It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a girl..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MooseDroolUSMC1986

MooseDroolUSMC,
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and post a reply! It felt good to finally break the ice! I am happy you did not experience any touchy religious leaders, which I accidentally replied to in the wrong post but I was directing that part towards you! I think I accidentally collaborated 2 responses into one discombobulated answers. LOL. So this one is for you.

I do thank you for believing me as a person, and thank you also on your wife's behalf for being an open minded person who believes without having to see something. I very much so admire people like you, who will listen to someone and not automatically shoot them down or deny them because you have not experienced it first hand. That is humbling. So very humbling.
I do believe that your wife saw those ghosts and commend you again for not throwing the crazy card at her, but supporting her. You are a good husband I can tell from your post.
I do also believe that some of us see some things others do not see.
Also, I see your name says USMC, are you are marine? Dated one a while back.. Have you been stationed anywhere? I will go to your page to further learn about you!
Thank you Moose, for taking time to read and respond to my story!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Daughter2,
Thank you for the compliment. I hope one day I am intelligent enough to address myself as so. Thanks for taking the time to read my story and respond. I am happy I am not the only one who believes in Chemical trails, it is hard to not ignore them.

And I do thank you for your advice about the doctors. I will go ahead and tell you I am the girl who posted on the Pandemics of Prescriptions drugs about being written off and doped up for so long before getting a second opinion.
I made the mistake of trying with the same doctor for years, who knew of everything about me from my beliefs to habits and I will be honest and tell you not one damn time did he check my blood, temperature, test me for anything, research my bruises, deep bleeding, rashes, fatigue nothing. Because he was not concerned to nor did he really think I was telling the truth anyways. Just another young girl crying wolf saying I don't feel good blah blah.
So he wrote me off for anxiety. For as long as I can remember I thought to myself, am I really so crazy that I went to the doctor and he literally hasn't tested me for anything, he is so fast to write me off for anxiety?

Only for my first encounter with a new doctor(women doctor btw) to blow every ones mind. She, thank goodness, Immediately tested my blood, and my urine, and past medical history. Found I was extremely vitamin D deficient. And proceeded to rapidly take me off of any mood stabilizing drugs, and put me on D3 2000 units daily. Which a lot of people know you are not supposed to quit meds cold turkey ever! Unless you are wrongly prescribed! The switch from crazy pills to vitamins never felt better.
After extensive blood tests,CBC, urine tests etc. and months of testing, shots in the dark here and there. Also coming to hate things like the constant rash over my nose..
I was finally diagnosed with something besides crazy! I was diagnosed with discoid Lupus and cervical cancer stage IIIB. We came to many conclusions of my health before that one was reached. First I was treated for things like sarcoidosis, and platelet type problems and other try and guess what ya got diseases. Long story short doctors have told me I will do as good as I want to do. My immune system is fighting itself at the moment, and I am doing 100+ things to change that and to stay healthy and get on the right track. I personally am determined to rid and detox my body of these unhealthy things.
Since I have been diagnosed with these things, My mother and I, have made it almost a game to stay happy and healthy. I feel much better and I am doing light years better than I was at the peak of harsh infections. I only drink water, teas, and juices, no sodas. I do not eat or put anything into my body that is bad for me or that my body would have trouble fighting. I have remained celebant for who knows how long now (too long I say)also I am an avid runner, when I have the energy. I am constantly working out, stretching, doing pilates. Anything to keep me feeling better. I am determined to make myself as healthy and my immune system as strong as possible.

I have recently been to a neurologist and he has taking a big liking and interest to my addie's eye.. Which for some of you who do not know that means one pupil is quite a bit bigger than the other. Not responding to light as quickly or at all like the other pupil. I go back to him on the 26th of this month for a thorough check up and exam. This is the same man who might I add, saved my fathers life by shaking his hand and telling him to stick out his tongue. Catching the fact my father had a tumor on his pituitary gland just by looking at him. I believe this doctor will take the time to look at me and help me. Every morning I wake up, and feel a little better!

I will however continue to get second opinions when needed. I have realized insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Well I have switched doctors on that note, and will continue to seek expert advice in the years to come with my health. For now, knowing there is really nothing you can do for the things I am burdened with anyways, I am taking the necessary steps to make sure I live the healthiest life style possible.

Thank you Daughter2 for reading and taking the time to respond to my post! I will take your advice!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Also Daughter2,
I am at the OBGYN every 2 months, monitoring my Cervical Issues, because at once, and still is up in the air, they believed that maybe my CC had metastased to other organs of my body, inducing the symptoms I was experiencing. I am still going through those tests.. Hate discussing what all they have to do because it is personal. But it is very invading and painful. But.. Still could be attributing to why I had been feeling so cruddy. I try to ignore the fact I have something that will never go away. But, You Live & You Learn Right?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

I actually didn't doubt you were female

(though for sure some cute lady AVs are certainly ...ummm... great makeup jobs :lol

much like I'm in the north waving a southern flag AV (one side of the family is from the deep south)

You write very well and I hold that ideas are above gender race creed age and species..or planet of origin.
I am flattered to read that someone actually reads my posts

You also have attraced some well written responses and I am enjoying the Thread you have started.
Its quite an accomplishment to be a gracious host without haveing thread brawls

My contribution: If you can find good nutrition it can solve a lot of conditions from bad dreams mental states that are uncomfortable, to physically uncomfortable conditions, and environmental stresses.

that business about the fireworks, and the dead birds
I have to agree either it was venus or swamp gas strikes again...
I guess if they told us the truth...we'ed have to shoot them.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You sound like a very interesting person.

.. and my guess is that you are still keeping many cards close to your chest (metaphorically). That's OK, its how we deal with this crazy and broken world.

Whatever your reality, it is yours, and no-one can tell you that you can't have it. But you should challenge things, especially if they scare or upset you. Be the one in power over your life and don't let someone else dictate (even me
).

Your point of view and your experiences integrate with your intellect and imagination so enjoy the ride & welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Then you and I have provided one another with a great gift Katharos62191; just as you have been searching for someone like me, I've been searching for someone like you that I could bounce ideas off of and who might be able to glean some improvement in their quality of life from my own past trials and tribulations - it's my way of giving back to the people of this community (of which you are one) and those who were generous enough to have helped me so much In finding the path of my own journey, which is still ongoing.

You are a very courageous soul and I congratulate you on taking the most important step of all; realizing that even in the greatest times of physical or emotional despair, the universe will always provide us with that beacon of hope we so desperately need - it's always there and presents itself in many forms; the trick is in being brave enough to reach out for it and I congratulate you on your leap of faith which will hopefully be the beginning of your healing. Please feel free to u2u me with any questions or post them on this thread as frequently as needed. There are many other members who can also add different prospectives, suggestions and provide you with the fortitude to always see that glass as half full.

I look forward with great revere to getting to know you better.

Peace from your friend,
Timidgal

PS - mine is SLE and has led to many complications, such as a stroke following two TIA's and various problems with my circulatory system. The important thing is that as of today, I'm still walking, talking and functioning; I'm more spiritual than religious and I send a silent prayer to the universe every day for providing me with the proof that I am strong enough to live with this (the proof is in the pudding as they say) and find enjoyment in so many things that alluded me when I was just a boiling pot of resentment and anger. If you hang in there are really want that kind of peace, it's there for the asking/taking.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Holy hell, that has to be some sort of record. Mods, can she get a trophy or something? My fingers hurt just looking at all that text.

So here we have another diagnosed schizophrenic who believes the voices and visions are real. No offense, but they probably aren't.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You say they told you that you had one foot in reality and one foot out.
Google says the meaning of life is 42.
You say the number 21 follows you everywhere?
21+21=42
21 (one foot) + 21 (Other foot) = 42

Lemme know what you think

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Thank You Awakein for your gracious opinion! Like I said, I do respect every ones opinion here on ATS. Where did you get your M.D., Google?
I will reiterate respecting your opinion. I will also however, not change who I believe I am for the likes of one mans silly comment. However, I do like your avatar.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hey, we have a lot we can talk about, I don't even know where to start. Add me as a friend and don't be afraid to U2U me. I was a psychology major at my college, and so a lot of what you say interests me. My friends and I are of a school of thought that schizophrenia is definitely more accurately described as "being born without the veil." I even wish to pursue that area of research further, if I can. So far I have conversed with several well-known scientists and have been working on theories.

I believe that when we dream, our spirits leave this world. It is possible that our spirits can only be on the physical plane for a limited amount of time before becoming exhausted. There is actually a mechanism for this, the pineal gland, that releases a chemical called '___' into the brain the moment you fall asleep. If this chemical is taken from nature and injected into the bloodstream directly, as was done in a clinical study in California in the 1990's (I have personally conversed with the director of that study) the person will in fact enter a completely different reality similar to a dream. Many people even reported interacting with beings in that reality.

These are just some things I can share to you about the subjects you approached. I am going to have to come back and read more of your post and soak it in because it is so long. But I think it would be cool if we became friends. I'm in my mid-20's.

PS) You remind me of my business partner, he writes me so much complicated scientific stuff that is pure genius, but it takes me days to read through.
edit on 13-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

Prodftw,
Thanks for posting! Yes indeed, she told me that. I will admit, I smiled when I read your post because one of the books I read first semester during downtime was, a Douglas Adams novel, 'A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.'
I am guessing you have read it, as well?

Do you also enjoy reading Science Fiction Novels??

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Katharos62191
If you came to my state for just ONE DAY. You would never deny a Chemtrail again. We are heavily sprayed, and quite a bit of the time.

First and foremost, the word "chemtrail" is not a known word in the English language and doesn't exist:

It's a made-up word created by a few hoaxsters /

Perhaps not listed YET in the dictionary but it's interestingly specified in the original House Resolution 2977, the text of which can be found here.

As far as I'm concerned, it's inclusion in a house bill trumps it's lack of current inclusion in the dictionary, even if the bill was later amended to delete the inflammatory language. Seems all the more suspicious in my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Cerebralassassin, I agree with your assessment about us not being alone in the universe. There are very likely both aliens and spiritual forces. I think there is enough evidence for both, and I plan to find it one day. Similar to you, I am not only someone well-versed in technology, but science as well... my specialties are in college-educated math, physics, computer science and psychology.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

darkbake,
Thank you for taking time to read my post and respond! I also thank you for taking a productive interest in me and my predicament and not downing me. I will never turn down the chance for an intelligent conversation with another. I do hope what you say is true and I will u2u to further discuss things!
I do enjoy what you posted in the middle about the pineal gland and '___' type topics. I learned of such things through extensive study of dream cycles in the brian, etc. You have no idea just how interesting those things are to me, it makes me anxious to research further.
Thanks for posting, I would very much so enjoy to learn and hear more about you and your interested areas of study! I am willing to help you as well if you need any input, 'from this side' so to speak.

I will u2u you!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Thank you Timidgal,
I am very impressed.
I do enjoy your post, muy mucho mi amiga.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Thanks for having her back. You both seem like good people. I don't know if this helps or not, but it is kind of funny.

Urban Dictionary: Chemtrail

Here is the definition that appears in HR 2977 from 2001 (full PDF file here).

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I would really like to hear more from you, especially of your experiences, if you are willing to share them. It might help me with my quest for knowledge. Looking forward to hearing from you! Can't wait to discuss some of these topics. It will give me a reason to brush up on them a bit.
edit on 13-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Timidgal,
To the post you wrote, above the one concerning chemtrails. I will always be here (hopefully) to bounce any of your ideas off of! And I am so very thankful a member like you stumbled upon my thread. I will also reiterate my thanks to you and remind you this is what I came here for, and that is why I am so thankful.

SLE, eh? You are one tough cookie. I am happy you are well enough to come converse with me.

I will, no question about it, u2u further to share experiences and hopefully help each other. I know I could always use tips. I respect any one who has lived a day longer than I because a man who has lived a year longer is a year wiser. I love to learn and hear from real people. & I can not wait to learn and hear more from you.

Also pertaining to your last post coming to my aid about the Chemtrails, Chemical Trails concept. I do thank you for teaching me something new today!
I will also admit I haven't had that beautiful of a vision of big snow flakes in a while, until earlier.

I feel after posting this thread, and getting the responses and outcome I have, a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It is so very nice and comforting for once, to have people to converse to and take attention to matters no one else seems to find the time to address. I will openly state, I am very happy at the time being.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

chr0naut,
Is it obvious I didn't lay down my full hand, so to speak.

Thank you for your inspirational and nice words! I do enjoy your outlook, I will buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Thanks for actually taking the time to read my story and respond. I am happy I came here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Cuando Sea necesario, mi amigo!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join