It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Originally posted by DerekJR321
The Jews in Palestine were given land. That wasn't good enough for them. In 1948 they decided to massacre Palestinians and steal their lands. And they continue to do so to this day.

The Zionist regime should have ZERO claim to Palestine.

In my last post I said that Israel won the war and they should keep the land. But I've researched more since this morning and I take that back. The truth is there was no real "war". The other Arab nations came to the aid of the Palestinians and were defeated. Israel OCCUPIED Palestinian land. When they were met with opposition, they massacred Palestinians.

edit on 8-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

ARG.. Israeli are NOT Jews and they were NOT given that land. They blackmailed Pres. Wilson over an affair he had VIA the Balfour Declaration.. Most Israeli call themselves Ashkenazi Jews and are NOT Jews at all. They Hijacked Judaism 740AD and are KHAZARS.. Turkish-Mongols.. Read my prior post and the links for facts..

Israel is a COMPLETE LIE Created by Blackmail and Genocide by Crypto-Jews..

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

I agree with you 100%. It's not even the "Jews" so to speak that are the problem. It's the Zionists.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You remove Israel, and the Arabs will fight amongst themselves. I guarantee you that Palestinians probably have more rights in Israel than they have in any of the surrounding arab countries, who heavily discriminate against them. Did you also know that at its conception, Israel was attacked by surrounding arab armies? So much for aggressor. I bet all of you people who whine about some zionist bs have never been to Israel.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777
You remove Israel, and the Arabs will fight amongst themselves. I guarantee you that Palestinians probably have more rights in Israel than they have in any of the surrounding arab countries, who heavily discriminate against them. Did you also know that at its conception, Israel was attacked by surrounding arab armies? So much for aggressor. I bet all of you people who whine about some zionist bs have never been to Israel.

I don't whine about it, but Israel/Palestine are at the very bottom of my "to visit" list. Right next to Fukushima and Chernobyl.

Sorry, it's true.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Relocation isn't the answer.... A complete Rename for the region is... Isreal/Palestine= Made up names. The name of the region "IS" Canaan and it should be called as such. No arguements, no relocation...

And to add to that, the Canaanites were Pagans. And they were there an estimated 500+ years before the Israelites came in.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777

You do know that at is conception, the Israeli military went against UN Mandate and occupied given Palestinian land. You do know that while they went in and took over Palestinian land, they massacred men, women and children? You do know that is why the other Arab nations came to the aid of Palestine?

Also, Palestinians and Jews who migrated to the area got along pretty well. That is until the Zionist movement came in and they started stripping away land from the Arabs. Why is it, that in 1948 when the UN split the land half Palestine, half Israel, they gave Israel 52% of the land, and Palestine only 49%? At the time the Jewish population was only 1/3 of the area. Yet the UN gave them more land. And more fertile land to boot. Gee... wonder why the Palestinian population was pissed. And to top that off, when the British left, the Israelis went on a killing spree snatching up any land they could. When the other Arab nations came to the Palestinians defense, of course it became "Oh.. Israel was DEFENDING itself.. It has a right to DEFEND itself".

Thats all the Zionists do these days. Defend themselves. Poor oppressed Zionists.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
North America is the logical place for them to go.

They are not 'little Satan"

They are one and the same. North America is the place for them. In the middle of a desert.

As a person that lives in North Amerika, I would be open to letting the new homeland of the Jews move to the state of Californication. With all the problems going on there, (Greenies, Lefties, LaRaza and what not) the Mossad wouldn't have any trouble cleaning it up in a hurry. There'd be no problem of it dropping off into the Pacific ocean after the long anticipated "big one" anymore especially with them being Gods chosen ones and all.

After second thought, maybe we need to keep the Republic whole and send them down to the Baha Peninsula. They'd change my religion if they could make a paradise out of that.
edit on 8-3-2012 by WarChestNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

So this is the new lie to justify the aggression by the Arabs , they came to the aid of Palestine . You know how to tell when one of you apologists are lying ? Your jaw is moving and your fingers are typing .

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The Jews in Palestine were given land. That wasn't good enough for them. In 1948 they decided to massacre Palestinians and steal their lands. And they continue to do so to this day.

The Zionist regime should have ZERO claim to Palestine.

In my last post I said that Israel won the war and they should keep the land. But I've researched more since this morning and I take that back. The truth is there was no real "war". The other Arab nations came to the aid of the Palestinians and were defeated. Israel OCCUPIED Palestinian land. When they were met with opposition, they massacred Palestinians.

edit on 8-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

ARG.. Israeli are NOT Jews and they were NOT given that land. They blackmailed Pres. Wilson over an affair he had VIA the Balfour Declaration.. Most Israeli call themselves Ashkenazi Jews and are NOT Jews at all. They Hijacked Judaism 740AD and are KHAZARS.. Turkish-Mongols.. Read my prior post and the links for facts..

Israel is a COMPLETE LIE Created by Blackmail and Genocide by Crypto-Jews..

I agree with you 100%. It's not even the "Jews" so to speak that are the problem. It's the Zionists.

Zionism, IMO is also a creation by Crypto-Jews.. Zionism will be their last fail safe if they get ousted from USA like they have from 80+ countries over the centuries.. They will cry "it was the Zionist.. NOT ME!"

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything with a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

TALMUD TIDBITS: www.sherryshriner.com...

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: added video

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Asking any established State to just up and move it's whole population and abandon it's land is as ludicrous as branching out because your family got too big then bulldozing your neighbour's house while they are at work to make room for a new condo to house them in. It's not the answer.

The answer is forgiveness, putting aside old prejudices, understanding, mutual respect and a will to work together. Until that happens in the middle east, it isn't going to matter where anyone moves. There is no other viable alternative. IMO

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

So this is the new lie to justify the aggression by the Arabs , they came to the aid of Palestine . You know how to tell when one of you apologists are lying ? Your jaw is moving and your fingers are typing .

If its a lie, prove me wrong then. Don't just try and call me out saying i'm lying. Do you have any proof that these other Nations just blindly attacked Israel?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Um I'm afraid i a m going to do exactly that.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Look, you're prolly gonna call me an Occam's razor nutjob but, when Abnidininutjob concludes his speech with the words, "marg bar Esraiil" (death to Israel) it's no longer open to interpretation IMHO.

"Iran’s position, which was first expressed by the Imam and stated several times by those responsible, is that the cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region." ~ Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, December 15, 2000.

Btw, have you ever heard of "H. Con. Res. 21" (110th congress)?

edit on 8-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This has actually been seriously considered by the globalist elite according to Aaron Russo. Aaron Russo, who allegedly once upon a time was 'befriended' by Nick Rockefeller after making a political activism speech/movie called "Mad as hell", states in an interview with him that the Rockefeller's seriously considered paying every single Israeli citizen 1 MILLION dollars each for relocating them to the state of Arizona.

During the interview he exposes the Rockefeller's plans and some previous achievements for furthering the NWO agenda, the part I'm talking about is available here at 39:49: video.google.com...

A little background info perhaps is in order.. 1 years after meeting Nick Rockefeller (and frequently having dinner with him) he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and 6 years later he died from it. Which in my opinion gives more credence to the allegations, probably wouldn't have been that hard to spike the food with carcinogens considering the Rockefeller family's background in the medical field..

He stopped paying his taxes after realizing that it is unconstitutional while making "America Freedom to Fascism", where he also tears apart the federal reserve. At the time of his death he "owed" over 2 million dollars in tax... Crap my post ended up sort of like a biography

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

If its a lie, prove me wrong then. Don't just try and call me out saying i'm lying. Do you have any proof that these other Nations just blindly attacked Israel?

Israel IS A CANCER.. They are NOT JEWS...

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

Full Story Here: www.iamthewitness.com...

Here's another eyeopener about Israel..

The Balfour Declaration and Blackmail for the State of Israel..
Untermeyer produced a packet of letters from his pocket written by President Wilson to his colleague’s wife when they were neighbors at Princeton University. These letters established the fact that an illicit relationship had existed between Wilson and the wife of his Princeton colleague. Wilson immediately acknowledged his authorship of the letters. Untermeyer then informed Wilson that his former sweetheart was in dire need of $40,000.

President Wilson informed Untermeyer that he did not have the $40,000 to pay his blackmailer. Untermeyer then volunteered to give Wilson’s former sweetheart the $40,000 out of his own pocket - but on one condition: that President Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court, the Zionist and Talmudic Jew, Louis Dembitz Brandeis.

Without further talk, President Wilson accepted Mr. Untermeyer’s generous offer. Then on June 5 1916, nearly one year before Wilson asked Congress to declare war on Germany, Wilson appointed the Zionist Jew, Louis Brandeis, to the Supreme Court.

Many were surprised that Wilson, the son of a Christian minister, would appoint to the highest court in the land the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice in US history.

Full Story Here: www.realjewnews.com...
edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: added

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
the Jews aren't going anywhere,they conquered the land in the six-day war.(with help or not--)they have the right to exist right where they are.their ancient homeland. look at how prosperous they have turned the land after the conquest. suggesting a relocation of the Israelis is like you suggesting the u.s. give Texas, California, and Arizona back to Mexico.the Arabs lost the war now they have to accept it like everyone else threw-out history.there is an agenda threw out the conspiracy community being imposed by people like texxe marrs,david ike and other Illuminati puppets-to blame it all on the "Zionist"-this has been happening threw out history. those of you familiar with this propaganda understand. we know that "the protocols of the learned elders of Zion"(which have been proven a hoax) are one of the many tools used threw-out history to shed the blame on the Jews instead of the real "Elite"- yes the jews hold high places but most of them that do could care less about the land of Israel.
bottom line is ---
STOP BELIEVING EVERY B.S. YOU HEAR AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

when the whole world turns its hatred towards the Jews. than the end will start.

edit on 8-3-2012 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

You are not getting it.. Those So-Called Jews are not Jews at all.. Most Israeli (leaders) follow the Talmud and by their own admission call themselves Ashkenazi. They are Khazars "Turkish-Mongol" who hijacked Judaism in 740AD.

They are Crypto-Jews hiding behind Judaism as a ploy to bring about their warped version of Talmud prophecy.

Some FACTS here: www.iamthewitness.com...

And Here: www.whale.to...

Israel was created through Blackmail of President Wilson over an affair he had with a professor's wife into promising Israel to Rothschild via the Balfour Declaration. Also into the draft and espionage act for ww1 and supreme court seats.

IF ANYTHING.. The Palestinians are the true descendants because they are the target of Israel THE ASHKENAZI Crypto-Jews!

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: spelling

reply to post by LedaOhio

no palestine is not the target and being victimized by others does not make you a true hebrew descendent

there is terrorism on bothsides,i am well aware of the cripto-jews,but for the most part those are the "jews" living outside of israel whom have chosen to become satanist and work for the nwo. there are alot of real hebrews in israel,just like there are christians and fake jews. the bottom line is the palestinians dont care if it is an all christian all jewish or an all hebrew or even if there was an all american settlement, they believe anyone oposing islam is ploting on them.they want sharia law across the world.it has become a religious argument deep inside. and even though albert pike's "three world wars" has been debunked. i think it will be implemented as it was suggested in the so called letter. if you remember the third world war was to be between the jews and muslims. this fits perfectly in todays senerio seeing as how the muslims believe they have to start another holy world war before their "holy prophet" arrives. we can go into alot of details im not saying Israel and the Jews are the good guys. like i said there is terrorism on both sides.also you can be a Hebrew and not be a Jew .in my view all of Israel belongs to the Hebrews not the converts of Judaism. the ancient Hebrews were actually of a darker tone and curly brown golden hair. the pictures of Jesus that are shown in cathedrals are paintings by Michael Angelo of Cesar de Borgias.

hell the cripto-jews dont even want the etiopian hebrews to reproduce.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

As always I am only exploring the possabilities for a peaceful solution to the most complex
Issue that exists today in world politics.

It was not this complicated as long as Hitler was not thinking about the NWO.

But IMO , it would be more complicated day by day.

Because we can see how Zionists (in it's wide meaning) are using all they have to make the resistant groups surrender.

The WW# has already started and only ignorants (which there is not much blame on them) don't know it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

www.prisonplanet.com...

Look, you're prolly gonna call me an Occam's razor nutjob but, when Abnidininutjob concludes his speech with the words, "marg bar Esraiil" (death to Israel) it's no longer open to interpretation IMHO.

"Iran’s position, which was first expressed by the Imam and stated several times by those responsible, is that the cancerous tumor called Israel must be uprooted from the region." ~ Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, December 15, 2000.

Yes....but WHY SHOULD WE CARE AT ALL??? Is genocide deplorable and despicable? You bet. However, why is it that the U.S. could care less about how many millions and millions of people are slaughtered in acts of genocide in Africa?

At least all those poor Hutus didn't cause their all of their own problems.

Is it possible to think that Iran might hate Israel less if they behaved themselves and gave the West Bank back to the Palestinians as they are required to do by international law?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

However, why is it that the U.S. could care less about how many millions and millions of people are slaughtered in acts of genocide in Africa?

At least all those poor Hutus didn't cause their all of their own problems.

That's not at all the Congressional Resolution I referred to:

Bill Summary & Status
110th Congress (2007 - 2008)
H.CON.RES.21

"Latest Title: Calling on the United Nations Security Council to charge Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with violating the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide and United Nations Charter because of his calls for the destruction of the State of Israel."

H. Con. Res 21 (110th Congress)

BTW, the final vote was 411 "yea", 2 "nay".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

Actually...I'm pretty sure you're safe from being labeled an "Occam's Razor nutjob" when your avatar is a giant cross with the tagline "out of control jesus freak".

Generally speaking, the notion that once upon a time an reanimated, magical, Jewish zombie who was his own father but whose mother never had sex ran around curing lepers, building nice cabinetry, and was able to transubstantiate matter with the power of his mind usually runs contradictory to the adage that the "simplest hypothesis is often the best".

edit on 9-3-2012 by milominderbinder because: basic formatting error

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Here's another eyeopener about Israel..

Great video.

Unfortunately, the modern state of Israel is supported by fanatical christians....who are convinced that the modern state of Israel is the restored biblical Israel.

Have you ever heard of a madness where a people adore and support those who killed their beloved messiah?
Meet the christians.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

www.prisonplanet.com...

Actually...I'm pretty sure you're safe from being labeled an "Occam's Razor nutjob" when your avatar is a giant cross with the tagline "out of control jesus freak".

Generally speaking, the notion that once upon a time an reanimated, magical, Jewish zombie who was his own father but whose mother never had sex ran around curing lepers, building nice cabinetry, and was able to transubstantiate matter with the power of his mind usually runs contradictory to the adage that the "simplest hypothesis is often the best".

Red herrings. ^^

I'm talking about the statements from Iran's President.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join