It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As soon as I heard 'the powers that be' I was convinced it was fake, I don't think anyone outside of conspiracy circles use this buzz word. I cringe everytime I read it on a forum or hear it in a clip!

Dramatics at best.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Last time I checked people were still innocent until proven guilty. Enough points have been raised in this thread that it definitely brings into question the validity of the recording. Besides, why would you accept something as truth before you have proof? Sure it's also still too early to say that it is 100% a hoax, but that doesn't mean we should accept it as truth just because of the implications if it were true. Accepting something simply because it confirms your worldview is not being a scrupulous researcher it is being a blind believer.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Ok the account that posted this first is named "TiredofbeingaFATASS"

www.youtube.com...

Did a google search for "TiredofbeingaFATASS",

About 267 results (0.13 seconds)
and 16 image matches,

VIMEO ACCOUNT: Matt Baker

vimeo.com...

No evidence at all of any views, let alone "MILLIONS", hah, like I said, I call hoax.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

The above is the ORIGINAL SOURCE of the recording.
This is who we need to find for more information about to prove or disprove the validity.

Leda, how soon after the original was posted did TOBAFA's account disappear?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ya know, if you want to bring a severe right-wing ideology and bash a sitting President (and it is extremely rude to use a racially-tinged alteration of this name, as you did.....talk about hypocrisy!!) then at least get your facts right on the diatribe. Or, is Fox "news" the only source for the sort who want nothing else to o than to bash President Obama?

(He could single-handedly save a school bus full of children and puppies, and the loons at Fox "news" would be told by their higher-ups ....their 'PTB'....to spin it in a negative way, against the man. This is the typical tactic of the Republican right-wing).

SO, this bit jumped out at me:

....any that have done their homework should know that Yale decades ago were the creators of the "Dept. Of Education"....

Really??
Where is that being spread, and from what source?

Here, some facts:

A previous Department of Education was created in 1867 but soon was demoted to an Office in 1868. As an agency not represented in the president's cabinet, it quickly became a relatively minor bureau in the Department of the Interior. In 1939, the bureau was transferred to the Federal Security Agency, where it was renamed the Office of Education. In 1953, the Federal Security Agency was upgraded to cabinet-level status as the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.

In 1979, President Carter advocated for creating a cabinet-level Department of Education.[4] Carter's plan was to transfer most of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare's education-related functions to the Department of Education.

(skipping to):

Upgrading Education to cabinet level status in 1979 was opposed by many in the Republican Party, who saw the department as unconstitutional, arguing that the Constitution doesn't mention education, and deemed it an unnecessary and illegal federal bureaucratic intrusion into local affairs.

Source

Ah, bless their "hearts"....obstructionist, all the way.

But, I see no mention of "Yale".....and, is not Yale a respected school of higher education, in any case? I mean, George W. Bush went to Yale (allegedly) ... correct? I thought it was Harvard that had Repub's panties in a twist?

And, gee....ole' George Bush Jr. also attended Harvard!! Wow....bashing the President with veiled racial slurs, and then bashing education. It's almost as if some people fall for the baloney that comes from the right, the false meme that intellectualism is somehow "bad" for people.

Oh yeah.....it's what they say, because they know that if people aren't well educated,they will continue to be fooled by the GOP's smoke and mirrors, and will keep dutifully following the Party line like good little sheep.......

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by averageGuy505

Originally posted by LedaOhio
Good Morning 9:30 Ohio Time........ I just find it STUPID for anyone to call this fake without proof.. ....

Who cares if it's real or fake? There's no news here. Why bother to post it to begin with? And if you want conspiracies... forget Soros, he's small potatoes. Google Koch brothers and what they've done to the American election process since the US Supreme Court ruled on Citizens united......

It matters because it confirms Obama is a puppet.. It confirms he is aware of rigged elections.. etc
A million people can rant on and on saying these things but, for this to be said by him and "proved", would be monumental in supporting the millions that have been screaming it.. That is why we should care..

And, I am well-aware of the corruptions of our so-called democratic election process. It is disgusting!
Russia has a far better one.. They held theirs on Paper Ballots and had Live Cams covering all processes of it. No Lobbyist allowed.. It's safe to say we should follow their example. Then notice how HITlary I mean, Hillary immediately went after Putin.. Neocons hate him because he is Orthodox Christian and won;t play ball with their Talmudic Hegemony agenda..
They finance Chaos in targeted countries, then have their bought and paid for Puppet Media inundate the Media with their brainwashing propaganda to keep people in the dark.

100's of example here: FOXBIAS LINK
edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Ya know, if you want to bring a severe right-wing ideology and bash a sitting President (and it is extremely rude to use a racially-tinged alteration of this name, as you did.....talk about hypocrisy!!) then at least get your facts right on the diatribe. Or, is Fox "news" the only source for the sort who want nothing else to o than to bash President Obama?

(He could single-handedly save a school bus full of children and puppies, and the loons at Fox "news" would be told by their higher-ups ....their 'PTB'....to spin it in a negative way, against the man. This is the typical tactic of the Republican right-wing).

....any that have done their homework should know that Yale decades ago were the creators of the "Dept. Of Education"....

Really??

Here, some facts:

A previous Department of Education was created in 1867 but soon was demoted to an Office in 1868. As an agency not represented in the president's cabinet, it quickly became a relatively minor bureau in the Department of the Interior. In 1939, the bureau was transferred to the Federal Security Agency, where it was renamed the Office of Education. In 1953, the Federal Security Agency was upgraded to cabinet-level status as the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.

In 1979, President Carter advocated for creating a cabinet-level Department of Education.[4] Carter's plan was to transfer most of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare's education-related functions to the Department of Education.

(skipping to):

Upgrading Education to cabinet level status in 1979 was opposed by many in the Republican Party, who saw the department as unconstitutional, arguing that the Constitution doesn't mention education, and deemed it an unnecessary and illegal federal bureaucratic intrusion into local affairs.

Source

But, I see no mention of "Yale".....and, is not Yale a respected school of higher education, in any case? I mean, George W. Bush went to Yale (allegedly) ... correct? I thought it was Harvard that had Repub's panties in a twist?

And, gee....ole' George Bush Jr. also attended Harvard!! Wow....bashing the President with veiled racial slurs, and then bashing education. It's almost as if some people fall for the baloney that comes from the right, the false meme that intellectualism is somehow "bad" for people.

Oh yeah.....it's what they say, because they know that if people aren't well educated,they will continue to be fooled by the GOP's smoke and mirrors, and will keep dutifully following the Party line like good little sheep.......

Some Bush Facts for you..
www.youtube.com.../u/13/SDxlTQGHI30

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
that recording is pretty deep if its real. I figured Romney was going to win anyways. If you look up how many presidents Romney is related to, it's 6, and he has the most relation to other presidents so yeah, it's pretty cut and dry who will win. I've been saying it all along.. Voting in America is a fraud, has been, and always will be with TPTB in charge.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes but we know its only in Russia where you need to fix the votes when putin is ten steps head of anyone else and not like when scum ball Bush fixed the votes ten years ago in a neck and neck race or AIPAC comes calling with dirty money and it's cost $250m to fight an election.

No sir, the USA is the only way.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

The other option is even more laughable

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Again:

None of this matters.

Most Paul supporters will vote for the person hey think is screwing Paul (i.e. Mitt Romney and the GOP PTB).

So why wouldn't TPB screw Paul?

Because they're scared of Paul voters moaning on the internet?

ooooh... really scary.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I bet this is nothing more than a disgruntled Ron Paul follower finding a way to imitate Obama....why else would he be injected into the conversation?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
This video, if it is indeed Obama, is simply stating that he believes the puppetmasters in the republican party are making it such that Romney is his competitor. That's his personal opinion and clearly he's relaying that he isn'tt personally involved. He's looking at it from the outside looking in.

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see? He's implying that the system is rigged and TPTB decide who the candidate is going to be. It may not be the general election, but it's still pretty damning. If TPTB can dictate the outcome of a primary then they can dictate the outcome of a general election. Use your head.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

It doesn't matter because Republicans will still vote for the people that are rigging he elections...

If you choose to vote for Romney AND you believe Romney stole the election, you absolutely have no right to bitch and moan about corruption...

And guess what Ron Paul himself is choosing to be part of this... He's lending his reputation to the GOP brand...

Makes you wonder...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Really??

Here, some facts:

(skipping to):

Source

Some Bush Facts for you..
www.youtube.com.../u/13/SDxlTQGHI30

Bashing a sitting president?? I could VOMIT anyone can not see how corrupt this GOV is... Especially Obama!

What is you think we should be doing when we KNOW a traitor is in the White House? Next you'll say we should all be forced to hang his picture in our homes or face death.. Have you even a CLUE how corrupt everything has become?

LAUGH... "Bashing a sitting President" shaking head

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hahahahahaahahahahaha

Doesn't even sound like Obama.

Christ you people will believe anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Honestly, he's just using he same logic the right used hundreds, thousands, of times any time someone questioned Bush.

Don't question the Commander in Chief at a time of war... and on and on...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

YALE is a grooming center for the most corrupt.. The entire Bush family are part of this sordid group.. Prescott Bush raided Geronimo's grave and they have the skull in their Tomb.. You really need to understand the age old plan in place.. This agenda goes far back.. USA was planned in 1606 as a corporation.. The Act of 1871 set it to law..

A Yale University historian has uncovered a 1918 letter that lends to validity that Prescott Bush of Yale University’s ultra-secret Skull and Bones society swiped the skull of American Indian leader Geronimo.

The letter, written by one member of Skull and Bones to another, purports that the skull and some of the Indian leader’s remains were spirited from his burial plot in Fort Sill, Okla., to a stone tomb in New Haven that serves as the club’s headquarters.

According to Skull and Bones members — including President Bush’s grandfather, Prescott Bush — dug up Geronimo’s grave when a group of Army volunteers from Yale were stationed at the fort during World War I. Geronimo died in 1909.

“The skull of the worthy Geronimo the Terrible, exhumed from its tomb at Fort Sill by your club ... is now safe inside the (Tomb) together with his well worn femurs, bit & saddle horn,” according to the letter, written by Winter Mead.

Anyway...
Anyone that stands up for Obama is either a useful idiot, totally complicit.. Or has no clue what is going on..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Some Facts of History ALL should know...
It starts @42 seconds into the video..

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: start time

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Not this # again...

sigh...

Let's define Corporation accurately shall we?

cor·po·ra·tion/ˌkôrpəˈrāSHən/
Noun: A company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.
A group of people elected to govern a city, town, or borough.

The City of London is a corporation as well... oooooh scary...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

Not this # again...

sigh...

Let's define Corporation accurately shall we?

cor·po·ra·tion/ˌkôrpəˈrāSHən/
Noun: A company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.
A group of people elected to govern a city, town, or borough.

The City of London is a corporation as well... oooooh scary...

It is scary that you do not see what this involves and shrug it off so nonchalantly. Are you aware of "Crypto-Jew" Or Khazars? Or facts like Rothschilds were knighted by the Vatican as the financiers for their ROME/MALTA age old plan? Are you able to understand the patience these Psychopaths have used for generations? Are you aware of the Balfour Declaration by Rothschild where they Blackmailed President Wilson over an affair he had with a fellow professor's wife into the draft of ww1, Supreme court seats, and promised the land of Israel?

These are all facts and if people do not understand the big picture of things taking place right under their noses.. WE WILL all pay for it.. I can point you to the facts but, when one is so set in their ways and unable to listen objectively.. I refuse to kick that dead horse..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join