It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by bl4ke360

No it doesn't.

Yes it does. You're saying your explanation is simpler than mine? Get real.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

It makes me wonder, though, why anyone aware of the corruption would want to participate in the charade. Are they guaranteed fantastic favors or pay-outs? Are they just "actors" doing a show for us? Do they know the outcome ahead of time, and the hidden agenda of the whole farcical process?

Yes, they know the outcome ahead of time. Just like Obama will be serving a second term, the Republicans really have absolutely no intentions of taking over the white house next election. Of this there is no doubt in my mind. The Republicans have not demonstrated a willingness to take any blame whatsoever for America's current situation. It's not their fault, just ask them. But, the illusion must be held up due to national security reasons.

Do you think if Martial Law was in effect the true powers that be would publicly announce it to hundreds of millions of Americans simultaneously via the main stream media? This would not help the objective of what Martial Law exists for.

Why would he say "I can't blame them", though?

Perhaps, I would assume, Obama has access to information we the general public do not.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

@OP

Why is "Obama" the only one talking... to himself?
Is he supposed to be talking on a cell phone in a room with nobody else, and there is a mic to pick up his conversation?

Also, that's not his voice. The timbre is off - too high - like impersonators use. And, on this recording, the man speaks at a quicker tempo across words than Obama uses.

This is absolutely a hoax.
edit on 8-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by JibbyJedi

@OP

Why is "Obama" the only one talking... to himself?
Is he supposed to be talking on a cell phone in a room with nobody else, and there is a mic to pick up his conversation?

Also, that's not his voice. The timbre is off - too high - like impersonators use. And, on this recording, the man speaks at a quicker tempo across words than Obama uses.

This is absolutely a hoax.
edit on 8-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

I have no information as to "why" this recording isn't "perfect" or what everyone thinks it "should sound like", the original uploader vanished soon after uploading. His information is somewhere on page 3 and I think page 8. Track him down and ask him those questions, then let us know here.

edit on 8-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by minor007
only way this can be verified is by voice analysis but using the same technology you can make someone sound like anyone and it fool everyone. So the voice in the video cannot be verified by just one clip on its own
I know and many know that was Obama talking and that what he said is true. More important is to recognize that you and those that gave you a Star and agreed with you have a vested interest in believing and having others believe that it was not Obama; was not true. I add you to my list of dis-information agents..paid or otherwise, it is apparent the problems in our country also include a large percentage of the people.

Think I am being unfair and too quick to judge? Let's see if I am right about a few other details 1)You are not a Ron Paul supporter. 2) You are either a Obama or Romney supporter..my guess is Obama which makes you a hard core enemy of this country in my book, 3) You either work for a City, State or Federal Government Agency or by some means (direct or indirectly" are feeding at the Public Trough, including the possibility your living at home and are on Government Assistance.

What you really won't like is that regardless of who is elected or re-elected, your ride is coming to an end.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
IT sounds just like Obama. It doesn't sounding like acting, but who knows? Really, though, it sounds very much like him.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Sounds like someone trying to do an impersonation of Obama with the subtle pauses between words like he does in his speeches. But he does that in his speeches waiting for the teleprompter to catch up. I don't think he would talk like that just casually on the phone.Who has the power to intercept phone conversations from the White house? Aren't they all scrabbled? Just a thought.

It's exactly how he talks, even without the teleprompter.

Watch some interviews, he "um's" more than a teenage girl.

My family has always been strict on proper speech, so I pick up "um's" all the time. It's become a pet peeve passed down to me, and I'm passing it down to my grandchildren.

As my grandfather used to say, the more times a person who is talking pauses and gives the "um's", the more they are lying.

Not saying the recording is 100% real, just that it does sound like Barry.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Sounds like someone trying to do an impersonation of Obama with the subtle pauses between words like he does in his speeches. But he does that in his speeches waiting for the teleprompter to catch up. I don't think he would talk like that just casually on the phone.Who has the power to intercept phone conversations from the White house? Aren't they all scrabbled? Just a thought.

My family has always been strict on proper speech, so I pick up "um's" all the time. It's become a pet peeve passed down to me, and I'm passing it down to my grandchildren.

As my grandfather used to say, the more times a person who is talking pauses and gives the "um's", the more they are lying.

Agreed. It sounds just like him. It could be a hoax, but you would think the hoax would include more info.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I used to mix music, putting multiple songs together, so I have a little experience listening to audio and voices, and it seems to me that the voice in this video has an incorrect pitch when compared to Obama speaking, the person in the audio here has a higher pitch than that of Obama. plus right at the end when he states it's a moot point and it is done, the mannerisms change completely and are very inconstant with that of Obama.

Because of these points I believe that this is not a true recording of Obama, I believe it is someone that has a very close imitation to his voice. I am by no means a professional in the sound analysis field, but I thought I would give my point of view.

-EcDude

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Agreed. It sounds just like him. It could be a hoax, but you would think the hoax would include more info.

It's certainly a bombshell to me.

If it's true it means that Ron Paul may have won Maine and done better in other states than was reported.

It would have helped if he said what they actually did in Maine, this just implies that vote rigging went on, but it's still pretty damning.

The elites are terrified of Ron Paul, Obama included.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by 0subsZero13
reply to post by mark1167

If this were true, it would be covered on every media outlet in the world, FOX NEWS would be going rabid by now over this.

I mean, look at how much coverage previous Presidents have gotten for simply using some sort of profanity on open mike.

I use to believe like you did, then I realized every news channel is in it together, I wish the news channels were to tell us the truth, go after real news stories and work individually. The other day I watched one channel then turned to another channel and the reporter said the same thing word for word, it's all scripted. Fox, msnbc, cnn, all love each other long time. Like "Obama" on the tape said, the TPTB want it a certain way, and that's what we get. In other words, the MSM will never go after Obama they will throw us bones to think they are outing corruption and all they are doing is fooling us. And recently all the news stations say are "Romney, Romney Romney Romney Romney, santorum, Romney, Gingrich, Romney. It coincides a little with that recording doesn't it.

also google Fox Christmas card, you will see how they view us.

Mod* I did what you said about the quoting thing and I screwed it up lol. help my post what did I do wrong lmao.
edit on 8-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Your screen name is AGWskeptic and yet you believe an poor quality audio file with no clear evidence as to where it came from? There are plenty of voice changing software programs out there so at the very least a bit of hesitation is warranted isn't it?

I want the correct information not the info that suites my particular beliefs.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Your screen name is AGWskeptic and yet you believe an poor quality audio file with no clear evidence as to where it came from? There are plenty of voice changing software programs out there so at the very least a bit of hesitation is warranted isn't it?

I want the correct information not the info that suites my particular beliefs.

I said it wasn't clear proof, go back and read that part.

Then read where I say "if" it is true,,,,,,,,,

I stated that it did sound like him, because it does.

Work on your reading comprehension.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just goes to show that most of ATS, like most of America, only hears what they want to hear.

If you honestly think this is Obama, I feel sad for you.
Like someone else said, even Key & Peele do a better impression than the person that recorded that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It's certainly a bombshell to me.

If it's true it means that Ron Paul may have won Maine and done better in other states than was reported.

It would have helped if he said what they actually did in Maine, this just implies that vote rigging went on, but it's still pretty damning.

The elites are terrified of Ron Paul, Obama included.

Your first line implies otherwise. Yes I read the entire thing and I saw your "if" in there, nice little disclaimer.

And I will now go work on my reading comprehension...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sounds exactly like him to me. But like others have pointed out, pretty easy to fake this sort of thing. Interesting none the less

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
HA! I just heard Obama on the radio the other day...trying to reach out to the African American community on a local African American radio station and this audio sounds REALLY convincing. In MY opinion...sounds JUST like him!

He is a mere puppet in my eyes doing what he is told.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If I scream the loudest will everyone believe what I say?

Is that not the rule here? "Who screams the loudest wins."

Real.. Fake.. It does not matter.. All said within it is benign information that any informed person already knows..

However, it would be great confirmation in helping prove said facts millions have been screaming to the world though..

Either way.. Ameri-CONS have been Chemically Mentally Castrated and will continue to suck down their Aspartame, eat their GMO fast Foods and fluoridated water, play Xbox, Go to their GOV ran DOE school curriculum, watch the Shredded Murdoch Media believing it is true.. None the wiser to the farm they are all a part of.. Chanting "GO USA GO USA" like they do at a football game.

"Bread and Circuses" (from Latin: panem et circenses). The Emperor's Game..

The only difference in knowing and NOT knowing is, we might be able to say one day "I told you so" when we see someone clueless standing there next to us in a FEMA camp asking "What the hell happened". That will be our subtle victory..

LOL

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: spell error

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

LOL!!! Now that is some real talk right there...

Or....should I YELL IT?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Most of the people are puppets but I can't figure out the puppet master. The puppet master may be an entity that we as a nation have created. It could be that nobody but everyone is running this messed up system. trying to please everyone to acquire votes they become a slave to contributors and the most outspoken influential people of society. Our society has created the puppetmaster.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join