It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Way is Love!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Contrary to what many believe God's Way will always be based on love.

The Lord Jesus Christ said:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. - Jhn 3:16 - NKJV

“. . .No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his soul in behalf of his friends.” (John 15:13)

Because of this great love and great sacrifice, all thanks and praise be given to the giver of life Jehovah God.

Let everything that hath breath praise Jehovah. Praise ye Jehovah. - [Psa 150:6 ASV]

Our praise joins those who reside in the heavens along with the mighty angels who proclaim...

“. . .You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.”” (Revelation 4:11)

tc

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Its the same in most religions. just some people twist the words and use it for power.

if every muslim was like the extremists in the middle east. the united states and most of europe would have been on its knees long ago.

if every christian was as hateful as many say people would still be tortured to get the devil out of them.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
Its the same in most religions. just some people twist the words and use it for power.

if every muslim was like the extremists in the middle east. the united states and most of europe would have been on its knees long ago.

if every christian was as hateful as many say people would still be tortured to get the devil out of them.

Agree, one can't blame the entire family just because one of the kids went bad. Just the same as the crimes of the children can't be blamed on the parents.

tc

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Yes... the mouth speaks of love while the eyes witness cruelty and death.

Ironic how that is what god considers love...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Yes... the mouth speaks of love while the eyes witness cruelty and death.

Ironic how that is what god considers love...

You have that understanding because you don't know the reason and purpose of God giving up his only begotten son for mankind and Jesus giving his life in behalf of his friends.

In any case may may the following scriptures give you understanding.

“By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.”—Eph. 1:7,

Any idea why the ransom?

tc

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

God's Way is Love!
I don't normally partake in these baited threads, but for the sake of boredom and a half a quart of liquid moon, I will.

God isnt about all love as some might lead you to believe. God is about creating, learning, and beating boredom. God is about discovering that which needs to be discovered. God is about creating those things that need to be discovered. God is about sharing, caring, justice, and keeping the world turning.

Your God must be of the flesh to be concerned strictly of love. Love is a balancing act governed by tolerance, vengeance, and a very long memory. Your Gods love is selfish and narrow. The divine Gods love is explosive and never ending. full of surprise's and fulfillment.

Jesus, you were a good guy, but you only brought half the truth.............. Be honest...

edit on 11-3-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

God's Way is Love[!/] I don't normally partake in these baited threads, but for the sake of boredom and a half a quart of liquid moon, I will.

It's not a bait thread but a rebuttal to the other threads that put a loving God in a bad light and it's also to remember the importance of the ransom sacrifice made by Jesus.

God isnt about all love as some might lead you to believe. God is about creating, learning, and beating boredom. God is about discovering that which needs to be discovered. God is about creating those things that need to be discovered. God is about sharing, caring, justice, and keeping the world turning. Your God must be of the flesh to be concerned strictly of love. Love is a balancing act governed by tolerance, vengeance, and a very long memory.

God's love defines him and It's the very foundation of everything.

Without this love the other three outstanding attributes of God - such Power, Wisdom and Justice will be unbalanced.

For without love - power corrupts, without love Wisdom is of no value and without love Justice will have real purpose.

Your Gods love is selfish and narrow. The divine Gods love is explosive and never ending. full of surprise's and fulfillment. Jesus, you were a good guy, but you only brought half the truth.............. Be honest...

On the contrary God's love is encompassing throughout eternity. It considers everything before wisdom, power and justice is applied.

And that's the whole truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yea I feel it...I love Jesus

Can't wait for the rapture...WOO!!!! PEACE OUT WORLD!!

Hope I'm counted worthy though..Can't wait to get off this sin infested planet!!

I wish those left behind the best though..you'll need it when god's wrath is poured on America.

Having said that, get saved people!!, praise Jesus, and you can skip all this doomsday stuff that earth is about to go thru!!

Praise God!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan

Hope I'm counted worthy though..Can't wait to get off this sin infested planet!!

I wish those left behind the best though..you'll need it when god's wrath is poured on America.

Having said that, get saved people!!, praise Jesus, and you can skip all this doomsday stuff that earth is about to go thru!!

Praise God!!!

don't forget what the Lord Jesus said:

Blessed [are] the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. - [Mat 5:5 NKJV]

based on the book of Psalms:

For yet a little while and the wicked [shall be] no (more); Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it [shall be] no (more)

But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. - Psa 37: 10, 11 NKJV

So the earth will remain forever just as the meek ones shall inherit it.

tc

edit on 11-3-2012 by edmc^2 because: quote

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

That Bible book thingy makes a lot more sense at many more levels after we apply the verses of the Bible to the verses of the Bible. LOSE CIPHER?

Although every messenger from heaven (angels) began with: "Be not afraid", peoples' #1 excuse for not doing the right thing is: "Look, I Fear"

Can a u make the same sound as oo?
Can a c make the same sound as a k?
Do I hear an audible sound from the letter a in the word fear?

"Look I fear" can be spelled: Lucifer

Lose Cipher?

What would Jesus do?

Jesus left. That is what Jesus would do.

edit on 11-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: Jesus made me do it. Sue Siege .... Sue Siege is pronounced SU SEJ , and from right to left is proncounced JES US .... Jesus. Yes, they were nude in the garden of edun.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

So you want to enact justice with no sense of understanding and no wisdom? So than you have no interest in creating a cure, doing any good , or helping the root of a problem, ...just acting on "biology", emotions and the primate instinct . (and don't forget the bible told you so)

Logic ...use it .

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan

Praise God!!!

don't forget what the Lord Jesus said:

Blessed [are] the meek, For they shall inherit the earth. - [Mat 5:5 NKJV]

based on the book of Psalms:

For yet a little while and the wicked [shall be] no (more); Indeed, you will look carefully for his place, But it [shall be] no (more)

But the meek shall inherit the earth, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. - Psa 37: 10, 11 NKJV

So the earth will remain forever just as the meek ones shall inherit it.

tc

edit on 11-3-2012 by edmc^2 because: quote

Yes your right! However in its current state I can't wait to leave lol. Hope to see you in the rapture dude

edit on 11-3-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

You turn a new page in your life?

This isn't your usual message from what i remember...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Seriously , you're stretching . I could do etymology and say that Jesus actually stands for Satan ..and you're all being deceived..if I looked in the right place .

edit on 11-3-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by edmc^2

That Bible book thingy makes a lot more sense at many more levels after we apply the verses of the Bible to the verses of the Bible. LOSE CIPHER?

Although every messenger from heaven (angels) began with: "Be not afraid", peoples' #1 excuse for not doing the right thing is: "Look, I Fear"

Can a u make the same sound as oo?
Can a c make the same sound as a k?
Do I hear an audible sound from the letter a in the word fear?

"Look I fear" can be spelled: Lucifer

Lose Cipher?

What would Jesus do?

Jesus left. That is what Jesus would do.

edit on 11-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: Jesus made me do it. Sue Siege .... Sue Siege is pronounced SU SEJ , and from right to left is proncounced JES US .... Jesus. Yes, they were nude in the garden of edun.[/

But Jesus did not leave - to the contrary...

“. . .Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.”

Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

Then the Devil left him, and, look! angels came and began to minister to him.” (Matthew 4:8-11)

tc

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
God is "love"??

This "god" must've somehow left the following verse out of his little "holy" book:

"For god so loved the world, he generously allows overwhelming amounts of pain, suffering, misery, torment, and hunger to millions and millions of innocent children everywhere".

Tell this "god is love" nonsense to the TONS of innocent, sin-free, STARVING children around the world.

And the hardship, pain, and struggle of people and children everywhere make the "jesus" suffering story look like a PICNIC. A PICNIC.

C'mon! Lets get real.

edit on 11-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by ILikeStars

Seriously , you're stretching .

I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by edmc^2

You turn a new page in your life?

This isn't your usual message from what i remember...

what new page? maybe new forum, then again it's not new cuz been here before.

anyway good to hear from you.

tc

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
god is a creation in the minds of 'men' and has no influence in our reality except through the actions of people who believe in it.

and 'love' is a chemical reaction brought about by external environmental factors, genetics, and what is best for the propagation of the species.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join