It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

*edited to make room*

From Google:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljjXrr2idqs
New2 days ago - 38 sec - Uploaded by TiredofbeingaFATASS

edit on 8-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Again No.. It was from the now closed YT account in the show more details of my amplified version. Matt has a copy of the same thing.. The quiet original version.. He's only added his view to the last part of it.. Any info I have is in the video of the emails from the closed YT account source I made or in the show more details below the videos..

You have changed the more details of that video, what you originally said about the original post.

My Amplified Version here: www.youtube.com...
Here is the nuked account it originated from: youtu.be...
Channel name "WAS": youtube.com/ TiredofbeingaFATASS

So the nuked account and the channel name are 2 different people?

Who is this you've added to the description of your video and what do they have to do with it?

Thanks to youtube.com... for the heads up with this video!

Were you not one of the first to copy the original? We've been tracking down that YT user Matt as the source and you weren't correcting our error. It's kind of like pulling teeth to get straight answers to questions surrounding this recording. We still don't know the "name" of the YT user account you got it from if it wasn't Matt, aka: TOBAFA. Was the "name" of the original Youtube user: ljjXrr2idqs or is that the direct link to the former video?

From Google:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljjXrr2idqs
New2 days ago - 38 sec - Uploaded by TiredofbeingaFATASS

That contains ljjXrr2idqs as the video name and TOBAFA as the YT account, aka: Matt from a few months ago. So who is the original if not him?

TiredofbeingaFATASS is the origin..

Metellus10011 only pointed me to Fatass..

I am about ready to remove it.. Who cares already.. It's benign info and nothing will come of it.. Because nobody has done anything about Obama's BC for one.. Obama is the first in history to NOT show for court and still win..

Anything short of Pitchforks on the WHite House Lawn and their bought paid for EVERYTHING will simply dismiss what ever we throw at them...

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

TiredofbeingaFATASS is the origin..
Metellus10011 only pointed me to Fatass..

But Fatass is this Matt guy you said you spoke to months ago about another video, no?

Did a google search for "TiredofbeingaFATASS",

About 267 results (0.13 seconds)
and 16 image matches,

VIMEO ACCOUNT: Matt Baker

vimeo.com...

Are there 2 Matts? Who's got 1st? What's got 2nd? I'm lost again.

Maybe we need to speak to this Metellus person about it if they had it before you.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Anything short of Pitchforks on the WHite House Lawn and their bought paid for EVERYTHING will simply dismiss what ever we throw at them...

Yeah I get all that, which is why it's very important we verify this kind of thing. If we can get the "sheeple" to see a verified recording of Obama saying this, it helps with that torches and pitchfork mob to arrest and remove the criminals, no?

We need everyone's help tracking down the source to verify this one way or another before it is forgotten about in like 6 more hours. America's attention span on this will expire soon!

Edit- Leda, did you see if fatass had a 38 million view YT account before it vanished?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I tineyed Ledas avatar and well...NSFW!!! I'm not sure if this is some convoluted attempt to drive traffic to his adult site or what, but something's fishy here...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ok, here's our facts so far:

- we have a closed YT account from user tiredofbeingaFATASS who claims to have received it from a "staunch Obama detractor who is a professor from a school in CA." that sent it to him.

- he said he hadn't talked to him before being sent that, but this professor knew he had a popular YT channel with 38 mil views (account -TOBAFA 38mil views?) and he thought he could promote it.

- he was nervous about posting it and was expecting to hear something about it, perhaps asking him to remove it from his channel.

- a day or less after posting it, his account is closed and the video is gone. No one can seem to find this kid to ask him the name of the source he received it from.

To solve this, we have to get a hold of this TOBAFA kid, possible name Matt Baker.
I'm exhausted, long day. Feel free to blood hound this kid, I'll check back later tonight or tomorrow for any updates.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Not every mystery needs to be solved.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
WOW! S&F GREAT FIND!

This is unbelievable, why don't anyone come out and tell the people this stuff? They know we would revolt with the truth and the WHOLE TRUTH, so why sit back and let them do this and not tell and become a Hero in American History? It appears he knows he will be out in 2012 and they won't give it to Paul who will win it even as a 3rd party candidate so why not just come straight with the people?

I fear for my Nation!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Metellus10011 got back to me.

Reply to your comment on: Obama Caught Admitting Election Fraud in Maine on Hot Mic
@JibbyJedi- Tiredofbeingafatass is the original uploader. I'll link you another video from LedaOhio6 who received several messages from him.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I saw a poster say nothing to see here move on????? WHAT....of course there is something to see here if this audio is true then it proves that elections are fixed point blank now to what extent there fixed is up to conjecture but it does prove this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Haven't read the entire thread yet, but want to offer some input here.

One, the voice DOES sound like him. Same cadence, same tones, etc.

Two, it seems like half a conversation, like he's on the phone or something.

Three, the background noise sounds like a helicopter, and if so, that would mean the voice could have been caught over a headset mic that was accidentally left on, while he took a call. Possible that mic conversations could be recorded, in case of an accident, etc.

Four, the conversation seems to confirm what we already knew; that TPTB in the GOP want Romney, and are doing everything possible to eliminate the competition. Such a conversation, in an election year, is certainly reasonable. Even the end of the conversation, the "he's out" business, could simply refer to the campaign process, and probable inside information that he might have and we don't.

Five, if someone was making a fake, they would do something far more sensational than this.

I am no fan, but that's what I see here. Interesting, but not particularly damaging to him. More, to be honest, to the GOP.

Now some commentary on the source, etc. The YT account being closed means we cannot know how many subscriptions they had. You just can't check that. And, yeah, the timing could be planned, but could be suspicious as well. The original source isn't going to come forward, though, as they would have revealed something that could get them in trouble, whether the content was damaging or not.

That's my take on it.

Oh, and recommend saving the vid, just in case. The more copies out there, the better.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Alex jones covered this tonight on his nightly news show said if it isn't him this person deserves a job as an impersonator.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
why wouldn't just say the republicans or the GOP why use the term the powers that be?, he never says that in speeches when he talks about the repubs.

You know....that's a good point! I was willing to write it off as a real, but not too important, conversation, but that is a very strange way to refer to the opposing party!

Phrased that way, more an admission that there is some other group in charge, of both sides. Gee, what a surprise.....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

why wouldn't just say the republicans or the GOP why use the term the powers that be?, he never says that in speeches when he talks about the repubs.

You know....that's a good point! I was willing to write it off as a real, but not too important, conversation, but that is a very strange way to refer to the opposing party!

Phrased that way, more an admission that there is some other group in charge, of both sides. Gee, what a surprise.....

Thank you, that was the first thing I thought of when everyone was posting "thats just the term he's using for the republicans", really?, then why not use it all the time?, why would a dem even refer to the opposing team lol as having power? and who ever this was *cough* also admitted that "They" wanted it a certain way and they got it, even that alone makes you wonder wtf is happening and how would they even have the power to screw someone like that anyhow?, the sad thing is I am begining to realize that the "TPTB will get their way no matter what

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

When Obama says "The powers that be"

It raises some questions - don't it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP

Even if it ends up not being true, I agree with the people who think the campaign votes are being egregiously rigged to such a point that people can tell corruption is going on. I mean, consistently, I keep seeing tons of Ron Paul supporters showing up, and I've not seeing that kind of support for Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum nor Newt Gingrich except for RP.

Showing up where?? Do you mean only RP supporters showing up to vote in primaries? How many have you attended, and how do you know who supported whom? I am confused here as to what you mean, and if it is what it sounds like, how you would know such a thing.

Whether the voting is rigged or not (and that would not surprise me!), I am certain a lot of people show up for the other candidates as well. Heck, I am related to people in Tennessee, that voted for Santorum!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Thank you, that was the first thing I thought of when everyone was posting "thats just the term he's using for the republicans", really?, then why not use it all the time?, why would a dem even refer to the opposing team lol as having power? and who ever this was *cough* also admitted that "They" wanted it a certain way and they got it, even that alone makes you wonder wtf is happening and how would they even have the power to screw someone like that anyhow?, the sad thing is I am begining to realize that the "TPTB will get their way no matter what

They might for a season, but NOT for long. Things are getting tense, sort of "down to the wire", it would seem. However, in the long run, they have already lost. Yes, Christian perspective, and personally, I have no doubt who "TPTB" are, who is directing the people at the top. Watch for certain things, that should be EASY to spot.

1. Someone in high office to serve a 42 month reign. 3.5 years. If the highest office in the US, that would mean sometime around May 2, or till June 20 (depending on if you start from election or inauguration). Come this summer, we will be able to answer one question definitively.

2. A new and bold treaty involving Israel.

Big events, and clear signs.

How they have the power isn't hard to imagine, if you include a spiritual realm. Unseen beings, pulling strings, directing and even possessing people. Yeah, not really a popular opinion these days, I know, but watch for the signs. Most of the rest are already happening.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Here's my atheist's perspective:

That's a load of bs.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Here's my atheist's perspective:

That's a load of bs.

Certainly entitled to that opinion! That said, though, what will you think if I am right on one of those large events?

Are you willing to consider, if that happens, that I could be right?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am going to be honest something is fishy here because, I noticed that CNN had something on Joseph Kony. And I saw a thread on ATS about Kony, and I did not know who this guy was, and I saw it on ATS, before it hit the MSM airwaves...This guy is going to be a big story keep an eye out....Diversion

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join