It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just found this, sounds pretty real to me...

Original Vid SOURCE: youtu.be...

This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.

My opinion is that we all know what's said to be true, so it's not shocking to some of us.

I will dig deeper to find where this came from, but I wanted to post it before it disappears like the original. If it's proven to be a Hoax, then throw this in the Hoax bin.

ETA-
The latest comments from the YT user LedaOhio6 who uploaded the amplified version...

I have no idea what happened to it but, here is our emails we exchanged so that ALL have the same information that I have about the audio..
I do still have the original if needed or wanted..

SIGH...

My Amplified Version here: www.youtube.com...
Here is the nuked account it originated from: youtu.be...
Channel name "WAS": youtube.com...

I just hope I hear from him and he has not been ummm, "Suicided". Or Breitbarted.. Or the "growing" list of like-others NDAA now allows under the guise of protection from terrorism. *shaking head*

Many have claimed WarnWire.Com as the source.. I like Warnwire but, it is "NOT" the origin of this audio.. The origin of it is now gone..

www.youtube.com...

I will continue updating this thread as new information appears.
Thanks for any help in tracking down the original source(s).

edit on 7-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
only way this can be verified is by voice analysis but using the same technology you can make someone sound like anyone and it fool everyone. So the voice in the video cannot be verified by just one clip on its own

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That isn't Obama.. sounds like someone with a close voice but IMO not real, but interesting none the less. Im no voice analyst though.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Arghhhhh as much as I want to think that he literally means TPTB I think he could just be saying that as to refer to people that are running the Republican Party....I here once and a while some of the lower rung of personnel say similiar things around how work needs to be done...it is pretty telling that either party pushes who they want to the top of the pyramid despite the vote...great find and to me it does sound like him but who can tell for sure..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If something like this did happen, I have an extremely hard time believing somebody on YouTube could get hold of it. Where and how did this person get such information? Wish it were true and it would prove that elections are rigged, but....... Nope.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The voice plusthe stuttering and pauses as he grasps for the right word convince me that it is a true hot mike recording.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This video, if it is indeed Obama, is simply stating that he believes the puppetmasters in the republican party are making it such that Romney is his competitor. That's his personal opinion and clearly he's relaying that he isn'tt personally involved. He's looking at it from the outside looking in.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
If something like this did happen, I have an extremely hard time believing somebody on YouTube could get hold of it. Where and how did this person get such information? Wish it were true and it would prove that elections are rigged, but....... Nope.

From what I've learned so far, it started on Facebook.

Someone grabbed it from there and posted it on Youtube, now that account is listed as closed. Those who have copied and reposted it are asking for more information or a better origin story for it.

conservativeblogscentral.blogspot.com...

www.firstpost.com...

www.warnwire.com...

ETA- the original audio was much lower than this version, someone boosted the audio to this level after it was recorded. So the original was almost too low to make out clearly. Just fyi.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sounds like someone trying to do an impersonation of Obama with the subtle pauses between words like he does in his speeches. But he does that in his speeches waiting for the teleprompter to catch up. I don't think he would talk like that just casually on the phone.Who has the power to intercept phone conversations from the White house? Aren't they all scrabbled? Just a thought.

link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

For real?

That doesn't even sound like Obama.

Key and Peele do a better impression.

link   
In my opinion, until this gets decided if it is a HOAX or legit somebody, numerous people need to SAVE this video!! Seeing as the youtube user closed their account, if this does turn out to be legit, somebody needs to have it as proof that it actually exists O.o nonetheless - in my opinion it is probable that this is Obama O.o just by the voice, as the other posters above stated though, I am no voice analysyst, and it would be nearly impossible to prove if it is him or not. If true this is an extremely important statement
WIll probably be deemed a hoax or at least unverifiable due to the low quality and the skewing
I wish it was legit though

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2012 by mark1167 because: ?? double post

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Gahhh i really wish people who found and uploaded videos like this would provide some good background information and details of how it came to be, but they never do it seems!

Unless of course its a Hoax it would make sense that they dont O.o this will be a hard one

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I may be wrong but according to the OP and those other sources what i get from it is they are claiming it to be from a hot mic ,
i.e: a mic that was accidently left turned on or not low enough and catching a personal conversation.
I dont think it is supposedly a conversation on the phone from the white house O.o
i could be wrong though thats just what i take from the little info

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0subsZero13
Gahhh i really wish people who found and uploaded videos like this would provide some good background information and details of how it came to be, but they never do it seems!

Unless of course its a Hoax it would make sense that they dont O.o this will be a hard one

I'd love to splash the OP with loads of references and links, but there aren't any yet. The original YT account and upload vanished quickly so time was a factor with posting if it's not a hoax.

For anyone who hasn't heard Obama's voice on the phone, here is a sample from when he called into a radio station... Barry from DC:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
An "open mic" doesn't sound at all like that. If he were sitting near it and it was on, the quality would be a lot better. No? This has the squeaky sound of a bug recording. Which it may be...
"Sounds" like him in the beginning, and not, at the end.
Dunno...

Heres Reagan "slipping" before an "open mic". There is a playback audio in the link. Quite clearly you can tell its him:

Way Back Machine

edit on 7-3-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That was not even a very good impression. In fact if you did not tell me to expect Obama I would not even guessed it was suppose to be him. Lazy lazy hoaxers

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

Got ya. Ok. Still to me it is close, but it's seems like they are trying to hard.I doubt it's him and with all the dirty tricks starting to rear their ugly heads before the elections it seems like a lot of stuff like this will be coming out from both sides. I doubt the Republicans would benefit from releasing a tape of Obama talking about Republican vote rigging so I don't know who if anyone would benefit from this.If it is him and he did get caught saying these things then who released it and why? We need more sources and verifications about what context this conversation was taken from, where it was taken from, when it was recorded, how and by whom.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Decent impression, decent pauses and all, but I say hoax, this is why...

1) The way the cut sits it sounds like a script, an actor could focus on such a short amount of words, it would be harder to nail the impression if the recording went on for a minute or longer.

2) The recording is *clearly* being made with a recorder to a telephone, not Obama's telephone, but the telephone on the other end, this is clear because of the distinct nasal sound-change the voice goes through when it is being heard from the other end of a phone.

3) Because the recording is being made from the other end of the phone and the conversation of the 'other person' cannot be heard, it is fake, there is no other person, it is a script, and a decent Obama impersonator.

Not sure what they are trying to prove, trying to make Romney look more like Illuminati? hah...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm updating this thread as I find information, this is from the person who amplified the audio...

I am the uploader of the amplified version and have been in contact with the original uploader. Neither of us know if this is real or fake but, for those calling it fake I rank them up there with those that called Obama's BC real which, is now PROVEN a FAKE!

The video originated from a college professor in CA. And any with a brain will know that Yale decades ago, set into motion the plan to take over major college curriculum just as has been done to 90% of our media. Journalist now strive to suck the same teat of corruption they use to-long to expose.

The only thing I can say for those not supporting Ron Paul is "I Pity you, for you are still in the dark"

To give you a grasp of just how corrupt our so-called GOV truly is.. Try watching this: www.youtube.com...=00m42s

I've FWD'd the audio/video to Sheriff Arpaio since he seem to be the only official willing to take on something with monumental implications this audio implies.

Until then.. "Trust those looking for truth. Doubt those who claim to have found it"

-Leda
Source(s): www.youtube.com...=00m42s
No clue why this is not clickable.. Copy Paste it I suppose..

answers.yahoo.com...

Also...

I am the one that uploaded the video and amplified it (LedaOhio6). I have been in contact with the original uploader and neither of us know if fake or real.. It came from a College professor in CA. And if you are at all informed, you should know Yale set in motion decades ago the plan to take over College Curriculum along with the DOE as "No Kid Left Behind" to control education as they now do 90% of media. Either way..

For any to immediately call it fake, I rank up there with those who called Obama's Hatchery BC real which, is now proven a fake.

I would think, "IF" this audio is fake, it would have been more scandalous by making it say something racial n such given the looming Breitbart stuff coming out.. If one was to make an audio like this, would they not?
Instead it's basically benign information we already know..
Obama is a puppet, Romney is TPTB choice, and elections are rigged. We all know this.. At least those still capable of independent thought and not those sleeping still parroting Murdoch Talmud Vision GOV agenda lies.. :-)

I've fwd'd this information to Sheriff Arpaio since he seems to be the only official to take a serious look at anything of this potential magnitude and will post a ScrewTUBE video if I hear anything about it. Until then..

"Trust those looking for truth. Doubt those who claim to have found it"

-Leda

www.realistnews.net...

Comments from original YT uploader TOBAFA...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join