It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ah yes.. there it is. Anyone who mentions the word "Israel" or "Jew" in a negative light, and immediately "Anti-Semite" and "Racist" come right along with it. Sigh....

Let's get some facts straight OK? A few rich guys in Britain made a mandate and said "Hey, we control Palestine, we'll put the Jews there." One of those rich guys was Lord Rothschild. Ahem....

Anyway.. the Jews began immigrating to Palestine. Once there they began to create their own rules, and government. In 1933 the Nazi's sent over 50,000 Jews along with $100 million to Palestine (Ha'avara Agreement). They (Jews) began to assert rights to the West Wall, which pissed off the Arabs and caused the 1929 riots. But the British didn't care. They kept pouring money and time into the Zionist movement. This further pissed off the Arabs who demanded an end to the British Mandate. This in turn caused the British to form the Peel Commission which formed an "exclusive" Jewish zone in Galilee and along the west coast. This action forced the removal of over 200,000 Arabs from their homes.

After WW2, the UN formed UNSCOP (United Nations Special Committee on Palestine). The UN basically split Palestine in two. One part for Jews, one part for Arabs, with the UN controlling Jerusalem. In 1948, once the last of the British forces left, "The Jewish Agency" declared the Jewish State. Something that today would have to be passed through the UN and voted on by other member nations. But they just simply said "Hey we're a nation now". The Arab league refused to accept this partition plan by the UN. Pretty much because it was decided without them. So the Arab nations attacked. And we all know how that went. After the war in 1948, with Israel winning, they began the land grab. And it continues to this day.

So the moral of my story? There is no "Israel". The modern day "Israel" was formed by a few rich Brit's who decided to give the Zionists some land. And once they got that land, they exerted whatever rights they wanted. To hell with who was already there. The lands of Palestine are now reduced to the prison camp known as the Gaza strip.

So that is how Israel came to be. No "God" came down and gave the Zionists a deed to the property. It wasn't "chosen" for them. No magical book gave them divine rights to the land. The land was taken by the British, and handed to the Zionists.

Now if you ask me, should the Jews leave Israel? I will say no. They fought and they won. So it's theirs now. However, I think that Israel should declare its borders once and for all and STOP their land grabs and aggression towards Palestinians. Just as "Israel" has a right to exist, so does Palestine.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Let Iran nuke Israel and be done with it. all this talk of bibles, & what God said. Were any of you there to hear GOD say anything? Or do all get the information from the bible and Koran & Torah. Three books of fairey tales..
That a large portion of the worlds people buy into. The retarded leading the blind. They were all written by MAN. And we all know what lieing bastards mankind is.

When God appears & hands Israel a deed to their land. Then & only then will I accept it's theirs. Hell if that happens I'll move there and help eradicate those they want out. Israel, will be the one that starts" The begging of the end".

Israel has no allies. Simply read all their history. It's all written down for you, right there in the Book of fairey tales. Again, USA let Israel stand alone and fight it's own battles. Enough Americans lives have perished in the name of Israel. No more young American men & women need to die for a country and people that really don't think we deserve the right to be on the same planet. Muck Em.

And get them the hell out of our polititical system. AIPAC has got to go.
edit on 8-3-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

So let's get to the real truth for all you people that have bought into islams lie , the Koran the Islam is allegedly compelled to follow is VERY VERY CLEAR ON WHO THE LAND BELONGS TO , THAT IS ISRAEL.
The verses in the Koran that pore this is 5:20 and 5:21 amongst others .

S why not ask the question lets. Relocat all the ARABS

I did not know that verse..very interesting. I also came across this some time ago. About 30 years ago it was stated that there are no such thing as Palestinians. Hard to accept I know but here is a quote:

March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here’s what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.

Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

And here:

Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.

In fact, on the same day Arafat signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993, he explained his actions on Jordan TV. Here’s what he said:

“Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.”

Source You can find these quotes via google as well.

edit on 8-3-2012 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Really? Let iran nuke Israel? Nice guy you are? How would you feel if someone stated I hope Russia or China nukes and wipes out your country? Sick, really sick!

As for US soldiers fighting wars on behalf of Israel, when exactly?

Israel fights its own wars albeit with US military equipment (just like many other countries worldwide like Egypt, Thailand, Turkey, Australia, etc.) and was asked to stay out of the Iraq war (first one) even after Iraq attacked Israel with Scuds.

The USA is in war for profit : Vietnam Oil & Heroin, Iraq (Oil & Military Contracts in region) Afghanistan (Heroin, Lithium and various other mineral deposits).

No One should be instigating and agitating to wipe out a country, your ignorance and inhumanity astound me!

Why wipe out 8-10 Million people when they can work to live in peace! When Americans make statements like so many I have seen on here it sickens me, when your country have been responsible for so much war and misery since the end of WW2.

I see Brits on here who state that Israel should give all the land back to the Arabs and Palestinians (Arab nations never let a Palestinian nation exist - Trans Jordan) however they will also state that the Falkland Islands must remain under British Sovereignty? Hypocrites to say the least and I am British! Another war on the cards all because of oil, its not for the sheep is it?
edit on 8/3/12 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
One thing I've learned and come to love about Israel unlike our government bodies, is that they take care of their own. They are not a people I would ever mess with, and I would encourage Achhmadinajihad and our idiot president to leave them alone.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by zabarjad

What right did Britain have to give you somebody elses country?

What right did Hadrian Caesar have giving Israel to the Arabs and renaming it Syriac Palestina? That land didn;t belong to him, he just claimed it by force of might of the Roman Empire.

It seems you need to take another look at the history of the levant. The first inhabitants of that area were the Canaanites. Those are the Palestinians. This is not an opinon, this is a fact. Zionist propaganda would have you believe otherwise. So if you want to argue this, i suggest you show me a credible source on the internet that clearly states that the first inhabitants ever of the land were israelis and not palestinians, or at least that the israelis were there "before"

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by rigel4

If you love the Arabs so much how about they move right in to your neighborhood?

##SNIPPED##

BTW, Israel has already relocated. They will be spying (if not already) from a flying drones in a state near you. Totalitarian take over that is too clear for the blind to see.

Peace
edit on 8-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.

Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism."[/x]

Zahir Muhsein, PLO executive committee
edit on 8-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Move Israel? Thats a GREAT idea!

May I suggest the area currently called Washington, D.C.? After all, they already "own" it, the current residents are virtually all de facto Zionists anyway. And that already desecrated domed monstrosity at the end of the Mall would make a lovely "New Temple"

And when they start conquering the neighbors and claiming more land to which they have no right whatsoever, it will be a lot shorter for our army to travel to take care of the problem!

Perhaps the name should be "Zion on the Potomac". At least that would put the correct name to what is now occupied territory.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here is an odd idea.....Let's do away with all borders!

If people are allowed to travel freely as long as they respect personal property rights, we would not have religious nutjobs on either side trying to lay claim to land in the name of religion.

Claiming land for yourselves in the name of "god" is a sure fire way to start a war with your neighbors. Even more so if they hold that land holy as well.

Places like Jerusalem should be open to all people, not just those that were able to take it militarily or through international force.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I Vote for Washington since they own all the banks and most of the politicians in the USA and then AIPAC can save more money of fuel, stay green and give more money out in bribes.

400 nukes to defend just 7m people as not what them nukes are about but zionist agression fits the bill and if the american public love them so much then let em have em.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East, that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile. Egypt, Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, the list is endless, the magnitude of the possable computations that would lead to Israel being destroyed along with other countries is mind bogglingly complex. Today there seems no way out, sooner or later, the inevitable will come to pass

Um, people of the Jewish faith have a very legitimate claim to be allowed to leave in peace in Israel and Palestine, and there is already a large, well established country which is not going to go anywhere, realistically. The problem is *not* the existence of Israel, the problem is they keep trying to expand their territory!

Put up a wall a mile high, don't allow anyone but Israeli Nationals into the country, whatever - just pull back the military from Palestine and stop pretending you have a right to expand. People have a right to live in peace, but they don't always have a right to expand!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
all things come to an end

these old ways of life have become a burden

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well ANYONE who really thinks "god" actually decreed who gets what piece of land is sick in the head. An entity that creates universes is also a micromanaging land broker.
Yeah, right.

Also, ANYONE who thinks "god" made their people "chosen" above all others is sick in the head. Jewish people, all due respect, but, if you were as chosen and loved above all others as you say, seems to me "god" would've given you the bahamas or something, not a hardscrabble piece of desert.

Maybe you're not as "chosen" as you think

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Ah yes.. there it is. Anyone who mentions the word "Israel" or "Jew" in a negative light, and immediately "Anti-Semite" and "Racist" come right along with it. Sigh....

Let's get some facts straight OK? A few rich guys in Britain made a mandate and said "Hey, we control Palestine, we'll put the Jews there." One of those rich guys was Lord Rothschild. Ahem....

Anyway.. the Jews began immigrating to Palestine. Once there they began to create their own rules, and government. In 1933 the Nazi's sent over 50,000 Jews along with $100 million to Palestine (Ha'avara Agreement). They (Jews) began to assert rights to the West Wall, which pissed off the Arabs and caused the 1929 riots. But the British didn't care. They kept pouring money and time into the Zionist movement. This further pissed off the Arabs who demanded an end to the British Mandate. This in turn caused the British to form the Peel Commission which formed an "exclusive" Jewish zone in Galilee and along the west coast. This action forced the removal of over 200,000 Arabs from their homes.

After WW2, the UN formed UNSCOP (United Nations Special Committee on Palestine). The UN basically split Palestine in two. One part for Jews, one part for Arabs, with the UN controlling Jerusalem. In 1948, once the last of the British forces left, "The Jewish Agency" declared the Jewish State. Something that today would have to be passed through the UN and voted on by other member nations. But they just simply said "Hey we're a nation now". The Arab league refused to accept this partition plan by the UN. Pretty much because it was decided without them. So the Arab nations attacked. And we all know how that went. After the war in 1948, with Israel winning, they began the land grab. And it continues to this day.

So the moral of my story? There is no "Israel". The modern day "Israel" was formed by a few rich Brit's who decided to give the Zionists some land. And once they got that land, they exerted whatever rights they wanted. To hell with who was already there. The lands of Palestine are now reduced to the prison camp known as the Gaza strip.

So that is how Israel came to be. No "God" came down and gave the Zionists a deed to the property. It wasn't "chosen" for them. No magical book gave them divine rights to the land. The land was taken by the British, and handed to the Zionists.

Now if you ask me, should the Jews leave Israel? I will say no. They fought and they won. So it's theirs now. However, I think that Israel should declare its borders once and for all and STOP their land grabs and aggression towards Palestinians. Just as "Israel" has a right to exist, so does Palestine.

Not sure if mentioned already but, don;t forget the Rothschild Balfour Declaration and the blackmailing of Pres. Wilson over an affair he had.. into the draft of WW1, Supreme Court Seats, and Promising Israel to The Rothschilds AKA: Khazars/Crypto-Jew/Turkish-Mongol/Ashkenazi Jew.. He also passed the espionage act forcing all to the draft ww1..

Rothschilds were knighted by the Vatican as the Financiers of the age old NWO agenda. This plan goes back to the money changers Jesus kicked from the temple.. Rome/Malta and their twisted Talmudic Views on Prophecy..

People need to understand the patience these Psychopaths have used over centuries now.. And it's ALL coming to a head under everyone's noses..

IMHO
Leda

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is a good thread. Israel's current location is arguably very antagonistic to all of the arabic people who have to put up with them as neighbors. After looking around for a short bit on Google Earth, I decided the U.S. does not need all of the Hawaiian Islands.

Lisianski Island does not seem to have anyone occupying it now, and that would be a beautiful location for them to live. In peace. Without the opportunity to slaughter Palestinians or take over increasing amounts of land. If square mileage becomes an issue, I'm sure they could start some sort of landfill project and expand outwardly, thriving on all that the Pacific Ocean has to offer.

It's a good location, maybe?
edit on 8-3-2012 by Sek82 because: eta pic

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Ask the people in around Israel about your view. Do yourself a favor and read up on the USS Liberty. Israel let's other fight their battles. They stir the pot. get the shat to stinking, then tell others how odorous it is and why do'nt YOU ALL take care of that. AS stated before. MUCK EM.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Israel is the one that says Iran wants a nuke to use against Israel. Hell Israel want even admit to having them or conform to the inspectors. They do as they wish. America nuked two cities. For no reason. They could have acheived the same out come dropping the bomb in an un-inhabited area.

And sure as hell did'nt need to drop the second one. So when Israel shuts the hell up and stops saying all the damn Arabs are out to get them. Then I'll chnage my mind about that big glass bowl idea. Iran is freaking surrounded right now. Israel is drooling at the opportunity. Their just waiting for a way to blame it on some one else. Just like allways.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Ask the people in around Israel about your view. Do yourself a favor and read up on the USS Liberty. Israel let's other fight their battles. They stir the pot. get the shat to stinking, then tell others how odorous it is and why do'nt YOU ALL take care of that. AS stated before. MUCK EM.

Israel was created through Genocide, Murder, and Blackmail..
Full Article Here: www.realjewnews.com...

SHORTLY BEFORE PRESIDENT WILSON’S RE-ELECTION, he received a Jewish visitor in the White House by the name of Samuel Untermeyer.

The Jew Untermeyer was a prominent New York City attorney of the Law Firm, Guggenheim, Untermeyer, & Marshall.

The Firm had as one of its main clients, Kuhn Loeb Bank, of which Jacob Schiff, an agent of Walter Rothschild, was the head. Both Untermeyer and Schiff contributed generously to the National Democratic Committee that installed President Wilson in the White House in both of his elections.

Untermeyer informed President Wilson that he had been retained to bring a Breach of Promise action against President Wilson. Untermeyer’s client was the former wife of a professor at Princeton University at the same time that Wilson was a professor at Princeton University. Untermeyer informed Wilson that his client was willing to accept $40,000 in lieu of commencing the Breach of Promise action.

Untermeyer produced a packet of letters from his pocket written by President Wilson to his colleague’s wife when they were neighbors at Princeton University. These letters established the fact that an illicit relationship had existed between Wilson and the wife of his Princeton colleague. Wilson immediately acknowledged his authorship of the letters. Untermeyer then informed Wilson that his former sweetheart was in dire need of $40,000.

President Wilson informed Untermeyer that he did not have the $40,000 to pay his blackmailer. Untermeyer then volunteered to give Wilson’s former sweetheart the $40,000 out of his own pocket - but on one condition: that President Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court, the Zionist and Talmudic Jew, Louis Dembitz Brandeis.

Without further talk, President Wilson accepted Mr. Untermeyer’s generous offer. Then on June 5 1916, nearly one year before Wilson asked Congress to declare war on Germany, Wilson appointed the Zionist Jew, Louis Brandeis, to the Supreme Court.

Many were surprised that Wilson, the son of a Christian minister, would appoint to the highest court in the land the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice in US history.

TRUE TIMELINE OF ROTHSCHILD: www.iamthewitness.com...

TALMUD TIDBITS: www.sherryshriner.com...

ALL FACTS OF ISRAEL FALSE FLAGS AND MORE: www.whale.to...

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: link added

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zabarjad

The first inhabitants of that area were the Canaanites. Those are the Palestinians.

You will have to show me concrete proof please. DNA evidence linking them to the canaanites or its lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join