It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a girl..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

BoneZ,
Thank you for your input. I do realize Chemtrail is not a real word, hints the little red line under it when I type it. Just kidding, of course when I say Chemtrail I am deriving it from the statement of A CHEMICAL TRAIL left from an aircraft. I do believe we have both kinds. Do fill me in, I respect your knowledge. Because I am young and only figuring these things out.. But when you say they are in the sky, not moving.. are you just already weeding out the ones that do move, drop, and spread out into clouds that DO actually lower in altitude and DO actually spread out to the point they cover the sky? Why do some contrails stay and why do some evaporate? Why do some disappear quickly after some planes, and why do they others feather out, yes falling closer to us down here on the ground. What about the Chemical Clouds I speak of they leave? Do contrails cause those?
I absolutely love debates and love learning. That is why I ask. Please do fill me in on why some of them disappear and some do not? Why some literally make the air wet with stenches foreign to the people breathing it? And why some do not. Why do some trails, after being sprayed in my sky...spread out like falling feathers, covering the whole sky, leaving a day or 2 before we see sun again?
My grandfather loved astronomy and the sky and passed his love down with his kids. I will say I have mistaken some contrails for chemical trails. We all have. But I will also say, I know what the hell a normal contrail and a not so normal contrail look like. I also believe I can tell the difference between a man made cloud or a natural one.
Also knowing quite a few people in the chairforce.. jokes.. Airforce. I have discussed first hand with people who fly planes, jets, etc, for them to also tell me that contrails happen everyday. But that they see and know every thing we are looking at up there is not normal. One of my chairforce buddies is actually one of the ones who still to this day calls me X marks the spot. He is a Chemical Trails believer as I am.
Thanks for your response. Besides going at my spelling, for my Chemical trails..Please answer some of the questions I directed towards your statement !

P.S. If they are just contrails, Why go through such extent to cover as much land as possible.. in such significant patterns? And no do not say military routines because they are not, they are unmarked and unafiliated with the forces. So what is the reason, is my only question?
Thanks for responding BoneZ

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

and BoneZ,
If you do not believe in Chemical Trails as I do, I still believe you would come to my State and go, "DAMN, that is a lot of Contrails!" hehe

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

zilebelieveunknown,
Thank you so much for your kinds word. It really does mean a lot that you took the time to read my story. I sincerely thank you, and hope one day we will know each other in person. You stay unique as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Alot of metals dumped in the upper atmosphere to shield the planet from the sun to prolong what is well known. The earth is warming from natural causes and its surface is shifting. People like to play god and do things which may be bad down the road. Nothing to see hear peolpe move along...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

cerebralassassins,
I did not realize the numbers I had chosen with my name pertained to such events. I will study more on that! That is very interesting. Also I do not blame you for going into further detail with the latter story of the sleep paralysis episode. I still do remember mine as if it were yesterday as well. It is odd, and for someone who constantly questions religion as myself it is very hard to know what in the world really was happening to me. Also I want to thank you for reading my post and letting me know that others have experienced this as well. All of those tire blow outs, and road bumps are a bit strange aren't they? That is why when I badger too hard and deep into the reasons of my sleep paralysis episode I become withdrawn and step back. There are forces out there are a very strong, and probably very bad. For now, I have slept on my back, after reading old wives tale of how to stop it. This has worked for the time being.
I will openly state I believe in Aliens as well.

I do respect and sincerely thank you for the time you took to respond to my thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Rocky Black,
I have read that as well. How ever I read some of these metals are not good for us. Like Barium? Maybe I am wrong. If they are doing it for the greater good. So be it. & My soul would rest a little happier. But do we know what types of effects these chemicals could have on us physically? Have we tested and proved that what we are spraying up there isn't also effecting us down here? Thanks for sharing. It would be a weight lifted, if only I could believe when I walked outside what I was looking up at was Good, and not Bad. So please do persuade me!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Imtor,

Thank you for posting. I will be honest and tell you at 20 it is hard to believe or not what believe what people tell you. And I very do much take into account what you say. I will not, not believe until proved wrong or vice versa. Point being though, being young we are very suseptable to what people tell us. Meaning some of my friends, or buddies, wouldn't know right from left if you told them otherwise. Example this Kony campaign, I was one of the only people on my friends list on FB my age to post against KONY campaign and pressing people to educate themselves! Unfortunately it was and still is a bunch of young 20 year olds ganging up on me telling me I have no heart. But it is just the fact I do not believe everything I am told, without inferring for myself. I do take into account what you said and thank you again. I do not want to miss out on anything really fascinating because others do not believe, or be infatuated with some thing pointless because I didn't properly educate myself.
Thanks for your point of view!
I would love any and all points of view, they are all welcome and helpful!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
haha
there are no girls on the internet

but
there are some pretty good writers
I really enjoyed reading your thread, and whether you are a girl or not is immaterial

IMHO I doubt chemtrails are for the good
If they were the PTB would be bragging them up

the timing in the cycle is tending toward ICE age and you have BIG investors building long term seed bank storage facilities and underground bunkers etc

They also are all talkin eugenics all the time too...like banker funded stalin mao churchhill hitler and margret sanger all did....and they are talking that the rest of us should go first.
which because they have the money and the power...is kinda scary because he who has the gold makes the rules

edit on 12-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

i would like to know more about the premortal life, since you believe you were born without a vail. any insight?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Imtor,
Thank you for your post! This is very helpful. And also a short thanks for taking the time to read my story. It really means a lot. I have started a dream journal of my own. But the idea of level 1 type dreams and level 2, might help me decipher even more. I am not going to take your ways, but learn from them, as if you are teaching me. Because I do have different levels of dreams per say. Yours are all very cool and interesting, my question is.. Is the one in 2007 about walking into the Ocean for there to be no water? Have you had any more dreams like that one? And what is your opinion that one was leading you towards? I will read your posts after this to learn more about you! And do not be surprised if I u2u a question or 2. You seem very knowledgeable about your dream state. And I would love to learn more! Thank you for posting on my thread. It feels good, once again, to know I am not alone!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Danbones,
I am happy your responded because to be honest you are one of the writers I have followed on here! Thank you for taking the time to read my story it really means a lot to me.
And the question pertaining to if I am female or not.. I am a female, raised solely by her father, which causes me to be raised with boyish attributes if that is what you are insinuating lol! I have even been told multiple times I am the Man of a relationship so I do not doubt I may come off.. a little questionable.
But if you saw me for me, you would no doubt believe there is no greg hiding beneath. Hehe.
But I do come from a Family where the women and man have switched roles. My mother but the big bucks on the table, food in our mouths and a roof over our head. For my dad to be mister mom , raising us twins first hand, cooking etc. Yep he even helped me through the beginning of my menstrual cycle. Yep thats my Daddy. Ha.
I come from a place where roles are reversed and the Women Can and Will do just as much or more than the man. So maybe that is why I come off this way!

Funny but true about how you mentioned if Chemical trails were good they would probably brag about them.
Also I have heard for long about the dna banks under ground, and things among that sort. Makes me wonder... Hmmmm

Oh & I am a fraternal twin, and some would say I am little tougher, more manly then him. But I am not ashamed. We are the perfect counterparts of feminism and masculinity.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by braydenf

yes braydenf,
What would you like to know? Ask me anything! Since I finally found a place I can talk about this and people want to hear! Me saying "I was born without a vail" is simply the nice way my mum put it for me growing up. I have had experiences and stories to tell since a young age, that I would love to share!
My weirdest, most recent episode included my first ever experience with ectoplasm. Nasty stuff. Thought it was chicken fat. LOL. But go ahead, be blunt and ask me anything you like! I will answer you to the best of my knowledge.
For a starter, I have been familiar with at least one entity since a young age. Always being familiar with it. Almost befriending it I would call it. As I have gotten older, entities have not been as nice nor helpful, like the one I encountered as a young girl. I have literally seen and heard things I can not explain. Almost bothered by things others can not see. I can feel, and sense their presence as well. My family does not deny anything I see either. Making me somehow believe this sort of behavior runs in the family. Do not start ranting about me having a delusional family. Because we are actually the opposite, we are a very intelligent,successful, well mannered family with our heads on straight. But we do not deny that their are things out there that others can not perceive.
I believe I can communicate with, or see, or just maybe am right in the middle where I perceive this world and that world. I do not know. All I know is that I have had very real, experiences, that I need further explimation to.
This is one of the MAIN reasons I am on ATS for my Paranormal Experiences.
Ask me anything!

edit on 12-3-2012 by Katharos62191 because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

First and foremost, you should know that MANY of us expressed the same type of trepidation you articulated about voicing our views on some of the unconventional subjects discussed within the forums amongst ATS members, and I'm responding to your OP without reading others' responses because some of the things you've shared struck a particular chord with me. If you're at all interested, feel free to look up my profile and you'll see the first thread I ever responded to, which was different with respect to the subject matter yet expressed many of the same sentiments you have expressed - heck, I've often said that the username I selected at the time more or less says it all, lol. Like you, I found a community of fellow posters full of interest and compassion and have gained more insight into life and the human condition here than I have anywhere else. As for those who invariably are here to ridicule, you have to just look beyond their ignorance.

In response to the topic at hand, first let me tell you that I too was diagnosed with Lupus several years ago and though I'm much older than you, my life has also been turned upside down and irrevocably changed by it. I also looked to the skies but I didn't put the pieces together in the same way you did. I had noticed the criss-cross earmarks of the spraying several years earlier and knew they were not natural or there for our benefit. I too was leary of discussing it with friends and colleagues because I was going through a nasty divorce at the time and my now ex-husband used these beliefs to try to paint me crazy, not just from a legal standpoint, but in the eyes of our children so I understand what you mean when you talk about the ridicule and hesitancy to trust people with your beliefs/theories. I'll never forget the day I received my diagnosis; I lived about 30 miles outside of NY at that time and on an April afternoon, with the temperature lurking around 40 degrees, I looked out the window and saw the hugest, fluffiest and most unnatural looking snowflakes I have ever seen in my 40+ years. I remember staring at these huge flakes while trying to process the news that had just been given to me and I had my own aha moment with respect to weather manipulation. It wasn't until some weeks later that I made the connection between the constant spraying, the abnormal weather and my illness, but the more I researched and educated myself about the phenomena, the more convinced I became that there was a definite connection. I did not yet know that there were websites like ATS so these all remained speculation until I found others here, several years later, who shared and could provide credence to these beliefs.

It is a scary and uncertain predicament we all find ourselves in for we have no control over what is being done to the many by the few. What I can tell you is that once I found ATS and was able to discuss these subjects with others, I snapped out of my self-imposed pity party and learned that with great challenges, we are all capable of great achievements. We're not quite as defenseless as they would like us to be once we understand and embrace practices like the power of attraction, the steps to enlightenment that come with knowledge and things of this such.

I feel a connection to you, not just because of the obvious health-related similarities, but because of the underlying anger that permeates through your entire OP. I lived inside of that anger for so long that I can attest to what it does to one's health and spiritual well-being; it eats away at your very soul until there's nothing left to find the fortitude to fight what's happening to you. I still struggle with this myself at times but have learned much from other ATSers further along the path than I am so I end this long-winded reply by saying that you are a brave soul who has found the right place for all the right reasons. Continue reading, reading, reading, and challenging the status quo. By doing so, you will find the path to understanding that we're not the victims they want us to be but we're survivors of the bravest caliber, capable of great healing, both physically and spiritually.

I wish you the shortest road possible to the peace you need to find in order to start your own healing process. Let me know if I can help in any way.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Katharos.

Sounds as though you have experienced much in your few decades of life.
I did read everything, wow that's a lot strange experiences.

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience with christian education, I went to catholic grade school and was fortunate to have an excellent priest that was not a chester molester type, the nuns were a little ornery, but wouldn't trade it for the world as it is part of who I am.

I believe there there is much in this reality that many are unaware of (including myself) or people just refuse to believe or accept. I'm open to investigate, which like you is why I come to ATS, lurked for a few years before joining and still read way more than I rely to posts.

My wife saw ghosts of 3 children in one place we rented, she talked to them on more than one occasion and tried to show me, but I did not see them, but I believe her. Either its just not in me or I'm not ready or is not meant to be.

I don't dream like I did when I was younger either, but when I do I try to think about it while I am dreaming and react how I see fit. I can understand the insomnia too, had a little bout with that, not fun, makes me cranky.

take care,

Moose

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Its good to meet you,you are an interesting person..and dont let any-one ever try and convince you that you are "mental".
I understand what you mean about the hypocrisy of many Christians-i remember,when forced to church as a child,and i would look at the words on the pulpit-God Is Love-then i would look at the Old Testament,and think to myself: If thats Him being LOVING,we are all SO effed!..I approached Lord Yeshua later in life,and had what i believe to be connection to him-that felt real,and warm,and the essence of what love and kindness is.But i dont go to church anymore,i used to accompany an elderly friend of mine there till she passed on a while ago,for Communion sometimes.Now i have Communion in my own home whenever i feel to do so.

To me,it just often turns out,that the most "virtuous"+ very vocal Christians,are the ones that wont give another any practical help,though the ones i have in mind,can certainly afford to do so..no point telling some-one,i will pray for you,so you dont go hungry-but while praying is fine and well,they could well afford to just actualy reach into their purse/wallet and also GIVE the penniless person money for a bread-but it wont even enter their minds,apparently.Sickening.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
read it, very good stories, thank you again for sharing those experience, i do agree you have sight into things most do not,

beware the internet, everything on it which may be read by those you wish to read it is always certianly also read by those you wish would not. the doctors who would wish to label you phsycotic for example, or if you should ever end up in court for whatever reason the judge and prosecutor will certainly find what youve posted anywhere on the web as well,

sadly, privacy is dead.

i enjoyed reading your experiences, a word of advice on the sleep paralysis experience, the entity is fueled by your fear, i have experienced it as well and i know from experience that if you can rile yourself to confidence in the occasion, and drive that fear out of yourself, it will just as quickly drive away the entity, when you dont feel the fear it wants you to it puts that fear into it.

from a phsyciatrists perspective this is still accurate as they say the fear is what paralyzes you,

the way i did it was to think to myself "i will destroy you"
its funny thinkin back on it now , but in the moment it was a powerful experience,

best advice, dont get afraid, get angry. it works.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Wow timidgal,
Just from reading your post responding to mine, I feel the connection as well. My arm hairs literally rose on end when I got through your paragraph about being diagnosed as well. I am going to come out and be honest and say straight forward, this answer, what you just presented me with. Might be what I have been looking for, for a long long time now. And I have no idea how to thank you, except to take your advice and further my knowledge.
To be honest, I recognize your avatar and am a tad familiar with you, (long time lurker) but I do not know you well enough and that has to change! Therefore, I will take a trip to your page to see what your first posted on. & Heck what you last posted on! Jk. But seriously.. I could not thank you enough for taking time to read my story. And to not judge me from my beliefs/theories but supporting me on them. I do feel like on ATS you can be ridiculed easy and quick, without people taking time to realize you are a real person posting real predicaments. (hints first thing I got was ridiculed for spelling error) But I realize to further my life and journey I have to block them out, just as I do with negative nancys I block out every day, offline as well.
Just knowing that I got this kind of response from you after literally shaking my booty off trying to post this, make me very at ease.
I do not know how long, I have been waiting for an accepting answer such as this. Just know that you gave a young girl hope and a pretty good feeling about her future. And gave me a pretty good feeling to further investigate what I need to do for my own life.
You do not know how good it feels to get an actual, meaningful response.

I do feel for you and share with you the pain of Lupus, mine being discoid. It is physically taxing and I admire you for being so strong and trucking through it. I do believe with a lot of my heart that the enviroment you and I have been put in and the weather manipulation has helped extremely deter us away from own naturally healthy state, into this one.
I also commend you for staying so strong when your husband tried to pull the crazy card on you, with your kids as well. That is one of the huge reasons I refrained so long from posting anything. I have had many un-open minded people do the same to me, and say very rude things to me because of it. It hurts and makes you feel exactly how you described it to me. It literally burns inside.

I do sincerely thank you for taking your time to read my story, and especially thank you for ignoring other post before you posted yours. It lets me know that nothing the others said affected what you wrote to me. I do wish to further learn about you and your story, since I feel it may help me with mine. Also I just have this feeling of wanting to know more about you..
How can I thank you again for taking me seriously and sending me meaningful replies. This is what I am here for. You are the kind of person I have been looking for. & I am so happy I found you in this way. ATS I believe is the sight I needed to further my individual self.
I have been looking for some one like you for a while, timidgal..
Thank you for helping me and supporting me to start the first page of the rest of my life.
I feel welcome, when talking to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You seem like a very intelligent person. There are more people who believe in chemtrails and other non-mainstream topics than you would know.

But what I do see as unusual are your physical symptoms. I worry that many doctors sometimes dismiss people with non-mainstream beliefs. It's very wrong from them to do this but they tend to attribute physical problems as psychological issues.

What I suggest is to go to another doctor, a neurologist (not a psychologist) , and tell them your physical symptoms. Leave out what you think might be causing it and don't discuss your spiritual beliefs.

See what they come up with then.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Raxoxane,
Thank you for taking time to read my story and respond! I did also think when I was young, reading the bible.. Is this man who so loves us all, also the one who drowns us all!? My same thought was yours, that we are F*ed! But I am happy that you did not have diddly principals and teachers as my academy did.
I am still trying to gather why my high school experience went that way. But I believe it was a learning process.
Yes I do know exactly where you are coming from because we were not even allowed (like they could stop me if they wanted)to help nor try to help the homeless. We were taught to not take pity on the homeless, and to yes, tell them we would Pray for them. My school taught me if this man is homeless, that he is not favored in Gods kingdom nonetheless and that his homelessness was his own fault. And to just keep walking. Silly right?
No it's selfish.
Another funny story kinda detering my previous statement... Put a 100 dollar bill inside of a Bible one day and handed it to a homeless man. Only for him to throw it into the middle of the busy highway. Not realizing, Hey buddy, Just threw you a bill. But that is off topic.
Point is my old school would have looked down on me for trying to give money to someone that was not favored in the kingdom of God in the first place. Homeless, Or colored. Or any believer of any religion. It was pitiful to tell me that my Methodist friends would burn. From an all loving God, backwards right?
I do not go to church anymore, except for family type stuff as well.
I have come into contact and knowledge of the type of god I do believe in, and it makes me feel much better.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post! I am thankful you took the time to respond to me concerning your outlook on christianity.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

pryingopen3rdeye,
Thank you for taking the time to come back and finish reading my post! Don't know if you saw all my edits in there trying to make it easier for you to read!

I do thank you for taking time to respond. However I am aware of the fact privacy is not private anymore, and only shared with you what I felt safe. I do believe the internet it about to bite a lot of people in the arses for things they have posted in the past. & Me being young, made the mistake of posting silly things online on Facebook/Myspace type pages when I was younger..
Trust me I know how it can come back and get ya.. Because there is a viral video of me, smoking a big ole' cigar, huffing and puffing away on camera, and any potential employer can pull it up online from any search engine and watch it as we speak. If you knew my name you could too!
I hate it because I am young, and dumb and forever branded on the internet cheifing it up at about 16. Yes employers have seen it. & yes family has seen it. But that is just one of the many examples that I will reiterate to everyone, Never put something on the Internet that you don't want to see later. Nothing is deleted. Ever. Never ever. I can still log in to see my old posts and pictures from pages I cant even access anymore. Every thing is public, nothing is private, everything you put online is now knowledge for the world.

Also I thank you for your sleep paralysis advice.
I have taken into account what you have said, and so far with my experiences prove what you say to be true. The more I literally do not fear it, it does not affect me, if that makes sense. Sleep paralysis was one of the worst things I have physically experienced. But I've got to remember I probably brought it on mentally. And know I can make it leave mentally. I really like your way of thinking things like, "I will destroy you!" and things amongst that sort! Now I'm going to try such things if need be!
I will keep reading and learning about it. And do not be surprised if I ever ask you for more advice, since it seems you are very knowledgeable on this subject!
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me and the advice! I take all advice with a grain of salt and lime! I am happier every reply post I get on here.
Once again, I feel better knowing I am not alone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join