It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Anyone ever consider that this guy closed the accept himself to boost his credibility. Not a bad idea, post a provocative video, dangle it in front of people, then take it away and claim you got "shut down"

However if Romney wins it would give this some credibility, the popular republican candidates are so utterly out of touch and so politically incendiary that I personally believe it would be impossible to win the general, which is why if Romney wins I will completely lose all faith in our system, and it would prove to me that the only way we the people will regain our authority over those who SERVE US (not the other way around) would be revolution. Romney has obviously stolen Maine, and probably other states, unacceptable. Republicans should be outraged, and I know many are (Maine, navada, Iowa, etc). Are we really going to sit back and watch this happen?

And please, Obama is no better, all the candidates, except Paul, who cared about the people are either out of the race or totally ignored. 2 party system is a joke, and they've made it almost impossible to start another party. Your either a racist gun toting hick or a food stamp using hippy, no in-between, criticized and politically destroyed for taking the middle path, indapendents NEVER win presidential elections.

I don't believe this tape is real, but I do believe the idea within, but Obama is just as much apart of it as Romney (everytime I say Romney I think about poop)

Rant over
edit on 8-3-2012 by primoaurelius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I decided to throw my vote into the hat, which is that this is probably a hoax. First, I figured we should be able to hear others speaking as well, judging by what was said, but I let that go considering a directional mic may not pick up anything other than the wearer's vocals...

The other thing that bothers me is that some of the inflections that I have heard Obama use aren't present here. There are some, but not all of the sentences contain them. That's not that big of a deal, because that could just be a mistake on my part.

But, the main point I will agree with others on is that this sounds only similar to Obama. I think this is someone with an agenda. But, I will say I could be wrong, and this could be legitimate. It's strange that the Youtube account is gone now, but that could be part of the hoax. Who knows? Well, at least one person does, lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
It matters because it confirms Obama is a puppet..

How does whatever a Democratic politician thinks, have any bearing on how Republicans run their primary? How does a rigged Republican primary make a Democratic President a puppet? A puppet of who? Republicans?

Get off the damn computer, turn off right wind radio, and get yourself some help, will ya?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Again: None of this matters. Most Paul supporters will vote for the person hey think is screwing Paul (i.e. Mitt Romney and the GOP PTB). So why wouldn't TPB screw Paul? Because they're scared of Paul voters moaning on the internet? ooooh... really scary.

Thanks for saying the exact same thing again. Saying your opinion a 3rd time was very necessary. Desperate for an actual response much? OK... since you are desperately begging for acknowledgment I'll help you out, despite the fact that I know you won't change your tune when proven wrong.

Yea, Paul voters just moan on the internet about it... lol Sure many people moan on the internet about whatever is bugging them, Paul supporters too.

What you are ignoring is the Paul supporters that are doing something about it, including those that are only "moaning on the internet".

We have documented the fraud, exposed it and verified it.
We have given the proof to all media outlets.
The media outlets have aired it.
Carol Paul confirmed it on video.
We have attempted to get videos of every districts vote and hold the state GOP to the real tally
We have challenged and had votes corrected (not all of them)
We have phoned State GOP heads and put them on notice that we will be watching and recording the process from beginning to end and holding them accountable.

The evidence has been presented, verified, and made public in every way possible.

The problem? Nobody cares. Would you have us march on the white house (oh yea, we did that too).

What would you have us do that we haven't done? Should we storm the GOP headquarters with rifles?

You sound worse than the internet crybabies, a crybaby crying about crybabies.

You go ahead and pretend like all Ron Paul supporters do is cry foul on the internet. Yeah, I guess we're not doing anything to try to stop and correct the voter fraud. lol

Maybe you should realize before saying the exact same thing for the 4th time in a unrelated thread, that maybe you are not getting any response because nobody is buying your crap laid out with your insulting tone.

edit on 8-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You could have a full video of Obama saying this holding a sign saying "It's really me" with his social security number on his forehead and the sheep would still say naaaaaaaaaaa no way.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Also, political impressions are hot these days, SNL, Colbert, etc, this could very easily be some guy in his bedroom.

Political impressions have been popular for a while now and Obama is one of the most copied voices in America, if not the world

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Guys.... relax, stop getting angry with each other over a difference of opinions, it's not worth it.

I'd appreciate helpful input "on topic" here, some of the best blood hounds are on ATS, let's put our skills to use on this. On topic, less derailing, and relevant information would be more useful.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have noticed several on here wishing this could be proven true completely. If it was, what would it change? We have plenty of proof of wrongdoings and still nothing changes. Obama could come out, spit on the Constitution, all while holding Bush's hand, and no one would do anything. This is America as you know it. It doesn't really matter if it is him or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Again: None of this matters. Most Paul supporters will vote for the person hey think is screwing Paul (i.e. Mitt Romney and the GOP PTB). So why wouldn't TPB screw Paul? Because they're scared of Paul voters moaning on the internet? ooooh... really scary.

Thanks for saying the exact same thing again. Saying you opinion a 3rd time was very necessary. Desperate for an actual response much? OK... since you are desperately begging for acknowledgment I'll help you out, despite the fact that I know you won't change your tune when proven wrong.

Yea, Paul voters just moan on the internet about it... lol Sure many people moan on the internet about whatever is bugging them, Paul supporters too.

What you are ignoring is the Paul supporters that are doing something about it, including those that are only "moaning on the internet".

We have documented the fraud, exposed it and verified it.
We have given the proof to all media outlets.
The media outlets have aired it.
Carol Paul confirmed it on video.
We have attempted to get videos of every districts vote and hold the state GOP to the real tally
We have challenged and had votes corrected (not all of them)
We have phoned State GOP heads and put them on notice that we will be watching and recording the process from beginning to end and holding them accountable.

The evidence has been presented, verified, and made public in every way possible.

The problem? Nobody cares. Would you have us march on the white house (oh yea, we did that too).

What would you have us do that we haven't done? Should we storm the GOP headquarters with rifles?

You sound worse than the internet crybabies, a crybaby crying about crybabies.

You go ahead and pretend like all Ron Paul supporters do is cry foul on the internet. Yeah, I guess we're not doing anything to try to stop and correct the voter fraud. lol

Maybe you should realize before saying the exact same thing for the 4th time in a unrelated thread, that maybe you are not getting any response because nobody is buying your crap laid out with you insulting tone.

I fear anything short of millions with pitchforks on the white house lawn will stop the octopus of corruption now running our GOV.. Now they are passing laws to prevent free speech..

Is sickens me people still take MSM as gospel, then climb online parroting presstitue talking point..

What happened to the disheveled die-hard journalist? Now they all fight to suck the same teat of corruption they use to expose!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
oh.....hot mic.

I only clicked because i thought it said hot wife.

cleaning glasses now......

link   
Interesting, not sure it can ever be proven it's him though. The title is a bit misleading as even if it is him, which we can only speculate, he's not admitting anything. He seems to be giving his opinion on the behavior of the republicans.

link   
How can Obama "Admit" something that he did not take part in? I mean, he can suspect the GOP is committing election fraud, but it would be up to the GOP to do the admitting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'd appreciate helpful input "on topic" here, some of the best blood hounds are on ATS....

Would be nice if someone could track down the provenance of the clip....the date and place.

How recent is the recording, for example? That might be a place to start. There may be video of Obama talking on a cell phone (once it is determined to be actually him). If there was an "open mic" then it would have been some sort of media thing, maybe.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Pretty despicable but it isn't like we didn't suspect.
Here are a few threads where this election fraud was already pointed out:
I think Obama might have been the last to know about it, which is a little sad.

Carol Paul: "Election fraud confirmed"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iowa Election fraud

Election Fraud in Maine?

One party is in lock step with each other and if you are not a Nazi of some sort you are booted out as "untouchable" We have seen a unified spirit of non compromise. Rigging entire elections with the help of relatives is not beyond them. Why do you think Al Gore pulled a Grizzly Adams in the mountains? He found out the hard way, the system is rigged if you have friends in high places.

Say what you want about Democrats...they are not going to rally's together. They are not that unified. There is no clear message. They all don't agree. There isn't a "Young Democrats" group. They might be pro education and pro health. Horrors.

THEY ARE THE ONES against government intrusion in bedrooms and personal relationships.
They fight vigorously for government not to play a role between women and her physician.
THEY FOUGHT Conservatives TO RAISE MINIMUM WAGE, (yet Conservatives were fine with tax break to the wealthy??) They fought for women's rights to equal pay again, against Conservatives.
It's the Dems who WANT TO REGULATE business's that profit off unsuspecting people selling worthless products and securities. These businesses are lobbying for limited damage and recovery if their product kills or maims someone. GOP is actively working to limit claims, class actions etc.
What's up with that?

Finally DEMS want contraception. Big deal and more power to em.
How fast we forget GWB spent the surplus graciously footing the bill for every pharmaceutical that comes down the pike for our elderly. Some of those drugs have since been recalled for killing people and now we are forbidding woman having birth control pills covered in insurance? It is a despicable double standard and proves the depths and breadth of a pro-fetal, pro corp, anti woman, anti-live actual breathing human agenda.

No, election fraud is more humane than having a mk ultra op take the guy or gal out afterwards so we like to start with rigging the election first, if we can. Saves us having to kill someone. A joke
Though I am not suggesting anti right politicians and peacemakers do not disappear.

After reading some stuff Charlie Sheen's dad Martin said this morning, I find myself feeling very partisan today. Apologies to the election riggers.

edit on 8-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

I fear anything short of millions with pitchforks on the white house lawn will stop the octopus of corruption now running our GOV.. Now they are passing laws to prevent free speech.. Is sickens me people still take MSM as gospel, then climb online parroting presstitue talking point.. What happened to the disheveled die-hard journalist? Now they all fight to suck the same teat of corruption they use to expose!

The MSM is just the official mouthpiece of the government. It is sickening. yep, 1st amendment, yep see ya, we will give you tear gas and free speech zones. Forth amendment, bye bye, we will give you the patriot act and the drug war, 10th? no 10th for you, we will assume all powers belong to the federal government. I could go on but what is the point. We all know its over and done with. Say a prayer for our free society, even if it was only a dream to begin with.

I would not be surprised if this audio is Obama, it sounds just like him and he is only saying something everyone already knows. The problem we have is even if this audio is true and valid, nobody will give a damn.

Nobody feels like there is anything they can do to stop it. Guess what? They are right. Game over. It has been for a long time.
edit on 8-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sounds like a cheap planted mic, but does sound pretty close to be BO. But here's the thing. If this were real/true what's going to happen? The main stream media won't do anything with it because their bought and paid for to protect obama, not report any news that may harm him.
Now if this were a republican, then it would be headline news for weeks wether it were true or not.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

He is their golden boy... they could have video of Obama shooting babies up with drugs and they would find a good spin for it. Even the so called "right wing media" doesn't put him on the hook for anything. They just ask him asinine questions and ignore anything wrong he has done of substance.

You are exactly right, even if this audio is proven valid it will be of no consequence.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
reply to post by Chance321

He is their golden boy... they could have video of Obama shooting babies up with drugs and they would find a good spin for it. Even the so called "right wing media" doesn't put him on the hook for anything. They just ask him asinine questions and ignore anything wrong he has done of substance.

You are exactly right, even if this audio is proven valid it will be of no consequence.

Agreed.. Even the most intelligent person can be wrong when they are only using lies to form their conclusions.. The only reason so many YOUNG people are for Ron Paul is because most young people are online.. The Boomer generation still sit in front of MSM clueless what is being shredded and fed to them as news..

Even mentioning "Conspiracy" they flip on their programmed off switch.. That negative stigma needs to disappear because Conspiracies are now facts..

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I listened to this last night. I don't know if it's him or not, it sounds like him though. Like somone else noted there are some pretty good impressionists out there.

The point I want to make is though, if it is him, why wouldn't he just come out and say it publicly if it is him? This could be used for political gain. Calling out election fraud on the part of the republicans as an attack for lack of integrity would solidify his base and may draw people to his side. I've seen lesser allegations sway public opinion.

Just my double penny.

Be well

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0subsZero13
reply to post by mark1167

I may be wrong but according to the OP and those other sources what i get from it is they are claiming it to be from a hot mic ,
i.e: a mic that was accidently left turned on or not low enough and catching a personal conversation.
I dont think it is supposedly a conversation on the phone from the white house O.o
i could be wrong though thats just what i take from the little info

If this were true, it would be covered on every media outlet in the world, FOX NEWS would be going rabid by now over this.

I mean, look at how much coverage previous Presidents have gotten for simply using some sort of profanity on open mike.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join