It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Considering how much hatred and animosity there is against Israel and her leaders, it would make sense to me to forcibly expel Jews from all over the world and force them to live in Israel. At the same time, forcibly remove all arabs/palestinians from Israel and relocate them toother arab countries.
Now....
The Zionists have their dream, and those that hate Israel have their dream:
All of the world's Jews in one place at one time.
Suddenly, the world's ingrained desire to eliminate the Jews as a species has become possible.
Now,
Try it and see what happens....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

What does the end of days have to do with the land the the Koran says belongs to Israel , the Arabs themselves have been lying to the world about this . There Koran is the final authority on all matters both personal , relic us and business . The Arabs know they are not suppose to be on that land according to their holy book and ignore it against Mohammed's teachings and Gods will . If they deny this they are worse than infidel dogs and should be beheaded for insulting Islam and Mohammed.

Well, you want to go by the Koran, then go with it all the way.

The Koran teaches that the land was given to the Israelites only under certain conditions. The jews failure to meet those conditions got them into trouble and were driven out.

Ignominy shall be their portion wheresoever they are found... They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them... because they disbelieve the revelations of Allah and slew the Prophets wrongfully... because they were rebellious and used to transgress.
-Surah 111: 112

So there.

Even the bible teaches that they were killers of prophets.
Even the bible teaches that the Jews would be scattered because of their sins. So even from a jewish or a christian point of view, the jews dont deserve to be there. So the jews have transgressed by trying to get back there by their own effort.

edit on 8-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Only if you can convince the religious leaders to move then you won't just get stars and flags but you'll get the nobel peace prize too

edit on 8-3-2012 by hotbread because: ic ert

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Even the bible teaches that the Jews would be scattered because of their sins.

The Bible actually says they will be scattered TWICE, but it also says they will be returned to the land TWICE.

Which is exactly what happened in 1948.

So even from a jewish or a christian point of view, the jews dont deserve to be there.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Mate is British and globally accepted slang now, no need to put it in speech marks.

No, he is correct. Just accept it, can't be that hard with so much damning evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It actually says they will be scattered TWICE. It also says they will be returned to the land TWICE.

Read further down the same chapter.

Now again your Lord may show compassion on you; but if you again repeat your former behaviour; We will again visit you with our punishment, for We have prepared Hell to serve as a prison-house for the ungrateful people.

The Koran makes it very clear that everything granted to the Israelites(or anybody else) is CONDITIONAL.
i.e. You sin, you lose what you have from God.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
delete
edit on 8-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by daaskapital
You did steal their land, through armed aggression.

The armed aggression was enacted towards us. I suppose that in your opinion we should have just stood there and take it, while the Arabs are waging genocide and killing us all.
Well, we thought otherwise and we kept defending our tiny villages until enough was enough and we took the offense instead of defense.

Call it whatever you wish, that is the truth and there's nothing you can do about it.

it is palestinian land, not Jewish. Just because your Holy Book says so, doesn't make it true.

Actually, their holy book says so as well. Doesn't make it true, but you know what does?
The UN recognition of Israel.

...Now what?
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

I guess you are conveniently forgetting who started the conflict in 1948. Apparently Israel slaughtered villagers in an event called "The Deir Yassin massacre" which occurred on 4-09-1948 . Israeli forces killed 107 villagers out of an estimated 700. It sparked widespread terror in the hearts of Palestinians. So it looks like the real terrorists in that region originated from Israel and not Arabs.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-3-2012 by Clunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clunky
I guess you are conveniently forgetting who started the conflict in 1948.

I guess you are conveniently forgetting this conflict didn't start in 1948.
Just a little example,

From 1920 to 1948 the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Mohammad Amin al-Husayni became the leader of the Palestinian Arab movement and played a key role in inciting religious riots against the Jewish population in Palestine. The Mufti stirred religious passions against Jews by alleging that Jews were seeking to rebuild the Jewish Temple on the site of the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque. He tried to gain control of the Western Wall (the Kotel), saying that it was sacred to the Muslims.

Have fun bud

Also, the infamous Jaffa riots that you conveniently forgot as well.
edit on 8-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The fact that you're suggesting a relocation of Israel shows you have no understanding of it as a state in the first place.

Putting aside the fact that theocractic or religious states are ridiculous in and of themselves - you could move Israel to the moon, it wouldn't make a shread of difference - the entire religion is based around that scrub of land along the mediterranean - taking that specific piece of land out of the equation is like dropping the idea of a virgin birth and ressurrection from Christianity.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
With current developments spiraling out of control, and as usual Israel is the center
of the rhetoric, my question is: do you the members still think that Israel
would be better off in the Middle East or moving to a new location?

I think Utah would be the perfect place to move Israel to.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Have you ever seen what happens when the IDF turn up to forcibly remove their own settlers from an area? Go watch some youtube vids documenting it 'there are plenty to choose from'. Now imagine trying to remove the whole population of Israel..... You are living in a fantasy world.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
The fact that you're suggesting a relocation of Israel shows you have no understanding of it as a state in the first place.

Putting aside the fact that theocractic or religious states are ridiculous in and of themselves - you could move Israel to the moon, it wouldn't make a shread of difference - the entire religion is based around that scrub of land along the mediterranean - taking that specific piece of land out of the equation is like dropping the idea of a virgin birth and ressurrection from Christianity.

Not a bad idea.

We would do well as a species to rid ourselves of fairy tales and boogeymen.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why do jews need their own country?

Good call. Nobody seems to feel we need to displace a group of people to make room for a Shinto state.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What a pathetic and assanine OP!

How can anyone propose that we relocate 8 Million people? It is just your dream and it will never happen and its a pointless debate.

All I see on these regular threads are a place for 'Jew Hatred' and I just wish ATS would not entertain this ignorant scum who make comments like 'Israel should be relocated to the bottom of the ocean or Antartica' etc.

I was born a Jew, although I no longer believe in religion (any) however, I do realise that Buddhism has a lot of common sense and truth within.

Why can't people just hope that Jews and Muslims learn to live with each other and learn respect for themselves and those that are different.

People hoping for the destruction of Israel are as much of a problem as the leaders of Israel, Hamas, PLO and most Arab nations. We are all HUMAN and we do not have to make war so that some religious fanatics who believe in prophesies written hundred of years ago can be proved right!

Both peoples truly want peace in their hearts and it is the leaders who instigate the hatred on both sides, why? Because its profitable for them to do so! It's all about the money on both sides! What happened to all the wealth that Yasser Arafat amassed that was stolen from his people??? How much is Abbas worth now? The Arab nations that send vast wealth to the Palestinians cause should hold the leaders accountable. The funds sent should be used to create jobs, build up the infrastructure and build their country! When Palestinians have jobs and a good standard of living, they won't be thinking about fighting and blowing themselves up to get to a better place, will they?

Both sides need to engage and use the common sense they were born with and stupid OP's like this hopefully will cease to exist!
edit on 8/3/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo error

edit on 8/3/12 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by milominderbinder

So...does that mean you are going to give Arkansas back to the Choctaw and Natchez?

I am just one man, i have no say in that matter. I'm decendant of the cherokee nation, i'm here because we were forced into this area during the trail of tears and then when white people took the reservation they gave to us here we were moved to the rest of the tribe in Oklahoma, those who weren't allowed to stay in the south east.

Should everyones land be given back to them? Yes it should, but it will not happen so your arguement is weak. This is a circular arguement and will go nowhere.

Thank you for clarifying that using Hadrian's military campaign against the Jews in the 2nd century as a reason to "return" the land to Israel is a weak argument, as it will not every happen.

That was my point entirely.

This argument of "a very long time ago that used to be our land" is incoherent. Let me ask you this...if Israel can get land back because of what a now vanished civilization did 2000 yrs ago...who gets Egypt?

The "Egyptians" that are the current majority today of predominately of Arab descent...both genetically and culturally. The "original" Egyptians (as far as we know) were speakers of the Suf language. Their genetic and cultural heirs appear to be the Dogon tribal people of Africa who still speak a derivative of Suf. Of course, this is highly speculative given the immense gaps in time.

And that's the easy part...because Egypt was also under Roman, Greek, Macedonian, Persian, French, and Italian rule to name a few. So how should we do this...Rome is in Italy...but there is no Roman Empire any more. Does that mean that Italy gets it because they are in the mix twice, so to speak? What about Gaul? I'm sure there is some sort of fringe lunatic group in Germany who is hell-bent on preserving the Gaulish heritage or whatever...do they get the whole German nation back? If so...where do we put the Germans? What if some of the German Gauls who are there currently try wearing animal skins and living in bronze and iron age villages and decides it sucks?

Immediately after this land is restored to Gauls, Romans and/or Suf's...do the current Arab Egyptians have equal right to reclaim the land they just evacuated?

People have this irrational favoritism to Israel that absolutely makes no sense. Yes...it is a shame our collective human history is one of so much warfare, conquest, and displacement of peoples. However, trying to shuffle people around to where they were thousands of years ago is idiotic.

Why don't we just do our best to make sure that from this point forward people aren't displaced in a similar manner?

You know...if Israel just gave the damn Palestinians the West Bank as international law requires them to do I really don't think we would have even a third these of problems in the Middle East today.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by Azadok

Israel is breaking international laws by running the biggest concentration camp ever. Palestinians are subjected to abuse by Israel every day.

wow, that sounds terrible. could you post some links that support these statements

thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
What a pathetic and assanine OP!

How can anyone propose that we relocate 8 Million people? It is just your dream and it will never happen and its a pointless debate.

All I see on these regular threads are a place for 'Jew Hatred' and I just wish ATS would not entertain this ignorant scum who make comments like 'Israel should be relocated to the bottom of the ocean or Antartica' etc.

I was born a Jew, although I no longer believe in religion (any) however, I do realise that Buddhism has a lot of common sense and truth within.

Why can't people just hope that Jews and Muslims learn to live with each other and learn respect for themselves and those that are different.

People hoping for the destruction of Israel are as much of a problem as the leaders of Israel, Hamas, PLO and most Arab nations. We are all HUMAN and we do not have to make war so that some religious fanatics who believe in prophesies written hundred of years ago can be proved right!

Both peoples truly want peace in their hearts and it is the leaders who instigate the hatred on both sides, why? Because its profitable for them to do so! It's all about the money on both sides! What happened to all the wealth that Yasser Arafat amassed that was stolen from his people??? How much is Abbas worth now? The Arab nations that send vast wealth to the Palestinians cause should hold the leaders accountable. The funds sent should be used to create jobs, build up the infrastructure and build their country! When Palestinians have jobs and a good standard of living, they won't be thinking about fighting and blowing themselves up to get to a better place, will they?

Both sides need to engage and use the common sense they were born with and stupid OP's like this hopefully will cease to exist!
edit on 8/3/12 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo error

edit on 8/3/12 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

That was very sane and rational.

It really seems pretty easy to me too. Give the Palestinians the West Bank and equal standing in society, nobody bombs anybody any more, and if they do...we inform Israel that we DO NOT blindly have their back.

If Israel wants nukes out of Iran...fine. Then the nukes also come out of Israel.

In the meantime...we get off our asses and start implementing the already 30yr old technologies of hybrid vehicles, ethanol, and biodiesel to get ourselves off the oil-crack. Once oil is irrelevant the Middle East can just go do whatever the hell it wants.

If they honestly want to go kill each other over worthless strips of desert because of 2000 yr old fairy tales...go nuts. If the war spreads outside fo their own lands we put an end to it against Arab and Jew alike.

Remember when we used to finish and win wars instead of start and lose them?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Whilst I agree with you concerning the oil situation, I believe we are gearing up for the electric cars now and the Afghanistan war was all about obtaining the fuel to do so - Lithium, go ahead google Afghanistan and Lithium and you will find out about how the military accidently found huge mineral resources in Afghanistan (translate accidently to actually knowing about this decades ago).

Again, I agree with you about the West Bank however, the West Bank is not really the problem, it is thriving, I was there last Summer. Glass Towers and modern structures abound, life is good. The problem is the Gaza Strip, if those that ruled the Gaza Strip started engaging the Israeli's like the those that rule the West Bank, then there would be hope for peace between the two peoples.

Until Hamas realise that they do not need to wipe Israel off the map and drive all Jews into the sea, there will unfortunately be no improvement in the situation however, if they could then countries like Iran would have no excuse to threaten Israel's existance either, which leads me to believe why the Iran regime supports those entities like Hamas and Hezbullah, is not for the Palestinians benefit?

Now, if Iran and Israel did go to war and had a nuclear exchange, they would be wiping out the Palestinians as much as the Israeli's and themselves!

I hope common sense prevails!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I am calling your bluff! You are trying to get ats members all worked up and make your thread a hot topic! There is no way you would move from your country if your neighboring country who wanted genocide for you asked you to move. I call B.S.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join