.

edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: addition

edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: spelling

edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WB11 aired the orb during its live coverage. Listen to this goofy woman say that it might be a police chopper after it disappears and then changes her story after the explosion. You can even see its shadow as it passes east of tower 1. Humanity, not just americans were completely fooled on 911 into believing the absurd story that arabs, whose flight instructors ridiculed their capabilities, flew huge jets into three buildings. IT'S A BULL# STORY, and quite frankly an insult to the human race as a whole.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: change post

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You missed the point...

During the Soviet invasion and occupation of Afghanistan, the US armed and supported the Mujahideen. One of the groups the US dealt with contained Osama Bin Laden. After the Soviet withdrawal, Bin Laden wanted continued support in order to consolidate the country.

Our main goal was to counter the Soviets, so we declined to cooperate further, which pissed Bin Laden off, which resulted in his hatred for the US, which resulted in the Taliban and eventually Al Queida.

At one point Bin Laden demanded all US troops withdraw from Saudi Arabia as he considered it an affront to Islam to have non believers in a country that contained their 2 most holy sites.

What people ignored was the fact that in 2003 the US withdrew all units from Saudi Arabia save for one air wing (early warning aircraft).

Yet the atacks kept coming.... Why did Bin Laden lie?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thats a nice story....leading, ending with a question.
Good form. Have a source?
edit on 12-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Thats a nice story....leading, ending with a question.
Good form. Have a source?

For a person who apparently doesnt know the history of Afghanistan, the muhajideen or soviet invasion and its result, I find it humorous that you take such a flippant attitude and then ask me to provide you with a source.

Quit being lazy and go learn.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by choos

Have you been in a helicopter? Have you been with a newscaster
in a helicopter?

the majority of newscaster i see in helicopters are facing the camera, the camera is generally pointing at the scene so that the viewer has a good look at the scene.

this is in general true on the ground as well.

one other thing. i believe you are a counter intel propagandist. why do you believe that a super high tech invisibility capable flying object remotely controlled by the US government hit the WTC?

why are you spreading such hard to believe fantasy? why dont you spread something a little bit more realistic.. such as bin laden (a CIA operative) convincing impressionable lost souls to hi-jack REAL airplanes with REAL people and flying them into the WTC? why does this scenario seem so unrealistic?

according to you, super high tech invisibility capable flying objects that had hundreds of people doing R+D costing the government huge sums of money and being remotely controlled by the government is more likely than the government 'brainwashing' only one or two key people into hi-jacking a REAL plane with REAL people in it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
one other thing. i believe you are a counter intel propagandist.

Hold on while I look that up.

I will get back with you on that....you have my word.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
one other thing. i believe you are a counter intel propagandist.

Hold on while I look that up.

I will get back with you on that....you have my word.

ok what i mean is it seems you are spreading unrealistic scenarios over more realistic scenarios.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Ok, well be specific. I dont bite. Really.

What specifically do you think ....?
What unrealistic idea am I spreading?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

no planes. or was it a high tech orb?
edit on 12-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

I dont know about the orb theory....thats rather new to me.

However, the no plane theory...well....I will address that.
I dont know for sure, I am left to investigate the facts as I was not in New York
on September 11, 2001.

The problem I have with planes ....too much conflicting information, too many
"cut" clips of footage that could have been credible. All credible footage that could have
shown planes has been cut. Why?

They are hiding something, many things.
Thats just with the twin towers. Then at the Pentagon, well there again,
all footage was confiscated. Aside from a few seconds released years later.

WT7, The Pentagon, fake phone calls, pilots that trained in the military...
the missing millions, its goes on and on....

I have an open mind.....and I used to believe the OS. Yes, thats right...
But no more

ETA: I tend to go with military planes, or a missile TBH.

However, if you want to investigate "orbs" take a look at this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

oh ok just getting confused and trying to sift through the mis-info already on the net. alright carry on.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No, but I do know who he is. He is the one that showed me this site several years ago.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ah, well funny you could be mistaken for each other....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Im sorry....what was the point of posting that transcript? To show that we supported the Mujaheedin? Some of whom eventually became the Taliban? No kidding Dick Tracy..thats hardly news to anyone who was awake in the 80s...

OR are you trying to suggest that it is somehow proof that the CIA funded Osama. If you are, then here is a brief history lesson. First, Osama was rich...no need for our financial help. Second, there were two groups of fighters against the Soviets, the first one, were Afghanis (the Mujaheedin) whom we aided. The second group were Muslims from other countries that were supplied by Osama and a few others. But, dont take my word from it. A gent named Robert Fisk, interviewed Osama Bin Laden in October 1996. He had this to say when asked about American assistance...

"Personally neither I nor my brothers saw evidence of American help."

web.archive.org...://www.robert-fisk.com/usama_bin_ladin_in_sudan1996.htm

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Based on....what exactly? Let us see just how close you might get.....

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join