It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

The orb/dot is the result of poor photoshopping by whatever moron gets his kicks off of people like you.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Um, no, according to Osama himself, he was not aided by the United States at all during that war. Not to mention, even back then, Americans in the area were warned to stay as far away from Osama as possible, because even then, he hated Americans.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Oh, yes I agree. Osama Bin Laden did not need money....I never said that he did.

Osama bin Laden has at his disposal the wealth of a $3 trillion a year telecommunications industry that he can rely on," the news wires quote Hayden as saying in the TV interview. "We are behind the curve in keeping up with the global telecommunications revolution."

www.pcworld.com...
edit on 12-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

And he never took US support.

It really is that simple.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yeah, but what is money good for?

Giving them weapons was a very important forward step in defeating the Soviets, and that's all to the good as far as I'm concerned." en.wikipedia.org...

The mujahideen benefited from expanded foreign military support from the United States, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and other Muslim nations. Saudi Arabia in particular agreed to match dollar for dollar the money the CIA was sending to the Mujahideen. When Saudi payments were late, Wilson and Avrakotos would fly to Saudi Arabia to persuade the monarchy to fulfill it's commitments [34].

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I was referring to his comment which he took out of context:

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

Again, please explain how one can see through a building, when she was on the other side of it.

Why the hell did you go off on a rant about OBL and the "whole story" and about a false fact about the Al Qaeda and the CIA (it was the Mujaheddin that were assisted by the CIA to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, Not AQ.) Please at least get your facts straight if you wish to make a rant about an off topic subject. Mujaheddin =/= AQ. Remember that. Next time do some research so you do not look so foolish. And please stay on topic.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
WB11 aired the orb during its live coverage. Listen to this goofy woman say that it might be a police chopper after it disappears and then changes her story after the explosion. You can even see its shadow as it passes east of tower 1. Humanity, not just americans were completely fooled on 911 into believing the absurd story that arabs, whose flight instructors ridiculed their capabilities, flew huge jets into three buildings. IT'S A BULL# STORY, and quite frankly an insult to the human race as a whole.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: change post

You know what, I'm going to put this orb BS o rest once and for all:

Why do truthers need edited and changed videos to promote their crap? Why are they harping on one, ONE video which was obviously edited and changed to hide the plane, while there is the original which clearly shows an aircraft??

The no plane theory is the biggest steaming pile of excrement produced by the "Truth" Movement. The first video I posted puts this nonsense make believe to the toilet where it belongs. Oh yeah, an using people's initial reactions to something they didnt notice, register, or failed to see, and try and twist that into something sinister, is really low. Especially using eyewitnesses that COULD NOT see the plane since they were standing on the other side of the building and impact area. Hence my "X-ray" comment. It was airplanes. Two 767s with real people on board. Murdered by terrorists. No orbs, no BS.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
reply to post by Xcathdra

Man , the FOX is strong with this one.

If you watched the video , and focused on the top right corner , you would see the "orb" in question . But your training seems to be getting in the way of that.

You are mistaking "training" for common sense.

As I already asked, are all 4 planes that were hijacked orbs?

This is my point... You guys latch onto something while at the same time ignoring any information that doesn't support your view point - namely the people who died in the air and ground, all the eyewitnesses who saw the planes hit the towers as well as the Pentagon...

You guys ignore it because it doesnt support the view your trying to create.

Unless you can somehow prove we are in the Matrix and the people in NYC / DC arent real, the theory being put forth in this thread has nothing to support it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
dbl post
edit on 13-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If im working in a building that high up im gonna have a parachute near me at all times... sucks these people weren't as smart as me

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And where is your proof that anyone added a flickering orb into at least two live broadcasts, wnbc and wb11? You have no evidence, just an assumption. The reporter in the chopper certainly saw the orb because it's clearly visible and so did the silly woman from wb11 who said it might be a chopper. What we have on 911 is simply ignoring that a 3 ton pink elephant is sitting in the living room winking at you.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

You've put nothing to rest with your silly plane theories that depict nothing but black blobs. No markings and all types of impossibilites with the fake images. The orb footage cannot be debunked in any way. Posting fake planes is all you have. BOEING HAS NEVER made black passenger jets with no windows.

Government supporters of this 911 fiction need edited and changed videos to promote their crap because that's all they have. Why are they harping on ONE video which was obviously not edited and changed to hide the orb, while there is the original which clearly shows a flickering orb.

The plane theory is the biggest steaming pile of excrement produced by the "goon" Movement. The first video you posted shows a fake black image which goes to the toilet where it belongs. Oh yeah, and using peoples initial reactions to something they didn't notice, registered, and didn't see. Especially using 2 eyewitnesses who were looking right at the towers and didn't see or hear a plane is irrefutable evidence of the NRPT that's corroborated by the orb footage. No planes, but silly fake imagery of black blobs.

edit on 13-5-2012 by cultureoftruth because: addition

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

hehehe because super high tech anti-gravity cloaking capable remote government controlled orbs is infinitely more plausible than simply using agents to brainwash some impressionable young lost souls into giving their lives for tptb's cause by having them hi-jack real planes with real people.

people/cost involved with orb theory: thousands of people doing R+D and many millions.
people/cost involved with convincing a lost soul: 1 smart well placed agent few hundred thousand.

cost of thinking orb theory is infinitely more plausible: priceless.
edit on 13-5-2012 by choos because: mastercard

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Why the hell did you go off on a rant about OBL and the "whole story" and about a false fact about the Al Qaeda and the CIA (it was the Mujaheddin that were assisted by the CIA to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, Not AQ.)

Now thats funny. You lifted that right from my previous post.

Originally posted by burntheships

The mujahideen benefited from expanded foreign military support from the United States, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and other Muslim nations. Saudi Arabia in particular agreed to match dollar for dollar the money the CIA was sending to the Mujahideen. When Saudi payments were late, Wilson and Avrakotos would fly to Saudi Arabia to persuade the monarchy to fulfill it's commitments [34].

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Excuse me but AQ is not Mujaheddin and Mujaheddin is not AQ. Why bother bringing that up to say the CIA created AQ? Use some critical thinking chap.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth

You've put nothing to rest with your silly plane theories that depict nothing but black blobs. No markings and all types of impossibilites with the fake images. The orb footage cannot be debunked in any way. Posting fake planes is all you have. BOEING HAS NEVER made black passenger jets with no windows.

My apologies, you must be new to the planet Earth and to our wondrous aircraft and our sun, and the whole delightful effects you get with our sun, including shadows, colors, and shading. You see, aircraft fly in the sky and depending on the sun's position in the sky, clouds, and smoke in relation to the aircraft and the observer on the ground, the aircraft can appear darker, or black, or even with distance, appear to have no windows. It is an optical effect. My my, you must not get out much, or been living under a rock for the past 60 years.

Government supporters of this 911 fiction need edited and changed videos to promote their crap because that's all they have. Why are they harping on ONE video which was obviously not edited and changed to hide the orb, while there is the original which clearly shows a flickering orb.

Really? That is funny because the "orb" was created AFTER the original video that does not show an orb but an aircraft. I can show you more videos where truthers edited the footage, including audio, comments out of context, and video.

The plane theory is the biggest steaming pile of excrement produced by the "goon" Movement. The first video you posted shows a fake black image which goes to the toilet where it belongs. Oh yeah, and using peoples initial reactions to something they didn't notice, registered, and didn't see. Especially using 2 eyewitnesses who were looking right at the towers and didn't see or hear a plane is irrefutable evidence of the NRPT that's corroborated by the orb footage. No planes, but silly fake imagery of black blobs.

This must be a new Truther comedy routine.
Ever heard of shadows? Must not see too many of them while having your head buried in the sand.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

What the hell does that mean? Can you prove to any open minded person that an orb was really a passenger jet when it was clearly smaller than a chopper and coming from west of the towers in the final seconds when flight 175 had to be coming from south, according to the 911 commission and simple logic?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The only comedy is the media calling a floating dot a plane after either not seeing it, pretending not to see it, or mistaking it for a chopper. Do you understand that anything from right of the towers when facing south is west? Once you agree to that fact then you will know that anything from west was not, and could have been flight 175. The orb and all fake imagery from west of the towers was not any kind of a plane. That's where you're at in reality but will remain in your comfortable fantasy world of fake black blobs.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

sure google flight 175, and there will be plenty of boeing 757 just prior to hitting the WTC. if you are really open minded you will see that, that is what has happened.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

You're entitled to believe whatever fiction you like. Boeing 767's were supposed to impact the twin towers.

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join