It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
we know they are all fakes. whats new

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have an old thread on here, Sadaam's Teeth, Etc. that I wanted to link up with this one, great find OP.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm glad to see some of the lies and deception by media here is being exposed BEFORE we cross the line of war that we can't get back from. Maybe stories like this will make people stop and question *ALL* of what they're told is happening in that far off land. The truth is out there...but it sure isn't coming to a TV screen near you any time soon.

CNN is for Libtards

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
what sort of site is futuredatabank.com? Stories in Breaking Alternative News have to come from a reputable recognized source.

The 'reputable recognized sources' you are talking about are the ones that manufacture news such as this. So you are saying something can happen in the world and if it isn't posted on CNN, FOX, or BBC than it didn't happen at all? There is a VIDEO here showing exactly what happend and you are complaining about the website source, wow.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Like most things are structured, its easier to have one person be the poster child. Like Walt Disney for Disney, Obama for the United States and Bin Laden for "terror". (etc etc)

Check out this Anderson Cooper clip:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by underduck

Excellent analysis... unfortunately, we do not live in the age of reason.. For that... We would have to go back about 110 years..

Really? REALLY? You do know segregation was still in effect a hundred and ten yeas ago , right? Because when I think doing things with sound proof logic I think of racial segregation.
Jesus Read a history book , man.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by R_Clark

Most people know it's all a bunch of hype. But no one cares. It is scary how easily Obama, or any other POTUS, could declare Martial Law on civies and crush us with an iron fist, and no one would care, as long as the PS3 works, as long as Time Warner the Multiverse Babysitter nurtures the ADHD of the sheep, as long as Follywood and MSM keep up the propaganda, as long as some silicon filled bimbo shows the masses how to make out with a cheeseburger, as long as the GOP continues to disgrace democracy and distract the sheep from REAL news, as long as Americans bathe in denial and believe the lies from Washington, TPTB will continue to choke us till we pass out. For years the lies have been exposed but no one wants to believe. When war hits American streets and the web is down and cell phones are useless then what? Will it be time to take a stand, finally? No, it will be too late. Stay in front of the TV and eat more lies America. Your freedoms will never be at risk. Never. Thanks for shining light on this OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

SO FU#KING TRUE

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So then the question is.....Why are they faking everything?

Here is another thread on blasphemy Syria footage from CBS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know Arabic, so we have to trust the "translations" is what they are actually saying.
Who know's it's not just timing that there were no explosions or gunfire. Who know's the Syrian forces don't start pounding positions in time with the aired "reports".
I'm not saying I don't believe CNN couldn't wouldn't be behind something as low brow as "faking" reports, it's just a lot of holes to just take this at face without questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Operation Mockingbird at it's finest.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by R_Clark

Anderson Cooper is CIA.
Period.

That's just my opinion though. I have nothing to back that up.

Nothing to back it up? Anderson admitted himself he was CIA.
Question is, has he stopped working for them. I doubt it.
Mike Malloy has said many times while he was working for CNN it was being
slowly infiltrated by CIA agents.

Wait Cooper admitted he's in the CIA? Might you have some proof, I'm mighty surprised!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I personally think no matter how much people try to expose stuff like this, the general population just does not give a ****. I bet you could take over and expose the corruption and propaganda on every major news network and people will still start to forget about it within days. In fact I bet a good number wont even be able to comprehend what is happening in the video. Unless people start to care about outside the box that is where the world will stay.

By the way I have seen another guy similar(might be the same guy) on the BBC reporting obvious propaganda about Syria, not sure if this is the same guy but it literally blows my mind that people actually believe it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

How terrible! He appears to be high at the 1:48 mark.

That whole skit with the scud was pretty pathetic. It's not hard to understand the Larry King joke either.

I have a theory as to why this is being done, but that's a deep rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Is a violent uprising the only answer? They can only add flouride and corn syrup to our diet for very long, let alone all this "terror" and "war" crap. Our currency is backed by fractions of gold bricks we will never see, and we have a media network that constantly lies to us.

They make the 20-30% of Syrians who still support the regime of Al-Assad, seem heartless and brainless. Yet almost all of America will support anything OUR President does. Will they set up snipers to shoot us when we revolt? Oooo i cant wait

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just saw the clip they use it in the first 2 min of 72 hours under fire. Looks so fake.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Both "Syria Danny" and Anderson Cooper (CNN) deserve medals..........The Medal of Dishoner.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm just wondering: why does this surprise anyone??? It the western media's way!
People like ATSers are seen as crazy yet these ame people who call ATSers crazy are duped by whoevers in charge daily.
You hear all thi about Knoy 2012, but how many actual Americans off the street could point to Uganda on a globe?

It really frustrates me.
edit on 16-3-2012 by zrocketman976 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Check out the cars in the background

Here is the latest CNN fraud. A satellite link-up to the other side of the car park. LOL.

edit on 8-5-2013 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Incredible. Where in the F is the conflict? Well get ready to tear it up another third world country in the middle east!

There is not a morality to the cause of what we are doing.
Well I would abstain.

We support at one time, al Nusrah (is the latest example.)
What reasons are we going to Syria? We want to go to war for reasons that can’t be explained on the news!

CNN has no scruples and this is supposedly more evolved than watching some Kurt Loder on MTV (I kind of miss the days of kurt loder
)
He probably would not get suckered into doing a fake interview with some guy that is a paid disinformation agency.

Cooper or the Leprecaun gets on, you don't really think that they are lying to you
CNN playing the ventriliquist for Fox or Fox doing the act for CNN?
CNN playing the ventriliquist for Fox or Fox doing the act for CNN?

In aleppo, but after all they were uneducated undomesticated savages, right? (putting thumb print scans,)
edit on 12-6-2013 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by underduck

The idiotbox has a strong hypnotic power over people. I fear that until everyone does what I did, brings their TV's outback and puts them out of their misery, the world will continue the downward spiral. I wish I had a videocamera to record it when I did it. I would put it up here as an example lol. Some people can't comprehend words anymore, just short video clips

You should read the book "In absence of the sacred" which talks about the dangers and effects that came with the invention of the TV along with other technological breakthroughs, and it's effects on society as a whole. Great book which I think you would find interesting.

Benjamin barber's consumed, seriously read, there are goods for capitalism and for technology, we don't need to just turn off the tube completely. But not constantly consume stuff! Just because TV commercials say that is what we should be...

Anderson or wolf, no junk news please. Clearly the script says that there are liberals who are for the war, moore is one of them, stay silent (don't make a documentary!)

We will tell you what you want to know. (and not Rod Sterling.)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join