It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Funny how quickly threads devolve here on ATS, lets get back to basics of what we were told about this....

1. It was said this was a "hot mic", not a telephone or Obama being secretly recorded. It means a mic was left on and it picked up this audio.

2. Obama has to be talking on the phone to someone or else you would hear the other person he was talking too just as well as we can hear him.

3. Why the conspiracy? Sounds like a genuine conversation. The powers that be are pushing for Romney instead of Paul and he doesn't blame them for it. I think we all knew that before this "secret" audio recording right?

So lets pretend for a moment this is 100% legit, what does that mean to you? In my mind, it doesn't change anything, just telling us more of the same already.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by MamaJ

Most of the people are puppets but I can't figure out the puppet master. The puppet master may be an entity that we as a nation have created. It could be that nobody but everyone is running this messed up system. trying to please everyone to acquire votes they become a slave to contributors and the most outspoken influential people of society. Our society has created the puppetmaster.

IMO... The one with the most money is the one/ones who control the puppets. Money is the root of all evil.

We need change...but not the Obama kind. We need a solution but I am afraid its not too late but only a matter of time before shtf. It cannot continue to stay soooo unbalanced. The Universe doesn't operate that way. Everything has to have a balance in order to be sufficient.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by MamaJ

Most of the people are puppets but I can't figure out the puppet master. The puppet master may be an entity that we as a nation have created. It could be that nobody but everyone is running this messed up system. trying to please everyone to acquire votes they become a slave to contributors and the most outspoken influential people of society. Our society has created the puppetmaster.

IMO...
The head of the Snake started with Rome/Malta, The money changers that Jesus kicked from the temple.. Rome and their Satanic Talmud have infected most Religions over the centuries.. From Zionist Christians to Catholicism..

They've Hijacked Judaism and are known as Crypto-Jews.. Hiding behind the "Chosen Race" when 90% of those who call themselves Jewish are actually Khazar. They openly call themselves Ashkenazi Jews..

By order of the Pope, The Vatican knighted Rothschild family and gave them control of financing this world hegemony.. They funded both sides of most every war we have known. The USA was actually planned in 1606 and is legally a corporation owned at the top by the Pope. And the milk cow of the Vatican.. The District of Columbia is a parcel of land legally set outside of the constitution and keepers of Corporation America.. The people are the employees and the IRS is the farmer..

The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The
corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original
Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act of 1871, the organic Constitution was
defaced -- in effect vandalized and sabotage -- when the title was capitalized
and the word "for" was changed to "of" in the title.

Google Corporation act of 1871.. Use anything but WIkileaks.. It's complete bias crap and lies..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

This is what I have read too. We here in the States are OWNED and I haven't even gotten a kiss.

Makes me soooo mad... but...what do the peons do? Keep bending over just like the President and his posse.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
Arghhhhh as much as I want to think that he literally means TPTB I think he could just be saying that as to refer to people that are running the Republican Party....I here once and a while some of the lower rung of personnel say similiar things around how work needs to be done...it is pretty telling that either party pushes who they want to the top of the pyramid despite the vote...great find and to me it does sound like him but who can tell for sure..

Yep.. I have no doubt this is Obama. and the use of TPTB is exactly as you describe...

Not a big deal really...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You seem to have a lot of preconceived conspiracy notions regarding "TPTB", which is fine - nothing wrong with that and everyone is entitled to their beliefs. But I find it too circumstantial that you should just happen to find a mysterious, unvetted audio-only recording of Obama where he uses so many conspiracy laced terms in 38 seconds. It sounds like the audio clip was manufactured by someone to add credibility to their conspiracy theories (i.e. Hoax).

Your origin story for this audio is even more suspect, you can't even name the place or time this alleged Obama recording was made? The tale of this 'college professor' was so convoluted it only affirms the notion someone is being less than truthful.

If the "powers that be" really didn't like Ron Paul, he would never have been a congressman as long as he has been. He wouldn't even be in the running for the highest office. He'd be scrubbing a toilet somewhere in one of Donald Trump's 'Apprentii' programs. Oh the fix is in alright, the establishment GOP (Koch Bros., Rove, Ailes, Limbaugh, et. al.) don't like him, but stretching that to Rome/Malta/Yale and everything in between borders on paranoid.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

You seem to have a lot of preconceived conspiracy notions regarding "TPTB", which is fine - nothing wrong with that and everyone is entitled to their beliefs. But I find it too circumstantial that you should just happen to find a mysterious, unvetted audio-only recording of Obama where he uses so many conspiracy laced terms in 38 seconds. It sounds like the audio clip was manufactured by someone to add credibility to their conspiracy theories (i.e. Hoax).

Your origin story for this audio is even more suspect, you can't even name the place or time this alleged Obama recording was made? The tale of this 'college professor' was so convoluted it only affirms the notion someone is being less than truthful.

If the "powers that be" really didn't like Ron Paul, he would never have been a congressman as long as he has been. He wouldn't even be in the running for the highest office. He'd be scrubbing a toilet somewhere in one of Donald Trump's 'Apprentii' programs. Oh the fix is in alright, the establishment GOP (Koch Bros., Rove, Ailes, Limbaugh, et. al.) don't like him, but stretching that to Rome/Malta/Yale and everything in between borders on paranoid.

What WHAT?? LOL...
Look.. I could care what you think about it.. I told you where it came from and even posted the emails from my conversation with the source.. That is what he said.. Take it or leave it.. I do not care.. But, don't go pointing fingers at me claiming I am trying to gain some clout by posting a audio/video I myself find questionable..

My views on anything else have nothing to do with this Obama crap.. I've been retired since 1996 and have been self-educating my self since 911 to the realities of corruption not mentioned on MSM or in my prior GOV ran college. I've since read 100's of books, listened to 1000's of hours of lectures and what I say is my opinion based on what I have learned. You can take it or leave it.. As with said Obama recording..

I do think the recording sounds like him and if it were fake.. I think It would have been something more scandalous.. If you could make it, would you say what this says.. or make it a whopper? It is benign info is why I think it just may be real.. It is nothing new!

Leda

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As much as I'd love this to be true, it is so unsubstantiated it ain't funny.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

As far as Ron Paul.. He is known as Dr. NO within Congress because Lobbyist always get "NO" from him..
The system was setup a long time ago that if you are not part of some of these secret societies or corrupt groups.. You are not even allowed to participate in the game of running for office. Paul has been at this a long time and HONEST the entire way. That is why he has made it this far.. Not because they do not want him there but, because WE want him there..

Just because he wore their hat off and on does not mean he believes what the hat stood for..

The only unanswered dirt I have been able to find on Ron Paul is the rumor he named his son RAND after Ayn Rand.. Who was a well known Rothschild mistress. Rand denies this on his blog.. But, as we all know.. Politicians lie..

Other than that.. He's our last hope if he is a "good guy". If he's not.. We never stood a chance in hell to begin with..

Call it paranoid f you want.. I just see the bigger picture which seems to elude you is all.. If you think for one second these "People" do not still exist you are a fool.. I suppose Bohemian Grove is a conspiracy to you as well as Skull and Bones at Yale? It sounds to me.. you could use a little paranoia yourself.. if it helps you see what is actually happening right under your nose..

"Control history and you control the present.. Control the present and you control history"

Is it not common practice for those who win to erase the loser's version from the books.. Or temples?

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: added

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sounds like an exaggerated impression to be honest, and a little too simplistic of a convo.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Gee, thanks Obama....this is something I've known about for twenty years now, I have known that the Presidential elections in the U.S. are nothing more than a dog and pony show, they already know who is going to be the next president well before the primaries take place.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Even if it ends up not being true, I agree with the people who think the campaign votes are being egregiously rigged to such a point that people can tell corruption is going on. I mean, consistently, I keep seeing tons of Ron Paul supporters showing up, and I've not seeing that kind of support for Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum nor Newt Gingrich except for RP.

I don't know what the motivations are of the person who is bringing this supposed audio recording to light. One, It could be with the end of putting a " hoax" tab on the idea of voter fraud more than to expose anything legit. But if it is legit, then the words of the alleged president say a lot. What happened in Maine and what was reported in the news there is what really got me believing more than anything else that votes were being stolen fron RP.

I say, this might end up falling into the " hoax" bin, because it seems next to impossible to prove it's Obama's words even if it was. But people, don't be discouraged, no matter what, many people already have a clue.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ahahaha this sounds nothing like obama

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Why not simply provide the ORIGINAL recording - the one you claimed you 'enhanced' by amplifying? For you to have manipulated the video with amplification you must at least have the original source video, correct? Post that and the program you used to 'amplify' the sound then we'll have a better idea is this is real or not.

Or is this request going to result in another tale of how the original source video can no longer be provided/found online due to TPTB...?

This sites motto is "Deny Ignorance", not run headlong to embrace it. If someone posts a rather dubious story they should endeavor to provide the source material and evidence. Every claim of "I found this on the Web", should immediately be subject to a heavy dose of skepticism. It's not up to us to prove your theory but for you to prove it, and all you have done is given us an un-sourced, conspiracy-laced dubious audio of someone who only vaguely sounds like Obama.

PS: I like Ron Paul, for his policies and his stance against big government, there's no need to invent excuses on his behalf.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Did you read the OP? Listen to the video??

Im just wondering because it doesn't seem like it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

My opinion is that we all know what's said to be true...

Except the part where he said that it was a moot point, and that "He was Done" (Referring to paul)

That part was not true in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Why not simply provide the ORIGINAL recording - the one you claimed you 'enhanced' by amplifying? For you to have manipulated the video with amplification you must at least have the original source video, correct? Post that and the program you used to 'amplify' the sound then we'll have a better idea is this is real or not.

Or is this request going to result in another tale of how the original source video can no longer be provided/found online due to TPTB...?

This sites motto is "Deny Ignorance", not run headlong to embrace it. If someone posts a rather dubious story they should endeavor to provide the source material and evidence. Every claim of "I found this on the Web", should immediately be subject to a heavy dose of skepticism. It's not up to us to prove your theory but for you to prove it, and all you have done is given us an un-sourced, conspiracy-laced dubious audio of someone who only vaguely sounds like Obama.

PS: I like Ron Paul, for his policies and his stance against big government, there's no need to invent excuses on his behalf.

"Invent Excuses?" I give... *shaking head* I bet you would bitch if hung with a new rope! LOL

Here is another person I just found with the original quiet version.. Go pester him.. Dinner time here..
)

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know this site is a Ron Paul propaganda site but poorly impersonating the president is a new low. Desperate.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
This video, if it is indeed Obama, is simply stating that he believes the puppetmasters in the republican party are making it such that Romney is his competitor. That's his personal opinion and clearly he's relaying that he isn'tt personally involved. He's looking at it from the outside looking in.

Nothing to see here.

Nothing to see here? If it is indeed true, it's basically Obama admitting a "Power that be" exists. Might not be a big deal for you, but for the common joe who's NOT into conspiracy theory, this could be a deal-breaker (because they rely so heavily on the President).

It won't get media attention because it's not provable, but I do think there IS something to see here.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Don't let them get to you Leda, I appreciate you're efforts joining ATS by my request and your input about this. This other copy you posted sounds more like him than the amplified version I think .

That Matt guy you emailed back and forth with, he was the 1st uploader correct? Didn't he deny being this Matt guy too? Maybe he got nervous that someone knew his real name so he denied it? I'm still trying to put a clearer picture of events together.

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join