It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh yeah!, X-5 flare just happened.. May be earth directed, Bring it Sun!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Please sun do your worst, I'm fed up of my 9 - 5 office job!

Just watched an amazing BBC documentary "Horizon" about solar flares last night, so understand this X5 will be pretty serious.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Cripes thats a biggern for sure!

How long till they know if we will be in its path?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Anyone noticed that after the needle hits nearly 50nTesla, the other two graphs fail on the ACE Real-Time Solar Wind Page
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Current Auroral view is offline because of "IT upgrades"
www.sec.noaa.gov...

edit on 7-3-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
how do we even know the satellite images aren't doctored?
I find it a strange coincidence that horizon run a show on prime time tv about solar flares to have this happen the following day.. more organized fear mongering in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

Yeah I believed in revelation when I was 12. Then I grew up.

The fact that you are encouraging a disaster to happen to fulfill a bible passage is just down right sad/creepy.

And even if revelations were true, a mentally stable person wouldn't want it to happen during their lifetime. That is unless you like seeing mass suffering around you.
edit on 7-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I think what he means is this: If SHTF, there will be a new beginning of some sort.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

"Question to you, how do you know if my life is more exciting than yours?" - I have been touched by the Holy Spirit and now I must make my testimony for those slain.

The scripture must be fulfilled Revelation 6: 9-11
"When [the Lamb] opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, 'How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?' Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed" (Revelation 6:9-11).

1. When these people died on Earth, they relocated to Heaven (v. 9).

2. These people in Heaven were the same ones killed for Christ while on Earth (v. 9). This demonstrates direct continuity between our identity on Earth and our identity in Heaven. The martyrs' personal history extends directly back to their lives on Earth. Those in the intermediate Heaven are not different people; they are the same people relocated—"righteous men made perfect" (Hebrews 12:23).

3. People in Heaven will be remembered for their lives on Earth. These were known and identified as ones slain "because of…the testimony they had maintained" (v. 9).

4. "They called out" (v. 10) means they are able to express themselves audibly. This could suggest they exist in physical form, with vocal cords or other tangible means to express themselves.

5. People in the intermediate Heaven can raise their voices (v. 10). This indicates that they are rational, communicative, and emotional—even passionate—beings, like people on Earth.

6. They called out in "a loud voice," not "loud voices." Individuals speaking with one voice indicate that Heaven is a place of unity and shared perspective.

7. The martyrs are fully conscious, rational, and aware of each other, God, and the situation on Earth.

8. They ask God to intervene on Earth and to act on their behalf: "How long…until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"(v. 10).

9. Those in Heaven are free to ask God questions, which means they have an audience with God. It also means they need to learn. In Heaven, people desire understanding and pursue it.

10. People in the intermediate Heaven know what's happening on Earth (v. 10). The martyrs know enough to realize that those who killed them have not yet been judged.

11. Heaven dwellers have a deep concern for justice and retribution (v. 10). When we go to Heaven, we won't adopt a passive disinterest in what happens on the earth. On the contrary, our concerns will be more passionate and our thirst for justice greater. Neither God nor we will be satisfied until his enemies are judged, our bodies raised, sin and Satan defeated, Earth restored, and Christ exalted over all.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There is definitely a lot more cosmic ray activity happening in the latest soho images than usual

edit on 7-3-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

When you grew up, you trusted the world more than you trusted your heart and what was true. The meek shall inherit the earth.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Mattodlum because: (no reason given)

Plus if you look around there is already Mass Suffering. Watch Thrive. Our Govt could easily spend money to build wells in Africa for water, but we would rather spend billions on war, and also trillions on secret projects, while thousands if not millions starve to death and have no clean water.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Mattodlum because: added some facts

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

Y so happy? you know flares are bad for earth and you right?

may I suggest you educate yourself on flares.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
So... when we spot the flare, how long till it reaches Earth?
2nd line

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

46h pretty standard
edit on 7-3-2012 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Did you read the revelation scripture?

Answer to second guy, about 36 hours, could be up to 2 days or a lil longer.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum

Did you read the revelation scripture?

Answer to second guy, about 36 hours, could be up to 2 days or a lil longer.

yeah it says nothing about a solar flare.

even if it did, why would you believe a 2000 year old book?

live a little.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't think this is the one from revelation that will burn people. I just see it as a warning sign of whats coming.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Revelation 16 starting at verse 7
7 And I heard the altar respond:

“Yes, Lord God Almighty,
true and just are your judgments.”

8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

If that doesn't scream flare, I'm not sure what would. I was an atheist my whole life untill 18. I was baptized as a Catholic by my grandparents will when I was a baby, but my mother never took me to church. At 18 I was tempted by the Devil and spoke to him and angels.... He has power over many people of this world, he offered me many things, but he could not offer me love, so I turned him down.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Mattodlum because: added when I was baptised

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This may help you understand Jesus a little better. And there is a typo in it, its supposed to say two sided sword, not tow edged sword, ha. I have to go to work....TTYL
www.amazingfacts.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well here goes my two cents worth,if it hits us and say some power grids and communications go down,what is the chance that Anon gets the blame? Sorry if that was off topic,and just watched the Ed Dames doc last night about solar flares,very interesting. Hes a remote viewer,sorry I don't have a link at the moment.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I dont know if someone with more knowledge can correct me , but I remember watching an astronomy documentary about aurora and our magentosphere and how it protects us from the suns harmful solar flares and the radiation it brings with it.

The documentary stated that solar flares hitting our magnetosphere actually strengthen it ?

is that statement correct ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mattodlum

Typical alarmist thread by someone ignorant of basic reality. But then again this place needs to cater to that crowd as their continued traffic pays the bills.

Just wondering if the op and anyone who remotely thought his thread title might be right...but just wonder after nothing happens (and nothing will, it took less than one minute for me be able to conclusively say that)...but when nothing happens will folks around here please speak up about terrible threads like this started by alarmist folks trolling for hits?

One day, there will be something serious coming our way, it will be difficult to get the word out thanks to the ignorant chicken littles out there making us all look like fools.

Op, promise after this flare has passed and nothing happens (because nothing will if you actually looked into it)...promise me that you will take this to heart, acknowledge your ignorance and understand what such public ignorance does to the legeons of useful idiots that believe anything they read online.

I swear, 30 years ago I though we would be so much more advanced. When the Internet gained traction I further thought we were headed for intellectual bliss. Imagine my surprise that people are more ridiculously ignorant today than ever. Sad.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join