It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relocate Israel 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

TextThe end of days haven't happened yet so the land doesn't belong to the Jews now. Also it is against international law to acquire land by force. So Israel should relinquish all land they have stolen since 48 and also be forced to pay reparation to both Muslims and Christians they have persecuted.
reply to post by buster2010

What does the end of days have to do with the land the the Koran says belongs to Israel , the Arabs themselves have been lying to the world about this . There Koran is the final authority on all matters both personal , relic us and business . The Arabs know they are not suppose to be on that land according to their holy book and ignore it against Mohammed's teachings and Gods will . If they deny this they are worse than infidel dogs and should be beheaded for insulting Islam and Mohammed.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Netanyahu is pushing for the destruction of Iran.
Rather than punish the innocent people of Israel for the sins of her leaders, why not advocate the destruction of her leaders?
I am quite sure most Israelis would probably love to see Netanyahu get his friggin' head removed from his body.
Keep your eye on the target. I want to hear from some Israeli people here on ATS. How do you feel? Do you feel like Iran is some big threat because they know your leaders are psychotic?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

TextSome time ago I authored a thread with the Idea of relocating Israel to a more neutral location. At the time i got flamed and branded an "Antesemite", which i am not. With current developments spiralling out of control, and as usual Israel is the centre of the rhetoric, my question is do you the members still think that Israel would better of staying in the Middle East or moving to a new location.
reply to post by rigel4

You know what's compelling is this , we have all these viscous ignorant people that blame Israel for all the crap occurring in that area and how the Muslims are just the victims , those poor poor Palestinianss. The Muslims are a bunch of lying hypocrites that use their own people like pawns because of their HATE .

the mus
Ims profess to be oh so Holy and follow their Koran to the tee , the Palestinians teach their children how Israel stole the land and how they will regain it thru jihad . They start the hating process as soon as they can walk because we all know he consider Jews monkeys and apes.

So let's get to the real truth for all you people that have bought into islams lie , the Koran the Islam is allegedly compelled to follow is VERY VERY CLEAR ON WHO THE LAND BELONGS TO , THAT IS ISRAEL.
The verses in the Koran that pore this is 5:20 and 5:21 amongst others .

S why not ask the question lets. Relocat all the ARABS

Smoke crack much?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I'm sure that would end very well. Jordan polls as being probably the second most rabidly fanatical Muslim country on the planet.

Yeah i know. I was being a bit tart, but one can only hope. I was responding to the "destroy all jews" type of mentalities here.

I('m disappointed with humanity and it's double standards and how it's perfectly ok for some people to do something but when someone else tries it everyone raises hell.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Some time ago I authored a thread with the Idea of relocating Israel to a more
neutral location.
At the time i got flamed and branded an "Antesemite", which i am not.
With current developments spiralling out of control, and as usual Israel is the centre
of the rhetoric, my question is do you the members still think that Israel
would better of staying in the Middle East or moving to a new location.

I still think the relocation is a sound and peaceful option, the alternative is almost
certainly destruction at some point in the future.

I have been thinking recently that the second alternative is to ask The Israeli's by a
referendum, if they would like to be known as something other than "The Jewish State" as
being known an this seems to be a problem for a lot of other countries.

Here are a few other names that the country has been known by:-

Canaan
the United Kingdom
the Divided Kingdom

As always I am only exploring the possabilities for a peaceful solution to the most complex
Issue that exists today in world politics.

Below is a link to the original thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East, that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile. Egypt, Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, the list is endless, the magnitude of the possable computations that would lead to Israel being destroyed along with other countries is mind bogglingly complex. Today there seems no way out, sooner or later, the inevitable will come to pass

edit on 7-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

I vote for Antartica.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

What does the end of days have to do with the land the the Koran says belongs to Israel , the Arabs themselves have been lying to the world about this . There Koran is the final authority on all matters both personal , relic us and business . The Arabs know they are not suppose to be on that land according to their holy book and ignore it against Mohammed's teachings and Gods will . If they deny this they are worse than infidel dogs and should be beheaded for insulting Islam and Mohammed.

The point the Quran was making was the the muslim will not give the Messiah's land back until he kills them for dividing up his land and reclaims it.

This whole Gog and Magog deal about Ezekiel 38-39 is about Israel and the Islamic Empire which will most likely be the soon to be re-established Caliphate.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zabarjad

What right did Britain have to give you somebody elses country?

What right did Hadrian Caesar have giving Israel to the Arabs and renaming it Syriac Palestina? That land didn;t belong to him, he just claimed it by force of might of the Roman Empire.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You're right, Israel does need to be relocated.

To the rest of Jordan which used to belong to it, but was usurped by the Arabs after Hadrian Caesar exterminated the Israelites, the ones he didn't enslave and the few who escaped because they were in the fields with their sheep.

Absolutely, let Israel relocate...and spread to the whole of ancient Israel and the Arabs can go back to Saudi Arabia where they came from, or Babylon.

Sounds like a great idea to me, let the mass deportations commence!

Maybe then they will be able to rebuild the temple in peace instead of having muslim riot anytime a jew dares to whisper a prayer on Mt Moriah.
edit on 7-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

So...does that mean you are going to give Arkansas back to the Choctaw and Natchez?

Is it perhaps reasonable to assert that Israel claim to land they lost 2000 yrs ago isn't as valid as the Palestinian land which Israel is illegally and unlawfully occupying this very moment?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why do jews need their own country?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Obviously this thread was authored with a complete lack of knowledge as to why the jews are in "Isreal". You need to research way more before postulating thought like this. This thread is a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

So...does that mean you are going to give Arkansas back to the Choctaw and Natchez?

I am just one man, i have no say in that matter. I'm decendant of the cherokee nation, i'm here because we were forced into this area during the trail of tears and then when white people took the reservation they gave to us here we were moved to the rest of the tribe in Oklahoma, those who weren't allowed to stay in the south east.

Should everyones land be given back to them? Yes it should, but it will not happen so your arguement is weak. This is a circular arguement and will go nowhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

And why are the palestinians shoehorned into gaza again? OOOOOH YEAH that's right they attacked the israelis over and over again and kept losing more and more land each time they ATTACKED.

as one british guy puts it I am sick of listening to the world's biggest crybabies, the palestinians, cry about a situation they created for themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

What gives the Jews the right to occupy Arab land?? Let them fight for their occupation themselves, the Zionists are trying to involve the whole world. America will not help, we cant afford it and the people don't want it.Hopefully political pressure is not going to make Obama cave in to these parasites.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
North America is the logical place for them to go.

They are not 'little Satan"

They are one and the same. North America is the place for them. In the middle of a desert.

we don't want them. I think a better place for them to relocate would be to the bottom of the ocean. nobody will disturb them there.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
As another poster pointed out, it is a lost cause. Dragging God into it and saying that he is on your side is just pathetic, as well as unprovable.

Many people consider that Israel's 6 day war in 1967 as well as one of the other short wars . . . I forget the year . . . were evidence of God's sentiments in the matter. Israel was greatly outnumbered etc. and there were many testimonies of angelic forces being involved in both events.

This thread and referenced book by a former terrorist also have a lot to say from Biblical prophecies about who's side Almighty God is on:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Some time ago I authored a thread with the Idea of relocating Israel to a more
neutral location.
At the time i got flamed and branded an "Antesemite", which i am not.
With current developments spiralling out of control, and as usual Israel is the centre
of the rhetoric, my question is do you the members still think that Israel
would better of staying in the Middle East or moving to a new location.

I still think the relocation is a sound and peaceful option, the alternative is almost
certainly destruction at some point in the future.

I have been thinking recently that the second alternative is to ask The Israeli's by a
referendum, if they would like to be known as something other than "The Jewish State" as
being known an this seems to be a problem for a lot of other countries.

Here are a few other names that the country has been known by:-

Canaan
the United Kingdom
the Divided Kingdom

As always I am only exploring the possabilities for a peaceful solution to the most complex
Issue that exists today in world politics.

Below is a link to the original thread.

Isn't about time for the sake of world peace,and the lives of millions in the Middle East, that Israel is relocated to somewhere a lot less hostile and volatile. Egypt, Iran, Hamas, Hezzbollah, Syria, the list is endless, the magnitude of the possable computations that would lead to Israel being destroyed along with other countries is mind bogglingly complex. Today there seems no way out, sooner or later, the inevitable will come to pass

edit on 7-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

There is one problem: No one really cares about muslims except other muslims, and a few ultra Christian hating and ultra Jewish hating atheists.

Wouldn't it make more sense to relocate the residents of the Gaza Strip and West Bank to a neighboring or another muslim nation?

When the muslims surrender the city of Constantinople, and pay for the Genocide of Christians, then maybe I would be willing to see muslims in a more human light. As far as I am concerned the "Palestinians"(an invented people) are nothing more then filthy land squatters.

But the best possible situation would be to relocate the muslims in Israel(as the West Bank and Gaza Strip rightfully belong to Israel) to Afghanistan. They both are similar enough. And if they don't get along who cares?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I am just one man, i have no say in that matter. I'm decendant of the cherokee nation, i'm here because we were forced into this area during the trail of tears and then when white people took the reservation they gave to us here we were moved to the rest of the tribe in Oklahoma, those who weren't allowed to stay in the south east.

Should everyones land be given back to them? Yes it should, but it will not happen so your arguement is weak. This is a circular arguement and will go nowhere.

Maybe your ancestors should of stayed in Siberia and never raped and murdered the original Caucasiod inhabitants of North America down to the last man, woman and child. Really your ancestors are all little Hitlers, atleast they were given a chance to live. Unlike the victims of your ancestors.

If anything, the trail of tears was poetic justice for the crimes your ancestors committed.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Does it even make sense that a Jewish country is going to live among 20+ Arab countries around it in peace? I highly doubt this will ever happen especially since Israel occupied the country and did not take internationally legal actions in order to get it back. They are aggressors and oppressor, in my opinion the hunt for free Palestine will never cease, If you're waiting for it to happen, than your lack of chance will fail you. 2 Billion people and counting wanting to free Palestine against a couple million Jews doesn't even make sense, are they only building for their own destruction?

If the Jews or should I say Zionists in Israel are so mad that they were hunted in Germany by Hitler and his companions and seek to get revenge, then why are they doing it on the completely wrong people and making the same mistake Hitler did? If they were killed in the WWII shouldn't this give them a bad feeling when oppressing others? Don't they have any self conscious?

According to the Jewish Scriptures the Jews aren't even allowed to enter the Holy City, that for them should be the final conclusion that they are betraying both the Scriptures and the Human nature laws.

What you're forgetting is that the Israeli people may have Jews in their community but they are most certainly not ruled by Jews, they are the most of evil Zionists. A modernized religion made just to fit into their own lusts.
If I made a Scripture, God Forbid, I would write laws that would benefit myself the most.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The UN recognition of Israel.

...Now what?

Ouch, that one cut to the bone. =D

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Is it perhaps reasonable to assert that Israel claim to land they lost 2000 yrs ago isn't as valid as the Palestinian land which Israel is illegally and unlawfully occupying this very moment?

The Jews never "lost' the land. Even after 70 AD there remained a Jewish remnant there.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join